126 replies to this topic

#76 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:00 PM

the kill list proves nothing lol for all you know they just killed afk wawawa

Its not supposed to prove anything, trust me. Just a fun list the clan keeps, as a way of keeping the game interesting.

Like the one above, there were four of them yes, but they didn't know they were in for a fight. It wasn't fair, I teleported into dod because wimpy said it needed some help. Once it was over I went back afk, not a proper war, just fun. There is no way the two of us could have won if they knew I was coming.

Edited by RoachCoach, 04 December 2012 - 02:03 PM.

#77 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:50 AM

I was logged off when needless messaged me saying he was getting ganged by judgment again....
Posted Image
Arrowoflove was the other one, we all went outside and buffed up for a 2v2. Arrow of love got away, good thing I already have the kill confirmed from the last time it ganged needless. lol.
XneedlessX was just hunting botters, guess one of them claimed he was pking. The only guy he pked was a 2swords cleric. 2swords knows why they are getting pked, it was their choice.

Edited by RoachCoach, 07 December 2012 - 01:53 AM.

#78 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:14 AM

who cares lol

#79 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:46 PM

Hmm I have a screen shot, it says "you have gotten iPunchu" :D

#80 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:12 PM

Hmm I have a screen shot, it says "you have gotten iPunchu" :D

lol this is how many you had ten minutes after the fight stopped.
Posted Image
First I will say the guy I was there to kill was not currently botting, I was there to kill him because he was still mad about me killing him for botting ealier. Don't bother reporting my posts, I haven't said anything about your clan breaking any rules. I did not name the guy who was botting, and did not add his name to the kill confirmed untill this blows over so I can't be accused of anything. Man the private messages I get from some of you in game saying you are going to get me banned on the forums.

Still a trash clan lol. Two of us scared you that much? I couldn't get all of you in the shot because you were so worried about stopping me from killing a botter. There were so many it was so funny. Bender her self either died or ran away at the beginning, couldn't tell between all the stuns and lag.

Yeah we are a small clan, and yeah we used to just pk everyone. Now we only kill botters and pkers. But here is another big clan that just can't let their "friends" die. Just face it, your buddy got killed for botting and then talked trash. Noobmeister watched it go down, he asked me not to keep killing the guy so I didn't. I come back in to dod hours later to kill the trash talker again and of course 2swords, who mind you I didn't kill earlier when I could have, attacked me. You talk about how anti botters you are but when I am dealing with one you have to attack me. So damn fake, its actually funny.

Edited by RoachCoach, 10 December 2012 - 01:06 PM.

#81 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

hehe kill them! ;D
they say they are against botters...foreign botters :D
btw i would also come and help if my clannies would call me for help against a bot-pker - that s how it is...

#82 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

hehe kill them! ;D
they say they are against botters...foreign botters :D
btw i would also come and help if my clannies would call me for help against a bot-pker - that s how it is...

Yeah but your clan never pretends it is anything different that what it is. Judgement is a war clan, you war anyone you feel like it. You will enter the fight with every advantage you can get, boosters, blessings, everything. When we fight you guys it is usually a pretty even numbers wise. The only time it isn't is if for some reason you guys are jumping needless, and I come in boosted to clear them off. Our little mini wars are fun, even though there is so much trash talk.

Other clans only rely on their numbers, and than post so proudly if they can get one of us down when we are out numbered and just fighting for the fun of it. No, the two of us did not think we could kill all of the two swords guys, especially when you had two clerics. I only went in see if I could tank you guys, and to run around. Me and punch had fun, but I still say you take the game too seriously. Just have some fun 2swords people. The pvp in the game can be fun even when you don't gang pam, some day you might see that.

I have realized that some people will come to their friends aide no matter what, and I am seeing it pretty often in game. I guess I am the only one who will just walk away and let a friend die if I knew they were in the wrong.

#83 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

all i can tell you is keep going in your war against botters - i don t say i never use(d) bots - i m not that wrong hehe...
ask GMs what they want as proof of AFK botters since those get perm bans/character cleanings...btw its pretty cheap to gear up a low lvl dealer for afk botting...even their clerics have no gear so no doubt they will just create new chars...but its a good way=)

and i m glad you understand that we might stand on different sides sometimes....and about 2swords - if you would ever been in their clan you would understand that they are an amazing big family...i would still be a proud 2swords member if they wouldn t be too peaceful for me...

