Banned for no reason - Page 2 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Banned for no reason

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
594 replies to this topic

#26 Teffa

Teffa

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:19 PM

I think I I know why I got banned.

Know that big fish in Alberta? For the past 2 days, I've been standing on top of the edge (the mouth), telling people I'd jump off if they come any closer.

Yeah, nothing to do with lack of of post-game content and all

They probably banned me, so that they can prevent a loss of life

Am I the only one who finds this hilarious? (Probably.)

#27 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:19 PM

Well that throws out that theory.

#28 LastExile613

LastExile613

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:20 PM

I do have one question for those that got the ban: Are you living in a blocked region?

Vancouver (PST), so no

#29 Despress

Despress

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:21 PM

RO2 Internetional isn't supposed to be for every country? and i we or at least live in NA - - Tell me jumping down from a mountain is forbidden?

Edited by Despress, 11 June 2013 - 08:22 PM.

#30 loneknives

loneknives

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:22 PM

same here... playing from Cali got the account suspended no reason been playing game for daily barely got to lvl 49 what happen??

#31 SirCentinal

SirCentinal

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:22 PM

what is this "blocked region" you speak of? o_Oa

#32 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:24 PM

WARNING: I'm bored

I think I I know why I got banned.

Know that big fish in Alberta? For the past 2 days, I've been standing on top of the edge (the mouth), telling people I'd jump off if they come any closer.

Yeah, nothing to do with lack of of post-game content and all

They probably banned me, so that they can prevent a loss of life

Good to know... I like to sit under him... Don;t wanna get blood on my bikini...

Just a matter of time my sorcerer's dancing will get me banned too.. That girl got some moves.

Well... I guess is bye bye to skimpy clothes for us D=

I don't think most people are posting their blocks here in the hopes of some solution. I think we're just trying to state the issue in case this is happening to others so they know? At first I thought my 2 power outtages today somehow affected this but now that I see other people posting the same issue, I know that isn't what could have caused it.

That and I'm bored... I hear my friends having fun with lag and the priest getting chased by a mob of sohees again =S

I do have one question for those that got the ban: Are you living in a blocked region?

I live like two hours from warpportal headquarters... I think I should bring the ticket in person.. .and a jelly bomb >=D

#33 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

This is pretty bizarre to see so many people having this issue. I know in RO1 it's just a character server problem for VIP players that makes the "Out of playing time" pop up, but.....I can't imagine that having anything to do with the phenomenon going on with some of RO2's players.

It might not be Colosseum related either, because not everyone here mentions it as a coincidental thing prior to your bans.

#34 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Banned after Colosseum? You know the GMs watch Colosseum right? Maybe just maybe they are cracking down on hacks and cheats.

#35 malasuerte

malasuerte

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:25 PM

RO2 Internetional isn't supposed to be for every country? and i we or at least live in NA - - Tell me jumping down from a mountain is forbidden?

what is this "blocked region" you speak of? o_Oa

International just means more than one country, not every country. IRO2 is for NA, Europe, and Oceania. Brazil, Philippines, and SEA are blocked.

Edited by malasuerte, 11 June 2013 - 08:26 PM.

#36 Despress

Despress

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

Cheat? I Always get kicked out colo

#37 AliceFoN

AliceFoN

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

-_- this game, I am so tired about warportal support quality services, they are really bad. If they don't do something before tmr, I will tell my 30 friends to quit this game. Say Good Bye, RO2

#38 CValor

CValor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:27 PM

Ticket: 0CD-194AB48F-01FB

Same problem here, i send a ticket but any response yet

i buy some itens in kafra shop, and now what?

This topic is good to see how the support of warpportal works with this HUGE problem

all members of my guild is acompany this topic, because they are scare and don`t want to waste they money off

Edited by CValor, 11 June 2013 - 10:07 PM.

#39 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:28 PM

Not everyone here that was banned happen to participate in a Colosseum recently, right? I know I've been participating in most of them, but I haven't had any problems whatsoever.

#40 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:30 PM

Also from Cali if people didn't got my drift... So NA is getting banned? LOL?

Banned after Colosseum? You know the GMs watch Colosseum right? Maybe just maybe they are cracking down on hacks and cheats.

Sadly... I don't even do guild synchro for colosseum... Heck I forgot to repair my clothes today Q_Q

This is pretty bizarre to see so many people having this issue. I know in RO1 it's just a character server problem for VIP players that makes the "Out of playing time" pop up, but.....I can't imagine that having anything to do with the phenomenon going on with some of RO2's players.

It might not be Colosseum related either, because not everyone here mentions it as a coincidental thing prior to your bans.

but I was at colosseum prior and also change char account and cameback to my main... So... Wait let me check my other account.

#41 loneknives

loneknives

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

last day to open box for chance to get tuxedo or wedding dress... and i can't... random ban??

#42 Despress

Despress

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

I wasn't in last colo , Walking around the World and sucide. if you don't fix this will tell my 15friends to quit since no one wants to waste money

#43 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:35 PM

only my main account out of my 3 accounts got the perma block... so it wasn't the colosseum since the three were active at today (sin>ranger>rogue)

the big events of today prior to using my sin at izlude dungeon was:

My sin fell from a cliff in a photoshoot

my ranger just afking and cooking near mihos

and the rogue being sexy at prontera while calling baka-aktaron my guildmate (Try to say it, sounds nice ;D)

Edited by Kiryu, 11 June 2013 - 08:39 PM.

#44 Tempest79

Tempest79

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:36 PM

Unless the GM was the sorcerer I kept going after and killing, I don't see how using wind pots and shooting a target is considered cheating.

#45 Veloarc

Veloarc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:39 PM

I wasn't in last colo , Walking around the World and sucide. if you don't fix this will tell my 15friends to quit since no one wants to waste money

Nothing gets things fixed like threatening the people fixing it.

#46 Arishis

Arishis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:39 PM

well i dont wanna lose money,how i will put cash on this game if i can get blocked without warning and don't have any support after this.

Edited by Arishis, 11 June 2013 - 08:40 PM.

#47 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:40 PM

Yeah, at this point I'm almost sure Colosseum has nothing to do with it.

#48 Confuddle01

Confuddle01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • LocationGangnam, Seoul
  • Server:IcE Nerdmaster

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:41 PM

Hmm. Was chilling in Alberta all day, playing the Auction House. I did run one hard mode pve raid, did a colo, went to sleep. Woke up, someone on mumble told me about the issue, and how one of our senior guild members that lives in California got banned and there was a stink on the forums.

Everyone was checking, and no one else had gotten banned in the guild. I decided to check myself, and lo and behold, I can't get into the servers.

Seems like a bug. What gives? I know no one's working at Gravity at this hour, but an explanation and a fix seems warranted in this situation.

Edit: 28D-194ADC56-015C

Edited by Confuddle01, 11 June 2013 - 10:15 PM.

#49 Despress

Despress

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:41 PM

Nothing gets things fixed like threatening the people fixing it.

i am not threating it's true if you spent 500$ and they banned your account for some reason would you like to start all over and spent more Money?

#50 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

What about poppin' elixirs after respawn? That could be considered an exploit and grounds for termination. Ah who am i kidding they wouldnt have the "eggs" to ban the kafra shoppers. right? right?

Let the speculation continue!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users