2015/2016 New Headgear Proposal Thread - Page 9 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

2015/2016 New Headgear Proposal Thread

• Please log in to reply
408 replies to this topic

#201 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie/Chaos

Posted 16 July 2015 - 02:12 PM

Sketch

Spoiler

Devil's Deal

Beelzebub was bored at his Cursed Monastery. With his favorite book he decided to travel Rune Midgard and lend you his power... at the price of your soul.

Effect#1 damage/transformation

When dealing physical or magical damage there's a chance that you'll transform into Beelzebub, Lord of Flies. While transformed your atk or matk will be increased by 30% for 5 seconds, but you also lose 6666 hp when you transform.

Effect#2 fun stuff

When you receive damage there's a chance to inflict Stone Curse or Sleep in a 6x6 cell range around yourself. When upgraded to +9 a chance to cast Hell's Judgement is added.

Req. Level: 66

Jobs: All

That would be awesome, but increase the atk/matk bonus.

Sweet Lips
A luscious pair of lips that makes you simply irresistible. Gives a 3% chance to cause Chaos when being attacked.
Defense: 1
Required level: 1
Jobs: All
Spoiler

Make this a costume.

rohead4_zps2eza5lti.jpg

Either right or left image. I envisioned it to be like biolab mist. 

Possibly can only be worn by level 175.

If not, a standalone costume will be cute!

Could increase rune effects, or at least damage or Storm Blast and reduce rune cooldown.

Edited by DestinyTalim, 16 July 2015 - 02:41 PM.

#202 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 16 July 2015 - 03:03 PM

Next to the Multiquote button is a Hide link. Click on it to remove your post.

#203 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 03:14 PM

So that's what that does.  I thought it just hid the post so I wouldn't have to scroll nearly as far.  I will edit this post as soon as I get done with my drawing, but at the moment it's still a work in progress.

#204 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:44 PM

Well I don't know if the contest is still open, but here is an idea.

http://postimg.org/image/wl56z60ab/

Devil's Eye Circlet

A circlet made with an eye of Naght Sieger.  It still contains some of his power, but it comes at a price.

Increases Str +10, Int +10, Atk +30, Matk +30.

Increases physical melee damage by 10% and shadow element magic damage by 15%.

For each refine level, increases Atk and Matk by 5.

When refined to +7, increases physical melee damage by another 10% and shadow element magic damage by 15%.

When refined to +9, increases physical melee damage by another 15% and shadow element magic damage by another 20%.

When refined to +14, increases max HP/SP, physical melee damage, and shadow element magic damage by 50% each.

Set bonus with Twin Edge of Naght Sieger (Red) and (Blue) or Violet Fear and Flame Manteau of Naght Sieger:

Increases physical melee damage by 50%.  While physically attacking, or being attacked, has a chance to transform into Naght Sieger, increasing Str and Vit by 300 each, and physical melee damage by 100% for 20 seconds, while decreasing HP by 6,666 per second.

Set bonus with Staff of Destruction and Flame Manteau of Naght Sieger:

Increases shadow element magic damage by 100%.  While magically attacking, or being attacked, has a chance to transform into Naght Sieger, increasing Int by 300, and magic damage by 100% for 20 seconds, while decreasing HP/SP by 666 each per second.

Set bonuses only work with the +14 or higher refine.

Type: Headgear

Position: Upper

Weight: 40

Slot: 1

Upgradeable

Rune Knight, Guillotine Cross, Warlock only

I will add more later as I get them done.

Edited by DestinyTalim, 16 July 2015 - 04:45 PM.

#205 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 16 July 2015 - 05:04 PM

Devil's Eye Circlet

A circlet made with an eye of Naght Sieger.  It still contains some of his power, but it comes at a price.

When refined to +7, increases physical melee damage by another 10% and shadow element magic damage by 15%.

When refined to +9, increases physical melee damage by another 15% and shadow element magic damage by another 20%.

When refined to +14, increases max HP/SP, physical melee damage, and shadow element magic damage by 50% each.

Set bonus with Twin Edge of Naght Sieger (Red) and (Blue) or Violet Fear and Flame Manteau of Naght Sieger:

Increases physical melee damage by 50%.  While physically attacking, or being attacked, has a chance to transform into Naght Sieger, increasing Str and Vit by 300 each, and physical melee damage by 100% for 20 seconds, while decreasing HP by 6,666 per second.

