#feeling sorry for all the old Gold Seraph wings owners - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

#feeling sorry for all the old Gold Seraph wings owners

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#26 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:55 AM

I'd love to see Gravity make a new contract with Faith and all those costumes re-released. Just so the bragging Faith boys would get the punch in the face they deserve.

That hurts =(

#27 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:20 AM

That hurts =(

Don't worry, you're not one of these bragging Faith boys I mentioned.

#28 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:22 AM

Don't worry, you're not one of these bragging Faith boys I mentioned.

I HAVE FAITHS IM SO PRO OMGZROR YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Now you would deserver a punch in the face aswell

#29 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

I HAVE FAITHS IM SO PRO OMGZROR YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Now you would deserver a punch in the face aswell

I'm sure.

#30 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:28 AM

Punch Vegeta in the face? He will Big Bang Attack your face.

Edited by Dusk1PS, 15 November 2012 - 08:28 AM.

#31 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:WIGGLE WIGGLE!?!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:57 AM

I'd love to see Gravity make a new contract with Faith and all those costumes re-released. Just so the bragging Faith boys would get the punch in the face they deserve.

feeling sorry for you that you are poor, and i even feel more sorry for you that its so obvious that you are jelous

#32 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:WIGGLE WIGGLE!?!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:58 AM

U got to understand one thing... Faith item is expensive not due to its design. It is more due to the fact that it will never be released again.

coudnt agree more

#33 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:02 AM

feeling sorry for you that you are poor, and i even feel more sorry for you that its so obvious that you are jelous

Whatever you say. I'm not jealous over Faiths, to me they are nothing but ugly looking useless costumes. I've got my own rares which I've earned with hard work.

#34 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:26 AM

The poor Vegeta won the CoTT without having Faiths, so yeah, he's probably a better player than anyone else here.

#moneydoesntbuyskills

#35 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

I got carried dear Albe.

#36 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

My faiths are Vegeta's faiths. He has faiths :D

#37 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

The poor Vegeta won the CoTT without having Faiths, so yeah, he's probably a better player than anyone else here.

#moneydoesntbuyskills

Ha...ha, indeed, money doesn't buy skills, but it will help those new players like me whom just joined less than 1 year to have enough zullies to fully gear up all my 4 chars after I maxed level within the same month, as it's hard to farm, and I don't farm usually, frankly speaking, for new players like us, without billions of zullies in rosé is like handicap for new players especially player like me whom doesn't like to farm, and selling IM points are the only legal way to earn the zullies in game! Ultimately, you still have to buy IM passive skills as well as those necessary and useful items, and collect some costumes if possible! Back to topic, business is business, there always got possibilities that 2 gaming companies will coorporate in the future, maybe not now, but maybe 1 or few years later, who knows? And they already introduced steam!

#38 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

By the way, I personally hope that faith inc will lift up the country restrictions, and open up to the world, but if they don't want, the alternative way is to work with the gravity, eventually, the world is small!

#39 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:18 PM

Whatever you say. I'm not jealous over Faiths, to me they are nothing but ugly looking useless costumes. I've got my own rares which I've earned with hard work.

It's ok, there are 3 items on leonis that money can't buy. You, Lena and myself each own one. Pretty sure it's one of the handful of items that are actually "rare" in rose ;p HIGHFIVE!

Edited by tENLAVUU, 15 November 2012 - 02:19 PM.

#40 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:23 PM

I feel like slapping you vu...

Back on topic, @solovenomore: when I started this game I had 200 zulies, just like you and everyone else. There was no Item Mall, farming was just as hard and lvling was a lot slower.

People do not need Item Mall or Faiths to make money, they have to work for it, farming is always an option and always will be. The "farming is slow, boring and I'm in a hurry to make money" excuse to buy Item Mall is exactly what I just stated: an excuse. Rose has been around for years and hopefully will be for a lot more, people need to relax and enjoy the game. New players have never experienced the real challenges Rose used to offer a few years ago, they just got used to the easy ways of IM to make money, and thats all they want. They never tried the pre-evo's grinding, and now they consider the current exp rate (which is too high) too low without those exp medals or exp events. They never experienced a Rose without Item Mall, which was one hundred times better than this.

I've seen people playing just to vend, playing just to make more and more money and then just save it. What's the point? People playing just to show off their "Faiths" lol that's the most ridiculous thing I've seen in years of Rose. If today's "challenge" is to have the most expensive costumes, then we really grew into a lame community. Those costumes are rare, and expensive, but personally, I think of them as just an investment, for those who can afford them. Buy now, resell later for more. Other than that, they are just costumes. Some are good looking, some are outrageously ugly.

New players can get money without Item Mall, without costumes. Yes, it will be slower, but achieving your goals without the help of real money, feels way better. And I'm telling this by personal experience.

Edited by Gojio, 15 November 2012 - 07:53 PM.

