Upcoming Skill Changes(Pt. 3); Warrior, Berserker, and Warlord - Bartuk Plains - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Upcoming Skill Changes(Pt. 3); Warrior, Berserker, and Warlord

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:46 PM

Warrior.png

Berserker.pngWarlord.png

Alteris mentioned in previous Live-Streams that the Development team wanted to make significant changes to the classes of Requiem Online, mainly in the Skill department. There have been discussions already regarding most of the classes and we want YOUR feedback! This is the 3rd Thread created regarding about the upcoming changes. You can find the previous ones here...

Protector/Commander Discussion

Templar: Tempest/Radiant Discussion

With your feedback, we would really prefer if you added reasoning behind your suggestion. Mainly in the "Math" of it. You would need to detail why this skill needs a 5 second stun or why it would deal x2 Critical Damage and so forth. The more details, the better!

EX:: 

Warrior_Terrified_Scream.gifTerrified Scream :: At Level 10, the success rate should be at 65% and have no limit to how many units they put to fear. The Range is only 8m.

Currently, we are going over the Warrior, Berserker, and Warlord. If you need any/more detail on these classes, please click on the links provided.

Your feedback/suggestions WILL help shape the future of these classes Temperions so please provide your feedback today! Please provide feedback for only the Warrior, Berserker, and Warlord for now. We will be going over other classes in the near future. Keep in mind that you can reference other classes comparatively but the main focus will be on the Warrior, Berserker, and Warlord Class. 

Skill Information

Here...

Spoiler

#2 Dovakhiin

Dovakhiin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:53 PM

question about the physical atk buff on warlord and other classes who use this buff .

Atm only class that increase long range atk is mystic , is warlord and other classse who has physical atk buff to get changed to they will increase long range also ? Atm in skil describtion of warlord and other classes who has similar buff says increase in physical atk without mentioning if its short or long , so does long range will get included to on this buffs ?

#3 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:58 PM

FIX CHARGE BUG

-deflect, wht ever the name is, (warlord skill) could give short range def... not only long range def

-change back the terrified scream as aoe fear

-change final wrath, u could add bit more dmg ou change to STR.. duno why that skill its there.. its pointless 

-fighting will no coments

skull crasher ( berseker skill) should be 3 secs stun with NO DNA, i stil dint understand why u people change it

hyper mode- add some dmg %

if i remenber more i will add   ; )

#4 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:10 PM

question about the physical atk buff on warlord and other classes who use this buff .

Atm only class that increase long range atk is mystic , is warlord and other classse who has physical atk buff to get changed to they will increase long range also ? Atm in skil describtion of warlord and other classes who has similar buff says increase in physical atk without mentioning if its short or long , so does long range will get included to on this buffs ?

Not sure yet but, the suggestion would indeed be in keeping with the class description.

Also, thank you Vulcano and Dovakhiin for posting already.

#5 Helium

Helium

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 1472 posts
  • LocationGravity Interactive, Buena Park, California
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:14 PM

I had time to work a little more on my Class Descriptions Notes and Update Proposals. I updated the table in the other couple places where I posted it. I also included it in the below spoiler (click show):

Spoiler

#6 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:52 PM

Berserker (+10 zerk is just a feeder in battlefield, cant do much compared to other class with same gears and upgrades)

1. 3 secs stun isnt enough this day because of huge HP and defense (with just a prot/rad buff your damage decrease dramatically) so bring back the old 3 secs skull crasher without DNA and 5 secs with just 5 DNA not 10.

2. remove and -450 debuff from reckless attack or atleast make it 200...450 is just absurd.

3. Make armor breaker -30% short defense with 10 DNA.

4. make Terror increases maximum targets with DNA to enable them to escape being ganked.

5. Be sure that lvl 90 new armor caters to AA zerk...or else 72 forever....SS zerk has more flexibility, then can easily UJC to WL or vice versa.

6. Increase the duration of counterattack from 30 secs - 35 secs at lvl 4 and make them unkickable :D

#7 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:11 PM

What I think needs change is that Zerk can keep a 100% lock between their dashes, stun, and fear. If nothing miss, they can keep juggling a player around between these locks while AAing in the highest damage hits in game. The fear is way too long, the player can usually sit and recover their bar very far as the other runs circles.

