Battlemagician Week 1 Discussions - Page 4 - Xenoa Armory - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Battlemagician Week 1 Discussions

• Please log in to reply
308 replies to this topic

#76 Nikio

Nikio

Battlemagician Class Rep

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:54 AM

But... It will be so OP if ele will get Rage of bugs? No.

Edited by Nikio, 13 February 2013 - 05:54 AM.

#77 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:10 AM

But... It will be so OP if ele will get Rage of bugs? No.

It all depends on what other skills elementalists get.

#78 Nikio

Nikio

Battlemagician Class Rep

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:17 AM

I hope they will kill druidele (yes, i was druidele, but im bored of it). ^^

#79 Daniels1976

Daniels1976

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Server:trifi, nova

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:36 AM

My issue with ele is its like rad with no attack skills in its tree its all around its buffs oh it gets snow birst but i find it more of a benefit to use the bm skills then it, so some skillsbeither need dropped or moved, but talking about nerfing a base class way becuase ele or druid would be to op then becuase of there skills sounds way wrong to me

#80 DragonGr

DragonGr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Locationunknown
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nova/Fraya

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:41 AM

Move aoe to ele and add 1 dash to it. Make atleast the HP buff a party buff.
Boost druid transform skills.
No real nerf.

Edited by DragonGr, 13 February 2013 - 09:43 AM.

#81 Daniels1976

Daniels1976

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

Other thing is elemantalist skills should be based around elements say fire, wind, water, earth. Druid should be around its transformation skills. I dont see how moving skills and adding skills would make it any less balanced then it is now. And to go one way or the other say you wanna go druid leave that vilory where it is but make it skill you have to have to be able to transform and give it a couple skills as its not transportation its actually a transformation skill.

#82 jerome15

jerome15

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationNY, USA
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:11 PM

i think druids are really good at being versatile (caster, doomguard, inferno) and should stay how it is. ele has been nerfed, but is mainly a single target dps and should have it's skills do more damage to keep with this mold. make doomguard more based on fighting one strong target and inferno based more on fighting multiple weak targets. also, i think there should be trade-offs in skills, such as druid has a dash, but it's buffs are single target, so it should keep dash. ele has single target buffs and should also get a dash. if these change to party buffs, maybe remove dash because you'll be able to make everyone around you stronger, so there's less reason to get away quickly, just my thoughts. i think the heals should be able to crit, otherwise they're pretty weak and don't a huge difference when fighting. maybe merge some of the skills that you have to attack to get the buff, that way they're not just fillers that don't always go off.

i think it's pretty irresponsible to even try to balance individual classes, when there will never be a decision everyone can be happy with. free players will ask for skills to be stronger, people that spend some money will see them as just right and +30 might see skills as too powerful. i think the balance should first come with the foundation of the game and the gap that's becoming bigger and bigger between free and paying players. i do realize that people pay for extra so they should get more, but the limit of that extra is set too high.

#83 Sparda

Sparda

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 445 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Server:Valderine

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

change heavy blow
old - Stun
New +agro

#84 Daniels1976

Daniels1976

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:27 PM

Jerome does bring up a good point are we doing it from scratch with the rebalance or from +30 gear?

#85 Nikio

Nikio

Battlemagician Class Rep

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:39 PM

Duh. Druid should be nerfed, really. I know what im saying, cause i play as druid... Really, it's easy to kill ppl as druid. I had +30 gear before, and it was a joke... EVEN now, with +10 items i still can kill a lot, so... I just wanna feel im druid. 90% of my time it's just game as BM with dash. Like. And something about ele... It would be nice, if ele will get old magic damage, with new AoE skill. Also skills like snowburst should be multi target skill (sounds a bit op, but why not?). If they won't change bm skills, or block or something else for druid, still druid will be more op than others. For me game only with transformations sounds really great, but, im sure it won't happen.

