Banned for no reason - Page 3 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Banned for no reason

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
594 replies to this topic

#51 Racder21

Racder21

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:43 PM

I got banned for no reason also from Cali. I recently got disconnected from the 1pm PST colo and couldn't log back on after I got eliminated because no characters showed up on my character selection screen and haven't tried to log back since till now when I received the "Account is permanently blocked", submitted a ticket hopefully doesn't take a month to respond.

#52 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Not a hint of forum moderators in the forums either...

#53 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

i am not threating it's true if you spent 500$ and they banned your account for some reason would you like to start all over and spent more Money?

From a veteran about mishaps at warpportal...

Just wait until tomorrow... It has happen before and fixed on RO1... I'm here because I'm bored and at the same time trying to guess the error

#54 CValor

CValor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:45 PM

Nothing gets things fixed like threatening the people fixing it.

Sorry, but is not like that

Is the same if a store you cannot trust and you lose your money for nothing, you don`t warning your friends?

this is not threatening in my point

#55 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

Pretty sure it's a threat if you look at it from another person's perspective.

Either case, there is definitely something wrong going on if this many people are having login problems.

#56 Arishis

Arishis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

What about poppin' elixirs after respawn? That could be considered an exploit and grounds for termination. Ah who am i kidding they wouldnt have the "eggs" to ban the kafra shoppers. right? right?

Let the speculation continue!

if they ban them for a reason but all the cases the people are saying they dont know the reason and they dont get any response after asking for it.

Edited by Arishis, 11 June 2013 - 08:47 PM.

#57 Ledise

Ledise

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • LocationNeverland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:47 PM

How do you follow up submitted tickets?

#58 Tempest79

Tempest79

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:48 PM

What about poppin' elixirs after respawn? That could be considered an exploit and grounds for termination. Ah who am i kidding they wouldnt have the "eggs" to ban the kafra shoppers. right? right?

Forgive my ignorance, what elixir are you speaking of? I'm not that knowledgeable about bugs. But if popping a wind pot after respawning is considered an exploit, I'm unaware of the reason why.

#59 448130508213456337

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

They wiped my character full of Zeny and Raid gear.. They said I bought Zeny, but if they look back into the History I bought $50 worth of KP bought nothing but costume Boxes got an Ali Baba Body piece.. Sold it for 8000z and then went to work, came back after the Servers went down and Found all my gear gone.. THANKS, Sorry for making a lot of Zeny and Accusing me of buying Zeny, I mean yeah I "Did" because I spent Real money on KP to make Zeny.. but WTF... If that is against your rules then DONT HAVE KP!!!

Also I live in Cali..

I think I spent like over $200 on KP just to have all my Zeny disappear.. Buy Zeny my ass!.. I bought KP!!!!

#60 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Sorry, but is not like that

Is the same if a store you cannot trust and you lose your money for nothing, you don`t warning your friends?

this is not threatening in my point

Guys I think is a server error... three guildmates were disconnected and one at the login found himself blocked also...

Actually there is something weird going on with the lag "being unbearable at training grounds" from a guildie with a good computer and connection

#61 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

Pretty sure it's a threat if you look at it from another person's perspective.

Either case, there is definitely something wrong going on if this many people are having login problems.

I'm surprised you didn't say "kRO strikes again" already.

#62 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:52 PM

Forgive my ignorance, what elixir are you speaking of? I'm not that knowledgeable about bugs. But if popping a wind pot after respawning is considered an exploit, I'm unaware of the reason why.

Read this topic that was posted today.

http://forums.warppo...e-greater-good/

Some elixirs are blocked from use in Colosseum but you can bypass the restrictions by using them during respawns.

#63 448130508213456337

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

If They keep this up... then they won't have any players left.. I'm already going to play another MMO when it is out.. This is just an Expensive pass time...Already got screwed over once.. I made a recovery.. but still 12000z+ all gone....for no Reason that isn't counting my Gear.

Edited by 448130508213456337, 11 June 2013 - 08:52 PM.

#64 Confuddle01

Confuddle01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • LocationGangnam, Seoul
  • Server:IcE Nerdmaster

Considering the server was having issues after colo earlier, I'm speculating this is some kind of server issue that will rectify itself after the patch. It's still quite annoying, as I have alot of things to do before the patch, including colo.

#65 CValor

CValor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

I agree Kiryu

But have errors and ERRORS ^^

This is a Big Ban error, they need to fix this fast and respond the comunity to calm the players don`t agree?

#66 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:53 PM

I have been getting the "Not in a controllable state." message a lot more often tonight while collecting herbs. Might have something to do with it.

How do you follow up submitted tickets?

You have to log in at the Support page and they'll have the tickets there. You just have to View Ticket to find your ticket in there and see if they've replied to it. Although you should be getting emails if they do reply anyways. It's a different Log In by the way. It has nothing to do with your Warp Portal account.

#67 Veloarc

Veloarc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Can't be considered an exploit if it's allowed. Gravity can easily disable those elixirs like they did a few days ago with the Red Explorer's Potion (the ones they hand out for the hourly event). If it's allowed, people are allowed to ingest them.

#68 Tempest79

Tempest79

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

I've been DC'ing a lot in the past few days upon zoning and yes I've been lagging. I thought it had something to do with the power lines exploding outside on my street a few days ago.

#69 AfkVendor

AfkVendor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:54 PM

I also got banned for no RAISIN wtf!
The only thing I can think of is buying stackloads of Hide scrolls in AH if they decided to ban abusers lol. But perma ban for that, damn haha.

Vancouver here.

#70 AhinaReyoh

AhinaReyoh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1088 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:55 PM

I suspect a good chunk of the Warpportal crew are all asleep right now, since it's 11PM PST and they have to be in the office before 5AM tomorrow for maint.

#71 Veloarc

Veloarc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

WAIT. WAIT. WAIT. I f'ing live in Cali too.

Now I am scared to check my account.

#72 AliceFoN

AliceFoN

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

wasting my time 1 month and my money.................. bad games, gonna find other mmo when it's coming out.

Edited by AliceFoN, 11 June 2013 - 08:55 PM.

#73 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:56 PM

I'm surprised you didn't say "kRO strikes again" already.

Dammit why didn't I think it was kRO?!

#74 Despress

Despress

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:57 PM

I like this patch but few sec later i found out my acount banned AND GOT FKING MAD FIX IT NOW. Anyone know other Ro2 that isn't blocked in eu and na?

#75 Benttincan

Benttincan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:57 PM

WAIT. WAIT. WAIT. I f'ing live in Cali too.

Now I am scared to check my account.

You should check. :P

Out of curiosity after reading this thread, I logged out and tried to log back in; got the message that my account had been blocked permanently.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users