Bonus Maintenance 2/19 9:30pm - Page 18 - Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Bonus Maintenance 2/19 9:30pm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
497 replies to this topic

#426 IamLt

IamLt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:The Almighty Odin

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:49 AM

To everyone who begged for this rollback I HATE YOU just ugh....

You know what, next time a patch breaks the game. Remind us to not say anything and just let it be.

#427 KaintheOmega

KaintheOmega

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationRussell Springs, KY
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:51 AM

He worked so hard for that 2.1b HP. :sob:

#428 DarkKurayami

DarkKurayami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Server:Odin -n- Freya

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:59 AM

Its bad enough that I have to redo every single friggin' quest in the Divided Plains, but I swear if I have to redo the damn Hell of Deadly Poison I'm gonna scream... :angry:

Only plus side to this is they let us keep our LV's

If need help with Hell of Deadly Poison I'll help you.

#429 KouKayne

KouKayne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

missing skill and stats points.. can we have a reset ?

#430 DemonIdalg

DemonIdalg

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

i think u should fix major bugs firs than applying new systems witch gives even more bugs... ok I understand that any new thing in game lets u add new items to kafra shop and that means more money, but don't forget that u need to make people like ur game so they would invest in it by buying kafra items... bugs make game uninteresting... like in some dungeons I cant see monster and Tab auto target doesn't work for me, so I cant quicly target monsters and I die... some skills are bugged too... so first fix that and I thing players will recommend ur game to their friends... I don't recommend this game couse it needs a lot of fixing and u are doing wrong marketing. I hope u make changes in the way u are thinking

#431 Daxion1369

Daxion1369

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:15 AM

If need help with Hell of Deadly Poison I'll help you.

Yeah I have to redo it again and thanks, i'll do it later though when my wife gets home from work cuz she has to redo it too. Nice to see that some people are still nice and help though  :p_smile:

#432 Strobe

Strobe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:28 AM

You know who benefits the most with the compensations? People with multiple accounts. 5 accounts would net this person 25 infiniums. If no one is saying that this is cheating/illegal then I might as well make like a million accounts for maximum benefits. Seriously, it gives people with multiple accounts an edge which is kinda unfair. But what the hell. If you can't beat them, join them I guess

#433 Imhorny

Imhorny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:34 AM

Glad this is fixed, but damn if i had to complain about a situation it would be...I LOST MY COLO WIN AS A MONK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....lol

#434 vandoom

vandoom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:41 AM

skill and stat reset please

to fix the problem

#435 DarkKurayami

DarkKurayami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Server:Odin -n- Freya

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:41 AM

Yeah I have to redo it again and thanks, i'll do it later though when my wife gets home from work cuz she has to redo it too. Nice to see that some people are still nice and help though  :p_smile:

Just add KurayamiRolf. If I'm on when you both are, I'll help get through it.

I like to help people out.

#436 Daxion1369

Daxion1369

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:44 AM

Just add KurayamiRolf. If I'm on when you both are, I'll help get through it.

I like to help people out.

Okies, thx! 

#437 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:44 AM

Awww sadly pots are back to useless again.  =/

Also one of the VIP cards did disappear from putting it in storage like someone else said earlier in thread...now that does just suck.

Edited by Blondheart, 20 February 2014 - 05:49 AM.

#438 DeviousDark

DeviousDark

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:53 AM

'cept the broken system is already getting removed, stats, and everything, so then if said broken system is already getting removed, WHY rollback?

Because some people tried to get the most of said broken system and spent a lot on it, so, since is getting removed, they want what they spent on it, back, at the expense of the ones who grinded while ignoring said broken feature, that's my bet.

1st off, I never said anything about the rollback. 2nd, I was bein cautious incase there was so I wouldn't be wasting my energy. and lastly, yes, I did spend MP to try out honing, but I'm not gonna cry over 2940MP cause I can get it back effortlessly. 