Warrior_Terror.gif Lowered duration, decreased success chance.

For Warlord, I believe the root skill is way too long. Not logic for WL dash then -instant- root a group of people for overwhelming duration, in battlefield its too easy opportunity magic caster can just throw AoE down in that and everything will die since AoE also have long durations. A window of interruption and a more balanced release time would fix this.

Warrior_Terrified_Scream.gif Decreased duration. Added casting time.

#8 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:39 PM

and Increase the reckless attack from 1 sec to 1.1 secs at lvl 10 due to unavailability of armors that fits AA zerk

Edited by 100000318406198, 07 May 2014 - 04:41 PM.

#9 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:41 PM

I'll come up with more concrete changes in a couple days since these are the classes I play the most. To me Warlord, Berserker, and Warrior are the ones who break Defensive lines in PVP. To me, the most important aspects to capture are sudden and dramatic damage at the cost of longevity which is sort of what we have now with the exception the damage is now being matched by other classes due to the nature of vertical leveling systems.

My main initial change would be to get rid of stuns cause stuns are draw away from the PVP experience. Although the stuns are useful, the single biggest thing preventing these classes from performing the roll I mentioned above is stuns.

Edited by Cleffy, 07 May 2014 - 08:42 PM.

#10 SidZSpY

SidZSpY

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • Server:Hammarine

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:04 AM

Warrior:give dash some cooldown and increase the accuracy of stun..they are literally spamable if a person knows how to play warrior classes properly.

Berserker: I think zerkers are ok the way they are except for the OP Reflect,but they deserve something :)

Warlord: They have been a messy class everysince you introduced level 80 skills,Either they are gona be way too OP or way to Useless/weak.They are in a similar condition as commander.

My Openion,Balance the 2 OP skills Terrified scream and Overbearing clamore.(Ex: make skill duration maximum upto 10 seconds,more than that and they are game changers),AND PLEASE REDUCE THIER RADIUS OF EFFECT.

GMs should be aware than hush is a debuff which is as similar as paralyse to casters and since warlord hush reduces movement speed as well its like no chance,so hush durations should be reduced(not 2 seconds tho lol)

#11 Spyclop

Spyclop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Server:The one under a bridge.

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:40 AM

Warriors:

Increase cool-down of charge another 5 seconds for reasonable purposes.

Move terror to zerk class. Zerks need it the most as warlords have root and hush, also it's OP for lvl 49 foc. It feels more appropriate for terror to be for the berserker.

Another possibility would to move skull crasher (3 second stun) to warrior class to replace charge, and move charge to zerk, and move burning dash to warlord with increased cool-down to both. But charge having less cool-down than burning dash ofc.

Berserker:

Reckless attack needs to lower less defense, else increase movement speed to give more meaning to the skill. Maybe 1.5% added movement speed per level skill.

Increase skull crasher to 3 seconds of stun.

Warlord:

I don't know what to say about overbearing clamor and terrified scream, just find a good balance for them both.

Perhaps have reflect include short-range defense and magic resistance but decrease movement speed by 1.5% per level.

Edited by Spyclop, 08 May 2014 - 08:44 AM.

#12 WhateverHeSaid

WhateverHeSaid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:01 AM

5. Be sure that lvl 90 new armor caters to AA zerk...or else 72 forever....SS zerk has more flexibility, then can easily UJC to WL or vice versa.

We can choose about stats of a set (CON, INT, STR...). Why not we can't choose about stats like SCC/PCC and SCAD/CAD? We need betters sets AA, just it.

#13 Mythdra

Mythdra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Server:Trif

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:30 AM

cleffy shut the hell up about stuns. you want no stuns go play hello kttiy online damn dude

#14 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:31 AM

Warrior.png

Berserker.pngWarlord.png

Warrior_Charge.gifWarrior_Terror.gif

come watch FoC 49 or 69 enjoy getting the sh.t stunned and feared out of you.

makes you quit the lower BF`s or even the whole Game.

tick / trick / track 

3 Warrior at FoC 49 ^^ you see 49* Running?

and its quite the same for FoC 69 atm.

