• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

Yeah mine keeps changing, 10 hours, 12 hours, 8 hours.  But that was not the point. 

Er is there some way of checking how much time is left on this? I was keeping pen&paper record of my login time, if its ingame somewhere that'd be way easier XD

#102 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:10 AM

Er is there some way of checking how much time is left on this? I was keeping pen&paper record of my login time, if its ingame somewhere that'd be way easier XD

you are talking about the special resets in the IM tab right? Just right-klick on them and you'll see the timer.

#103 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:42 AM

yes & yes & thanks :)

Edited by Hrothmund, 01 October 2013 - 03:42 AM.

#104 siamore

siamore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

You can buff with Full charm gears, After you buff all of them, you switch to your tanking/fighting gears to fight. Even after you switched gears, your allies can still have the buff effect of the full charm gears.

Bendersmom, Sorry for the specific "Int" example wasn't meant to target the muse line I merely used it as an example. But mind you, you can build a "MAX Charm item equipped champ" which can buff high Def, STR, HP, Atk Buff regardless of the build which has something to do with the MAX item substat for Charm.

Siamore, you can express your opinion and not being a complete arse at the same time.

but its truth on what im saying, i lately realised that 99% percent of the people who ask for "lowering stats/dmg/skills/passives etc" is not even playing that class, they maybe just meet 1 person who were stronger then them? then they blame it for all charm clerics, because they meet 1 strong cleric? :)

Edited by siamore, 01 October 2013 - 01:36 PM.

#105 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

it doesnt look like a major balance issue, but it is an imbalance in design regardless so should be fixed somehow (alternative being bringing other stats up to par).

That much should be clear at a glance.

How you go about it (nerfs, buffs, etc) is where you take into consideration the existing player situation. You need to look at this from an overall perspective rather than "how this affects me personally" for balance.

#106 claw68

claw68

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 866 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

Mmm.

Oh well, we just here to provide feedback and suggestions, the decisions are made by the game masters. And I can appreciate that they take time to respond and even arranged a live Q&A for us.

I rest my case for now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users