12/10 Alexander Courage Birthday Maintenance - Page 4 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

12/10 Alexander Courage Birthday Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#76 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:30 AM

keep getting a sprite error on  1 of the new hats updated 3x  no luck, also ur god item quest is bogus  if it was the original system it would of rolled 6 hours ago when we pushed 50 chars though it.

#77 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:34 AM

Don't you need another 50 to roll them with the unmodified quest?

#78 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:47 AM

when it was low pop it was 50 of each quest  now its 100 of each

#79 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:14 AM

I'm sorry :p_swt:

But you did know this was a risk

#80 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:15 AM

Could make the dragon quest reset globally after a creation is done I think that would be nice

#81 Rate

Rate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1114 posts
  • Server:bad news

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:09 AM

it was always 100 on this server, quit crying

#82 Jayalphy

Jayalphy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:08 AM

Does any 1 get errors buying the freaking Lucky box? When i click buy i get a gravity error! -_-

#83 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:13 AM

Does any 1 get errors buying the freaking Lucky box? When i click buy i get a gravity error! -_-

You didn't patch properly.

#84 Jayalphy

Jayalphy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:53 AM

You didn't patch properly.

Nope, that doesn't seem to be the problem, downloaded ro again, patched renewal, classic and sakaray and tried, still the same freaking error! i think there is something wrong with the char/account! -_-

#85 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:02 AM

Fix your servers. Thx

#86 PySbot

PySbot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:10 AM

PM me your ticket number I MIGHT be able to do something. But it would depend on the circumstances.

Im waiting for ur reply. Dont just get my ticket and waiting for nothing again. Like what u did on my other account.wtf men. !!

Edited by PySbot, 11 December 2014 - 11:12 AM.

#87 bcpsf

bcpsf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:25 PM

PM me your ticket number I MIGHT be able to do something. But it would depend on the circumstances.

Would really appreciate it if you could check mine as well. I sent you a PM yesterday. 

You've unsuspended my main account saying that I'm clean but all of my other ones are still suspended. It's a huge inconvenience, how much longer will this process take? 

#88 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:38 PM

Im waiting for ur reply. Dont just get my ticket and waiting for nothing again. Like what u did on my other account.wtf men. !!

Would really appreciate it if you could check mine as well. I sent you a PM yesterday. 

You've unsuspended my main account saying that I'm clean but all of my other ones are still suspended. It's a huge inconvenience, how much longer will this process take?

Warnhal says that the GM team are still working on processing all the tickets. Today they should be responding to the last few tickets regarding the classic bans.

#89 Niohoggr

Niohoggr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:38 PM

keep getting a sprite error on  1 of the new hats updated 3x  no luck, also ur god item quest is bogus  if it was the original system it would of rolled 6 hours ago when we pushed 50 chars though it.

Working as intended. QQ more, it feeds the rest of us.

#90 bcpsf

bcpsf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:49 PM

Warnhal says that the GM team are still working on processing all the tickets. Today they should be responding to the last few tickets regarding the classic bans.

Okay thank you. 

#91 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:50 PM

Zerowon I tested all 4 hats that went in with the last lucky box. Was this on the renewal or classic server? Do you know what hat?

#92 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:18 PM

I don't really see the need for the trash-talk regarding what happened at the seals last night. Valkyrie are as much entitled to complain about the numbers as Valhalla are entitled to complain about how stupid the quest is. That doesn't mean I agree with seals needing to be 25/50... Quite the opposite, I prefer 100 as it prevents a god tsunami. (knowing there are guildleaders with 10+ sets sitting around is a rather scary thought isn't it?)

The lower the population goes, the less gods should be created. It sounds silly but if everyone and their mom's cousins dog's best friend's goldfish has godlikes from top to toe, it will suck on a smaller population server.  I'm the wrong person to be saying that for sure, but try to look past politics here.

Once upon a time the sets were the hardest part. There's nothing hard about gathering god sets on Classic. Something else needed to take it's place. I dunno what the answer is. Maybe a guild should get some kind of way they can "earn" an un-ninja'able quest creation with a long long cool down. I'm talking a year. I thought 6 months but that feels like too soon.

I do understand what it's like to have small numbers and to try and motivate people to log in and play, it would be a lie to say I haven't been there on and off over the past year myself.

Yes I am very lucky, Valhalla is a motivated and decently active guild, most of the time.

So what is the answer? To making god creation realistic without flooding the server with a backlog of inflated drop rate sets? If anyone has a solution I think everyone is listening... I know I am.

#93 Rate

Rate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1114 posts
  • Server:bad news

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:27 PM

tradeable kvm badges on seals

#94 Wayne876

Wayne876

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:40 PM

Can u check my ticket too. Its been a week.!!!!

Edited by Wayne876, 11 December 2014 - 04:21 PM.

#95 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:42 PM

it was on classic, but dont trouble urself me and my items are gonna go on a long vacation. if yall do some amazing changes let me know

Edited by zerowon, 11 December 2014 - 03:42 PM.

#96 PySbot

PySbot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:18 PM

Thank you. Im unban now. good job! ^___^

Edited by PySbot, 11 December 2014 - 04:20 PM.

#97 cwone

cwone

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:37 PM

Campitor,can you check my account too.still ban.please :p_sad:

#98 Tommy

Tommy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:13 PM

Anyway to get the clocks changed back to clocks and Alarms changed to owls instead? Kind of make hunting Alarm needles to make an alarm mask hard. Not going to buy them from people who have botted them because its too expensive. would rather just slowly level my hunter or sin on them and collect.

#99 Tommy

Tommy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:16 PM

I don't really see the need for the trash-talk regarding what happened at the seals last night. Valkyrie are as much entitled to complain about the numbers as Valhalla are entitled to complain about how stupid the quest is. That doesn't mean I agree with seals needing to be 25/50... Quite the opposite, I prefer 100 as it prevents a god tsunami. (knowing there are guildleaders with 10+ sets sitting around is a rather scary thought isn't it?)

The lower the population goes, the less gods should be created. It sounds silly but if everyone and their mom's cousins dog's best friend's goldfish has godlikes from top to toe, it will suck on a smaller population server.  I'm the wrong person to be saying that for sure, but try to look past politics here.

Once upon a time the sets were the hardest part. There's nothing hard about gathering god sets on Classic. Something else needed to take it's place. I dunno what the answer is. Maybe a guild should get some kind of way they can "earn" an un-ninja'able quest creation with a long long cool down. I'm talking a year. I thought 6 months but that feels like too soon.

I do understand what it's like to have small numbers and to try and motivate people to log in and play, it would be a lie to say I haven't been there on and off over the past year myself.

Yes I am very lucky, Valhalla is a motivated and decently active guild, most of the time.

So what is the answer? To making god creation realistic without flooding the server with a backlog of inflated drop rate sets? If anyone has a solution I think everyone is listening... I know I am.

Take god items out of the game. There solution done. Making people wait a year the game is already pretty much dead, years inbetween un-ninjable makes would finish it. Just take god items out of WoE. Can be used for PVM and to get MVP cards since that is still semi fair to people who Don't WoE. Anyone can hunt MVP. Not anyone can make a god item or has the money to buy them.

#100 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:50 PM

The point of WoE is god items. Not being able to use them in WoE when you participate in order to create them is a bit harsh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users