Serk + WL Combo only stoppable with a Sin or Commy - If equal  geared.

What is quite debatable i think.

Spoiler

for the old times^^

so what to do ?

give Skills a Cast Time? Increase CD ?

-> increasing the CD seams the easiest or gently way of Balancing 

i think the Skill Combo System would be a good Way as a requirement to be able to use Charge or Terror  you would have to debuff the Enemy first. Or use other Skills first-

Gives the Enemy a hint and some time to react.

Anyway do we see a lot 70+ Serks?

not even a Handful.

Sin has Stealth and Commy AM so why go Serk?

Playing a WL was - and can be still rewarding VS Caster cuz. of Warlord_Overbearing_Clamor.jpg

before OC came there was like 3 WL`s (as main char) on the Server.

In Times when we had like 300 Active Players.

but when it came GESUS^^

you saw a sh.tload of Bandwagons jumping on the WL OP Train.

Both Classes are superior VS Casters special the WL its just ridicules how unbalances it became.

So is the Goal a fair 1vs1 ?

well ofc. not a Healer VS a Serk/WL should not be a Question who Wins. 

BUT.

3 Healers should be able to kill 1 Serk or WL at least i say. Even if they not on TS

well Token System + Skill-Combo/System could work here.

btw. WHY should a WL or Serk have: Warlord_Mental_Mitigation.gif?

Devs overdid it only because there was not enough WL`s around at that Time.

final conclusion:

Stuns or Ground Control Skills should not be so easy to use or be Spam able.

...- oh and nearly forgot:

Cash Shop ruined the Class Balancing ^^

#15 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:57 AM

I've mained both SS serk and WL and have done considerably well with them so I'll talk about the class and sub-classes a bit before skills.

Warrior: 
- Charge is fine imo, the only thing is that all classes with a charge are able to get out of Terms of Service and other dangerous situations. That shouldn't happen if you're getting CC'd. The rubberbanding is annoying, but has the potential to be advantageous. Although, charging and flying to the other side of the map is never fun.

Fear: the duration might be a little long in terms of 1v1, but in mass BG it really has no problems unless you're unable to kill the targeted warrior/serk/WL then they can obviously disengage with this, but so can commies and sins and Druids in a 1v1. Tweaking the duration to 10s wouldn't be game breaking though.

I don't really find an issue with the other skills, but I don't agree with changing the cool down for charge, you already have to invest a lot into it and changing this ability around pretty much destroys the "bread and butter" skill of the class. People don't understand that a melee does had to be mobile, but I do agree with it being dumb to be able to charge out of Terms of Service or chaos totem.

Berserker: 
-As an SS serk the first thing I noticed was that my damage was considerably less in pvp on a target, but that reflect compensated a lot. AA serks on the other hand deal a good amount of damage because of the ability to stack CAD, though they'll suffer the most from being stopped. Though I doubt there's a way to reduce CC durations casted on an individual character, but it would've been cool to see roots halved on a serk when they activate hypermode but that won't happen. That's not to say that they can't do their damage, they pretty much can but once you're rooted you can pretty much just twiddle your thumbs and expect to be focused down.

-SS serk would benefit from attack skills in the second tree as everything you have there pretty much is a buff of some sort, two of them being inherently only for AA. The thing I found is that WLs do a considerable more amount of damage or are on par with an SS serk sans-reflect. That doesn't make sense, serks should hit harder than WL.

-Also skull crasher should be 3 seconds without DNA, and at most 5 with DNA, anything more is too much, but I can also admit that some serkers don't use their lockdown properly. This point is less important imo.

Warlord:

-Overbearing Clamor in its old form was extremely powerful, but now it being a 2 second hush at every level is downright silly. 2/4/6/8s would've made much more sense as a duration change. This skill was useful in shutting off many things, like Druids, and commies that decided to charge in as it went through AM (the slow effect), which allowed the team to get hits in.

