Battlemagician Week 2 Discussions - Page 2 - Xenoa Armory - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Battlemagician Week 2 Discussions

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#26 Akro

Akro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:28 AM

Changes/Modification:

Battle Magician:

• Hydrochloric Acid Throw - The main problem with this skill is the accessibility of it on both trees, that combined with the DNA to lower the cool down to 7 seconds is very strong, but that is not the problem. The problem is the availability of this skills DNA to Druids, and the ability to also be able to max it out to hit 7 targets combined with the DNA on Approach to make that a 5 second cooldown means that you can effectively chase a target and have both skills up within a rotation of another skill (example being: HCL, Invisible Arrow, Dash [this being the start of a usual chain of skills]) Personally, I think the ability to spam this should only be available pre-49 to Battle Magicians, and post-50 to Elementalists. Everything else is fine about it, but it's the availability to Druids that is the main problem with this as it is used even more than transformations currently.

dont understand what u complaining about , 90 druid can use approach each 5 sec + hat each 7 sec? right? but what the problem ,
90 druid will chase 1 target, lets say temperin master at map dark fortress using 5 sec cooldown dash + instant cast skills, to get 10 pts for kill? how often this may happen at foc or other tb map? like 1 times of 100? or wait u said about 7 targets, so 1 druid will chase 7 temperion masters and get 70 pts after kill all? but wait is that possible ? and what will do rest of zerg? watch this?
and pls explain how can i use approach each 5 sec at 69 druid pls need very much
and i doubt 49 mb can use aproach at all, neither post-50 elems

#27 Nikio

Nikio

Battlemagician Class Rep

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

dont understand what u complaining about , 90 druid can use approach each 5 sec + hat each 7 sec? right? but what the problem ,
90 druid will chase 1 target, lets say temperin master at map dark fortress using 5 sec cooldown dash + instant cast skills, to get 10 pts for kill? how often this may happen at foc or other tb map? like 1 times of 100? or wait u said about 7 targets, so 1 druid will chase 7 temperion masters and get 70 pts after kill all? but wait is that possible ? and what will do rest of zerg? watch this?
and pls explain how can i use approach each 5 sec at 69 druid pls need very much
and i doubt 49 mb can use aproach at all, neither post-50 elems

She mean, . Multitarget skill with 5 sec CD mixed with dash- too OP.

Edited by Nikio, 20 February 2013 - 06:35 AM.

#28 Akro

Akro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:50 AM

yes but what the practical use ? its affect mostly contribution not real kills imo

Changes/Modification:

Elementalists:

• Holy Bliss/Fairy King's Protection/ Bliss of Fairy - The first change is simple, make these party buffs. The second change is increasing the damage done by Bliss of Fairy, it used to be +114/128/+143/+159/+175/+191/+208/+215/+232/+252. The values should not be this high, if it becomes a party buff. If it becomes a self-buff you will find yourself at odds with other players given the recent magic attack passive nerfs. If you do intend to ramp up the damage given by Bliss of Fairy it should be at a reasonable level, but the current values for this are extremely low and don't even merit even more than 1 point in the skill. As for Fairy King's Protection, raising the resistance given from the skill to %14 would fulfill a lot of the complaints that certain players have had about there only being defense party buffs and not being any resistance party buffs at all.

Holy Bliss/Fairy King's Protection should be party buffs really
maybe no1 noticed yet but bliss of fairy newer affected rad or prot heals, not sure about avenger traps and rage of bugs , maybe its time to fix this!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!??!!?
maybe there really point to increase bof damage to make elems a bit stronger , but imo wont help much, in other hand some smart op caster may make own elem just for buff...

#29 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:44 AM

It affects real kills, it WAS and IS still the best skill in my line-up and many others skill line-up. If you're talking 69 Bracket I don't balance for 69 Bracket(Even then I ran a Druidele and Elem there too and guess what? HCL + Approach + MS is still strong there too). Secondly, you must not have read about locking these skills for only Druids, we're not some sort of steroid caster that deserves all the mobility in the world. The fact is that you can always comfortably maintain a safe distance, or risk yourself when using the combination of Approach, Mysterious Storm, LCT, AE, and Doomguard AoE into RoB. It's strictly not just a skill to up contribution, and any self-respecting Druid did not run this skill before the boost to it (hence why so many former physical druids now adopted this playstyle). The fact is that the skills in combination are very strong, and it's either one or the other, because as I see it this skill is a very good fallback ability for Elems to have. It's just not a good idea when an ability(or abilities for that matter) for a class that is based on transformations go unskilled all the way save for the defensive buffs and dash and first job skills go maxed instead.