#86 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Server:FOC

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

over last days have loged 24 and 49 BM. they seem ok as is and i rly dont think any skills should be added to it. admitedly 24 bm is a lil op but eahhh who plays that breaket. so BM tree Leave.

also loged 69 and 90 Druids. >< needs a nerf. Druid has lost there way. sure for yrs they sucked then it was totaly reversed and now mutated into some druidele things. Druid Tree Nerf

also loged 65 and endgame ele. -.- lost so much damage and clairvoy what i used to love just sucky with out buying extra dna etc. Ele Tree Buff

so ye i can play all midget casters in all foc brackets and my mains r druid and say hit em.
and yes i talk from PvP standpoint... >>pve eww

#87 jerome15

jerome15

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationNY, USA
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:05 PM

how about instead of nerfing, we make the other classes stronger. need more and more reinforcements to keep up with the nerfs because people want a char weaker instead of making others stronger. we've seen the nerfs before, nobody wins except for everyone but that class. you start nerfing, that means raids will start taking even longer. make everyone stronger, things will be easier for raids

Edited by jerome15, 13 February 2013 - 02:30 PM.

#88 Daniels1976

Daniels1976

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:08 PM

I agree with not nerfing as where trying to balance so the weaker of the class needs to be brought up to the other ones level. I have no clue how to balance it out with other races but at least its a start

#89 shadow16

shadow16

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

balancing should be like how that class will be with other class not to think only for the skill tree itself

#90 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:48 AM

How about... a passive buff, which you need to take in order to get anything else, and which has a random chance to make the elf commit suicide when it's approached by other non-elf players

#91 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:34 AM

Suggestion :

BM skill tree :

LCS: move to druid skill tree and make it be a physical skill^^.
LCT: keep as is
FCS: move to ele skill tree
Invisible arrow : move to ele skill tree
Acid Throw : block it to lvl 1 and only ele can get it to max with cd 15 secs at max lvl+dna (or make it a single target and let only ele have 1 dna that adds more targets and lowers cd up to 15 secs)
WasteWater : keep as is high CD and single target skill
Mysterious storm : same as acid throw (in the past this skill was blocked at some lvl and only elems could max it)
Raging Strike : make it like it was b4 druidele patch.
Absorbing energy : keep as is
WoH : keep as is
Wop : keep as is
Instant healing: keep as is

Druid skills :
Armor Mastery : stay as is
RoB : Remove it(or make it dot like it was)
Aproach : Make it inferno skill that requires target and make it 33m (without stun effect)
Robbing willingness : keep as is but lower cd
Revenge Telekineses : remove reflect effect from it lower its cd and make it add more dmg
Promise of trust : keep as is
Gravity up : keep as is
Cow: keep as is

Doomguard skills :
Contract with doomgaurd : Add reflect rate to it and merge the hp buff too (Revenge Telekinises+dg hp buff merge) so if some1 wanna invest more sp on dg lets say for pve tanking it will actually have meaning
Strengthen Skin : remove it druid already have enuf defence buffs,in its place add a single target taunt skill (either taunt or sth like lowblow with decent cd and nice agro )
Heavy blow : keep as is
Aoe stun : make it 4 sec at max lvl with abit less radius
Healing power : make it a normal pt heal
Druid aoe taunt : add +1k agro to it

Inferno Skills :
Contract with inferno : Merge the m/s speed buff ( swift leg) with this and make it add more dmg (450-500 at 10 lvl ) also add dna that gives more dmg to the form,also merge swift arm as well ( 300 dmg is too low i mean even WoG gives same and more dmg than the form^^,and swift needs to be merged imo druid and forming is about speed u not have time buff up in pvp and the cds are long compare to the forms that will make it easier use this form i think ><).
Bleeding : make it multitarget
Doubleslash : make it give more dmg and keep it single target

Inferno stun : keep as is.(and make it 12 sec cd)
Inferno Dash : make it like burning dash from zerk aoe effect stun 1 sec charge 33m at 10 lvl.
In the place of swift leg/swift arm that merged with inferno add 2 more inferno multitarget skills.

(many ppl might flame coz pure caster wont work anymore,but is silly imo the main aspect of this class(the shapeshifting) be ignored and just play the class like a high lvl bm mb this way forms way more usefull in pvp and in pve,if druid stay like it is now works for me easiler kill less die but not fun..)

