Homunculus S findings, post here. - Page 2 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Homunculus S findings, post here.

• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#26 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

Awesome, testing it on sakray now.

Lava Slide seems okay.

Volcanic Ash seems okay.

Poison Mist seems okay.

Xeno Slasher seems okay.

Looks good!

I'm not getting errored out using them in ways that used to crash zone servers... I can autocast them without problems. This is REALLY GREAT news!

Edited by DrAzzy, 03 March 2012 - 05:34 PM.

#27 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:00 PM

I went to Raydrics today to try to hunt for cards. AI seems to be stopping if the homunculus is in alot of hitstun. Next time i go back i'll get a traceai.

She did well there, with blood lust + sonic claw she comes close to 1 shotting them.

@meoryou2

dont forget jROs renewal is heavily modded, so what might be 173 could be their aspd cap. I couldnt honestly tell you, however i do know for a fact jRO renewal =/= iROs for sure.

Their exp tables for leveling up are ridiculous. 18mil to 150 a homunculus on that server.

Edited by Cubical, 03 March 2012 - 06:04 PM.

#28 kiryuphoenix

kiryuphoenix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:08 PM

193... I wish! From vids I saw of 150s on jRO it seems to be 176 max ASPD on Eleanor.

hazaa for 189 aspd with overed boost! :rolleyes:

#29 kiryuphoenix

kiryuphoenix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:12 PM

Lava Slide seems okay.

Volcanic Ash seems okay.

Poison Mist seems okay.

Xeno Slasher seems okay.

Looks good!

I'm not getting errored out using them in ways that used to crash zone servers... I can autocast them without problems. This is REALLY GREAT news!

So, when we get the AoE skill, through lvling up i mean, it wont D/C or error out u at all?!

#30 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:53 PM

I went to Raydrics today to try to hunt for cards. AI seems to be stopping if the homunculus is in alot of hitstun. Next time i go back i'll get a traceai.

She did well there, with blood lust + sonic claw she comes close to 1 shotting them.

@meoryou2

dont forget jROs renewal is heavily modded, so what might be 173 could be their aspd cap. I couldnt honestly tell you, however i do know for a fact jRO renewal =/= iROs for sure.

Their exp tables for leveling up are ridiculous. 18mil to 150 a homunculus on that server.

18M to 150 it? damn I want that table, it makes a lot ore sense than what we have ( looks like 40-50M to go 149 > 150 ) for as weak as they are with the flee issues we have now....

#31 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

well jRO has more people working on their servers so they can do more then what iRO can. But really i blame kRO for alot of over sights.....

#32 dontleaveme

dontleaveme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

Lava Slide seems okay.

Volcanic Ash seems okay.

Poison Mist seems okay.

Xeno Slasher seems okay.

Looks good!

I'm not getting errored out using them in ways that used to crash zone servers... I can autocast them without problems. This is REALLY GREAT new

AMAZING news!

18M to 150 it? damn I want that table, it makes a lot ore sense than what we have ( looks like 40-50M to go 149 > 150 ) for as weak as they are with the flee issues we have now....

Actually, it's only like 9-10mil for 149-150 for a homun S on iRO.
Here is the table.

Posted Image

Edited by dontleaveme, 03 March 2012 - 08:38 PM.

#33 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:25 PM

Hmmm, thats different than the one I originally saw on I think irowiki. Much, much better than I was dreading actually :rolleyes:

#34 dontleaveme

dontleaveme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:55 AM

I got this from irowiki XD
I think the original one was messed up cus I remember seeing a chart saying they needed like 50mil for 149-150 too. Way back when they were first introduced.

#35 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:55 AM

that is different from the iwiki one i saw too

#36 dontleaveme

dontleaveme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:54 AM

that is different from the iwiki one i saw too

So far it has been correct.

#37 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:11 PM

Didn't get a chance to post last night, but bad news on the ASPD front.... it seems like 173 is the max Eleanor can get :mellow:

I didn't get the ASPD point that I was hoping with the 10th level :waddle:

#38 dontleaveme

dontleaveme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:45 PM

Didn't get a chance to post last night, but bad news on the ASPD front.... it seems like 173 is the max Eleanor can get :mellow:

I didn't get the ASPD point that I was hoping with the 10th level :waddle:

That's really odd considering my old sera had 174 aspd at 101.