Edited by Viole, 20 February 2013 - 07:47 AM.

#30 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:55 AM

When thinking of ideas, please make it as detailed as possible with ranks, stats, duration, mana cost, property, duration, ect..)

Stats: 0 HP
Duration: Forever
Mana cost: All of it
Property: Death

I would name the skill something along the way of "Stay dead"

Please keep the discussion polite, arguments for and against will have to be backed with detail and/or data, saying something needs to be added without a reason or example will be not considered.

Because elves (Xeonas) are heartless creatures who believe they're more important than other intelligent life, which they clearly demonstrated when they executed the Thanatos Project.

The project's goal was to kill off the few of the exiting Nach at any cost. The Thanatos explosion resulted in an almost total wipe out of the population, excluding the elves, as well as turning the environment into a post-apocalyptic wasteland filled with mutated monsters, which are no less problem than the Nach originally were.

Our only safe heaven left is Nova Lux (Latin: New Light), but despite our best efforts to keep the monsters at bay by technologies such as Temperions it's no use when in order to convert a living being into a Temperion the soul and memory is forever erased, leaving no one left to volunteer as our last city is slowly turning dark

#31 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:45 AM

moving is done...

revamp Elementalist

like other Said:
Holy Bliss = Party Buff
Bliss of Fairy = Party Buff
Fairy King's Protection = Party Buff
Fairys Curse = make this non target AoE

and:
Posted Image
- Clairvoyant Totem
not only the Caster whole Party/Ally within will be able to detect Sins/SRs

Level 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Prerequisite Level 60 63 66 69 72 75 78 81 84 87
MP Consumption 219 237 255 278 292 310 328 347 365 383
Detect Targets 1 2 3 4 5 5 7 8 9 10
Totem Duration 30 sec 40 sec 50 sec 60 sec 70 sec 80 sec 90 sec 100 sec 110 sec 120 sec
Range (radius) 8.0 m , 8,5m 9,0m, 9,5m 10m, 13,m ,15m, 18m, 20m, 25m

revamp Druid:

Posted Image
- Rage of Bugs
Cast a totem to silence surrounding characters.

MP Consumption 95 99 106 112 118 124 132 139 147 155
Totem Duration 4 sec 6 sec 8 sec 10 sec 12 sec 14 sec 16 sec
Magic Disabled 7 sec 9 sec 10 sec 12 sec 14 sec 15 sec (13) (14) (15) (16)
Success Chance 50% 53% 55% 58% 60% 63% 65% 68% 70% 73%
Effective Range 6 m 7 m 8 m 9 m 10 m 11 m 12 m
Max Targets 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

(no more DMG)

Posted Image
- Storm Strike

Prerequisite Level 50 53 56 59 62 65 68 71 74 77
MP Consumption 23 34 43 57 68 88 100 111 122
Damage +69 +77 +86 +96 +108 +119 +129 +141 +150 +162
add DNA into this:
+69 +77 +86 +96 +108 +119 +129 +141 +150 +162

(lower lvl + mana
increase DMG with DNA x2 no more Stun)

Posted Image

- Staggering Shout

Yell out a battle Shout to decrease surrounding enemies physical defense Power.

Level 1 2 3 4
Level Required 80 83 86 89
MP Consumption 97 105 113 123 129 137 145 153 161 -
Short Range Physical Defense -15% -20% -25% -30%
Effective Radius 10m 11m 12m 13m 14m 15m 16m 17m 18m -
Duration 25sec 30sec 35sec 40sec
Maximum Targets 5 6 7 8

(no Halt/Stun = lower defense Power of Targets)

Posted Image

- Approach

before:
Level 1 2 3 4 5
Prerequisite Level 50 53 56 59 62
MP Consumption 105 114 123 134 143
Movement Distance 15 m 20 m 25 m 30 m 35 m
Skill Downtime with DNA* 18 sec 16 sec 14 sec 12 sec 10 sec

after:
Level 1 2 3 4 5
Prerequisite Level 50 53 56 59 62
MP Consumption 105 114 123 134 143
Movement Distance 10 m 12 m 15 m 18 m 20 m
Movement DIstance with DNA* 22m 24m 26, 28m, 30m

(increase CD)

:petting:

Edited by Sandyman, 20 February 2013 - 08:48 AM.