Edited by matthiashornauer, 09 December 2012 - 11:36 PM.

#84 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:05 AM

We are against botters, however, we approach things a bit differently. No one elected you to be the rose police. And you can't always tell when someone is botting. We were actually there to kill MoonlightAttack, not you. But you decided to help him, and thus you faced the consequences. So stop your crying, and deal with it.

#85 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:39 AM

I don't believe the "whole" clan was there. We came to the aid of a friend who was being attacked by you and moon. They were not botting. I still don't understand why the mighty HandofGod can pass judgement on all supposed botters. You do not know for sure all of the time yet you are the judge and jury. You state you are helping the game and community to make yourselves feel better about killing people. You are still a PK clan in my eyes. We do not really care if we win or lose against you. We are a family that does not war because it is more important to us to keep friends in the game and not get involved in the drama of wars. But it doesn't mean we won't try to protect ourselves or our friends. And actually by the rules of the game, you are harassing a lot of people by disrupting their game play, but you try to hide it with "we are helping the community". The game doesn't need enforcers other than the GMs.

#86 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:24 AM

I don't believe the "whole" clan was there. We came to the aid of a friend who was being attacked by you and moon. They were not botting. I still don't understand why the mighty HandofGod can pass judgement on all supposed botters. You do not know for sure all of the time yet you are the judge and jury. You state you are helping the game and community to make yourselves feel better about killing people. You are still a PK clan in my eyes. We do not really care if we win or lose against you. We are a family that does not war because it is more important to us to keep friends in the game and not get involved in the drama of wars. But it doesn't mean we won't try to protect ourselves or our friends. And actually by the rules of the game, you are harassing a lot of people by disrupting their game play, but you try to hide it with "we are helping the community". The game doesn't need enforcers other than the GMs.

I have never pretended to not enjoy hunting botters, it is a fun way to really piss people off. The guy you all were protecting admitted to botting, then whispered me for almost an hour calling me weak after I killed him for botting. Hell he even brought my thread about botting back from the dead to insult me more. So yeah, I came back in to kill it a bit later. Your clan decided to interject, and we had a lame little war. The numbers were to high, so I just ran around till my buffs ran out. The moon thing is funny, because I don't know any max level in this game that kid can beat. Your clan just decided to attack me at the same time they were dealing with that weak pker.

Yes the handofgod is a pk clan, and it always will be. My clan leader just likes making people mad, and I had an extra scout so I threw it in there. I like how you say I am breaking the rules, when you just made a thread about your friends being banned. No one in this clan has ever been suspended for any reason. We don't break rules, just like messing with people who do.

Last thing, noobmeister never attacked me with pam and the rest, so I never attacked it. That guy showed some class and didn't gang because he knew the situation. Maybe your clan should talk to each other more? lol

Edited by RoachCoach, 10 December 2012 - 06:26 AM.

#87 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:16 AM

You are assuming I made a post about botting? I don't agree with botting either and know that is against the rules. That post was about something else entirely but nice assumption :). The funniest part to me is that you stated that your clan no longer pked and just went after botters, trying to act all for the good of the community. Glad you can finally admit you are a PK clan. And yes, pking and killing people all of the time they are leveling and using medals is affecting their game play, therefor against the rules (just to clarify what I meant).

#88 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:45 AM

You are assuming I made a post about botting? I don't agree with botting either and know that is against the rules. That post was about something else entirely but nice assumption :). The funniest part to me is that you stated that your clan no longer pked and just went after botters, trying to act all for the good of the community. Glad you can finally admit you are a PK clan. And yes, pking and killing people all of the time they are leveling and using medals is affecting their game play, therefor against the rules (just to clarify what I meant).

There is no talking to a brick wall, I came in to kill your friend not because he was currently doing something wrong. But because he was so mad about being killed for botting ealier in the day he decided to bump my old thread about the issue, and insult me more there. I knew he was mad, so I wanted to make him a little madder by killing him again. You clan did not like this, and attacked me. It is life, I thought your reaction was funny. There is no twisting pvping someone in a pvp zone to be against the rules, many have tried and failed. If you feel anything I have done violates a rule please report me.