Increases shadow element magic damage by 100%.  While magically attacking, or being attacked, has a chance to transform into Naght Sieger, increasing Int by 300, and magic damage by 100% for 20 seconds, while decreasing HP/SP by 666 each per second.

Upgradeable

Are you a former pRO player?

#206 ZeAlpaca

ZeAlpaca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • Server:Yo Momma Booty

Posted 16 July 2015 - 05:34 PM

Devil's Eye Circlet

Upgradeable

He wanted Kirito-style RK to shine real bad u,u

the other is just a cover to hide what his real intention is.

Edited by ZeAlpaca, 16 July 2015 - 05:35 PM.

#207 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 05:39 PM

Don't know what country pRO is.  I'm from America, been my whole life, so iRO.  I have other ideas, and no I don't want Kirito style Rune Knight.  They can't dual wield, so Guillotine Cross would be the closest class to him, and they wouldn't be able to either.  If I did, I wouldn't have come up with the transform thing, I'm actually not a fan of stuff that changes my avatar's appearance that much.

#208 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 16 July 2015 - 05:41 PM

Devil's Eye Circlet

A circlet made with an eye of Naght Sieger. It still contains some of his power, but it comes at a price.

Increases physical melee damage by 50%. While physically attacking, or being attacked, has a chance to transform into Naght Sieger, increasing Str and Vit by 300 each, and physical melee damage by 100% for 20 seconds, while decreasing HP by 6,666 per second.
Increases shadow element magic damage by 100%. While magically attacking, or being attacked, has a chance to transform into Naght Sieger, increasing Int by 300, and magic damage by 100% for 20 seconds, while decreasing HP/SP by 666 each per second.

Upgradeable

tone it down please. it is tooooooooo OP.

#209 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 05:55 PM

It wouldn't be as much as No Limits or Autumn Hairband.  Besides, kRO will tone it down anyway, even if I do.  It mostly favors Warlocks or Lizard mages anyway.  Bear's Power 200 Str, only adds 10k damage to Ignition Break, 300 Str might add 12k, and maybe 1k to normal attacks.  Bear's power only adds 250-500 to normal attacks.  At least Naght Sieger looks cool, unlike the grizzly.  I don't even know if the contest is still open, and even if I proposed a costume that did nothing, my idea wouldn't get used.  I did this mostly for fun because I know my ideas will never get used.

Edited by DestinyTalim, 16 July 2015 - 05:56 PM.

#210 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 16 July 2015 - 06:00 PM

You wouldn't know what game balance looked like if it bit you on the rump, seriously

Edited by Jaye, 16 July 2015 - 06:01 PM.

#211 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 06:05 PM

Yes I would.  Rune Knights are not balances as it's extremely hard to get any kind of damage with anything but a lizard mage build.  I'm only trying to close that gap so some of us that don't like the fact that you have to be stuck to that build or that they ride lizards can level.  And as I said, I know my ideas won't get used, so how about something like this?

http://postimg.org/image/aw34linzf/

Type: Costume

Effect:  Changes the characters look.  Female only.

Don't have anything for males.

#212 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 06:08 PM

Oooooooohhhh I just saw this thread!

We could take the sprites for those weather costumes and create these lovely things (Geared toward Hindsight Sorcs and Autospell Chasers but WLs might find them useful... and possibly battle bishops)

Sunny Day [1]

Adds chance of casting lv 3 Volcano with every Physical or Magical attack
Increased fire property damage by 1% per refine level

Rainy Day [1]

Adds a chance of casting lv 3 Deluge with every Phyiscal or Magical attack
Increased water property damage by 3% per refine level

Stormy Day [1]

Adds a chance of casting lv 3 Whirlwind with every Physical or Magical attack

Increased wind property damage by 2% per refine level

Rainbow Promise [1]

Adds a chance of casting lv 1 Praefatio with every Physical or Magical attack or Heal
Increased holy property damage by 3% per refine level

Increased heal effectiveness by 1% per refine level

*All head gears would be located as Top Headgears
*Chance of casting ground magic is 5%
*Damage increase per refine level based on availability of current equipment and cads that increase that element (I.E. Fire Element has a  LOT of items that increase its damage so it gets the lowest increase, Water Element has few items that increase damage so it has the highest increase)
*Chance of casting Praefatio is 2%
*All headgears would be released at the same time in a random chance box INSIDE a lucky box, after initial release each headgear can be found in a lucky box for a month known for that specific weather( I.E. April Lucky Box will have Rainy Day [1])
OR
A "Weather Hat Box" is put in the kafra store for a high price and gives one of the headgears at random

Edited by Joatmon, 16 July 2015 - 06:09 PM.