#32 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:58 AM

Posted Image
- Rage of Bugs

(no more DMG)

no

#33 Deevious

Deevious

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:07 AM

Get out of this topic. The point is to balance without breaking the class.

Removing Def buffs and a 1.5 sec cast time on DG isn't breaking your class. You just want to run around with cap def and resists unstunnable ae stunning and casting rage of bugs. Then to top it off you want to have the ability to 1 vs 1 perma stun someone cast rage of bugs and while thats eating at them melee them with your knuckles that + scad and phys damage. With the amount of HP that caster classes can get now Defensive buffs are part of what throws the classes out of balance.

revamp Druid:

Posted Image
- Rage of Bugs

Rage of bugs is 1 ae its fine how it is imo.

#34 Nikio

Nikio

Battlemagician Class Rep

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:17 AM

Well... My idea is almost same like... Viole idea.

Battle Magican Skills:

To be honest- there is nothing to change, maybe just block/make some cap lvl of skill for druid, as many ppl here, But ill tell something here.

Mysterious Storm- Block/Make just lvl 1 for Druids.
Hydroholic Acid Throw- Block/Make just lvl 1 for Druids
Wastewater- Block/Make just lvl 1 for Druids.
Inivisible Arrow- Block for Druids.

DNA:

Block Hydroholic Acid throw cooldown for Druids.

Rest skills are good to me, if they will stay like now for Elementalist.

Druid:

As i said before, my idea is almost same as Viole, but let's see. Druid should be more melee class, than full dps caster, so in my opinion Inferno/Doomguard skills should get some new effects, power etc.

Rage of Bugs- This skill, should be moved to elemntalist tree. And If it will be moved to Ele tree, druid should get new skill for RoB, here we have few options:
  • New skill, which will hit from physical attack, something like... Mulltitarget skill with 0-20m range.(Im not sure about DMG, but if it will have to be multitarget, i guess low power would work well).
  • Make it as party, which will give physical attack.
  • Remove skill, don't add new skill and place more skills in Doomguard/Inferno skills tree.
Armor Mastery- nothing to change
Promise of Trust- nothing to change
Robbing Willingness- Lower cooldown, 12 sec -> 9 sec
Revenge Telekinesis- This skill, shoul be same like in old s1 times, with same reflection damage and chance.
Cry of Will- nothing to change, maybe just make it as party buff.
Gravity Up-
  • Remove, and make something new for Inferno/Doomguard
  • Change skill effect, +casting time -> +Attack speed for enemy player
Approach- Should stay, don't need to be changed, or moved on ele tree.

Transformations:

Inferno- Attack should be changed from 300 -> 600. Attack speed should be given, when you change into Inferno form, like -1.0 at max level.
  • Bleeding- make a bit stronegr DoT, also damage
  • Double Slash- more damage, but... should hit as multitarget skills, like 8 targets at max lvl of skill with 12m radius
  • Advance- should be changed on charge wtih 1 sec stun (something like zerk) with 200-300 power or a bit less.
  • Swift Arm- As you read before, skill should be passive buff in contract with inferno. Should be changed on some attack skill, multitarget/ single target with strong damage
  • Swift Legs- Totaly change this skill, no one using this... And if change- Slow skill, like 35-45% target speed or attack skill.
  • Double storm- A bit less CD would be great (-2 sec on cooldown)
Doomguard- HP should be given, when you change into Doomguard form
  • Giantizing- Make it as new skill... Some skill with power, and agro in one
  • Stenghted skin- Should be as party buff
  • Healing power- Heal for party, with some HoT (something like protector heal)
  • Taunting Cry- Need more agro power, a looooot more (even more than protector)
  • Staggering shout- Stun duration 6 sec -> 4 sec with 10m radius
  • Heavy blow- nothing to change,
Elmentalist

