If you don't want response our tickets add a NPC jumper then

#52 138130526004516927

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:52 PM

This is ridicolous!!!

I needed to make an account to wp to play the game, another account to talk here and now to reopen a tichet and see it online i have to make a third account too???

Are you kidding or wat? this is the worst customer service i even met. I DON'T WANT SIGH IN ON A THIRD ACCOUNT I WANT MY JUMP i DIDN'T ASK IT YOU SAID YOU WOULD GIVE IT TO ME NOW I PRETEND IT AND MY PATIENCE IS GONE 

I am not a representative from WP, so if you are referring to what I said about the account for a support ticket I am sorry to cause confusion!  D:

I just remember wanting to view a ticket I opened in the past and I couldn't view it until I registered to view a ticket (the "Register" link on Warp Portal's support page). I remember this since it asked for my phone number and I didn't want to give it out. As it turns out, I filled out the form leaving some of the fields blank (including my phone number) and it worked anyways. I think the whole process of registering took less than a minute. And yes, I also found it odd to have to register three accounts. xD

If you want to open a dialogue with customer service, registering to view tickets worked in my case. Thats all I'm saying.

#53 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:17 PM

I am not a representative from WP, so if you are referring to what I said about the account for a support ticket I am sorry to cause confusion!  D:

I just remember wanting to view a ticket I opened in the past and I couldn't view it until I registered to view a ticket (the "Register" link on Warp Portal's support page). I remember this since it asked for my phone number and I didn't want to give it out. As it turns out, I filled out the form leaving some of the fields blank (including my phone number) and it worked anyways. I think the whole process of registering took less than a minute. And yes, I also found it odd to have to register three accounts. xD

If you want to open a dialogue with customer service, registering to view tickets worked in my case. Thats all I'm saying.

It's not you it's that I actually tried to reopen my account but when i saw i had to make a third account i ragequit and later wp was not even avaiable!!! No more money will go out of my poket for this game NO MORE unless they really start caring about their playerbase.

#54 8610131124224352270

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:56 PM

Yeah, I'm still waiting on my jump too. It would be great to get one soon.

#55 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:40 PM

Greetings hero of Midgard!

Please be informed that we are already aware of this issue and that we are already reviewing the accounts that are still not receiving the Level Jump Option when creating a new character. I am very sorry for any inconvenience that this might have caused you. Rest assured that we will do our best to fix this issue.

Should there be anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us again and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Thank you and have a good day!

Sincerely,

Mitch
Player Support Representative
WarpPortal Support Team

---

What kinda response is this supposed to be? I reopened my (closed) ticket complaining about still not receiving my jump and that's the response I get...

#56 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:50 PM

The classic useless automatic response.... or better the classic copy paste response <_<

Edited by Shinyusuke, 18 May 2014 - 10:51 PM.

#57 25140501054714530

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Server:odin

Posted 19 May 2014 - 02:30 AM

Copy and paste. That is the same message I got.

#58 Hikarii18

Hikarii18

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:27 AM

Still waiting for mine as well. I keep re-opening my ticket but nothing gets done. T.T

#59 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:44 AM

Greetings oh great hero, one who has been chosen to protect the land of Midgard!

Please be informed that accounts that still do not have a level jump option upon character creation are still being reviewed by the development team. With this, I, from the circle of the guardians of the Kingdom would like to offer my deepest apology for the long wait that you may have been experiencing with regards to the processing of the event rewards. Your patience regarding this matter is greatly appreciated.

May the Porings, Fabres and Lunatics guide you in your journey! Thank you and have a good day!

NOTE: Unanswered Tickets within 72 hours may automatically close. Still, you can always re-open a ticket by replying to it.

we have some news and some new explanation so seems we are forced to still wait  :p_swt: 

PS they really wanted to be sure i get it I found 4 messages in my inbox :P

#60 Lyrella

Lyrella

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 375 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:16 AM

Ah that explains why my ticket closed and I still don't have jump. Guess it's time to reopen and pray for thursday =/

#61 SuperBeef

SuperBeef

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:24 PM

Waiting patiently for my lv50 jump character :)

#62 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:20 PM

ticket closed two days ago and still no jump...

My name is Larry, from the WarpPortal Support Team.

We understand that you still have not been able to receive the level jump option box and that we are sorry for any inconvenience that this might have caused you. Rest assured that we will forward your information to a relevant department for further account investigation. Your understanding and patience regarding this matter is greatly appreciated. For more information and updates about the event, kindly refer to our Facebook Fanpage and community Forum. And for the change nickname on Forums kindly send us another ticket with regards on this matter.

Ragnarok Online 2 Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook...?ref=ts&fref=ts
Ragnarok Online 2 Forum: http://forums.warppo...community-chat/
NOTE: If you have friends who are having the same issue, please ask them to kindly send a ticket too so that we can address their concerns. 

Should there be anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us again and we'll be more than happy to assist you. Thank you and have a good day!

Best Regards,

Larry
Player Support Representative
WarpPortal Support Team

#63 6780130505082106153

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:54 PM

i have reported twice as well.

first report ended with

"sorry/ but hey visit our facebook website and playpark website and like it"

second report ended with:

"we will connect devloper" <---- well that was week ago

tada no help at all

#64 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:08 AM

Due to some technical issues, we were not able to provide the jumps last week. Instead, everyone who qualified last week will be getting their jumps this week. If you have already sent in a ticket regarding your jump, you do not need to send in another one. 

We will let everyone know once the jumps go out this week. 

#65 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:02 AM

I hope it will work, if not......poor panda  :p_devil:  :p_devil:  :p_devil:

Edited by Shinyusuke, 20 May 2014 - 10:03 AM.

#66 Lanie

Lanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:18 AM

You guys know its still faster and more efficient (for learning) grinding to 50 without a jump. This is especially true if a ML helps you quest. Got someone up to 50 in a few hours this way actually.

#67 axi0m

axi0m

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:42 PM

You guys know its still faster and more efficient (for learning) grinding to 50 without a jump. This is especially true if a ML helps you quest. Got someone up to 50 in a few hours this way actually.

Except not all people have that luxury (myself included).

I already have a 50, and am too casual to invest the time in another 50 solo.

#68 Lyrella

Lyrella

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 375 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:54 PM

I actually got my alt Wiz up to 48 in the time I have been waiting for this goddamn jump. By the time I actually get it, I expect to be 50 and this will all be a waste of time :D

#69 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:56 PM

Say what? It's far easier to create a new account and character and it takes only a few minutes.

#70 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:09 PM

say what?  the fact that is faster grinding up to 50 than waiting the jump prove how bad idea was deleting 158 quests

#71 25140501054714530

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Server:odin

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:56 AM

So did they fix the issue for steam users or not. Can someone tell me please

#72 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:07 AM

Steam user...NOPE!

#73 nubbykiddo

nubbykiddo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • Server:Odin-Ch13

Posted 22 May 2014 - 11:11 AM

Nothing on mine either. WP service is best service.

#74 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:43 PM

Still no jump and Steam users were supposed to receive their jump "today." ~.~

#75 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts