#101 XxMetalFlamexX

XxMetalFlamexX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:00 PM

LOL you kill me while I'm afk and then you post my name as a kill. You guys are so noob. Go get a life and a real clan.

#102 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:51 PM

LOL you kill me while I'm afk and then you post my name as a kill. You guys are so noob. Go get a life and a real clan.

You are still mad? Besides I would hate to think you were afk, considering your knight was using the sacrifice skill and the cleric was healing an aoe mage. If you were in fact afk while doing these actions...well I hope you would know what you were admitting to. So unless you were breaking some rules, we are going to say you were not afk.

Btw, do not post with that name again. You should never give so many people access to your email address, submit a ticket to get your name changed. Welcome to the internet kid, you should never give anyone anything they can use to get access to your account. And the email address is the first step, and your name being the email address is equally nub. Just saying..

Edited by RoachCoach, 16 December 2012 - 09:52 PM.

#103 XxMetalFlamexX

XxMetalFlamexX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:25 AM

I'm not mad, I'm laughing at how your so proud of killing people that don't fight back, and when we do you run. Your the child.

#104 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

I will run on this clan when I can, but I am focusing more on my clan right now. We will see. Even on my clan I will kill botters though, just something fun to do. Any kill confirmed I get while on a character of my clan will be put on this clans kill confirmed though, unless it is just a fair pvp or something. I am doing a lot of those right now.

#105 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:28 AM

Oh gosh, stumbled upon this thread and Oh my~ Its a good read. Tho the language used could be better and more understandable, nonetheless, its still a good read. Should have a good title for the thread.

Dont get me wrong, am not siding with anyone, hell am not even playing in the same server.

Just saying, its a good read.

Game hard peeps. Peacz

Val
Draconis Server

#106 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:42 AM

My god at the people trying to pk my mage. Guys, it is just a mage, you don't have to boost to kill it, in fact that is a bad idea, it will steal your boosters. I have never pked with my mage, in fact it's clan has never been a pk clan. I know some people are so mad they will keep trying to kill me no matter what, but come on guys, it is a mage. A class with no dodge, you kill it and all you have accomplished is killing a mage. If it kills you, than you have just died at the hands of a mage, lol.

Attacked my mage with a cleric healing it three times, I was trying to ignore it...Posted Image
My mage does not, and has never pked. Don't attack me thinking I am guarding an ebk guy, I was just chatting and relaxing.
lol five minutes later this raider Posted Imagetried me, healed by the same cleric so it might be the same dude. A raider destroyed by a mage, lol.

Edited by RoachCoach, 21 December 2012 - 03:27 AM.

#107 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:34 AM

I guess killabot exists again? lol took all four of these guys to kill me, good times.
Posted Image
of course I got three of em Posted Image
You know how it is, they all kill me, I get as many of them as possible. lol.
Gotta remember one of the most important rules in the HOG is that we will die, and anyone who gets mad about dieing in the handofgod is a disgrace. We want you to get so mad you have to gang, gg killabot. lol.

btw I am 1 and 2 against hypnotist now, two wins for him, one for me. We might have done more, but killabot decided to attack me, shame. I wanted to see if I could make the series even.

Edited by RoachCoach, 21 December 2012 - 06:38 AM.

#108 TooCool4You

TooCool4You

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationLewiston,ID
  • Server:ARUANIANS

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:13 AM

3 KILLABOT's enter TG and said "we're back and we're going to bring hell again..LOL :) killed all of them.. so funny they can talk the talk but they cant walk the walk :D

#109 DanJason

DanJason

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

HAHAHAHA.. 1st of all xFeitan and Dulcis are not from killabot.
and 2nd.. u asked for a 1v1 right? Mrshh accepted and what happened?.. :)
come on dude.. like u said on this thread.. dont get mad about simple things.. its just a game right?..
(dont mind the writing on the pic.. it wasnt me who wrote that.. XD)
Posted Image

#110 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

I was having a 1v1 with hypnotist when he ran in and killed me lol. I had actually just died, and me and him were about to start the third round with each of us having one win. Love ya killabot, stay classy.

Besides I die in 1v1s all the time, when you pvp a lot you are going to die a lot. If you beat me I will give you the respect and acknowledge it. So far libidoman from judgement on a scout, Iheartyae on a champ, lud on a champ, hytnotist on an arti, and inoki on a champ. There might be one more I lost on a red pot only, but I can't remember. My mage gets beat all the time, so I can't list all the people who have killed it in fair fights. I suck with my mage lol.

Don't mind dieing, in fact it is expected in this clan. But if you really want to have a claim over me do a real 1v1 with me.

Edited by RoachCoach, 27 December 2012 - 02:02 PM.

#111 Dymuse

Dymuse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:24 AM

Lol you wouldn't say that now Really. " I talk too much crap. " Plus Needles attacked me with you helping ;)

Edited by Dymuse, 27 December 2012 - 05:29 AM.

