woe situation in renewal - Page 9 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

woe situation in renewal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic

#201 silentFuzz

silentFuzz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2049 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:~

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:02 PM

The opposing alliance only bands up together every now and then and gets to emp every once in a while in our fort. There have been at least two times when the opposing alliance took control of emp in Nyd 2 and didn't break it, but they could have. Animosity alliance couldn't even get past water choke before 2nd cade in Valf2 before we started to econ Nyd 2. It wasn't as hopeless for us back then in valf2 as it is for the opposing alliance in nyd2 - yet we hit that fort for a month straight.

#202 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:14 PM

The opposing alliance only bands up together every now and then and gets to emp every once in a while in our fort. There have been at least two times when the opposing alliance took control of emp in Nyd 2 and didn't break it, but they could have. Animosity alliance couldn't even get past water choke before 2nd cade in Valf2 before we started to econ Nyd 2. It wasn't as hopeless for us back then in valf2 as it is for the opposing alliance in nyd2 - yet we hit that fort for a month straight.

Sorry not all of us wanted it that way and were willing to keep fighting

#203 silentFuzz

silentFuzz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2049 posts
  • Server:~

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:17 PM

obviously - nobody liked the mech wars, it just goes back to the point that it could be broken with a proper alliance

#204 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:25 PM

the first paragraph stated by Lambor is the EXACT thing that is happening right now with juno 2. remember what it was like animosity? when you couldnt break that fort? yea, well thats what it feels like with your econ but atleast LYC burned their econ cuz they didnt want woe to be -_-. can you learn from history or make the same mistakes? i wonder.....

Everyone else is free to econ their own castle, just like we did.

#205 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:25 PM

I need to cover a few things. The only guild that even fights Animosity repeatedly and never stops is Smokies and 99/100 we have less than 30 people including alts. I may be mistaken when i say this but I'm pretty sure it's accurate, we're also one of only 5 guilds that have been around since the merger and gone nowhere. LR is the other one that's not inside the Animosity alliance.

There's only 3 stable guilds that can ally to fight and that's Smokies, LYC and LR. It's been made pretty clear that LYC and Smokies are willing to ally people to fight against Animosity, the problem is with LR wanting to be solo and not committing to an actual alliance.

That would make sense except Animosity goes to what ever fort we attack, we're out numbered by the holding guild and then you get even more help coming in, nice enticing of a good fight.

lU0JQWI.jpg

Kind of funny.

Anyway Smokies isn't done it's just that I can't miss playoff hockey for Siege.

-Tom

That is from 2012...

#206 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:34 PM

I need to cover a few things. The only guild that even fights Animosity repeatedly and never stops is Smokies and 99/100 we have less than 30 people including alts. I may be mistaken when i say this but I'm pretty sure it's accurate, we're also one of only 5 guilds that have been around since the merger and gone nowhere. LR is the other one that's not inside the Animosity alliance.

There's only 3 stable guilds that can ally to fight and that's Smokies, LYC and LR. It's been made pretty clear that LYC and Smokies are willing to ally people to fight against Animosity, the problem is with LR wanting to be solo and not committing to an actual alliance.

That would make sense except Animosity goes to what ever fort we attack, we're out numbered by the holding guild and then you get even more help coming in, nice enticing of a good fight.

lU0JQWI.jpg

Kind of funny.

-Tom

You've given people like Haseo an erection over a screenshot that's almost two years old.

Circumstances were much different back then and to apply it now is way out of context.

Do we really want to bring up stuff from the past? Afrikan's guild cheating religiously is part of the reason CS and Animosity are allied if I recall correctly.

#207 huatsiang

huatsiang

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:44 PM

Everyone else is free to econ their own castle, just like we did.

you could also be sporting and dun econ and keep on finding a way to attack valf 2

or even attack juno 1 when we econ it

however you all just like to def and not attack.

#208 Gantrithor

Gantrithor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1083 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:57 PM

It's not about castle economy, gaining fortune and other invaluable items, it's all about fun. Fun is the top priority but because no one wants to fight us, WoE has become boring.

You see in the real world a large group of friends would never under any circumstances form two teams to play against eachother in a competitive game. That just doesn't happen. I mean, I like the idea but I also like the idea of flying around the world in a big shiny metal bird very fast. But it ain't going to happen, you're all living in cloud shiny metal cuckoo land.

Edited by Gantrithor, 22 April 2014 - 10:14 PM.

#209 Ashore

Ashore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:10 PM

Wash up the comp? I got a good number of people from Animosity to play with us in Wrecking Crew =)

i was talking to the people who are tired of losing while opposing the current strongest guilds in woe.

there were guilds that gave animosity a run for their money in the past. but if what you say is true forget it.

