Patch Notes 6/26/2013 *Completed - Page 4 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 6/26/2013 *Completed

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#76 creaper

creaper

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:16 PM

with that npc thing you should let them put in there own headgear are costume like cartoon char are something else then just an npc

#77 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:17 PM

Careful now. I have eyes everywhere. (ಠ_ಠ )

Posted Image

#78 VolunteerMod05

VolunteerMod05

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:40 PM

That is quite possibly the most disturbing thing I have seen today...

#79 Elysion

Elysion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:50 PM

I thought they said they didnt want this game to fail like SEA did, but they keep doing the exact same buisness model.

What they need to do is make +7 runes a craftable recipe from CoA, and +10s from AoD. Add large bags, and be happy with the entire level 50 population buying vip. Because at this rate people are just going to quit when the next new thing comes along.

Edited by Elysion, 25 June 2013 - 07:51 PM.

#80 Uomi

Uomi

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationOkinawa, Japan
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

I thought they said they didnt want this game to fail like SEA did, but they keep doing the exact same buisness model.

What they need to do is make +7 runes a craftable recipe from CoA, and +10s from AoD. Add large bags, and be happy with the entire level 50 population buying vip. Because at this rate people are just going to quit when the next new thing comes along.

I already found that Maplestory was more interesting than this game. It's all generic grinding to me, but the upside to Maplestory is that I could create the most kawaii looking character and have a variety of skills to spam, where I have less skills, and the lack of anticipation for multiple job advancements in Ragnarok Online 2.

:v

#81 Skullrocker

Skullrocker

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:38 PM

Maybe this is all just a test for when this game truly comes out.

#82 Garlantec

Garlantec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:RO2 - Odin

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:02 PM

Maybe this is all just a test for when this game truly comes out.

Keep telling yourself that.

#83 Skullrocker

Skullrocker

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:03 PM

Keep telling yourself that.

I will.

#84 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts
  • LocationWarpportal Forums (RO2)

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:04 PM

Old Bags are just a Grey Item with no use, you collect them for your khara.

#85 DELiTO

DELiTO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:26 PM

Why no TAB/Clicking fix? :C

#86 WuIan

WuIan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:40 PM

nice... ^^

#87 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:39 PM

That's what we need, something new! Make RO2 Shine bright compared to all these other FreetoPlay games, let us buy all these new OP cash shop items with our hard earned zeny!

How do you want them to do something like this when they're trying to be as generic as possible?

As you expected? Dude, it;s in every version. -_-

Hard to know how those other versions work when I haven't looked into them.

#88 VModSushi

VModSushi

Community Lurker

• VMod Retired
  • 851 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:50 PM

Careful now. I have eyes everywhere. (ಠ_ಠ)

Posted Image

That is quite possibly the most disturbing thing I have seen today...

Posted Image

But in all seriousness, I'm happy being able to complete a khara for free, having a new dungeon/raid, and more main quests. Medium bags hold quite a bit. If you can't go into a dungeon without having to drop stuff, you're already carrying too much. Just my opinion.

#89 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:54 PM

Why Do people even need large bags in the first place as VM11 Said, People are carrying waaaaaay too much stuff, just use your storage placement, that is what it is there for, the basic things i used to carry on me on my RO2 Journey was:
  • Potions Master reds/blues.
  • Equipment, to "Disassemble/Decompose"
  • Buff Potions/Foods
  • Zeny.
  • Oridi Pieces.
  • Remaining Spinels
Carrying Costumes And excess on you is just a bad idea, and storage waste. you should only carry essentials, like as if you were on a survival trip through a forest.

Edited by AmiiMii, 25 June 2013 - 11:57 PM.

#90 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:57 PM

I never said they were equal

You said, and I quote:

If this drops off of level 20-30 mobs, why should you be rewarded with some premium item?

A premium item means an item that is bought. Super Large Bags are premium and your argument refers to in-game Large Bags as the same. This alone reflects the sad state of affairs in iRO2.

people STOP complaining, we didnt got large bags this time, but having super large bags removed from khara should be something to be happy for, so yeah... im happy i dont have to invest 60us just for khara.

No, I am not going to stop complaining. If we become complacent with Large Bags getting replaced with useless Old Bags, what's to stop Korea from pulling the same crap on other stuff for our server like replacing certain raid gear with NPC-level gear?

I officially hate the kRO2 development team more than the kRO development team. They feed us this crap about us being the "premiere version" of RO2 that all other RO2 versions will be based off of and yet seaRO2 gets everything BEFORE us. Their players get a 5-minute minimum cooldown on Resurrection while we're stuck with seaRO2's 30-minute modification. I don't know about you, but it looks to me that seaRO2 is calling the shots when it comes to non-Korean localizations and we're stuck with their lame leftovers. Do we really have any power over our server or is all of this just a farce?

#91 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:01 AM

You said, and I quote:

A premium item means an item that is bought. Super Large Bags are premium and your argument refers to in-game Large Bags as the same. This alone reflects the sad state of affairs in iRO2.

No, I am not going to stop complaining. If we become complacent with Large Bags getting replaced with useless Old Bags, what's to stop Korea from pulling the same crap on other stuff for our server like replacing certain raid gear with NPC-level gear?