-Terrified Scream: Our second best skill, but a prot makes it incredibly useless, and more prots means it's even more useless. That's fine though, there really needs to be more counters to things in this game. The range with DNA is 22m, kind of overkill. The duration is 17s, I don't mind that, even when being a caster. It's the range on the skill that's ridiculous since you can rarely position yourself to escape it. Maybe 17m of range is fine? This one is tricky to balance though.

-Shout of the Ferocious Tiger: Best skill, extremely strong, spammable. It's a -48% debuff with max DNA, this is the reason why an SS serk is inferior in terms of damage in comparison to WL. This combined with all the aoes a WL had can mean a dead group if they have no defense buffs or HP (let's face it people build squishy and expect not to die since they can kill fast). If you changed this skill to serk, it would make AA serk even scarier though, which might be a very bad thing... Or a very good thing. In either case SS classes would really benefit from con/scad. I think the cool down on this skill should definitely increase because I can just spam this way too much. But keep it reasonable please.

-Land Tremor: 1 second aoe stun that has a radius that can be extended by DNA to about 15m. I want to say this should be longer (3 seconds max), but that's because of clamor being absolutely destroyed. When clamor was broken the length of this skill was pretty negligible since clamor literally did all the work. And considering you can lock people down in 1v1 it does the job you need it to. My only problem is the amount of weird misses on it. I think fixing clamor should really be priority, because if you buff this skill it just makes it so we are stronger against melee, which we should lose to really.

-Mental Mitigation: another great skill, but this should be on Warrior tree imo. It would help serk just as much as WL and it's one of the reasons I personally chose WL over serk, aside from only having 5 actual skills to spam as a serk. Roots are a problem for any class, but one class shouldn't benefit from having a root removal if it affects the playstyle of both. Besides the amount of points needed to be good makes you sacrifice a lot of other skills that could be of use. But yeah, both classes should have access to this on warrior 'nuff said.

Full swing slash - misses so much it's silly, but I'm pretty sure this is a server side issue that's relative to positioning.

All in all I will say that the damage these classes can do is great, but defense buffs are the ultimate killer, combined with a reasonable amount of HP. To me WL is a class that should CC, and do that well, but they shouldn't prioritize in killing. They are pretty much what breaks the AoE wall of death. Whereas a serker should just be able to break things be it SS or AA and get out. Item mall plays a heavy role with these classes, but before WL was in a place where it could be majority +15 (save for weapon, ball, and resistance jewel) and do absurdly well because nobody could hit back. I think keeping clamor at no more than 8 or 10s is fine, but 8s is enough. SS serk is what needs to be looked at more really since it's not really fulfilling it's role and is outshined by WL.

The main problem with balancing is item mall and player mentality. Player mentality being that x class should not be able to beat y so easily, or that glass canons should not die so easily but still be able to do their damage. Of course like I said item mall boosts some classes even more depending on their build, in comparison to others too. Also, don't remove stuns, that idea is just dumb. What should be implemented are other skills like prot root remove, for example you allowed elems to remove hush but the skill isn't castable when hushed. That should be changed. Maybe the level 80 skill from radi can remove hush too as it removes negative abilities already. Domis could maybe get a root removal for the team as well? Lithifying Fog is great and underutilized, so the best thing to do is make sure a caster can counterplay. As it stands most WLs just go in there without thinking (this is where the we can only suicide mentality came from), yet they could still get their job done with clamor being as broken as it was. To this day WLs still do that, but there are a few that do think before their skill usage and the game would benefit from more of that.

Edited by Viole, 08 May 2014 - 12:00 PM.

#16 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:56 AM

good text Viole! detailed well done.

let me just say:

Charge the old way was fine!

ofc. you have to move fast around as a Warrior etc. 

its the 1 sec Stun ! what makes it evil.