#39 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:28 AM

Each one seems to have different ASPDs. Look at how much ASPD Dieters lose when they change, I don't think they will gain back to full 170s even when they reach 150...

#40 Froggems

Froggems

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:45 PM

I need to get onto sakray. My vani is almost 99 Im thinking sera would BEE a good choice, but I have a ton of questions I would like too test. And now that things are getting fixed dieter looks nice too.

Mainly legion and painkiller.

What have you guys found out about those skills.

Legion is, I assume, a targeting skill. Specifically, can it target an emp? And I read that its ai is funky right now and it stops attacking. Does this mean they switch from friendly mode too hostile mode and attack you?

Switching between hostile/friendly is actually really weird. Do the vespas go after you if there are enemies around that you are not attacking? Or do they go after the other unfriendlies?

And when they are in friendly mode, can you hurt them? Sicking them on an mvp, monster or a player seems pointless if they can just die from you hitting them with cart cannon, then again cc isn't used as often for the bigger threats. So this isn't a huge thing.

And then painkiller, there's a lot of talk saying that it reduces a lot of damaage, exactly how much? And have we tested if it gets the damage it prevents gets reduced in a mob? And finally who can you hit with painkiller?

the genetic of course, but can it hit itself with it? How about party members? Also, what about enemies(having a gx on the emp that takes less damage w/ low aspd is a lot less of a threat)?

I have a few more questions I just can't remember them right now.

Now that dieter is fixed I am a little sad I deleted my amistr, but I still think I made the right choice, his broken bloodlust that the gms accidentally gave me wasn't worth the 200 sp and 11k hp he had.

Speaking of which, did you guys know that bloodlust level 5 lasts 9 minutes, increases by 170% attack and has no cooldown? Figured if I kept it and had noticibally the strongest amistr on the server the gms would eventually come after me for skill abuse so that helped my decision to delete it. But it was cool though.

#41 dontleaveme

dontleaveme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:09 PM

I need to get onto sakray. My vani is almost 99 Im thinking sera would BEE a good choice, but I have a ton of questions I would like too test. And now that things are getting fixed dieter looks nice too.

Legion is, I assume, a targeting skill. Specifically, can it target an emp? And I read that its ai is funky right now and it stops attacking. Does this mean they switch from friendly mode too hostile mode and attack you?

Switching between hostile/friendly is actually really weird. Do the vespas go after you if there are enemies around that you are not attacking? Or do they go after the other unfriendlies?

And when they are in friendly mode, can you hurt them? Sicking them on an mvp, monster or a player seems pointless if they can just die from you hitting them with cart cannon, then again cc isn't used as often for the bigger threats. So this isn't a huge thing.

And then painkiller, there's a lot of talk saying that it reduces a lot of damaage, exactly how much? And have we tested if it gets the damage it prevents gets reduced in a mob? And finally who can you hit with painkiller?

the genetic of course, but can it hit itself with it? How about party members? Also, what about enemies(having a gx on the emp that takes less damage w/ low aspd is a lot less of a threat)?

Now that dieter is fixed I am a little sad I deleted my amistr, but I still think I made the right choice, his broken bloodlust that the gms accidentally gave me wasn't worth the 200 sp and 11k hp he had.

Speaking of which, did you guys know that bloodlust level 5 lasts 9 minutes, increases by 170% attack and has no cooldown? Figured if I kept it and had noticibally the strongest amistr on the server the gms would eventually come after me for skill abuse so that helped my decision to delete it. But it was cool though.

Not sure if anyone on the forums has a 123+ sera yet. Let alone one with summon legion. If anyone does, please post some info. I want to know more :mellow:
Otherwise everyone has to wait till my sera gets level 123 :x 15 levels to go. Hoping to have her 123+ within 2-3 weeks. If I go hardcore with leveling her, I could prob do it in 1-2... but I've been REALLY lazy <.<

Part of me hopes painkiller isn't SUPER OP for pvm/mvping because I don't want every other homun S to be sera... while the other is dieter :x
I'm enjoying being one of the only sera users. Only seen like two other sera's since the homun reset npc.

We should do a poll with what homun S you have, curious to see what the most common one will be.