I officially hate the kRO2 development team more than the kRO development team. They feed us this crap about us being the "premiere version" of RO2 that all other RO2 versions will be based off of and yet seaRO2 gets everything BEFORE us. Their players get a 5-minute minimum cooldown on Resurrection while we're stuck with seaRO2's 30-minute modification. I don't know about you, but it looks to me that seaRO2 is calling the shots when it comes to non-Korean localizations and we're stuck with their lame leftovers. Do we really have any power over our server or is all of this just a farce?

KRO2 Calls the shots. Warpportal is the publisher feeding updates.
KRO2 Does what they want, with or without regards from players.
We're all the customers, we have no power.
Unless Warpportal gets a development kit so they can make their own changes.

The Publisher takes orders from the original, it's how things work.
The Developers have Creative control over money, and the game.
The Game is Governed By KRO2's development team.
Warpportal have no creative control. they govern the game in their language. NA.

Edited by AmiiMii, 26 June 2013 - 12:05 AM.

#92 VModSushi

VModSushi

Community Lurker

• VMod Retired
  • 851 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:11 AM

I would like to argue that.

iRO2 is now the face of the RO2.
We will be the standard that all the other servers follow.
When we got the patch for changing costumes to having no stat bonuses and nerfing the Founder title, guess what?
You all complained. Which was your right and was just.
And you know what happened? Despite the orders from Korea, we told them no.
It got changed upon the staff of WP's request with the evidence of the obvious unrest the decision had caused.

And I am NOT saying you have to attack the forums every time a patch is stupid or unreasonable, or just plain unethical, to get what you, as the whole of the community, want. You can be modest, calm folk and tell them as well.

#93 Kiraichi

Kiraichi

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:15 AM

please add dungeon reset scroll!!

#94 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:18 AM

When we got the patch for changing costumes to having no stat bonuses and nerfing the Founder title, guess what?
It got changed upon the staff of WP's request with the evidence of the obvious unrest the decision had caused.

And yet the Large Bags, which we have been complaining about since iRO2 launched, ended up being replaced with Old Bags rather than have them drop normally like they're supposed to.

If we're supposed to be calling the shots on what goes into our server, then why are we getting seaRO2's localizations instead of us making our own like how we do things in iRO?

#95 VModSushi

VModSushi

Community Lurker

• VMod Retired
  • 851 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:23 AM

I can't tell you why, because I don't live in Buena Park, California and go to the office everyday. I was stating my opinion. I would imagine, like every parent [and parent company], you're going to face friction. They're going to want to be the adult and control what you do because you're one of their children. But you're an adult now and they can't really control you like that but you respect a lot of what they have to say because they brought you into this world. And as my mother always tells me, they can take you out of it. There has to be discussion when wanting to change the way something works. And given they're across the world almost a roughly 18 hours ahead of us, it's never that easy. And given there are a lot more important things the players are pining for, like WoE, more cities and areas, level cap increase, and such, I would hope that the size of a bag would be the least of your complaints.

#96 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:29 AM

I would like to argue that.

And I am NOT saying you have to attack the forums every time a patch is stupid or unreasonable, or just plain unethical, to get what you, as the whole of the community, want. You can be modest, calm folk and tell them as well.

Oh, so does that mean that we shouldn't blame Korea for all the atrocious decisions and player unfriendly choices but Warp Portal itself?
So it isn't that Warp Portal can't do anything to please the fans, but that they outright refuse.

#97 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:30 AM

It's not just the bags, it's how it's been implemented. Korea can say we're the "premiere RO2" all they want, but actions speak louder than words and so far seaRO2 is calling the shots on what goes into our server and Korea isn't against it.

#98 VModSushi

VModSushi

Community Lurker

• VMod Retired
  • 851 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:57 AM

Oh, so does that mean that we shouldn't blame Korea for all the atrocious decisions and player unfriendly choices but Warp Portal itself?
So it isn't that Warp Portal can't do anything to please the fans, but that they outright refuse.

Please read my latest post above.

As for what you've said Zero, I can't change that nor do I have any official statement. I can't change anything. I have done nothing but expressed my opinion on the matter. But it's 5am and I'm going to sleep.

#99 Hermand

Hermand

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:39 AM

Patch Notes for 6.26.2013

3. Kafra Shop

A. Rune Enhancement Elixirs

- Rune Enhancement Elixir of Strength

- Rune Enhancement Elixir of Dexterity

- Rune Enhancement Elixir of Intelligence

- Rune Enhancement Elixir of Wisdom

- Rune Enhancement Elixir of Vitality

Removed these Elixirs from the patch as their usage is a bit too awkward balance wise.

4. Khara

-Super Large Bag Khara mission is being replaced with Shaggy Bag

-Shaggy bag can be acquired from Masimoa, Venom Spore, and Baby Venom Spore from around Hunter’s Cabin in Payon Forest.

5. UI

-Clock icon is being added to Server Time inside minimap in order to acknowledge easier.

-Other windows will close when trade gets completed or canceled.

- Pressing "+" opens the daily attendance window.

Please be aware that these notes are subject to change at any time. We will be sure to include any last-minute updates or changes.

Updates I want... Please delay the Elixirs until Noel class? :p_smile:

#100 Fold

Fold

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationPallet Town

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:01 AM

-Super Large Bag Khara mission is being replaced with Shaggy Bag

-Shaggy bag can be acquired from Masimoa, Venom Spore, and Baby Venom Spore from around Hunter’s Cabin in Payon Forest.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users