#17 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:43 PM

the point of charge its cacth those runing casters, the stuns fits well.. the only thing i can agree is decrease the dmg...1k+ its bit OP , in my view , lets see 5 sec CD spamble so u see the stuff

i like doing  long fights.. like was in the past..now just need use the charge to get most work done

i agree most of thing viole said...bit of topic (99% of people tht playing WL on the past didnt knew the use of mental mitigation..), the shout of ferocious tiger its the best anti def skill in the game, i dont like the ideia of up the CD, its so dam easy to get cap def and defense its the MAIN problem of melees (side of mana), only if increase the duration time of the skill

also i think its great ideia moving the armor breaker to berseker skill tree, since its 1 on 1 target and they got extra dna on and wls dont need that.. why not

more ideias are coming up :P

#18 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:58 PM

@vulc

yeah balancing shout is hard, I know it's the main skill for a WL in 69 bracket. I mean it's also the reason why I'm able to do damage at 90 too since defense buffs makes everyone have cap def or beyond that which makes it tougher to kill especially when rage is factored in. I think sadly we're going to get hit somewhere because of OC and that'll affect everyone below 90 more than people at 90 :/

armor breaker for serks only is a good idea, but I think there should be a newer skill that's stronger than armor breaker with DNA instead since that's weaker than shout still. 

#19 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:08 PM

I would like to request fixes for rush skills and dashes. These bugz are a considerable inconvenience to several classes.

#20 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Server:FOC

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:29 PM

The fact that all a Bartuk need do is run charge run charge  to stun lock someone is silly.

add 5secs on to the CD of Charge or remove some of the DNA.

Also change the % on counterattack.

All ready crazy but once lvl cap is risen and people can take it higher it going be nuts

#21 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:01 AM

The fact that all a Bartuk need do is run charge run charge  to stun lock someone is silly.

agaisnt druids its all aceptable

#22 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:03 AM

To me Warrior is a front line offensive fighter who constantly go in to attack enemy lines. They play a pivotal role in battle ground providing the chaos needed to make the battle interesting and helping it from devolving into groups of 15 people picking off those who are not connected to a group.. This applies to both the Berserker and Warlord despite what the description says. The Warlord in particular benefits running into large collections of players and letting off debuffs and attacks.

There are several issues that prevent the Warrior classes from performing this role including bugs, the skill system in general, the way armor/Crit/accuracy works, and stuns.

I think the devs should address the range bugs and charge bug, if they do that would be great.

I think the skills there should be about 3-4 times as many skills in the skill trees than there currently are. This would allow for complex skill trees that allow a player to target their class to particular classes while being weak to others which helps balance out PVP more effectively than the tried and true triad balance or the PVE-only/PVP-only balance. The skill tree should also require in places more than 1 skill point to progress and have branching. In addition to all skills being useful this would mean that all the skill points would not be stacked towards the end of line. Finally, I think the skill tree should address the class description which means I will not want to see Sonic Boom Slash back. Something tells me the skill changes would not address these points except maybe a few more skills.

The way armor works makes the warriors debuff skills worthless. Sometimes you can take away 50% of a targets armor, but they still have 80% damage reduction. I think it would be more beneficial targeting the overall reduction, something in the magnitude of 10~20% reduction in the total amount reducible. This would also make melee more effective in raids as raid bosses reduce strictly melee damage to around 1. The separation of Crit and Skill Crit makes building a warrior type more difficult as we have 2 sets of armor, and one is under represented. Our weapon selection is also limited as a result. I think the way to address this is to make a separation between Physical Crit and Magic Crit instead of Crit and Skill Crit. Then investment in accuracy or evasion does not even matter in this game since all skills have a flat success rate. It would be best to just make accuracy affect all skills. Since I doubt that will be addressed, I will suggest skills and changes to the current system.

Finally stuns, I will suggest this with every class. Instant stuns are too powerful in this game as the majority of players cannot do anything about it and it creates multiple debuffs on the character. Until every character has the ability to escape a stun, I think and will always think it should be removed from the game and replaced with only a portion of what a stun does.

Warrior Skill Tree. I think the player should want to invest at least 50 skill points in this tree.

Buffs - I would like to see buffs that target physical attacks

Fighting Will - Useless skill because accuracy does not do anything. I suggest replacing with an increase to Crit Chance.

(New Skill) Warrior's Intuition (Requires level 5 Fighting Will)(Starts at level 20) - This is a part to address skill spam players. Increase Skill Crit Chance.

Final Wraith - Useless because of the vertical leveling system making constant variables less effective over time. I suggest levels 6-10 it increases physical damage 1-5%.