#213 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 16 July 2015 - 06:18 PM

Yes I would. 

Um, no you don't. You put more raw STR/INT stats than any head gear in the game together with more damage ramp than an MVP card together with a bigger proc than a fully enchanted temporal boots (1.5x as much stat and 2x the duration with a far weaker drawback even). And more static ATK/MATK than any other hat. Oh and you gave it to the most popwerful/popular classes in the game and not  a weak class like super novice or wanderer. LOL

Also you have no idea how to balance gears because that 10 STR/10 INT 90 ATk/etc will buff the ALREADY POWERFUL builds like "LIZARD" in addition to your sword build, making things even more disparate, especially for mechanics and shiz that are already weaker than RK/GX

Edited by Jaye, 16 July 2015 - 06:21 PM.

#214 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 06:30 PM

Um, no you don't. You put more raw STR/INT stats than any head gear in the game together with more damage ramp than an MVP card together with a bigger proc than a fully enchanted temporal boots (1.5x as much stat and 2x the duration with a far weaker drawback even). And more static ATK/MATK than any other hat. Oh and you gave it to the most popwerful/popular classes in the game and not  a weak class like super novice or wanderer. LOL

Also you have no idea how to balance gears because that 10 STR/10 INT 90 ATk/etc will buff the ALREADY POWERFUL builds like "LIZARD" in addition to your sword build, making things even more disparate, especially for mechanics and shiz that are already weaker than RK/GX

Yes, I do know how to balance.  I wouldn't put that into a lucky box, it would be an extremely hard quest, which I guarantee I can make it so the top guilds even have difficulty doing.  But if you really believe that, how about this:

Something that increases Ignition Break damage closer to the level of lizard breath, and decreases cast/cooldown, so that practivally never used builds can level, or something that increases Hell's Inferno damage so Warlocks can do more damage to holy monsters (I'm looking at you Arc Angeling).  I don't even care how it looks.  I'm not talking about some measly 30% from +9 Black Ribbon that turns 20k into 22k, or 25k in the Geffen Magic Tournament into 30k.  I'm just hoping for 50-60k so that I can even get a party for the Human Somotology Laboratory or keep the parties I'm in, because I can't level otherwise, I'd get killed in nightmare clock tower because I'd run out of potion and be unable to kill more than 1 or 2 monsters at a time, taking probably 5 minutes per monster and using probably 50+ potions per monster.  And don't tell me to increase my defense because that does nothing, or increase resistance because I can't use a shield.

If you didn't notice I didn't include anything for Guillotine Crosses because they can already get massive damage, I've seen 150-250k inside the Human Somotology Laboratory, so yes for then this headgear would be overpowered, but not for Rune KNIGHTS or Warlocks.

If you're so dead set on the fact that I don't know balance, give me an idea that can balance Rune KNIGHTS, get them closer to lizard mages?

Forgot to add, something that also increases hit rate of Ignition Break since it's based off your own HIT, but not so much that it doesn't miss like lizard breath.  I understand that skill not missing since they are SUPPOSED to be dragons.

Edited by DestinyTalim, 16 July 2015 - 06:38 PM.

#215 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 16 July 2015 - 06:40 PM

yay. at +7 now i have Turtle General card on my hat...yay yay yay... and server closed after that
seriously, you dont know how balanced work, the hat is soooo selfish

#216 ZeAlpaca

ZeAlpaca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • Server:Yo Momma Booty

Posted 16 July 2015 - 06:42 PM

besides, that drawing tho :v 

got to disapprove.

#217 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 06:48 PM

Sorry for the horrid drawing, I'm out of practice.  I do know how to balance, and 30% increase isn't that much.  If I wasn't having such disconnection issues right now, I'd show how miserable the 30% increase from +9 Black Ribbon is.  And as I said multiple times, I mostly did it for fun.  Even if it was the weakest headgear in the game, it wouldn't get used because it's my idea.  To Jaye, for the proc rate, if you didn't notice, I didn't put a rate in.  I figured if they for some miraculous reason used my headgear idea, they'd put a rate of .1% or .01%, but if they do, I will leave it up to kRO.  Didn't your headgear get toned down even though it was low anyway?  I know they'd do the same.  Also, the good effects don't let you use the Fallen Angel Wing or backpack, I honestly wouldn't even use it.

On another note, how about something like this?