Ele should get some bost in magic attack, and get new AoE skill.
  • All magic attack power buffs should get old power or like 75% magic boost more
  • Some aoe skill. Good willl be rage of bugs, even with light magic damage... or should be water base dmg
  • All buffs frome elemntalist should be as party buffs
  • Snow burst should be Multitarget skill (make it instant cast skill without dna. dna should be for more targets)
  • Mind Enchancement- should give INT and MND
  • Fairy's Judge- Instant cast skill or.. change: 1 sec castinf time -> 0,5 casting time
That's all from me. Later ill make some changes, if more ppl will post their opinions about changes. Also Ill try to make changes on dna.

#35 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:18 AM

Removing Def buffs and a 1.5 sec cast time on DG isn't breaking your class. You just want to run around with cap def and resists unstunnable ae stunning and casting rage of bugs. Then to top it off you want to have the ability to 1 vs 1 perma stun someone cast rage of bugs and while thats eating at them melee them with your knuckles that + scad and phys damage. With the amount of HP that caster classes can get now Defensive buffs are part of what throws the classes out of balance.

Rage of bugs is 1 ae its fine how it is imo.

u know the funny part is,u still gonna get stunlocked 1vs1 even cast time why? instead of spaming 1 skill attack i just press form and stun u again while aoe is down.

Considering ur complain is for 1vs1 i not get how that fixes stuff.

Also this rebalance is about class role and what it supposed do yet noone from gravity HQ cared to answer this and tell players how to suggest.

Also as sandyman said they moved skills already no??

So no aproach/Rage of Bugs (and no gravity up?)

How u want us suggest if we dont know what skills will be moved or not??

I mean not having aproach or aoe changes how u can alter other skills or add new??
Same on Elem,if it have aoe +aproach mb some stuff shouldnt be altered??

If this class looses some skills it has (supposedely why it was phy class) then remove defence buffs/aproach and the form stuns (both singe target and the aoe ) would balance it because u would be a full aoe caster with normal movability/defence/and no stun lock u also have teleport in DG (tempy style) to avoid sometimes die...(this for devious,if u really want a full caster druid that is balanced)

If u loose aproach/AoE and access to some bm skills then the Forms need serious revamping or else the class gonna be broken like it was b4 druidele patch and not many will play it.....

b4 ppl start suggesting it would be nice if alteris can let us know what the devs have in mind for these classes..

#36 Deevious

Deevious

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:45 AM

u know the funny part is,u still gonna get stunlocked 1vs1 even cast time why? instead of spaming 1 skill attack i just press form and stun u again while aoe is down.

The point is capped def on caster classes is too much for the amount of HP they get from gear. Melee shouldnt be able to buff resists and casters shouldnt be able to buff def.

160-4 in the battlefield. Isn't there a druid in here with that for a signature? Thats because he's capped to all forms of defense and can heal and move around the board faster then any other class.

Considering ur complain is for 1vs1 i not get how that fixes stuff.

Ok. When it comes time to talk about sins. since they are a 1 vs 1 class please don't post any of your thoughts here since they won't fix anything with them anyway. You can't grasp the concept of balance. Balance is every class is weak to something. therefore it dies faster to that form of damage. Melee classes have 6 forms of resists they have to build up plus their physical. Casters can build theres up through INT which also increases their damage and scad. Buffs cap their defense and knuckles with TD buffs increase their HP making the combination of it all 160-4 class in the battlefield.I don't care what you do with the rest of the skills without defensive buffs you at least make them weak to a form of damage.

#37 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:04 AM

The point is capped def on caster classes is too much for the amount of HP they get from gear. Melee shouldnt be able to buff resists and casters shouldnt be able to buff def.

160-4 in the battlefield. Isn't there a druid in here with that for a signature? Thats because he's capped to all forms of defense and can heal and move around the board faster then any other class.

Ok. When it comes time to talk about sins. since they are a 1 vs 1 class please don't post any of your thoughts here since they won't fix anything with them anyway. You can't grasp the concept of balance. Balance is every class is weak to something. therefore it dies faster to that form of damage. Melee classes have 6 forms of resists they have to build up plus their physical. Casters can build theres up through INT which also increases their damage and scad. Buffs cap their defense and knuckles with TD buffs increase their HP making the combination of it all 160-4 class in the battlefield.I don't care what you do with the rest of the skills without defensive buffs you at least make them weak to a form of damage.

