Bonus Maintenance 2/19 9:30pm - Page 16 - Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Bonus Maintenance 2/19 9:30pm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
497 replies to this topic

#376 VoxStellarum

VoxStellarum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:42 AM

How about the zeny we've spent for the honing and the MP BP spent for honing boxes?
The purchases did in the Auction House will be returned too?
I bought a 140k costume after patch.
Reset everything before yesterday patch?
And my bag is full of honing powder.

EVERYTHING will get back to the way they were before the last patch. That's how rollback works. It would seem that the next day didnt happen. All the trades etc never happened. Pretty powerful huh :P

#377 Brutha

Brutha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:43 AM

AntiMaintenance is Right.

#378 DarkKurayami

DarkKurayami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Server:Odin -n- Freya

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:46 AM

Hmm does this mean I'm going to spend another day without RO almost? Since was only able to get on some time at night due to maint. xD

I want to play...it's boring where I live...

#379 Brutha

Brutha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:48 AM

There is One member here who post something With Sense its : AntiMaintenance

...even not me

#380 IamLt

IamLt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Server:The Almighty Odin

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:54 AM

There is One member here who post something With Sense its : AntiMaintenance

...even not me

I'd advice you to look at whats been happening in game due to this last patch.

#381 RashaKitty

RashaKitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:57 AM

i'm actually so annoyed right now i can't sleep. woo i get some -_- exp boost that i can barely use cause i'll be too damn busy. you realize that to gain back the mp lost from grinding 5-6 horus would require using the 50% exp scroll for 10-12 hours? and it counts down while your offline so the chances of me being able to do that are very slim. oh look infinium. with the money and items i earned today i could have bought that much anyways. if i gave 2 -_-s about infinium i'd go buy some. wasted my freakin time and not giving me anything to compensate. what is being given barely/or not quite replaces what was lost. and it also happens to be rewarding the people who abused the game as well. 

thinking about quiting again. games shouldn't piss you off. they are supposed to be fun. grinding fyi is NOT fun. whoever said 'at least you got to enjoy the game today.' i was grinding as a neccessarry evil nto cause it is in anyways 'fun' and now i have to do that -_- all over again. some of you will say 'its not that much to lose.' well to some of us it is cause we don't have lots of free time and we value that. ug just ug. 

#382 Doraemonn

Doraemonn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:59 AM

One more thing: how about the alchimist rank boxes? We worked hard 02/18, why yesterday we didn't got any box? Change to weekly, no prob. But give us the boxes we've earned before patch.
I hope to see my boxes after this Emergency Patch.

#383 IamLt

IamLt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:00 AM

@Dora that ranking was replaced with the monthly one. Soo..... gl on getting those boxes

#384 DarkKurayami

DarkKurayami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:02 AM

One more thing: how about the alchimist rank boxes? We worked hard 02/18, why yesterday we didn't got any box? Change to weekly, no prob. But give us the boxes we've earned before patch.

If I recall correctly they had delayed those and were supposed to be given out later yesterday. However with roll back, no idea now.

#385 VoxStellarum

VoxStellarum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:04 AM

Actually I also got 12 pcs of phantom stones before today's patch and worked hard for those like you. I hope that it can be compensated too. On the other hand, i am still glad that they have decided for a rollback. 

#386 Doraemonn

Doraemonn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:04 AM

@Dora that ranking was replaced with the monthly one. Soo..... gl on getting those boxes

I know it changed. But i thought it was changed to weekly. I refined 02/18 BEFORE the patch.

#387 IamLt

IamLt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:05 AM

since you refined on the 18th that ranking actually updates at 5am on the 19th unless i understand the ranking system wrong.

#388 8424140209105905860

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:06 AM

Anyone ETA update?

#389 DarkKurayami

DarkKurayami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:07 AM

The 18th was going to be  updated on the 19th but later given was during maint?

Not yet, check through here: http://67.212.74.2/cached/iro2.php

#390 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:11 AM

Actually I also got 12 pcs of phantom stones before today's patch and worked hard for those like you. I hope that it can be compensated too. On the other hand, i am still glad that they have decided for a rollback. 

