A Battle Archbishop Guide - Page 2 - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 14 votes

A Battle Archbishop Guide

• Please log in to reply
500 replies to this topic

#26 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

well if you want only crit shouldn't be consume much sapha certs as only need 2 sapha (including you buy the equip) then if you don't get crit you can reset immediately... Any extra enchants just bonus to me... It's really nice, with around 60 luk, 60 crit with gloria is not that bad and I don't use +20 luk food before...

There is also an armor on Mora (Army Padding) that has crit enchant lol... If you don't have HBP also feral tail...

Edited by Exvee, 01 November 2012 - 04:19 PM.

#27 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:29 PM

yeah i know about the cat-hand items and the army padding from mora. most of them aren't actually too useful though, not even with perfect enchants, and those are also a hassle to get. the shoes however are nice since you normally can't get crit on shoes.

#28 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

Where are those Cat Boots from? Was it Discastes? Ughh I hate enchanting things, but crit on shoes does seem nice.

#29 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

yup, it's in el dicastes.
you can look it up here:
http://irowiki.org/wiki/Cat_hand

they enchant you the items for sapha certifications which you can earn for doing daily quests. you'd probably have to work very long on it in order to get perfect enchanhts, though. not really worth the effort, i'm afraid. they are some of the best equipments for super novices though, since SuNos can wear all those items.

Edited by Agahim, 01 November 2012 - 05:55 PM.

#30 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

Hmm, even crit + 7 would be nifty. I miss way too much because neither my crit nor my hit are high enough to be effective. -_- I would reset her stats but I'm too cheap to do that, lol.

#31 MuGGs22

MuGGs22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:New Chaos

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:02 PM

Great guide, Agahim. I am working on a Battle Bishop too, currently at level 122 in Chivalry whacking Raydrics. Just a question though, the sample build that you post, are those total stats like Agi 110+10 = 120 or just the base stats? And can you post too the job bonus stats? Thanks

#32 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

I am actually will replace accs when I have enough zeny :wah: :wah: Since I'm already have CD might as well focus more of autocast, ROFL is best candidate. I actually have bradium brooch but no card idea, it's just weird if I use standard kukre or something... In idRO I have owl baron acc, think that lex aeterna as free another form of DA beside chick/snake hat...

Edited by Exvee, 01 November 2012 - 07:11 PM.

#33 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:24 PM

I prefer the Lex proc over 2 AGI but I only hit 193 ASPD when I'm using a Kukre so idk what to do. :(

#34 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

Great guide, Agahim. I am working on a Battle Bishop too, currently at level 122 in Chivalry whacking Raydrics. Just a question though, the sample build that you post, are those total stats like Agi 110+10 = 120 or just the base stats? And can you post too the job bonus stats? Thanks

thanks.

the build suggestions are all just base stats. most of those builds reach about 140-150 agi with buffs and equipment.

job bonus at job lvl 50 looks like this:

Str +5
Agi+ 4
Vit +5
Int +8
Dex +6
Luck +0

I strongly dislike the job level bonuses we got. +0 luck is a joke, priests get +7. so normal priests get 2% more crit than the arch bishops do.

@minty

if you already reach 193 atkspd just by equipping a kukre then definitely go with a kukre over the owl baron. the lex aeterna autocast isn't very good anyway. should the kukre alone not be enough to get you from 192 to 193 then stick with the owl baron, i'd suggest.

#35 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

I have +7 Alicel and with AR but without celermine/dish I already on 189-190 and that aspd can proc 193 aspd more often. Well, opinion differs...

yeah bonus stat is just -___- it's similar with RK got +10 int for lulz...

Edited by Exvee, 02 November 2012 - 02:55 AM.

#36 MuGGs22

MuGGs22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:56 AM

Hi Agahim, Here is my level 123 Battle Bishop, I need your advise, I'm kinda messed up with my build and are my equips okay? I don't totally rely on Auto cast but I do have Duple Light. I'm purely relying on DPS. Currently I'm catching up on INT and in case you wonder what my headgear is, it's also known as Flapping Angel Wing, Increases Attack Speed by 3%. Reduce Casting Time by 3%. INT + 1, AGI + 1

Posted Image

Edited by MuGGs22, 02 November 2012 - 07:11 AM.