#41 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

+1 to albe. I'll admit I sell IM to purchase a lot of the things I have now, but I have utmost respect for honest farmers. I think this is where I differ from some IM sellers who find it boring, I actually like to farm. It reminds me of the good ol' days of iROSE.

Progress should be a slow but rewarding process.

Edited by Dusk1PS, 15 November 2012 - 03:44 PM.

#42 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:50 PM

It's ok, there are 3 items on leonis that money can't buy. You, Lena and myself each own one. Pretty sure it's one of the handful of items that are actually "rare" in rose ;p HIGHFIVE!

and simo has a devilz shirt

gg faith homos

simo4prez

#43 BoRnToKoS

BoRnToKoS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • LocationJunon

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:59 PM

Sooner or later, the faith items and super fighter sets will be back in the IM tabs!

You mean never*

#44 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

Who is saying we didn't work hard to get our faith costumes..

@casanovovic hehe I bought 3 gold seraph wings 100m ea resold 450m ea so yea indeed those who bought golden seraph for billions are screwed now.

#45 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

and simo has a devilz shirt

gg faith homos

simo4prez

Who cares, me and @YouknowwhatIwant got one of the rarest faith items in Draconis x)

#moneydoesntbuyskills

It actually does, without money you can't buy gears, without gears you can't try out your skills x)

#46 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

Who cares, me and @YouknowwhatIwant got one of the rarest faith items in Draconis x)

It actually does, without money you can't buy gears, without gears you can't try out your skills x)

Who cares? It's Friday night, it will be a good night tonight, it doesn't matter how rich in the game or how powerful or how pro in the game, I will have a good time tonight!

#47 Fa2Dude

Fa2Dude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Server:LEO or NIS

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

Its morning in holland and i still got a whole day ahead, so it does matter how rich i am!, tonight i wont care anymore lol

#48 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

Its morning in holland and i still got a whole day ahead, so it does matter how rich i am!, tonight i wont care anymore lol

Het boeit je wel dat je rijk bent.

Translation : You do care that you are rich.

#49 Wintersoul

Wintersoul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationWinter Eternal
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

I can't say much as I haven't played solid, but way back in the day when I first joined Rose, I remember how awesome it was just to get to level 20. Sword of Unknown was an achievement for me. A Ruby[7] was my first 7th tier gem, and my first Topaz[7] I about died. I never once maxed out a character, but I always had a blast. Now I've been playing less than 100 hours, and I've got a D[7] Lava set, full reinforced(10) gear, Hardened(7) staff ect and I'm only level 171. I hope i don't sound like I'm bragging I know that's nothing. I'm trying to say I miss when things like that were worth being excited about. (Well, this was prior to Lava sets, Reinforcing, (15) refines and so on but my point stands). Spent days camping the Krawfy King until I outlevelled him trying to get a Falchion-Gladius. Never got one of course (lol) but they were worth the effort back then.

Seems like now, all people are proud of are their IM gear, and anything else they can't afford they beg to get it in the IM. I promise I'm not trying to tell people how to feel. I just think IMO you should be proud of your costumes for how good they look on you, not for how much Zuly they are worth. And besides, once you've bought everything, perfected your stats, maxed everything, and win every PvP match, you can't get any better. So what's the point of playing anymore?

@The forgotten items you guys mentioned, keep them forever. Never sell them. If you've held on to a treasure like that for so long, don't ever give that up to someone who only sees it as a new weapon or toy. Things like that can't be valued in Zuly. Now you've got me all nostalgic lol.

And Dusk that was well said. If you have spin items or IM gear you don't need anymore there isn't anything wrong with selling it. Obviously it's easy money. But I can't help but get excited at every new Artisan. Kudos to them.

Edited by Wintersoul, 15 November 2012 - 11:18 PM.

#50 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

I'll just say this once, and let the community absorb it.

Gojio has a pretty big and entirely true point! These clowns now a days didn't all group up in 4 parties at the pillars in Elverloon Dessert. They didn't survive the MASSIVE spawning of scarabs while attacking the BangBang Tree's in Forest of Wisdom. They didn't experience the frustration on JCF @ Golems farming for grade 1 and 2 gems. They don't know what it's like to have no refine protection, have items break on failure, and have to use chems and hearts to refine. They didn't get to develope real ties to their chars by the time they reached luna. People like Gojio, Zurn, Genesis, Kerma [i think?] and probly 50-100 others DO remember that.

That's why you'll never understand where their arguments are coming from about the 'easy' button. There was no Exp medals, or drills. Crafting actually MADE you money. Farming was slow and tedius, but when you were that lucky person that found a unique, you were one of the richest people instantly.

You can try to understand where those players are coming from with their arguments and logic about the game being too easy, and taking no skill to get to max level + max gear. But you probly wouldn't fully conceive the days and weeks it took just grinding 1 character to cap, and the many more weeks it took farming drops for gear and refining, HOPING they don't break at 8+ because you never had to do it like we did.

As for the golden seraphs, yeah sucks for you, but it'll happen again and again so get used to it lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users