Your point is what man?? i know defis/tempy with 200 kills less than 10 deaths...seen zerk go 100+ kill less than 10 death know sin that done same too ....if the druid didnt have RoB and his bm skills were same as they were pre druidele patch that would halve his score and NOT the defence buff or cast time in dg form lol.

look my reply and u understand....told u if caster skills stay then u cut out defence and some stuns to balance keep magic skills and put cast time dont change anything lol.

You read other ppl posts or just reply like this??told u cut defence buffs and remove some stuns IF caster skills stay same,u not read?

Also ppl just gonna make a bloody doll or some other defence ornament +30 and cap defence like this lol,(in mass pvp especially tb or svs b4 removed there's always a radi or sth else buff u up)

i think u not understand balance and not realise what gives druid high survivability is not really the defence buffs but the spamable dash and the nice dmg output at end game (spam stuff on different res faster kill faster get out) and the dg stun immune^^.

#38 Deevious

Deevious

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:31 AM

Also ppl just gonna make a bloody doll or some other defence ornament +30 and cap defence like this

Thats how it should be. if i want to cap resists i can't just buff I have to make it that way. The same should be applied to druids.

i think u not understand balance and not realise what gives druid high survivability is not really the defence buffs

If they don't give you survivability why do you need them?

Edited by Deevious, 20 February 2013 - 10:33 AM.

#39 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:34 AM

.I don't care what you do with the rest of the skills without defensive buffs you at least make them weak to a form of damage.

All of Honoo's chars would like to have a word with you about this.

#40 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:49 AM

Thats how it should be. if i want to cap resists i can't just buff I have to make it that way. The same should be applied to druids.

If they don't give you survivability why do you need them?

Druid had them coz it was supposed to be a physical class with low dmg output to make up for cloth armor etc...thats why we have them happy now?

I said we need them as the class is now??i explained why in mass battles on ur example defence buffs wouldnt really halve the score get it??

im not argueing with u or dissagree with remove defence buffs if magic skills stay same etc...im just pointing out certain stuff...

#41 Insanita

Insanita

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1727 posts
  • LocationAway from you!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:37 AM

Our only safe heaven left is Nova Lux (Latin: New Light), but despite our best efforts to keep the monsters at bay by technologies such as Temperions it's no use when in order to convert a living being into a Temperion the soul and memory is forever erased, leaving no one left to volunteer as our last city is slowly turning dark

Sometimes a period goes at the end of a sentence.

other intelligent life

?

Spoiler

#42 Lithi

Lithi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1880 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:47 PM

There are 4 S1 skills that were removed going to S2.

Poison Mastery - Increases Poison Resistance
Awakening - Increases Evasion
Knuckle Strike - Melee ranged attack
Brain Smash - Melee ranged attack that decreases hostility.

I like the last skill; the fact that a class may reduce hostility might be very useful. Especially if you timagine that it could be a defensive buff used on another target. What about something like:

this druid skill which can only be activated by Doomguard, but will remain after the transformation.

Posted Image

Thankful Blessing

Description: Decrease the target's hostility and gather a blessing boost of physical short range damage for your own..

Range: 20 m
Additional Damage Duration: 60
Success Rate: 100%
Casting Time: Instant Cast

Level 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Prerequisite Level 70 | 73 | 76 | 79 | 82
MP Consumption 130 | 150 | 170 | 190 | 210
Target's Hostility -1500 | -3000 | -4500 | -6000 | -7500
Short Range Defense +160 | +220 | +280 | +340 | +400

Edited by Lithi, 20 February 2013 - 01:09 PM.

#43 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:53 PM

and how this skill fits doomguard skill tree and a shapeshift class?

because the taunts are not strong enuf u have to spam it on the dpsers of the pt to keep agro?lol

nice idea but can u please tell us with arguments how it would be usefull?..

#44 Lithi

Lithi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1880 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

and how this skill fits doomguard skill tree and a shapeshift class?

because the taunts are not strong enuf u have to spam it on the dpsers of the pt to keep agro?lol

nice idea but can u please tell us with arguments how it would be usefull?..