#37 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:46 AM

how the hell do you get 193 atkspd with 100 agi, a shield and basically no agi gear?
you're not playing on iro, are you?

edit: oh i see, probably the atroce card proc?

also noticed that you're apparently playing a pillipine RO, I'm afraid i have no knowledge about that server, so i don't know what equips are available to you. your equips look pretty okay to me if you do not intend to reach very high atkspd since you're satisfied with your weapon procs. i actually don't really like the flying angel wings, 3% atkspd isn't much. but i don't know what equips are available to you so i can't recomment anything else. if your server has chick hats i'd wear one of those.

your stats look okay to me except that you have too much str. getting more than 90 isn't neccessary in my opinion, i'd rather get something else instead, especially agi.

Edited by Agahim, 02 November 2012 - 07:58 AM.

#38 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

Hi Agahim, Here is my level 123 Battle Bishop, I need your advise, I'm kinda messed up with my build and are my equips okay? I don't totally rely on Auto cast but I do have Duple Light. I'm purely relying on DPS. Currently I'm catching up on INT and in case you wonder what my headgear is, it's also known as Flapping Angel Wing, Increases Attack Speed by 3%. Reduce Casting Time by 3%. INT + 1, AGI + 1

LUCKY! You guys have the Gentleman's Pipe! I'm so jelly.

And damn, nice gears. I'd kill just to have a single MVP card.

#39 MuGGs22

MuGGs22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:58 PM

your stats look okay to me except that you have too much str. getting more than 90 isn't neccessary in my opinion, i'd rather get something else instead, especially agi.

I totally agree with you and that is one of my woes, I have pumped up too much on STR as to I have no idea how things work for Battle Bishops till I read your God sent guide, anyway I'll just have to deal with that and stat resets are available through seasonal game events in Philippine Ragnarok Online.

LUCKY! You guys have the Gentleman's Pipe! I'm so jelly.

And damn, nice gears. I'd kill just to have a single MVP card.

Yes, we are crazy about boss cards here in pRO. When I'm done leveling I would reset it to FS build, INT 120 Vit 80 DEX 120. I also have Dark lord + Dark Illusion card at hand which I'm planning to compound to Diabolus boots and ElvenEars[1] Vit+3. I'm so excited about it :gg:

Edited by MuGGs22, 02 November 2012 - 02:12 PM.

#40 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

You also have to keep in mind that there are subtle differences in our Balance Patches and certain server differences. Equipment is certainly a major difference between each server.

#41 MuGGs22

MuGGs22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:40 AM

You also have to keep in mind that there are subtle differences in our Balance Patches and certain server differences. Equipment is certainly a major difference between each server.

yes i am very much aware of that.

#42 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

I totally agree with you and that is one of my woes, I have pumped up too much on STR as to I have no idea how things work for Battle Bishops till I read your God sent guide, anyway I'll just have to deal with that and stat resets are available through seasonal game events in Philippine Ragnarok Online.

Yes, we are crazy about boss cards here in pRO. When I'm done leveling I would reset it to FS build, INT 120 Vit 80 DEX 120. I also have Dark lord + Dark Illusion card at hand which I'm planning to compound to Diabolus boots and ElvenEars[1] Vit+3. I'm so excited about it :gg:

lol no, don't reset it to FS ^___^ at least you can keep 100 agi plus you can still get 100 int and 100 vit like me and rest with other stats, even with 1 str you can still killing monsters :P :P

#43 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts
  • LocationWandering aimlessly in Ragnarok universe

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:37 AM

This needs to be pinned just like Xellie's ME priest guide :3

#44 MuGGs22

MuGGs22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

lol no, don't reset it to FS ^___^ at least you can keep 100 agi plus you can still get 100 int and 100 vit like me and rest with other stats, even with 1 str you can still killing monsters :P :P

Just took that Battle Bishop path for leveling, I would really like to have an FS Bishop. After all supporting, is what it's good at. :p_sad:

This needs to be pinned just like Xellie's ME priest guide :3

+1 to that.. :p_idea:

#45 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:04 AM

thanks for the support and to whoever pinned this.

#46 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:08 AM

Congrats!

#47 MuGGs22

MuGGs22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:23 PM

Agahim, can you suggest some good leveling spots? Right now my Battle Bishop is level 130 and still at Chivalry.

#48 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

I am using Bradium Golem and Scarabas on those level (depend on my mood)..

#49 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

Hodremlins, maybe? They're kind of low for your level but they die really quickly and their card is very valuable.

#50 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

if you don't mind doing the entrance quest, i'd suggest trying out holy ground 1-3, there's isillas and vanberks. they're fairly easy, both have good cards and you can use some pvp equipment since they're demi-human.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users