As many of you are discussing, the SEA server players will be moving on to our server. We are now the international server, so this merger will further expand the global nature of Odin. This process will have an impact on our players, and we are listening to your concerns.
We will be discussing the options for item transfers as that is the largest concern voiced by our players at the moment, but we certainly want to know if there are any other big worries you have. Please use this thread to provide your feedback.
We'd like to know what items are your biggest concerns? Aside from cash shop items and seed runes, are there other items you worry will effect Odin's economy? (Please note that items that do not appear in our game will not be moving over.)
What are your other concerns that do not relate to the economy?
We will have a meeting later today to go over this, so your constructive feedback is welcome and encouraged.
EDIT: Points for easy reference for those who tl;dr!
- All items and zeny will not be brought over 'as is' and will be limited at development's discretion. We will have more info on what will be limited closer to the time of the merger.
- Items that do not exist on Odin will not come to our server.
- Characters with names taken on Odin will be prompted to change their name when joining the server
- Bugged and duped items will be restricted by development. We are looking at putting other restrictions on items and a limit on zeny.
- The servers are NOT combining all data. Only players who opt to have their character moved to Odin via a token will be brought over. We've already requested that what is brought over to be limited by development based on the needs of the server with consideration to the in game economy.
Heimdallr: We are aware there are potentially some abusive quantities of items/zeny. We will be making fair limits so there is not a "buy out" of the economy nor an unfair situation when it comes to items/runes. The exact amounts of them are being worked on currently. Don't expect a character with a filled inventory of costumes to be coming over, but we also aren't going to be "blanking" inventory and money either.