#210 Gabohollow

Gabohollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:22 PM

and thats it 

for everyone that its not in animo its bore fight them becuase are so so so so mega hiper ultra omega OP

and for all the animo alliance its bore to actually play("") becuase they have not really good oponents.

one side says quit alliances another says go make alliances and try to give us a decent fight...

but the point its...this is a game and it should be FUN or maybe entertaining and how a see the thing its from all non-animo players its been bored to fight agaisnt then becuase always lose its bore right? and for all the animo they say -we are bored to don´t have a good match- but in the end all that "boreness" its nothing becuase they are not gonna broke alliances becuase the are winning right xD? they are getting stronger and stronger and thats the way the human it his, what wants a person with power? more power :P im not any kind of sage or anything im just a noob from nowhere that has been played this thing from aroud 4 -5 years but the thing its woe right now its bore wherever the way you look at it im not saying .its your fault animo, or broke alliances becuase come on the game its dessigned to reward those that put effort into the game and thats what animo and their alliances have and nobody can blame then for have grinded his path to this in where there are the kings. but that also(ironically) means that the game its getting stuck and its getting 2-sided :/ ...

i don´t have the answer to resolve this dilema i mean i can´t guilt animo to be this strong but the fact its that the woe its just getting bored from time to time not everyone its a guild leader some of us are ocupped ppl that just don´t have the time to be a leader and we can only come to try to have fun in woe :/

what can i say its: see it like it is...just a game try to have fun i mean if you guild leaders are bored to lose don´t be childs let the past in the past and try to make some goods alliances and animo if its truth you are getting bored don´t be greedy i don´t know look for a way you can have a good fight but without monopolizing the server :S

#211 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:29 PM

and thats it

for everyone that its not in animo its bore fight them becuase are so so so so mega hiper ultra omega OP

and for all the animo alliance its bore to actually play("") becuase they have not really good oponents.

one side says quit alliances another says go make alliances and try to give us a decent fight...

but the point its...this is a game and it should be FUN or maybe entertaining and how a see the thing its from all non-animo players its been bored to fight agaisnt then becuase always lose its bore right? and for all the animo they say -we are bored to don´t have a good match- but in the end all that "boreness" its nothing becuase they are not gonna broke alliances becuase the are winning right xD? they are getting stronger and stronger and thats the way the human it his, what wants a person with power? more power :P im not any kind of sage or anything im just a noob from nowhere that has been played this thing from aroud 4 -5 years but the thing its woe right now its bore wherever the way you look at it im not saying .its your fault animo, or broke alliances becuase come on the game its dessigned to reward those that put effort into the game and thats what animo and their alliances have and nobody can blame then for have grinded his path to this in where there are the kings. but that also(ironically) means that the game its getting stuck and its getting 2-sided :/ ...
i don´t have the answer to resolve this dilema i mean i can´t guilt animo to be this strong but the fact its that the woe its just getting bored from time to time not everyone its a guild leader some of us are ocupped ppl that just don´t have the time to be a leader and we can only come to try to have fun in woe :/
what can i say its: see it like it is...just a game try to have fun i mean if you guild leaders are bored to lose don´t be childs let the past in the past and try to make some goods alliances and animo if its truth you are getting bored don´t be greedy i don´t know look for a way you can have a good fight but without monopolizing the server :S

There's absolutely no reason for Animo to do what you are saying.The smaller guilds would actually have a better chance of allying together and going against Animo.For fun or not,it doesn't matter.Also what the hell is getting two-sided?

#212 Dirsion

Dirsion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:29 PM

To sum this thread in a nut shell as I see it

WoE is now WoA= war with the alliance, no longer about many guilds fighting it out for fun
No small guilds have will to woe, leads to top line i guess?
everyone should econ and animoisty still loses as there will be no fights for them since no one will leave their castle (minus small avg guilds?)

-

-

-

Profit and win from econ

Everyone leaves woe 1 and 2 and goes to TE

Process starts again? (not saying it will be the same guilds but its bound to happen right?)

meh w/e im going back to leveling some alts

#213 Gantrithor

Gantrithor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1083 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:36 PM

There's absolutely no reason for Animo to do what you are saying.The smaller guilds would actually have a better chance of allying together and going against Animo.For fun or not,it doesn't matter.Also what the hell is getting two-sided?

I'm led to believe english is not his first language, but from my interpretation, I don't think he demanded Animosity to do anything. As for 'two-sided', I think it's obvious enough that he is referring to what we would call 'one-sided' where one side is the clear winner. For there to be a clear-cut winner, there must be a clear-cut loser, i.e. the other 'side' hence 'two-sided' even though it is more common to say 'one-sided'.

#214 Gabohollow

Gabohollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:55 PM

first im not giving an order boy,just calm down O_o second fun its actually everything this is a GAME.

now you say smaller guilds go alliance to beat animo...if you actually read what i writte its a suggestion and part of it was GO MAKE ALLIANCES! im not saying animo stop doing your stuff damn haha if they are having fun wining its ok but some of then say there are also getting bore im not saying what to do man what im saying its GO FIND A WAY TO ACTUALLY ENJOY THE GAME so thats the "reason" (dah) i mean if im getting bore with something i just don´t do it anymore (and THATS WHY many guilds stoped facing animo) unless its something important but this is a game your life its not in risk (not including the social xD).

so to put it clear im not  trying to say what to do to the community(its not that someone has to obey me hell im just giving and opinion like everyone) what i say its go try to actualy have FUN and thats it if you play to be stressed or something like that well too bad for you :P (and i writting this in the least rude way posible with no intensions of fightinh or ofend you)

#215 Bwisit

Bwisit

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:04 PM

before i start i hope that this thread should not be locked cause i know some of the people want to have a better woe experience. This is because most people are only playing ragnarok because of the woe exprience.

