4th job promotion - Page 2 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

4th job promotion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic

#26 BloodWave

BloodWave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:06 PM

Hundreds upon hundreds of rocker f4 -.-, but unfortunately I'm one of those people who only play for the pvp

Lost Saga would be a good game for you

#27 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:23 PM

It's not like the sigils would be easy to collect if you could get in. The teams aren't random, so unless your friends have the best gear on the server, or you manage to jump in with a good premade group it's pretty much a guaranteed loss in the high level brackets.

They should make more rooms though. If that's what you mean by throwing us a bone, I'm all for it.

#28 LadiThePKK

LadiThePKK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:21 PM

It's not like the sigils would be easy to collect if you could get in. The teams aren't random, so unless your friends have the best gear on the server, or you manage to jump in with a good premade group it's pretty much a guaranteed loss in the high level brackets.

They should make more rooms though. If that's what you mean by throwing us a bone, I'm all for it.

I've never been able to get in, but from what you just said it might as well be EW. What an utterly bad system. I'm all for the increase in rooms, but if it's not going to be random then it'll either a boring sweep or uphill battle.

Edited by LadiThePKK, 14 November 2010 - 02:21 PM.

#29 ApeKing

ApeKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:39 PM

Im just gonna sell souls to make money and buy my SoH. Battle Square is as laggy as EW and not even as fun. Winning is completely up to chance, and depends on how stacked your team is. If you choose the wrong side you basically have no chance.

The AP requirement...is retarded. Anyone in this thread saying OH ITS SO EASY only says that because they already got it. If you can honestly say getting 70K AP wasn't difficult , monotonous, and boring as HELL, you are either VERY easily amused, or a robot. Or maybe both.

#30 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:44 PM

Im just gonna sell souls to make money and buy my SoH. Battle Square is as laggy as EW and not even as fun. Winning is completely up to chance, and depends on how stacked your team is. If you choose the wrong side you basically have no chance.

The AP requirement...is retarded. Anyone in this thread saying OH ITS SO EASY only says that because they already got it. If you can honestly say getting 70K AP wasn't difficult , monotonous, and boring as HELL, you are either VERY easily amused, or a robot. Or maybe both.

they last 10K is the hardest imo

#31 Adept7

Adept7

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:46 PM

That actually is what I man. If there are more rooms, and they are open for more than an hour, then everyone (or at least everyone that wants to) will have a chance to play.

That's what I'm trying to do right now. Thing is that I'm broke. I don't suppose you would be willing to lend me gold to get them? I'm good for it! :unsure:

I agree 100% about the AP requirement. Every time I run an F1 all I can think is "I wish I could bot" because it leeches all of the enjoyment out of an otherwise fun game.

#32 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:50 PM

The AP is pretty tough. I had a lot of medals when the servers merged, and even after getting legendary combo, I didn't have 70k. Oh, and this is kind of random, but does anyone know the level brackets for battlesquare. I might try joining on a low lvl alt depending upon what they are. ;]

#33 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:58 PM

That actually is what I man. If there are more rooms, and they are open for more than an hour, then everyone (or at least everyone that wants to) will have a chance to play.

That's what I'm trying to do right now. Thing is that I'm broke. I don't suppose you would be willing to lend me gold to get them? I'm good for it! :unsure:

I agree 100% about the AP requirement. Every time I run an F1 all I can think is "I wish I could bot" because it leeches all of the enjoyment out of an otherwise fun game.

Oh, so that's why you want offline mode!

#34 Adept7

Adept7

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:59 PM

The AP is pretty tough. I had a lot of medals when the servers merged, and even after getting legendary combo, I didn't have 70k. Oh, and this is kind of random, but does anyone know the level brackets for battlesquare. I might try joining on a low lvl alt depending upon what they are. ;]

If I remember what I saw at all correctly it was in sets of 5. I.e. 40-45, 45-50, 50-55, 56-60, 61-65
Or something close to that.

You can bot now, Yurai. I don't know if you've heard of VMware and macros (keyboard/mouse recorders) but you can use them to do everything from use 10k potions for you overnight or win 1000 PvP matches against yourself by having a second client log out and in. It doesn't take a genius.

Edited by Adept7, 14 November 2010 - 03:03 PM.

#35 ApeKing

ApeKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:15 PM

If I had spare I might, but im tryin to get them for 2 people >_>

#36 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:22 PM

Big pro!

@ Adept, stop talking about ways that people can bot on the forums.

#37 Kokaloo

Kokaloo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:29 PM

Why should he? Because it's "against the rules"? Grow up and learn how to use a report button if it pains you so much to see discussion and the willingness to bring up points that may actually inspire the dev team to DO something about some of these problems. It's a community, not a segregated communism. No one has to listen to just one person, ie, Yurai, because he can take long posts and bunch them together, bold a statement, totally disregard the intelligence said in such post, and post something witty retaining to how people would naturally consider one "edgy" or "witty". Of course, it may take a genius, such as some people I can see, to research some topics and look into why people are bring up such points of problem. But if you keep disregarding things and spam the forum all day yee instead of playing the game, I can see why ignorance has taken over and why you'd consider yourself more important.