I mean it can be only activated when transformed in doomguard, but the buff will remain after you disable doomguard too. Its a very helpful buff to protect glass cannons at raids and on the other hand youll get a nice dmg boost as reward.

#45 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:24 PM

I mean it can be only activated when transformed in doomguard, but the buff will remain after you disable doomguard too. Its a very helpful buff to protect glass cannons at raids and on the other hand youll get a nice dmg boost as reward.

doomgaurd is the tank form,if u in dg in raid means u plan on tanking,to do ur job efficiently it provides ur taunts are nuf for it.

''nice damage'' as reward on a form that is supposed to be tanking and has no skill attacks or attack speed buffs doenst seem to me usefull.
Ppl just gonna use it on themselves and switch to inferno or sth(providing the bm skills get changed coz as things are now is better to just use bm stuff as damage in raids which are magic based so its even more useless)

Also in most raids the ''glass cannon'' got enuf hp to tank them as well lol,and in major raids there gonna be quite a few glass cannons it would be not practical use this skill on all of them...rather ask ppl 1 min build agro..

#46 Lithi

Lithi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1880 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

doomgaurd is the tank form,if u in dg in raid means u plan on tanking,to do ur job efficiently it provides ur taunts are nuf for it.

''nice damage'' as reward on a form that is supposed to be tanking and has no skill attacks or attack speed buffs doenst seem to me usefull.
Ppl just gonna use it on themselves and switch to inferno or sth(providing the bm skills get changed coz as things are now is better to just use bm stuff as damage in raids which are magic based so its even more useless)

Also in most raids the ''glass cannon'' got enuf hp to tank them as well lol,and in major raids there gonna be quite a few glass cannons it would be not practical use this skill on all of them...rather ask ppl 1 min build agro..

It brings more action to raids rather than just hitting two or 3 buttons. Most druids use doomguard for the anti-stun and stuns only but never at raids. Its not thought to be a great offensive skill, its rather a decent support skill for PvE and therefore has 5 lvls only.
btw. pure dmg classes with staff, full int armor and full int jewels can hardly reach 10k hp.

#47 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:50 PM

It brings more action to raids rather than just hitting two or 3 buttons. Most druids use doomguard for the anti-stun and stuns only but never at raids. Its not thought to be a great offensive skill, its rather a decent support skill for PvE and therefore has 5 lvls only.
btw. pure dmg classes with staff, full int armor and full int jewels can hardly reach 10k hp.

And the reason it's never used at raids is because it cannot fulfill it's role as a tank, not because it cannot be offensive.

#48 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:52 PM

but it dont really make dg do its job or help it..

on class with so many skills u wont really have 5 sp free for a skill that is useless if the tank is a protector (that actually spams his taunts and are maxed as it should) or the main dps that gonna do the tanking got enuf hp...

and no they not have 10k hp +30ing does wonders now ask some 2k-2.5k crit on cap casters their hp u will notice that it is more than enuf most of raids...

u sure it brings more action to spam 1 more button on a dpser than actually tanking the raid on dg?

No offence but i not think any main active druid at end game gonna max this skill or use it alot considering it is useless for him and for others for like 99.9% of the time they gonna raid...

#49 Agamotto

Agamotto

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:10 PM

160-4? That just means the other team didn't have balls/gear/skills to kill the elf :heh:
All it takes is just 1 competent commie/sin/wl etc. to shut down a druid, teams/+30 gear being equal.

Implying druids wont have cap defense even if you remove def buffs, EVERYONE gets cap defense with a single rad/prot buff. So are you saying we should remove all froms of defensive buffs (rad/prot def buffs elem resist buff, evasion buff from defiler etc)altogether because they all cover defensive weaknesses. Going by that logic low hp glass cannons weakness is also covered by elem/wl hp buffs, gonna get rid of those too? :)

You are the one that can't grasp the concept of balance, druids are already pretty weak to something right now, its just people are baddies and just QQ all day because they don't know how to deal with them even if they have the right gear/class to do so.

Edited by Agamotto, 20 February 2013 - 02:11 PM.

#50 shadow16

shadow16

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:25 PM

don't remove much skills on druid just change the effect we going to rebalance skills not to nerf..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users