As a rant the woe senario have been very dry lately with the animosity alliance has been dominating the woe 1 and woe 2 for this 2 weeks and nobody wants to fight them. Smokies who has been fighting them has gone MIA. This lead to only loki fighting them and franckly there has not been a good woe after smokies/LYC era. even when i join a small guild, animosity will just rape us with just one party leading to a bad experience. most of those small guild member has been quitting because of this bad woe exprience and also the anger of the alliance farming the server. I not sure animosity want to end RO early but i know i sure don't want to. Hope the leaders would gather and form a few big guild to fight them or hopefully animosity alliance would just break up and go their seperate ways.

Please gm dun lock this and please no flaming here just constructive discussion is allowed. Moderators should moderate this topic but not close it if you even bother of saving this server and this game

Free 714.png Emperium 

Create a guild

#216 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:33 PM

BEST SOLUTION is, Gather all The Skilled Players **w/ MVPs** into 1-2 full guilds(allied)... wonder if that won't make a difference.

#217 Waffley

Waffley

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:55 PM

BEST SOLUTION is, Gather all The Skilled Players **w/ MVPs** into 1-2 full guilds(allied)... wonder if that won't make a difference.

All the "Skilled Players" would make that "1-2 Guild's" great and the " **w/MVPs** " juist a bit better.

Gameplay > MVPs

#218 Hireme

Hireme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:18 AM

When you get bored, do you go out and start beating up on your friends?

Weird analogy...

That just made me laugh :) When my friends and I get bored we play games, even against each other. Imagine game night when no one will take different sides :) Of course friends can play against each other. Never played anything with your friends where you are not all on the same side? Weird... 

I am not saying you should or should not do anything, you have the upper hand, you like to win, why change that even if it becomes boring. I just think your analogy is way off.

#219 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:23 AM

Weird analogy...

That just made me laugh :) When my friends and I get bored we play games, even against each other. Imagine game night when no one will take different sides :) Of course friends can play against each other. Never played anything with your friends where you are not all on the same side? Weird... 

I am not saying you should or should not do anything, you have the upper hand, you like to win, why change that even if it becomes boring. I just think your analogy is way off.

It just so happens that we're playing a game where we can all be on the same side.
Of course I have played games against friends irl and there's no hard feelings, but it's not the same thing.

#220 Hireme

Hireme

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:54 AM

but it's not the same thing.

That is so sad, when you think about it  :p_sad:

#221 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:10 AM

That is so sad, when you think about it  :p_sad:

In which way? I value people online the same as any other friend.
I mean that it's not the same in the ways you were describing. There's definitely similarities, but usually when you play vs. friends there's no one else around to compete with.

#222 firewind

firewind

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:29 AM

All the "Skilled Players" would make that "1-2 Guild's" great and the " **w/MVPs** " juist a bit better.

Gameplay > MVPs

sure if u die insteant because of Thana Ranger is much gameplay :)

#223 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:55 AM

lU0JQWI.jpg

Kind of funny.

-Tom

I sent all most every single guild leader on all three servers the exact same message.When the servers was merging, I assumed that the Smokies alliance or friendly Guilds from Valk Server and Valk from Ygg Would ally, So I wanted to confirm this. So I took measures and approached Animosity. I got laughed out of the room at first, But then they thought about it and we ventured into building an alliance.When the servers merged, we were right, The alliances were comparable and we had some outstanding battles.

The problem is we can not predict how things will change or guilds that Fold. When the merger did happen we initialy were allied to Absolution Animosity and Loki's Realm We dropped Absolution and Loki's Realm from the alliance to try and make things better and took on SKO Who was much weaker and needed help learning. Then When we finally dropped them after you guys all allied up and took Nid 5 from us, We added Sinergia and have had this setup since. We have worked hard, as I stated earlier to forge relationships in our alliance. 

I know that in our alliance people put differences aside and we organize well using one forums to plan and all just like Lambor said earlier in his post. The Opposing alliance, kills each other, when you guys attack each other for end forts you hurt your relationships. You should work together all WOE against us. Make us think harder about what we want to get as end forts.  

Either way, Glad you guys are not gone, Hope to see you back in WOE soon. 

#224 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:59 AM

sure if u die insteant because of Thana Ranger is much gameplay :)

al_pneuma.gif

#225 firewind

firewind

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:11 AM

i will see that how u can do Pneuma in a mass fight with lp many CWs and and and.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users