#38 ApeKing

ApeKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:34 PM

Why should he? Because it's "against the rules"? Grow up and learn how to use a report button if it pains you so much to see discussion and the willingness to bring up points that may actually inspire the dev team to DO something about some of these problems. It's a community, not a segregated communism. No one has to listen to just one person, ie, Yurai, because he can take long posts and bunch them together, bold a statement, totally disregard the intelligence said in such post, and post something witty retaining to how people would naturally consider one "edgy" or "witty". Of course, it may take a genius, such as some people I can see, to research some topics and look into why people are bring up such points of problem. But if you keep disregarding things and spam the forum all day yee instead of playing the game, I can see why ignorance has taken over and why you'd consider yourself more important.

You seem very familiar.

#39 Adept7

Adept7

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:38 PM

If I had spare I might, but im tryin to get them for 2 people >_>

It's cool man. I will thank you anyway http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

Big pro!

@ Adept, stop talking about ways that people can bot on the forums.

Why, are you afraid I'll ruin it for everyone? lol j/k
I just don't like that my desire to play this game when I don't have an internet connection makes Yurai rage inside so much. XD

#40 Kokaloo

Kokaloo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:50 PM

You seem very familiar.

Oh, possibly
How so?

#41 Kokaloo

Kokaloo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:58 PM

I am so cool because all of my replies are barely a sentence, and never contain anything helpful pertaining to the subject at hand
WHO AM I GUYS?

#42 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:01 PM

gawdly?

#43 Adept7

Adept7

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:03 PM

I am so cool because all of my replies are barely a sentence, and never contain anything helpful pertaining to the subject at hand
WHO AM I GUYS?

OH OH OH....is it Yurai?!

*sigh*
Once again...I go to get in Battle Square and the level 61-65 room is filled minutes before the thing is even open.
This needs to be fixed.

Golly gee gosh, Warp, thank you for giving us Battle square. Now can you please make it so more than a fraction of the server can play? More rooms and more play time. Please and thank you!

#44 sakubomb

sakubomb

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 09:59 PM

If doing MMs gets boring, you should watch a movie while you do them~
Works pretty well for me.

#45 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:13 PM

Is 10 hours to get 70k AP really that hard for a final job promotion? It doesn't even have to be 10 hours straight. Honestly, it takes almost 10 hours to get a level at the 60s without an EXP event, but you can't handle 10 hours to get 70k AP?

#46 ApeKing

ApeKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:30 PM

Obviously butthurt.

*generic response*

Is 10 hours to get 70k AP really that hard for a final job promotion? It doesn't even have to be 10 hours straight. Honestly, it takes almost 10 hours to get a level at the 60s without an EXP event, but you can't handle 10 hours to get 70k AP?

I dont think the time it takes is what bothers most people.

Edited by ApeKing, 14 November 2010 - 10:33 PM.

#47 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:40 PM

It's cool man. I will thank you anyway http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

Why, are you afraid I'll ruin it for everyone? lol j/k
I just don't like that my desire to play this game when I don't have an internet connection makes Yurai rage inside so much. XD

I'd bet you would like an offline mode so you could edit save files, right? That way you don't to farm the super difficult 70k. Maybe if you ran MM and did quests you wouldn't be in this state.

#48 Kokaloo

Kokaloo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:45 PM

Oh look another BIIIIGG poster ignorant to anything relevant
Okay what is the point in bringing up something COMPLETELY irrelevant all while bashing an individual when he is merely asking for advice on a situation?
Jesus it's like, a bunch of you don't have proper forum etiquette
I hope that when you guys need help, you don't ever get any

Edited by Kokaloo, 14 November 2010 - 10:46 PM.

#49 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:51 PM

Okay what is the point in bringing up something COMPLETELY irrelevant all while bashing an individual when he is merely asking for advice on a situation?

Original post was complaining about the difficulty of job changing. I don't think 70k is difficult at all.

#50 Seronix

Seronix

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:52 PM

I dont think the time it takes is what bothers most people.

What cause it's boring? How is it any different to how you got to 60+ in the first place? You never ran MMs/CSS/HD repeatedly? In order to even reach the point to promote you had to have done the boring monotonous grinding you keep complaining about. Regardless of whether it took days, weeks or months, it's still fact that you did it. Every 60+ should've gone through it, yet your complaining about it now.

Frankly every negative statement pertaining to the AP route thats been given can be summed up by "I'm too lazy".

Not completely irrelevant. He's saying that the thread starter is too lazy to do the MMs and seeks to find an easier route which caused him to even start this thread. I'd say it can be simplified to "Stop complaining about the 70k AP when you're just being lazy. Maybe if you actually took the time to run the MMs you wouldn't be complaining"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users