About elem :

move thrown vine to ele skill tree and make it water based ground aoe with slow effect.
and add 1 wind based res aoe.
And make their magic buffs decent.

u guys think is good or crap?;/

#92 Mythdra

Mythdra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Server:Trif

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:40 AM

Suggestion :

BM skill tree :

LCS: move to druid skill tree and make it be a physical skill^^.
LCT: keep as is
FCS: move to ele skill tree Why are we taking stun away from BM?
Invisible arrow : move to ele skill tree why are we taking stun away from BM?
Acid Throw : block it to lvl 1 and only ele can get it to max with cd 15 secs at max lvl+dna (or make it a single target and let only ele have 1 dna that adds more targets and lowers cd up to 15 secs) It's called rebalnce not complete class kill
WasteWater : keep as is high CD and single target skill
Mysterious storm : same as acid throw (in the past this skill was blocked at some lvl and only elems could max it) Only 50+ can still max it???
Raging Strike : make it like it was b4 druidele patch.
Absorbing energy : keep as is
WoH : keep as is
Wop : keep as is
Instant healing: keep as is

What are you thinking? the three skills you said to redo/move are three of the four BIGGEST skills for BM. Taking the ONLY two BM stuns and moving them to ele tree would make BM practically unplayable. Acid Throw is also fine where it is. I am going to guess you don't play BM much in PvP do you? Or have you been beat up by BM so much you think nerfing them is best chance to live?

As for Mysterious Storm. I don't know what you mean by (use to be only Ele's could max it) because a BM sure as hell can not. Both Mysterious Storm and Invisible Arrow can only go up to a max of four pts per skill before lvl 50. After that it's not a BM anymore.

As for Raging Strike I don't care if they keep it as is or change. I never used this skill pre RS nerf and I sure as hell don't use it now.

Edited by Mythdra, 14 February 2013 - 08:45 AM.

#93 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:22 AM

i always played druid mate at the time's end game pvp.
Mainly my suggestions were for druid/ele and not for 49 lvl.

Mysterious storm : this skill not 50 + could max it but only Elementalists (what i meant is keep as is and ele only will be able to max it and not druid nothing to do with bm)
Acid Throw : its a 5 sec cd multitarget attack(was dot b4 druidele patch) whats ur suggestion for this skill then??considering 2nd jobs as well.(water res base multitarget with so low cd is quite strong friend at end game)

Also about remove stuns i know is gonna be hard for 49ers and knew ppl gonna flame but what is ur suggestion no only for bm but keep in mind for elems/druids?

If not remove stuns from BM skill tree that means for ppl to stop complain about druid stunlock no adding skills that will make forms more usefull....

i would like to hear ur suggestion.ty

#94 Daniels1976

Daniels1976

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:34 AM

I know i have suggested to move skills around but maybe it would be better to bring back skills that have been deleted or add new skills that you could emplement the right type of skill base with.

#95 Mythdra

Mythdra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Server:Trif

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:50 AM

i always played druid mate at the time's end game pvp.
Mainly my suggestions were for druid/ele and not for 49 lvl.

Mysterious storm : this skill not 50 + could max it but only Elementalists (what i meant is keep as is and ele only will be able to max it and not druid nothing to do with bm)
Acid Throw : its a 5 sec cd multitarget attack(was dot b4 druidele patch) whats ur suggestion for this skill then??considering 2nd jobs as well.(water res base multitarget with so low cd is quite strong friend at end game)

Also about remove stuns i know is gonna be hard for 49ers and knew ppl gonna flame but what is ur suggestion no only for bm but keep in mind for elems/druids?

If not remove stuns from BM skill tree that means for ppl to stop complain about druid stunlock no adding skills that will make forms more usefull....

i would like to hear ur suggestion.ty

Yes but again it's called re balance dude. you take stuns away from BM tree you kill BM bottomline.
Remove stuns from Druid tree if people complain about stun lock. Why take away two of some of the only skills that make BM playable in 49. Yes we need to think about Druid and Ele and end game. But we also need to think about 49 and PvP as well.

And if you were not referring to BM for Mysterious Storm than why put it with your talk of BM skills. I understand it is a BM skill but if you want the druid/ele to have/not have it. Mention it in the druid/Ele skill set not the BMs. and Acid Throw being that way at end game is nice. But again it isn't all about end game. you change that skill and you are again killing BM. Acid Throw Stuns and Lightning Chill Throw are the BMs main attack sequence. You are suggesting taking out three of the four. Why should BM be punished because people feel Druid is to strong. Nerf Druid skills than not BM skills.