Edited by RoachCoach, 10 December 2012 - 01:03 PM.

#89 claw68

claw68

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 866 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:26 AM

stop cryin' and keep killin'.

we all love your kill list. please update it. ty

#90 Craft

Craft

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:51 AM

Quick kill more afk's and buffless people to update your kill list.

#91 claw68

claw68

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 866 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:13 AM

^ woho! AMEN BRATHA! LOL

#92 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:38 AM

stop cryin' and keep killin'.

we all love your kill list. please update it. ty

Working on it trust me, hard to get guys who don't just run out of dod. I don't think I will ever be able to just stand toe to toe with the best raiders in the game though, no matter what gear I use.

Quick kill more afk's and buffless people to update your kill list.

You know something tells me you are still mad that I killed you while we were both self buffed after you bragged that I couldn't...Just a gut feeling lol.

Edited by RoachCoach, 11 December 2012 - 07:24 PM.

#93 NoobMeister

NoobMeister

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNear Storage

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

Last thing, noobmeister never attacked me with pam and the rest, so I never attacked it. That guy showed some class and didn't gang because he knew the situation. Maybe your clan should talk to each other more? lol

First of all, I didn't attack you because you didn't attack me earlier that day. But what gets me is we was already having problems with MoonLightAttack trying to kill the whole party, that's why 2SWORDS was there, not only that but you ended up showing up and distracting us from MoonLight, and he ended up killing the whole party. Thought you was supposed to be trying to help Noobs, not get them killed?

#94 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

First of all, I didn't attack you because you didn't attack me earlier that day. But what gets me is we was already having problems with MoonLightAttack trying to kill the whole party, that's why 2SWORDS was there, not only that but you ended up showing up and distracting us from MoonLight, and he ended up killing the whole party. Thought you was supposed to be trying to help Noobs, not get them killed?

If you guys want help with moon, next time say something instead of attacking me. I would have been more than happy to kill him instead of your friend lol. (I know it wasn't you, just a blanket statement)

Speaking of pkers, if you know me, and know I am making a botter check run, don't pk the poor noob I was just talking to. I will kill you with a quickness:
Posted Image

Just a note, some of the new guys that are currently leveling might not just hunt botters, and I don't know what the rest of the older members are going to do. There has been a lot of discussion about going back to pure pk. Only time will tell, I will help them with whatever war they get themselves into if I am on, but I am not personally going back to pure pking. I know the clan has been using crazycatlady a lot so some people are confused, that isn't my cleric. I leveled it, but it belongs to the clan. Everyone I trust has the password to it, so it will be buffing everyone who doesn't have their own cleric, or their cleric's int sucks.

Edited by RoachCoach, 11 December 2012 - 09:15 PM.

#95 TooCool4You

TooCool4You

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationLewiston,ID
  • Server:ARUANIANS

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:39 AM

LOL everybody should just stay cool with this clan page or their kill list..
as they were saying... its just a game.. Have FUN and GET A LIFE ! ENJOY THE GAME :D you wont lose anything if you are in their kill list.. If you get mad/piss about it oh well its your fault :D

and yea.. Bendersmom is right.. you cant tell if the player is botting or not.. I always check DOD for pkers and botters too..
I always talk to them first and if they dont reply for a minute or so I kill them :D (means they're notin front of the computer or BOTTING)

anyways :D nice kill list :P and have a great day :)

#96 claw68

claw68

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 866 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

Working on it trust me, hard to get guys who don't just run out of dod. I don't think I will ever be able to just stand toe to toe with the best raiders in the game though, no matter what gear I use.

you need an MS debuffer char and s*** load of stun chars

#97 teddybeara

teddybeara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

FistyMcFisterson added and promoted, watch out for the new guy. He will make sure the first rule comes true.

Edited by teddybeara, 13 December 2012 - 07:36 PM.

#98 TooCool4You

TooCool4You

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationLewiston,ID

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:01 AM

FistyMcFisterson added and promoted, watch out for the new guy. He will make sure the first rule comes true.

He just join cavite :o

#99 TooCool4You

TooCool4You

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationLewiston,ID

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:02 AM

KEEP ADDING MORE ON KILL LIST FTW :D

#100 noobje