Costume: Giant Ribbon

http://postimg.org/image/d4gcil9q7/

I'm frustrated by the lack of good cute headgear in the game, so costumes help with that, but there are also a lack of cute costumes too.  I chose the color red because I don't have a large variety of colored pencils, but it could be another color, or multiple colors.  I know it looks a lot like the Big Red Ribbon, but that's not a costume, and this one has strands hanging down past the waist.

Edited by DestinyTalim, 16 July 2015 - 06:51 PM.

#218 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 16 July 2015 - 06:52 PM

this is what kRO will tone down like
str +2, int +2, atk +5, matk +5. phys dmg +5%, shadow magic dmg +10%. extra 3 atk and 3 matk per 3 refine level
at +7, add 3% more phys dmg, shadow magic dmg +5% more.
at +9 extra 2% phys dmg and 5% more shadow magic dmg,

#219 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:01 PM

I think talim is a troll

this is what kRO will tone down like
str +2, int +2, atk +5, matk +5. phys dmg +5%, shadow magic dmg +10%. extra 3 atk and 3 matk per 3 refine level
at +7, add 3% more phys dmg, shadow magic dmg +5% more.
at +9 extra 2% phys dmg and 5% more shadow magic dmg,

wow that's pretty on point with what I'd expect too lol

Edit": oh and when I said mvp card I didn't mean TG, I meant gloom 2x

Edited by Jaye, 16 July 2015 - 07:08 PM.

#220 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:33 PM

If I were a troll I wouldn't be here.  I'm just posting my ideas, as like I said I know they won't get accepted.  I'm not that lucky, no matter how good the idea is.

#221 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:46 PM

*waves arms around and points at weather headgears*

FEEDBACK?

8;D

*attempts to derail argument*

#222 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:55 PM

If I were a troll I wouldn't be here. I'm just posting my ideas, as like I said I know they won't get accepted. I'm not that lucky, no matter how good the idea is.

i dont mean to shot you down, i think you need to observe and learn about other hats and their effects. you will see some kind of pattern there. about +9 black ribbon, the dmg increase only for certain skill, when the skill have cooldown or delay, not 30% on all kind of attack.

#223 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:58 PM

I do know about black ribbon, I actually just made a video using it, but I didn't realize how crappy the video was or I'd upload it.  But the increase is meant for ctrl+clicking and Ignition Break for mobs, Hell's Inferno, (unless there are more player useable shadow magic attacks), and if it is useable with other weapons again Rolling Cutter.  And that's only with specific items.  That alone wouldn't give me near the damage of lizard breath, but at least make it comparable to Rolling Cutter when used by a weaker Guillotine Cross.  And as I said, I honestly wouldn't even use it.  I could make tons of overpowered equipment, so no, this isn't overpowered.

#224 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 08:00 PM

Oooooooohhhh I just saw this thread!

We could take the sprites for those weather costumes and create these lovely things (Geared toward Hindsight Sorcs and Autospell Chasers but WLs might find them useful... and possibly battle bishops)

Sunny Day [1]

Adds chance of casting lv 3 Volcano with every Physical or Magical attack
Increased fire property damage by 1% per refine level

Rainy Day [1]

Adds a chance of casting lv 3 Deluge with every Phyiscal or Magical attack
Increased water property damage by 3% per refine level

Stormy Day [1]

Adds a chance of casting lv 3 Whirlwind with every Physical or Magical attack

Increased wind property damage by 2% per refine level

Rainbow Promise [1]

Adds a chance of casting lv 1 Praefatio with every Physical or Magical attack or Heal
Increased holy property damage by 3% per refine level

Increased heal effectiveness by 1% per refine level

*All head gears would be located as Top Headgears
*Chance of casting ground magic is 5%
*Damage increase per refine level based on availability of current equipment and cads that increase that element (I.E. Fire Element has a  LOT of items that increase its damage so it gets the lowest increase, Water Element has few items that increase damage so it has the highest increase)
*Chance of casting Praefatio is 2%
*All headgears would be released at the same time in a random chance box INSIDE a lucky box, after initial release each headgear can be found in a lucky box for a month known for that specific weather( I.E. April Lucky Box will have Rainy Day [1])
OR
A "Weather Hat Box" is put in the kafra store for a high price and gives one of the headgears at random

PLEASE
NO MORE FIGHTING
FEEDBACK and conversation on something more friendly .w. This is a suggestion thread not an argue about one thing for 5 pages thread.

#225 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 16 July 2015 - 08:01 PM

I bet that hat would crash the server with how overpowered it'd make GXs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users