#112 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:58 PM

I have never helped needles kill ya, I did help his champ, but that was a bit ago. Remember I am only reallynotaknight and my mage, that is it. (well I have a lot more characters, but don't get on em much) I didn't make the first post in the thread, but I do edit it from time to time to keep it within the rules. (shared password between friends)

I haven't attacked you in a really long time, since I stopped pking pretty much. Needless is just killing you from time to time because you did talk a lot of crap about his champ, but I think it is more of a friendly thing, I don't think he has any real problems with you.

Edited by RoachCoach, 27 December 2012 - 06:35 PM.

#113 Dymuse

Dymuse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

Yeah, I don't talk like that to him now - but pkers stopping noobs from lvling brings out another side to me which makes me kind mean about other peoples chars. We got on well in TG when he was last on.

#114 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:00 AM

Clan isn't quite dead yet, but don't expect much in the way of the kill confirmed getting bigger. I mainly run on my mage, and it isn't at war with anyone. To be honest this clan isn't at war with anyone right now, although we have had runs ins with a lot of clans, it really isn't a big deal. If you are still mad about something the clan has done, please look yourself in the mirror and say aloud that you are taking something that happened on a video game to heart.

Me and a guy form killabot killed a pker today, and I helped an interex guy hunt someone last time I was on. The only clan I can think of that might still be mad is some guys form judgment, not all of them of course, they do have some really cool guys. To be honest no clan is just pure hatefull as I see it, of course 2swords is still kinda mad, had iserved kill my mage as it respawned from fighting pkers the other day because he was dumb, but i guess that was a misunderstanding. No hate, have fun all, and now that the game isn't broken anymore I might be back on a bit more.

Really this is me saying I am not at war with any one, if you are still mad that is fine, but I will not kill any clan for any past problems., The Iserved thing will be my proof, he killed me and I still buffed him to deal with the idiots who were pking.

from tonight
Posted ImageOne dude wouldn't stop pking me in tg, even wasted a blessing, the judgement guy just helped. Matt/achilla just let me kill him to test my damage after that all went down, I don't pretend to be anything but what I am lol. I do think I surprized him a bit when I killed him, but lord knows the lengths I had to go to pull that off.

Removed the drunken rambling part of my post, breaking one of the core rules of the clan and got mad when I died, can't have that.

Edited by RoachCoach, 12 January 2013 - 07:28 PM.

#115 TooCool4You

TooCool4You

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationLewiston,ID
  • Server:ARUANIANS

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:17 AM

haha .. let them cry more LOL

#116 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

actually it wasn t my debuffer hehe - i don t need those to kill ;D

and tg is just what it is - nasty and dirty - no rules when its no "common 1on1" :D

keep going - i still like the thread

#117 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

Ignore the drunk ramblings lol, sometimes I should just go to bed. I did waste like thirty boosters on that mage though, eh, stuff happeneds.

Besides the mage part I was having a lot of fun killing as many as I could then dieing. Shame the moment I use a blessing two debuffers show up though, but I knew why.

To be honest I have no clue why I was fighting certain people last night, tuttut, soundofsmokers, and many more. I didn't get the kill confirmed of this guy, kinda forgot it but he is memorable because I killed him in a self buffed scout fight with food and red pots. Normally a self buffed scout fight is a draw, neither can put out enough damage but he died. After he respawned and boosted to kill me, and cried I boosted. lol
Posted Image

Edited by RoachCoach, 12 January 2013 - 07:41 PM.

#118 agent0range

agent0range

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

try me coach

#119 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:02 PM

And you are? Besides last night only happened because I got on the game after a night of drinking with friends. Everyone I killed I am pretty sure attacked me first, I think so anyway. Beer is bad...

#120 agent0range

agent0range

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

u just pawned my clanmate dude...xfeitan and hes not that full geared til now.anyway...hope we can have a match.

#121 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

If you see me on give me a shout, I always give people pvps if they ask.

To the versitile guy who keeps killing me, yeah you do have a sort of good reason, but I only did what I did to your clan because you were killing me in the first place. Yeah I pked you clan in dod after you killed me in tg, and yeah I followed them to oblivion temple and ksed them with my mage. Maybe you should get over it though, it has been a while.

These were the mages chasing me around last night, two debuffers for little ole drunken me. I really did have a blast, but some times my mouth gets the best of me. Sorry to anyone I killed who didn't deserve it, I have no idea who all I fought last night.
Thats me, drunkenly running into a wall fleeing for my life from debuffers lol.
Posted Image

Edited by RoachCoach, 12 January 2013 - 10:37 PM.

#122 AllUpOnYourFace

AllUpOnYourFace

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Server:Leones

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

muhahahhaha they havent gotten me yet

#123 PerdanaMenteri

PerdanaMenteri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

Nice AFK's kill list.

#124 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

Nice AFK's kill list.

Someone I have killed? Or just a fanboy of my work... I wonder.

lol to allupinyourface I couldn't kill your cleric I wanted to. Maybe if you fell asleep or something.

#125 xBlack

xBlack

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:40 PM

arua and sigls will not lead u to be pro .. u still fail

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users