#feeling sorry for all the old Gold Seraph wings owners - Page 4 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

#feeling sorry for all the old Gold Seraph wings owners

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#76 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

Daughtah staph it, yu duno wat u doin wif yo life meng, go back study fo!

#77 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:55 AM

Can you imagine what that would do to the economy, if Faith items got rereleased? LOOOL!

#78 YouKnowWhatImean

YouKnowWhatImean

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:02 AM

Can you imagine what that would do to the economy, if Faith items got rereleased? LOOOL!

It would be so great

#79 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:06 AM

LOL!

#80 YouKnowWhatImean

YouKnowWhatImean

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:30 AM

It will be a nightmare just for faith collectors. I don't think that economy would change a lot.
Wandering priest hat @leonis 70bil => 300 mil, it would be ***** crazy.

Edited by YouKnowWhatImean, 19 November 2012 - 04:38 AM.

#81 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:46 AM

If faith item re-release, sad for those collectors, ha...ha

#82 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:WIGGLE WIGGLE!?!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:26 AM

Daughtah staph it, yu duno wat u doin wif yo life meng, go back study fo!

rofl lmao +1000

#83 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:28 AM

It would be so great

trust me you dont care for the looks you think you do but when 1000 people wear priest hat and its worth 50mil you would prefer a red knit cap above a priest hat.

#84 YouKnowWhatImean

YouKnowWhatImean

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:01 AM

trust me you dont care for the looks you think you do but when 1000 people wear priest hat and its worth 50mil you would prefer a red knit cap above a priest hat.

You are right mate. Only the punk look is good designed (if I follow my taste). I just said that it would be a financial nightmare for collectors.

Edited by YouKnowWhatImean, 19 November 2012 - 07:04 AM.

#85 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:07 AM

You are right mate. Only the punk look is good designed (if I follow my taste). I just said that it would be a financial nightmare for collectors.

Buy my gothic punk look rofl

#86 YouKnowWhatImean

YouKnowWhatImean

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:13 AM

Buy my gothic punk look rofl

I guess you won't accept for 32 mil zulies (my current bankroll), ahah

Edited by YouKnowWhatImean, 19 November 2012 - 07:14 AM.

#87 VolunteerMod03

VolunteerMod03

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 246 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:35 AM

By default I will say this first: The following is just my OPINION...

If Warp Portal decides to somehow ever get Faith items back into the game, whether it be by new contract or some other legal sense.... it will be the single biggest failure they have ever chosen to do. The uproar it would bring and quitting of not only the people who collect them now, but people who pride themselves on hoping to coming back someday and knowing they have Faith items in their storage will only further drive them away from the game for good. The day Faith items are brought back, is the day this game goes bye bye. ...again just my opinion.

The problem with something like Faith items is the negativity that comes with it. The attitude of "I'm better than you, look at me look at me". That is no fun for any new player. It is also another kick in the face to a new player to see how expensive it can seem to gear a character let alone get cool worthy costumes such as faith.

Also, the rarity of items only matter if the items are wanted and by more than just your group of friends hehe. Certain "rare" items talked about in this post I'm quite sure nobody wants so the "rarity" of it really doesn't matter.

Edited by VolunteerMod03, 19 November 2012 - 07:44 AM.

#88 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:48 AM

Wrong, the single biggest failure was the evolution patch. Pretty god damn hard to top that.

#89 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:02 AM

If Warp Portal decides to somehow ever get Faith items back into the game, whether it be by new contract or some other legal sense.... it will be the single biggest failure they have ever chosen to do. The uproar it would bring and quitting of not only the people who collect them now, but people who pride themselves on hoping to coming back someday and knowing they have Faith items in their storage will only further drive them away from the game for good. The day Faith items are brought back, is the day this game goes bye bye. ...again just my opinion.

The problem with something like Faith items is the negativity that comes with it. The attitude of "I'm better than you, look at me look at me". That is no fun for any new player. It is also another kick in the face to a new player to see how expensive it can seem to gear a character let alone get cool worthy costumes such as faith.

Also, the rarity of items only matter if the items are wanted and by more than just your group of friends hehe. Certain "rare" items talked about in this post I'm quite sure nobody wants so the "rarity" of it really doesn't matter.

totally agree bro, ur my new favorite mod ^^

#90 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:15 AM

Plutorunes were a pretty bad choise too.

