135 replies to this topic

#26 ZefirusKZ

ZefirusKZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:27 AM

I would like to inform you that your account character jump case has already been received by the Ragnarok Online 2 Development team and is now being processed as we speak.

Welp. It was yesterday. And still no jump.

#27 JeremiahVII

JeremiahVII

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationBloodOrder Guild
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:27 AM

I know you guys are already aware that steam users such as myself are unable to 'Jump. Are we supposed to submit a ticket so you guys can keep track of who IS using steam or?

#28 axi0m

axi0m

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:50 AM

I believe the other day it was mentioned for Steam and Aeria users to submit tickets.

#29 Ickysarus

Ickysarus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:33 AM

Yeah, I'm not a Steam/Aeria user, and I still didn't get mine. I've been signed up since I heard about it (which was 2 weeks ago) and still nothing

#30 Lyrella

Lyrella

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 375 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:09 AM

Sent in a ticket.... got a reply... yet still no jump... 

Plz I just want my crecentia!  :p_cry:

#31 Scribble92

Scribble92

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:18 AM

Also sent a ticket....also got a reply.....ticket got closed.... Still no jump.
tbh i doubt ill ever see it

#32 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 16 May 2014 - 07:38 AM

im no steam user im wp user and no jump still

#33 VModCherry

VModCherry

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 167 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:01 AM

Make sure you don't have more than one ro2 account on the same WP account. You may have received the jump in one of them if youhave more than one, and if you redeemed it on that one, you cannot receive it on the other one, regardless of them being 2 different accounts (they're still under the same master account).

#34 Lyrella

Lyrella

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 375 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:03 AM

I understand you had a concern regarding when the Jump Up box would be implemented on your account in Ro2. I apologize for the delay in reply regarding this matter. Please know that I have sent your information on at this time so that we may resolve this issue for you. I apologize for the delay in resolution, but please know that we are still working to fix this problem for you so you can get your Jump Up character. 

My information has been "sent on" like three times now.... lol starting to lose hope here =(

Maybe they just don't know how to add jump option for us? It says they're still working on a fix... Still kinda -_-ty that it's into jump week 3 and still nothing, even though followed instructions from the first jump period. 

#35 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:10 AM

One of my friend attempted to ask his guildmates but they didn't bother answering so I assume they didn't get theirs.

Tbh, based on the ticket responses WP provided, they are looking for the solution to the issue and has been consistently stating the issue is forwarded to the RO2 devs. It was fairly obvious older accounts couldn't get the jump from the start and they only manually jumped some WP accounts(lucky b!)

Edited by UnknownBeing, 16 May 2014 - 08:12 AM.

#36 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:30 AM

Ticket got closed, still no jump. ~.~

#37 axi0m

axi0m

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:43 AM

Yea my WP account is dirt old (i.e. I was still playing RO1 when the transition happened to WP) so who knows maybe for some odd reason the database didn't pick up those old accounts. Who knows, I don't really have any visibility into their databases or infrastructure to tell one way or the other.

#38 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:51 AM

One of my friend attempted to ask his guildmates but they didn't bother answering so I assume they didn't get theirs.
Tbh, based on the ticket responses WP provided, they are looking for the solution to the issue and has been consistently stating the issue is forwarded to the RO2 devs. It was fairly obvious older accounts couldn't get the jump from the start and they only manually jumped some WP accounts(lucky b!)

Yea my WP account is dirt old (i.e. I was still playing RO1 when the transition happened to WP) so who knows maybe for some odd reason the database didn't pick up those old accounts. Who knows, I don't really have any visibility into their databases or infrastructure to tell one way or the other.

I have an older warpportal account and I already got the jump character option so I'm wondering what they're doing that other people still haven't gotten the jump option too >.>

#39 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:13 AM

Some of the older accounts were applied manually. As I said, some people receive the jump in time with no issues. I'll keep repeating this every time people continue to say they have an older account and have receive the jump.

Edited by UnknownBeing, 16 May 2014 - 11:14 AM.

#40 25140501054714530

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Server:odin

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:17 PM

I got told they are working on it through my ticket. I guess we will never see it so after this month unless the game really grabs me I am going back to warframe until another should be good mmo comes out.

#41 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:32 PM

<.<

#42 axi0m

axi0m

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:32 AM

Yup still no jump, my ticket got a response saying it was being put in to "waiting" status and the info was being forwarded over to another team; that was two days ago.

#43 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 May 2014 - 05:00 AM

Send in ticket got the same old "OH mighty hero bla bla bla Ticket forwarded bla bla"

Then i saw this > This is an automated response to let you know that we have your recent submitted ticket in our system and tickets are responded to in the order they are received.

Honestly no idea what to expect tho :v

#44 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:26 AM

at last you had a response mine was just closed <.<

#45 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:28 AM

The automated response came for me and then got closed 2 days later :v so I don't know what to expect anymore.

#46 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:.

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:06 PM

10414402.jpg

tumblr_legvz4S1U71qbh0r0o1_400.gif

WP Staff.

PS: Same happened to me months ago when reporting a cheater. Gave up, didn't send tickets anymore.

#47 138130526004516927

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:19 PM

I suspect there may be a large number of tickets that are being sent in regarding this issue, and that it is possible that some of them may not be legitimate (i.e., sent by a "bot" en masse).

From my experience, it seems like all of the emails Warp Portal sends out are generic responses to your ticket topic (which is understandable, at least in my opinion). However, when you sign in to the Warp Portal support page and view your ticket, you can continue the conversation from where it left off in the email. It was here where I was certain I was being addressed personally by a representative. (I think Warp Portal has you register an account for ticket support(?), but I may be wrong. My account is very old and crickety, so it may have been related to that. Or maybe I was hallucinating... I can't be sure. But I wasn't hallucinating about being addressed personally by a representative, that I am sure. Where am I?)

In any case, I suggest signing in, reopening the ticket, and sending a message (via the conversation prompt that they have when viewing open tickets) to differentiate yourself from other, possibly automated, ticket claims.

Being nice to the representative and specific in the message couldn't hurt either.  xD

Good Luck Everyone!

#48 Gojira90

Gojira90

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 06:23 AM

I am also waiting on my jump character. Also having trouble submitting a ticket. Clicked on the "Submit a Ticket" toggle under customer support and nothing happens. Only way for me to try to start playing this again is the free level 50 character...sigh. Full of disappoint so far after coming back after a 9 month period. Also where is my return package? 

#49 ValkyriaLen

ValkyriaLen

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:08 AM

I want my Jump Character as well please ^_^. Still waiting on it

#50 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:07 AM

This is ridicolous!!!

I needed to make an account to wp to play the game, another account to talk here and now to reopen a tichet and see it online i have to make a third account too???

Are you kidding or wat? this is the worst customer service i even met. I DON'T WANT SIGH IN ON A THIRD ACCOUNT I WANT MY JUMP i DIDN'T ASK IT YOU SAID YOU WOULD GIVE IT TO ME NOW I PRETEND IT AND MY PATIENCE IS GONE 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users