Patch - v461(462) March 14 @ 1:00PM (-8:00 UTC) - Page 4 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch - v461(462) March 14 @ 1:00PM (-8:00 UTC)

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#76 cyb3rhackdotr

cyb3rhackdotr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Sirius, Polaris, Tala

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

lol Energy consumption is "bugged" Lost 8k in one whole game.

#77 Mystiqueforce

Mystiqueforce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:09 PM

yea energy is buggeddddd

#78 siryu

siryu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 568 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

yes i lose 8k too

#79 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

Took long enough on the mount lol, but glad to see it here. Now if only the luna planet restriction was lifted on luna planet capsules, thenmi could ride my dread naught, while my pet dreadnaught runs around pig horning baddies

#80 cyb3rhackdotr

cyb3rhackdotr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:31 PM

Regarding dungeons, it should be scaled depending on its difficulty. For example, Ulverick will cost 2k, Halls of Oblivion will cost 3k, and Sea of Dawn will cost 5k.

#81 Nifa

Nifa

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:17 PM

I queued up for CoU, had just entered, and then was kicked back out. The screen that says the Recluse has just appeared was still on my screen back in junon XD. (lost the 7k energy but whatever). I don't know if this has only just begun happening with this patch, but I've never been kicked out like this before :3

#82 Neotona

Neotona

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:18 AM

lost 8k when I joined GA. I thought it was only 4k? so its the same from before, you have to wait 1hr again..lol

#83 KingsBane

KingsBane

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:36 AM

I am just against queing its so retro and to stand around waiting for energy bar to regen is boring its pointless and kinda witless If you people want player to play let them play don't mess around with this stuff that takes time and is not liked. Waiting should only be required if u waiting for enough players. Remember old soviet union queues everywhere haha that worked so well

#84 claw68

claw68

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 866 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:40 AM

WHAT

#85 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Locationlvln my lil chars ;)
  • Server:Arua

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:31 AM

My only comments about this update and these posts are that I've never done a GA etc and have no idea what anyone is talking about when they discuss them.

I've always felt that they are for regular Premium Account players and not the occasional IM player or "Free" player.

What on earth do they mean by "Energy" when doing these things?

#86 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:07 AM

I am just against queing its so retro and to stand around waiting for energy bar to regen is boring its pointless and kinda witless If you people want player to play let them play don't mess around with this stuff that takes time and is not liked. Waiting should only be required if u waiting for enough players. Remember old soviet union queues everywhere haha that worked so well

You had to wait with the timer too...with the difference you can do 3 CDs in a row now with the energy bar (once they fix the energy consumption, which is 8k per go now instead of 4.

In my opinion, this is a lot better than the timer. If you're still not happy, feel free to buy yourself a Premium account.

#87 cyb3rhackdotr

cyb3rhackdotr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:38 AM

ITP: Crashes become too common. I crash every 2 games or so.

#88 Morumasa

Morumasa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:59 AM

Liar liar pantalones en fuego**
Mentirosos :C

#89 teddy77

teddy77

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • LocationBali, Indonesia
  • Server:EARTH

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:24 PM

You had to wait with the timer too...with the difference you can do 3 CDs in a row now with the energy bar (once they fix the energy consumption, which is 8k per go now instead of 4.

In my opinion, this is a lot better than the timer. If you're still not happy, feel free to buy yourself a Premium account.

im not happy and i dont want buy premium account.

#90 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:56 PM

It'll probably be better when it works right... maybe. :o

#91 cyb3rhackdotr

cyb3rhackdotr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:04 PM

ITP: Crashes become too common. I crash every 2 games or so.

IN THIS UPDATE! I CRASH EVERY GAME! DO SOMETHING!

#92 Neotona

Neotona

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:11 PM

IN THIS UPDATE! I CRASH EVERY GAME! DO SOMETHING!

Same here. When I died.. the "will respawn in 9, 8, 7..." after 1, the client crashed, without getting an error, it just crashed. It happened to me 4times and of course, my GA Energy is wasted lol

#93 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:00 PM

So I just played 1 GA, no dc or anything. started with 10k, right after ga finished, i have this amount.. o.O

Posted Image

#94 Neotona

Neotona

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:19 AM

heyyyy When i joined GA, i was in the "Waiting Room" place before you go to the map, my energy lost 4k, and then when we were teleported to the map, i lost another 4k = 8k total. wtf?

Edited by Neotona, 17 March 2013 - 03:19 AM.

#95 ganjen

ganjen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • Locationpapua nugini
  • Server:draconis and leonis

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:41 AM

this is just plain stupid, timer taken off instead we got the stupid whatever they call it bar. " which part of take out the timer on GA you dont understand leonis" stupiddd

#96 ganjen

ganjen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • Locationpapua nugini
  • Server:draconis and leonis

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:44 AM

in other words, dont fix something that ain't broken. the idea of forcing player to buy premium is just not working. im not spending even a dime before they take out the timer, energy bar, or what ever they plan to intend to force players to buy premium....

#97 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

@Vuu, it's because you're constantly regaining energy [the 74 part], the 32xx part is from the game mixing up time + point requirements. Had it just been left alone, this wouldn't be a problem.

Edited by Feuer, 17 March 2013 - 09:59 AM.

#98 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:16 AM

@Vuu, it's because you're constantly regaining energy [the 74 part], the 32xx part is from the game mixing up time + point requirements. Had it just been left alone, this wouldn't be a problem.

He was referring to the fact that the bar took more then 4k for one game only.

#99 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:07 PM

A lot of people are DCing like crazy from CD like others have said. It is like it used to be awhile ago. No idea why.
The timer for PVP games is good (once it is fixed to 4k) but no one is queued for DP...ever.
The timer for dungeons is too long I think. Maybe tier the dungeon energy. 4k for Cave, 5k for Halls and 6k for SOD? with them all at 7k energy most get to only do a dungeon every hour or so. And many people only do dungeons, never the PVP games. Caves only take a short while to play and same with Halls, so you are really not regening much while you are in there.

Energy amounts should be taken for the amount of time you play maybe instead of all at the beginning. If someone gets into a CD but gets DCed right away they still lose 4k (8K) points right away. They can't even get back into a CD if their points are low. Same for dungeons...if you get in but DC then you have lost the 7k points and can't get back into a dungeon to finish it.

#100 cyb3rhackdotr

cyb3rhackdotr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

Actually, dungeon is more ignored now than when we have 1-hour timer. I won't waste my energy to do dungeon now. The best thing we can have is to balance PvM and PvP by separating their energy bars. This way, while waiting for PvP energy, we can do dungeon since it takes a very short while to finish it.

The 1-hour timer back then is like: Do PvP, then do PvM, then wait for 30 to 45 minutes to repeat the cycle.

Edited by cyb3rhackdotr, 17 March 2013 - 04:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users