Okay, if you don't know how to do what Renouille said, do the below in steps:
1. download winpcap by clicking http://www.winpcap.o...nPcap_4_1_3.exe
and install it. You might need to restart after.
2. download windump by clicking http://www.winpcap.o...9_5/WinDump.exe
but you don't need to install/double click it.
3. Log in to RO and go to specific map where you know the IP address the map server. For this example let's user Prontera using IP address 126.96.36.199
4. go to cmd and go to where you have saved windump.exe by using the change directory (c:\ cd yourfoldername) and run the below commands
you should see a list of network interfaces, if you're not sure what exactly, try them all later.
5. type the below command to start capturing your traffic
windump -i <interface number> -w filename.log net <ip address> and tcp port <port number>
Using the interface 3 (that's what I'm using which might be different to yours) and prontera map IP address and the default port the map server uses, you should have something like this:
windump -i 3 -w rawfile.log net 188.8.131.52 and tcp port 4500
6. Once done capturing, press ctrl+c and you would see a message like this:
3 packets captured
20 packets received by filter
0 packets dropped by kernel
If you don't see any packets are captured, go back to step 4 and try another interface number.
7. The output will be in raw packet format so you need to convert it in human-readable form. Use the same interface number you used on the previous command.
windump -i 3 -r rawfile.log>converted.log -vn
8. Check the converted.log file and skim the logs. If you have been disconnected to the server, you should be able to capture it with the timestamps and the network handshakes from the moment you got disconnected. Pretty much you will only capture the packet of the map server you have indicated on the above command.
9. Send a ticket to WP support and send them the logs. Fry them if they don't give you a reasonable answer.
If you need more info on the windump commands, you can visit the documentation at http://www.winpcap.o...docs/manual.htmCredits to Renouille for sharing this.
Took me like 10 minutes to grasp the idea of the tool.
Edited by Javsy, 23 April 2013 - 02:28 AM.