#439 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:16 AM

You know who benefits the most with the compensations? People with multiple accounts. 5 accounts would net this person 25 infiniums. If no one is saying that this is cheating/illegal then I might as well make like a million accounts for maximum benefits. Seriously, it gives people with multiple accounts an edge which is kinda unfair. But what the hell. If you can't beat them, join them I guess

Isn't that just for people who would have logged into all 5 yesterday? Are there people with high multiples of accounts that regularly log into all? I guess for the powders if they do it continuously for that one daily award..

Besides, if you try to limit compensation by IP address or some measure that way, you hurt players who have multiple people playing from the same household.

#440 KaintheOmega

KaintheOmega

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationRussell Springs, KY

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:18 AM

Potions work fine for me. Not even built for VIT and my HP gets healed 2.1k from an 810 potion.

#441 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:19 AM

Potions work fine for me. Not even built for VIT and my HP gets healed 2.1k from an 810 potion.

My level 26 SM used 50 pots on two izlude runs...

#442 SumPsychoChic

SumPsychoChic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationAthens, Ga

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:29 AM

Isn't that just for people who would have logged into all 5 yesterday? Are there people with high multiples of accounts that regularly log into all? I guess for the powders if they do it continuously for that one daily award..

Besides, if you try to limit compensation by IP address or some measure that way, you hurt players who have multiple people playing from the same household.

Exactly. I would prefer to not have to be limited by IP. Both my brother and I play when I visit my parents, and my boyfriend and I both play when I'm at home.

ALSO, you have to have two accounts if for some reason you are one of those people that like to have one of every class... 12 classes in the game, only 10 character slots...

#443 g1318460505

g1318460505

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:33 AM

ok, I don't know were to go with this. I guess this place might work, I played last night... really wish I didn't, I lost all my gear that I just got for my 47 warrior an thrown back to verta I got to keep my 47th lvl that I got last night but not my craft lvl an my skill points don't match my level... so I don't if you can help GM but please let me know ^^ thanks, my warriors name is LayCrowLaDow. 

#444 SumPsychoChic

SumPsychoChic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationAthens, Ga

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:37 AM

My level 26 SM used 50 pots on two izlude runs...

My SM drank pots like a crazy person until around level 50...

#445 Strobe

Strobe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:49 AM

I'm not suggesting anything, am I? I was just saying that people with lots of accounts benefit from these things. I actually have 2 with the other account purely for boosting my alts and storage purposes. My little brother plays too so who am I to complain. I'm just saying that people with more than 2 or 5 or 10 accounts gives them an edge from things like these

#446 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:55 AM

My SM drank pots like a crazy person until around level 50...

Mine barely ever used o-o and i mean before this last update. She was lv41 and like had no problems with sp. Recently reached lv50 then ML1.

#447 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:58 AM

Mine barely ever used o-o and i mean before this last update. She was lv41 and like had no problems with sp. Recently reached lv50 then ML1.

Well I wish I knew your secret because healing people just sucked my SP down SO fast and I had to use 50 blues and 4 spinel pots.

#448 Taiho

Taiho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:05 AM

When can we play again? can't login??

#449 AlphaHex

AlphaHex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:32 AM

I have no time to read over 18 pages of posts so I'm going to ask what I need....

Yesterday I spent 4 hours killing mummies, got from ML15 to ML17, sold a puppy*ing lot of stuff and got 15k of zeny to get a total of 42k of zeny.... for what I got about all of this is that Now is like I spent my time poking my nose right??? all of it gone and I have to do it again right???

#450 SumPsychoChic

SumPsychoChic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationAthens, Ga

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:33 AM

Well I wish I knew your secret because healing people just sucked my SP down SO fast and I had to use 50 blues and 4 spinel pots.

It might be different builds. If you were healing versus just DPS if there was another healer... Or if you were soloing.

Some skills use less SP, so therefore less SP issues...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users