#91 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

The whole refining system for that matter, is broken. But the game has been broken for a long time, and most games that make it able to rely on IM buy-sell things, are.

#92 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

Returning Faith items would definitely not triumph several crap updates that we've endured. Hell, the only reason it will be remotely bad is the fact that Gravity claimed Faith items would not return. If they never stated this, people would be begging for them to come back (which some do now).

#93 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

Didn't they say that the reason behind not doing it was bcus they didn't have the rights to do so? Due to faith contract?
I'm pretty sure they'd release anything they're allowed to ...

#94 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

Whatever the result will be, the real life still have to live, ha...ha!

#95 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

I guess you won't accept for 32 mil zulies (my current bankroll), ahah

Give me your festival worker jacket xD

#96 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:53 AM

The fact that, your opinion is duly noted this isn't a personal thing, you believe the game will close due to a certain set of items being re-introduced into the game, is total crap. Not saying you have bad judgement, I'm just saying that I know this game has enough charm, features, and characteristics, to still bring in new players. There is no sense at all when people say "if Faith items come back this game will close because of the rage quitters".

1. Faiths are expensive as hell because they "appearently" are "never" coming back. Well. That's wrong, it's just highly unlikely, they would come back.
2. Good, let those 15-30 people who essentially own the in-game economy because of an item they bought for 2$ in IM. ROSE would be better without stockades of currency bound from being accessed to the rest of the economical system. Faiths -by business standards- are actually hurting the economy more then they're helping it.

In my opinion, re-selling Faith items would be BEST for the economy~ But, people who have them, will rage endlessly because they don't want to lose their value. My suggestion, is don't horde an item for it's value, EVER. Sell it after so long, and store the currency, buy something better, or multiples of lesser value, wait, sell those. Don't bind your value into an investment item, you will always be let down when the value stops growing, or falls down. That's something even a newbie stock broker knows. -Threw that in there for all those "business university" claimers out there-

But I rest my case with this final statement.

People who support the re-introduction of Faith items will be flamed and raged on for "just being jelly".
People who support them not bringing the Faith items back will be flamed and raged on for "being chauvinistic and show-boaters".

The argument will never end. or debate.

#97 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

I rather they come out with better stuff than re-used stuff.

No need to re-do the faith contract.

Make better looking costumes, less bugs, more balance, more oppertunities.

Edited by Dusk1PS, 20 November 2012 - 03:22 AM.

#98 Fa2Dude

Fa2Dude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Server:LEO or NIS

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:29 AM

The fact that, your opinion is duly noted this isn't a personal thing, you believe the game will close due to a certain set of items being re-introduced into the game, is total crap. Not saying you have bad judgement, I'm just saying that I know this game has enough charm, features, and characteristics, to still bring in new players. There is no sense at all when people say "if Faith items come back this game will close because of the rage quitters".

1. Faiths are expensive as hell because they "appearently" are "never" coming back. Well. That's wrong, it's just highly unlikely, they would come back.
2. Good, let those 15-30 people who essentially own the in-game economy because of an item they bought for 2$ in IM. ROSE would be better without stockades of currency bound from being accessed to the rest of the economical system. Faiths -by business standards- are actually hurting the economy more then they're helping it.

In my opinion, re-selling Faith items would be BEST for the economy~ But, people who have them, will rage endlessly because they don't want to lose their value. My suggestion, is don't horde an item for it's value, EVER. Sell it after so long, and store the currency, buy something better, or multiples of lesser value, wait, sell those. Don't bind your value into an investment item, you will always be let down when the value stops growing, or falls down. That's something even a newbie stock broker knows. -Threw that in there for all those "business university" claimers out there-

But I rest my case with this final statement.

People who support the re-introduction of Faith items will be flamed and raged on for "just being jelly".
People who support them not bringing the Faith items back will be flamed and raged on for "being chauvinistic and show-boaters".

The argument will never end. or debate.

you act like the faith owners are lucky noobs who bought it from item mall on the right time, witch is bullsh1 t because 80% of the faith owners are good merchanters who bought them because they are a very good stable investment and 19% are item mall sellers / zuly buyers who wanna be cool and maybe 1% bought them in item mall they're selfs

#99 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:31 AM

ROSE just became a collector game. They can't do nothing to take ROSE to the old gold days

#100 claw68

claw68

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 866 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

it is one way of playing the game. everyone is entitled to choose their own path of playing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users