Did you gain them in the past day?  Because if it was before that you will have them still.  Have you ever done a restore to a previous day on your computer?  That is basically what a rollback is.  They are simply restoring it back to day what it was before yesterdays patch.  Your account and the items you own will be set back to that. Whatever you got yesterday after the patch will be gone as if it never happened.  The only thing you will get back that you might have added yesterday are kafra points because people spent money.  They have said those will be refunded during the day today and that it takes time.

#391 Zeus420

Zeus420

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationYou Know That Place Where We Made Love <3

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:12 AM

is the game back on?

#392 greenisgood

greenisgood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:12 AM

Just woke up. Still down I c... I REALLY hope my claw don't roll back to under +10... day before yesterday I blasted over 200k zenny tryin to upgrade it and got 0 progress. yesterday right after maint I blasted a few more and got it to +10 FINALLY. I was so happy. a huge step that was extremely expensive to hit this time. And now I am going to lose it because a few ppl got some speed farming in? wtf.  Who the hell really cares? not like it will make any difference at all in the game.  I will likely spend more just trying to hit +10 again then those few abusers got all freakin day farming AND any petty compensation they offer to compensate for the rollback combined... But yay. we will get some infiniums. bet they don't give me as many as I spammed trying for +10, and I bet when I spam them all I will not hit it again.. But Oh no! someone got a few cards! we gotta rollback. I did a lot of legit farming yesterday too. that is all wasted. Bet I made more then the few infiniums we get in that time. What a joke.  What a bunch of crybabies this community has. Very sad. few extra items in the ah would make 0 difference in the game. but I kinda feel like im being punished for not abusing it..  sad sad sad

Edited by greenisgood, 20 February 2014 - 03:15 AM.

#393 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:14 AM

is the game back on?

No, probably at least another 45 minutes, they said around 5 am.

#394 DarkKurayami

DarkKurayami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:15 AM

Game not back yet: http://67.212.74.2/cached/iro2.php

Greenisgood if you had a screenshot, maybe something can be done, sending a ticket or something when game gets back on. Again, unknown.

#395 Doraemonn

Doraemonn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:16 AM

The 18th was going to be updated on the 19th but later given was during maint?

Not yet, check through here: http://67.212.74.2/cached/iro2.php

Add this link to the game launcher window during maintenance, a smart thing.

Edited by Doraemonn, 20 February 2014 - 03:18 AM.

#396 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:16 AM

We were unable to extend durations due to an issue. Instead, we've given everyone who logged in today 2 elite membership cards (1day) to use. I've adjusted the note to show this.

#397 greenisgood

greenisgood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:21 AM

Game not back yet: http://67.212.74.2/cached/iro2.php

Greenisgood if you had a screenshot, maybe something can be done, sending a ticket or something when game gets back on. Again, unknown.

sadly I have no ss. n since they didn't give warning of a rollback till it was down already I couldn't take one. if I ONLY get that +10 back tho id be happy. it was really expensive. I almost could have just purchased a +20 claw for what ive spent trying to hit +10 on this one. =/

#398 VoxStellarum

VoxStellarum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:22 AM

Did you gain them in the past day?  Because if it was before that you will have them still.  Have you ever done a restore to a previous day on your computer?  That is basically what a rollback is.  They are simply restoring it back to day what it was before yesterdays patch.  Your account and the items you own will be set back to that. Whatever you got yesterday after the patch will be gone as if it never happened.  The only thing you will get back that you might have added yesterday are kafra points because people spent money.  They have said those will be refunded during the day today and that it takes time.

Well since the rewards came during the maintenance, I got it after the maintenance. 

#399 DarkKurayami

DarkKurayami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:23 AM

sadly I have no ss. n since they didn't give warning of a rollback till it was down already I couldn't take one. if I ONLY get that +10 back tho id be happy. it was really expensive. I almost could have just purchased a +20 claw for what ive spent trying to hit +10 on this one. =/

ALWAYS screenshot when refining. Or just about anything really. For proof in case issues.

#400 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:26 AM

I have found that it is far better to wait in between after a couple successful levels.  First of all are you using polinium or blessing powder?  If you are using polinium you are wasting your infinium.  Your odds are far better if you use blessing powder.  Polinium is essentially useless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users