lol I love this game

Posted Image

#127 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:31 PM

I hesitate to bring this thread back to life, I actually deleted my scout one night when I was dunk and forgot about it. Quit the game for a bit after that. Can't mention other games on the forums so I can't say what the rest of the clan is up to right now. We hit the image limit on the first post, so any kills interesting enough to post I will put in the third post in the thread, but really no one is on to send me any. I just put the ones Ipunchu forwarded to me when the limit was hit. I borrowed a scout for a while a bit ago and went full pk with it, but it wasn't any fun, so I remade really. Leveled it up with some friends than got it a name change coupon to bring it back. See ya in game, I am sure everyone will tell you stories about me pking for no reason, while I hunt some more botters.

Honorable mention to this guy from judgement: Posted Image I was watching a few movies while he was waiting outside of dod for me, at least two hours of staring at my toon. I buff up to check on the botters in side and he comes to life, he was really so mad I killed one of his friends he waited for two hours. He only buffed ap crit and msped, he really wanted me dead so bad buffing wasn't a priority to him, no dodge buff. Tried to pop some dealer buff pots but it was to late.

Edit: and sort of a clan pic
Posted Image

Edited by RoachCoach, 15 April 2013 - 01:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users