Courage (Requires level 5 Final Wraith) - Like Final Wraith it suffers from using constant variables in a vertical leveling based system. I suggest levels 6-10 It increases physical damage 2-10%.

Mental Mitigation (Requires level 40) - Like the above poster I think this should be in the warrior tree.

Shackle (Requires level 40) - I think this should also be on the warrior tree.

Attack Skills - I would like to see branching with both AOE skills and Single target skills

Power Attack - This skill is only useful at level 1. To increase usefulness I suggest levels 6-10 it increases physical damage 2-10%, and cost between 100-200 MP

(Single Target Skill Branch)

Titan's Strike(Requires Power Attack 3)(Level 10) - This skill should be differentiated from Power Attack with an additional effect. My suggestion increase physical damage 1~10% for 5 seconds.

Merciless Blow(Requires Titan's Strike 5)(Level 30) - This skill gives a crit and skill crit buff after it successfully hits for about 5 seconds.

Bleeding(Requires Power Attack 5) (Level 20)- This skill applies 1-10% of physical damage over 20 seconds.

Armor Breaker(Requires Bleeding 5)(Level 40) - This skill gives a 1-10% piercing effect for 5 seconds.

(Charging Branch)

Charge(Requires Power Attack 7)(Level 30) - Range 5-35 meters, creates a 3 second root effect on target.

(New Skill) Escape(Requires Charge 5)(Level 50) - Range 5-35 meters, allows player to go to targeted ally position. (Long cooldown)

(AOE Branch)

Lateral Slash(Requires Power Attack 5)(Level 20) - I think this skill should be moved to the Warrior Tree

Slayer(Requires Lateral Slash 5) (Level 50)- Good Skill currently

(Shout Branch)

Terror - Applies Fear to 1~4 targets depending on level.

(New Skill) Fear of the Conquerer - Decreases movement speed to 4~8 targets by 1-4 m/s depending on level

Berserker Tree - Single target buffs, Single target attack skills, Charge skills

More skills in general needed

Warlord Tree - Multi-target buffs, multi target attack skills, shouts

Remove Deflect from the tree, replace with Iron Physique.

Edited by Cleffy, 09 May 2014 - 10:09 AM.

#23 warjat69

warjat69

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:somewhere over the raibow

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:16 AM

1. (As few people said above) Do something with this perma stuned/feared combo.

2. Duration of WL root skill should be decresed.

3. Add CAD set for Zerk which want to play as AA ( and for sins also or even change scad to cad in Explosive.) )

#24 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:42 AM

BTW Shocking Cry is listed as a WL skill, I am pretty sure its a Druid Skill. But hey if you want to add a 6 second stun that affects multiple targets and usable instantly by a Warlord, it would be even more overpowered than Overbearing Clamour.

#25 oktay89

oktay89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:11 AM

Warlord

Overbearing Clamour

As a pure PVP Skill Overbearing Clamour should get at least 8 secs again at max level. It is a level 80 end- game skill. It is meant to be strong! A lot of Warlords left the game when you made it 2 secs. Even at level 4 it is still 2 secs. This is wrong and ridicoulous. The Warlords who still play reskilled their builds and put max. 1 point in it.

Charge

Charge's stun time should be increased to 3 secs. With the amount of hp that a mid equipped char with pet/buffs at lvl 90 characters have today 20k+ 1 sec is way too short. Lets look at druid,commander/protector or sin stuns. They are longer (3-6 Secs).

Mental Migration

I think this skill is bugged. No mather if it is level 1 or 10. When you use it you get out of Halt. So at the moment it is useless to put more than 1 point in it. On higher levels maybe it should remove stun/continious damage. Then the people will think about using it.

The rest of the skills is good balanced. 4x AOE skills, 2 single Target. Warlord should deal good damage to multiple targets. His buffs are very usefull in party. His single damage shouldn't be overpowered.

Berserker

I think this class is balanced very good. High damage on single target. A +30 Berserk can tank bosses too, because of his damage. So he is good in PVE (raid). Berserk should be 1vs1 in PVP overpowered, he shouldn't be able to farm multiple low level monsters, but in raid he should be useful with the damage he does.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users