Right now every other homun S I see is a cat. bayeri and dieter are pretty even after the cat, followed by eira and sera.

Edited by dontleaveme, 05 March 2012 - 05:36 PM.

#42 Froggems

Froggems

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:36 PM

Yeah I hear that, it sounds good. Im a bit of an ocd player so slug to bug to bee seems appropriate for evolving. Plus testing is half the fun, right? Sera needs more testers and it seems pretty awesome, so I think I am gonna make mine into her. Should be 99 within the week. Ill answer my own damn questions, heh.

#43 dontleaveme

dontleaveme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:51 PM

Yeah I hear that, it sounds good. Im a bit of an ocd player so slug to bug to bee seems appropriate for evolving. Plus testing is half the fun, right? Sera needs more testers and it seems pretty awesome, so I think I am gonna make mine into her. Should be 99 within the week. Ill answer my own damn questions, heh.

Haha, I did the same exact thing!
slug -> mutated fly -> bee.

they were made for each other <3 Sera seems to have a pretty decent hp/sp mod too. Getting 200-300 hp per level and 40-60 sp. Somewhere around there.
No idea about her stat growth because I already have 150 in everything besides agi.

#44 Exiled

Exiled

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:48 PM

I have a 116 Sera. I currently have 16k hp and 1.8k sp 177 aspd. I'll let you guys know how good pain killer is when I get it. Leveling is super slow at this level. We need more people in Amatsu2. The exp seems pretty decent if we could get more people down there. Please re- implement homunculus aoe skills this maint so it can level faster.

Edited by Exiled, 05 March 2012 - 09:00 PM.

#45 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

I have answered almost every one of these questions several times.

After the bees from legion finish killing something, they often don't lock onto the homun's current target (sometimes they do, but usually not), and instead just hover in place until the duration expires, or the Sera uses Call Legion again. They never attack the owner, and players cannot attack them. I don't know whether it works on emps, as that's not conducive to testing on sakray.

You can use painkiller on any player in PVM, and so presumably you can use them on anyone in pvp as well.
I don't know precisely how much damage reduction painkiller gives, but it's alot. Testing damage reduction is really annoying to do.

Edited by DrAzzy, 06 March 2012 - 03:14 PM.

#46 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10260 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

Curious if you guys ran into any side effects in the testing areas.

#47 dontleaveme

dontleaveme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:07 PM

I have answered almost every one of these questions several times.

After the bees from legion finish killing something, they often don't lock onto the homun's current target (sometimes they do, but usually not), and instead just hover in place until the duration expires, or the Sera uses Call Legion again. They never attack the owner, and players cannot attack them. I don't know whether it works on emps, as that's not conducive to testing on sakray.

You can use painkiller on any player in PVM, and so presumably you can use them on anyone in pvp as well.
I don't know precisely how much damage reduction painkiller gives, but it's alot. Testing damage reduction is really annoying to do.

oh, I assumed painkiller could only be used on players in pvm. If it works in pvp too sera could have some more use. Does crit bypass the reduction for painkiller? If not I see QQing from pvp GX's and rangers in the near future. Then again, both classes have skills to use if someone is under painkiller and a GX can use EDP to do enough damage to still cause death pretty quick

#48 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:42 PM

Curious if you guys ran into any side effects in the testing areas.

Define sideffects?

I was using the area skills on both the punching bag and in OD, and things seemed normal... anything in particular you were looking for?

#49 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:48 PM

Updated the Original post to reflect the short testing I did with C.B.C on Eleanor.

#50 dontleaveme

dontleaveme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • LocationSC, USA

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:53 PM

Define sideffects?

I was using the area skills on both the punching bag and in OD, and things seemed normal... anything in particular you were looking for?

Mind telling me how poison mist works? Irowiki says it does dmg 1.5 seconds at level 5. So does it do a total of 6 hits at level 5? How much dmg per hit in od2? Don't need exact numbers, just wanted to know what to expect for future use. Want to start looking at maps I could mob and kill decently with it for power leveling when it gets enabled.

With a 20 sec duration, if the dmg is decent one could just leave poison mist down in OD2 and level that way. By 116 sera should recover around 105 sp before the 20 seconds is done and could always keep it up.

Edited by dontleaveme, 06 March 2012 - 04:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users