woe situation in renewal - Page 11 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

woe situation in renewal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic

#251 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:25 AM

ally me. I EV'd trained all my pokemons

#252 Joshiji

Joshiji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 735 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

ally me. I EV'd trained all my pokemons

But are they 6 IV beneficial nature?

#253 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:41 AM

gXlaEZU.gif

Whew... was going really well for a lot longer than I expected.  Civility lasted quite a while this time!  Let's see.... here's a solution:

WoE: TE

WoE: TE

WOE: TE!!!!!!!!!!one!!!

Honestly, that's the one thing in iRO that I would MAKE time for, right now.

#254 Haro

Haro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:10 AM

one of the reasons kali doesn't want to ally lyc, is that on your last woe vid, you spent 1/4 of the time -_- talking LR, Yes im talkin about the raidcall version of LYC's last woe vid

and news flash haseo. for the amount of time you spent hyping up, and praising A2S they loved to make fun of you behind your back.

You call animosity the friends and the mean ones. you're the ones -_- talking your own potential allies

Are you sure Hasewo said that?

#255 TheSoaD

TheSoaD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationMy throne at my room
  • Server:A Total Chaos

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:41 AM

Maybe some reasons Kali doesnt want to ally is because what lapphy said, I heard some rumors about that but dont have proofs, but It wouldnt surprise me because of the second quotation Im posting:

one of the reasons kali doesn't want to ally lyc, is that on your last woe vid, you spent 1/4 of the time  -_- talking LR, Yes im talkin about the raidcall version of LYC's last woe vid

and news flash haseo. for the amount of time you spent hyping up, and praising A2S they loved to make fun of you behind your back.

You call animosity the friends and the mean ones. you're the ones  -_- talking your own potential allies

The only guilds left that can ally against Anim alliance are:

- Loki's Realm (Kami won't ally because she still remembers something from past)

- Smokies (they seems to be on hiatus since they have not seen around anymore)

- LYC (they broke guild, the now Dead Server just have 20 ppl or so at best)

- rest (probably good amount of people left in the rest of guilds but without the proper knowledge of tactics, gears and chain in command, they can't be consider as dependable as the other 3).

Animosity may be asking for everyone else to ally against them... but it won't work because of the lag so that's something to have in the balance as well... You can't even GvG the other guilds because their allies will show up when things goes south (which is how alliances should work?).

So at the end, there's no solution because is not the willing of the guilds but the server itself who interferes (lag).... then again, I do use the well known "/effects" and somehow it works for me... hehe

If that's your point of view woe players, then that's the reason why some guilds doesnt want to ally you or why you keep 20ish people per woe. Think about it. As many people said here, it's a game and it's for fun, I dont think s*** talking would work for good relationships around and enough to ally or join guilds.

#256 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:00 AM

Maybe some reasons Kali doesnt want to ally is because what lapphy said, I heard some rumors about that but dont have proofs, but It wouldnt surprise me because of the second quotation Im posting:

If that's your point of view woe players, then that's the reason why some guilds doesnt want to ally you or why you keep 20ish people per woe. Think about it. As many people said here, it's a game and it's for fun, I dont think s*** talking would work for good relationships around and enough to ally or join guilds.

the reason we are down to 20 people for woe is because we dont invite all the randoms that show up before woe, cause there leaders dont want to woe today. we would rather woe with less people and work on organization then to invite people and ruin what we are trying to do.  we are not looking for randoms or temp allys we are looking for a stable group of people who want to fight

sorry guys but you don't get better unless your core members know what to do its a lesson that we learned with last lyc. We even turn down people who have taos and megs and mvps its not about that for us 

plz understand you guys think that we talk so much about other guilds and you guys are hearing from different people, we said this, they said that, they did this have you ever played telephone by the 3rd person its not the same thing that the first said.

so with that said can we get out of grade school where sticks and stones can break bones and grow up and learn to take things with grain of salt

Edited by miliardo, 23 April 2014 - 11:05 AM.

#257 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:05 AM

We weren't hearing things from other people. It came straight from Hayroh's own video that he posted, directly from LYC's raidcall.

More specifically, when someone starts to place magnetic earth down when the rush starts. Happens at least twice in the same video.

#258 Haro

Haro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:51 AM

More specifically, when someone starts to place magnetic earth down when the rush starts. Happens at least twice in the same video.

And someone using hell plant. The ME part was hilarious.

#259 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:21 PM

Yo magic totally hurts and pneuma sucks

#260 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:30 PM

^This.

LR didn't want to ally us because some problems Kali had with LYC when Anim was fighting us (remember that they were econ'in a castle while Anim alliance was quite busy trying to break our econ, dont remember where).

The video that Hayroh posted was when we were rushing Nid 2 or something and LR kept using ME destroying our pneumas (that only work against us because of Comet... other than that there is not point in using it).

We were complaining about LR being indifferent to this situation hence why we decided to just break and just fool around... with that, doubt someone besides Anim alliance will econ something again. 

#261 Lapphy

Lapphy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts
  • LocationStafford, VA
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:40 PM

again, haseo is too dumb to realize Viri is trolling. 

#262 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:43 PM

Who said I haven't... I'm just following up... are u that dumb that u haven't realized that? lol

#263 Lapphy

Lapphy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts
  • LocationStafford, VA
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:44 PM

lolol and he covers himself up with calling me dumb, 

#264 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:50 PM

lol he covers himself after calling me dumb.

#265 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:51 PM

dont think the thread is about who is dumb anyway, so who cares

#266 Hardc0re

Hardc0re

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:52 PM

Honestly, that's the one thing in iRO that I would MAKE time for, right now.

WOE: TE!!!!!!!!!!one!!!

Play Classic, it's almost that :P

#267 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:05 PM

Play Classic, it's almost that :P

When is coming out?

#268 BloodlessChrome

BloodlessChrome

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationNew York City
  • Server:Chaos/Clandestine Society

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:15 PM

good WoE today

#269 Anibe

Anibe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationSantiago de Chile

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:33 PM

tl;dr: 4v4 is boring because of lag and 1v1's just won't happen because who cares about fun fights when you can permawin.

Fix your goddamn game so we can actually 4v4 as intended.

Edited by Anibe, 23 April 2014 - 04:33 PM.

#270 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:43 PM

^ lol.

Doubt it will change... Servers are kinda old.

#271 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:51 PM

It's not like we enjoy the lag either :( Makes everyone play like -_-!

#272 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:04 PM

True... but what solution do we have for that? The ball is not in our court for that anymore...

#273 thomasgo

thomasgo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationAlhambra, CA

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:04 PM

I have not been in any WoE but if other players really want to balance the event either other guilds should form an alliance and do some practice matches on Battlegrounds or PVP. Or Animosity should, for the moment, stop accepting alliances with other guilds to avoid monopoly.

A GM organized event similar to RO World Championship would be nice every end of year.

#274 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:26 PM

Hosted PvP events are fun till someone cheats out their ass and ruins it for everyone.

You know who you are.

#275 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:33 PM

I have not been in any WoE but if other players really want to balance the event either other guilds should form an alliance and do some practice matches on Battlegrounds or PVP. Or Animosity should, for the moment, stop accepting alliances with other guilds to avoid monopoly.

A GM organized event similar to RO World Championship would be nice every end of year.

We've not accepted ANY allies. We've been allied to the same guilds (and ONLY these guilds) for a loooooooong time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users