Not to mention friend No Druid maxes Mysterious Storm there is no need to. I know people who are 80+ who have that skill only on one. My old Druid 79 only had it on one. So that would do nothing for balance because no druid takes that skill past one anyways.

Not to mention a fact that you also have to think that it isn't all about skills either. What people need to realize and Gravity also. Is some of the armor they have put into this game don't help with balance either.

IE Nightmare Jewels. Bringing in those NM Jewels I feel is something that completely killed this game.

All in all. You want to do re balance.

Shut down your game and do a complete revamp. There is your re balance.

I am not the only one who feels this.

#96 Daniels1976

Daniels1976

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:03 AM

I totally agree you have take in the fact of the new hard to obtain jewelsband weapons unless your a pay to play person.

#97 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:14 AM

Pretty sure me and Nikio max that, just sayin'. The reason why Druid is so strong is the combination of the BM skills and the utility we already had, have you even read the topic?

You could essentially block those skills for Druid that savoura mentioned, and open them up for ele within reason before 50.But, hey, let's just balance everything around 49 FOC instead!

Secondly, NM isn't that hard to obtain a set for your main. Just do the quest on two alts at 75+. Only reason 79/85 weapons are hard to obtain is the fact that nobody wishes to run that dungeon for 79 weapons anymore and 85 takes quite a while to farm for the mats to make it.

Edited by Viole, 14 February 2013 - 10:17 AM.

#98 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:22 AM

Yes but again it's called re balance dude. you take stuns away from BM tree you kill BM bottomline.
Remove stuns from Druid tree if people complain about stun lock. Why take away two of some of the only skills that make BM playable in 49. Yes we need to think about Druid and Ele and end game. But we also need to think about 49 and PvP as well.

And if you were not referring to BM for Mysterious Storm than why put it with your talk of BM skills. I understand it is a BM skill but if you want the druid/ele to have/not have it. Mention it in the druid/Ele skill set not the BMs. and Acid Throw being that way at end game is nice. But again it isn't all about end game. you change that skill and you are again killing BM. Acid Throw Stuns and Lightning Chill Throw are the BMs main attack sequence. You are suggesting taking out three of the four. Why should BM be punished because people feel Druid is to strong. Nerf Druid skills than not BM skills.

Not to mention friend No Druid maxes Mysterious Storm there is no need to. I know people who are 80+ who have that skill only on one. My old Druid 79 only had it on one. So that would do nothing for balance because no druid takes that skill past one anyways.

Not to mention a fact that you also have to think that it isn't all about skills either. What people need to realize and Gravity also. Is some of the armor they have put into this game don't help with balance either.

IE Nightmare Jewels. Bringing in those NM Jewels I feel is something that completely killed this game.

All in all. You want to do re balance.

Shut down your game and do a complete revamp. There is your re balance.

I am not the only one who feels this.

Well this is the main problem man,u cant rebalance just first job skills without thinking the 2nd job ones.

what u say is true no need max it or even keep it at lvl 1(at 90 lvl tho enuf sp to get high enuf and keep same as ur 85 lvl and if ur gear is average to good u can cut out defence buffs and max out certain skills that help pew pew ''better'' etc)

Game is like 2 worlds in 49 and at end game....same will be with other classes as well,example some1 might say templar lacks and aoe or more multitarget skills but if u add these on first job skill tree u end up having radiants with aoe or more dmg making radiants imbalanced.

What u say is true and i agree nm jewels shouldnt have been implemented(ppl can get very high hp and damage on certain classes is too unbalanced to have these no matter skills).

i try change some stuff let me know what u think ;/

but read both druid and ele along with bm plz..

#99 Nikio

Nikio

Battlemagician Class Rep

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:38 AM

Just block few bm skills for druid, and problem solved without nerfing... :p_sad:

#100 Daniels1976

Daniels1976

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:44 AM

True you then have to nring into light what is the purpose of the class, is it support class for raods , is a pvp class to solo kill people etc?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users