[Archived]International Ragnarok Online welcomes the Philippines! *Update 4/23* - Page 120 - Ragnarok subforum archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Archived]International Ragnarok Online welcomes the Philippines! *Update 4/23*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3727 replies to this topic

#2976 TigerCub92

TigerCub92

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Location14.5674081 / 121.04628999999998
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:31 PM

At least, I'm not a victim of #fallen500 yet   And also most of my currently auto-DC characters are fine in Beta Testing.

"yet"

"yet"

"yet"

"yet"

:rice: 

#2977 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:38 PM

Gonna ask this question AGAIN to the reader except TigerCub who already answered this:

Is anyone who were previously auto-disconnected and can connect right now that have all items intact?

"yet"

"yet"

"yet"

"yet"

:rice: 

:sob:

My wife and my child already wished (they can't pray because they're partly demons :heh: ) that my main character will be safe. The problem is the other 3 are not included in their wish. :wah: I think I'll wish and pray myself to make all 4 survive in the airship failure accident (see bottom sig).

#2978 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:41 PM

Even if I'm now quite stable on Chaos and have pretty much settled there, I might as well try to help clear this out.

See, my RK's inventory and equipment got wiped during the migration. Luckily, most of my important pieces of equipment were placed in storage because:

1. I decided to reset my stats/skills before pRO ended

2. I wanted to hoard tons of KVM/BG gear so I needed inventory space

So WP said that some of the data that got sent to them was corrupt. What I've noticed so far is that most of the wiped characters are main characters who had at least some overupgraded character-bound gear (KVM equipment/LBH). Anyway, here are some of the items that my RK had before pRO ended its services. Try to see if any of your items are the same as the ones here and maybe we can find out which item caused this. I know it won't bring your items back, but it might help to have some clarification, no?

- Glorious Spear

- Glorious Suit

- Glorious Rings

- Medal of Honor

- Large Baphomet Horns

- Chilly Breath

- Costume: Mini Crown

- Mini Glasses [1] (Pharaoh Card)

- Bravery Badges

- RWC Cap (Pharaoh Card)? (can't find my other RWC Cap, so it must be here)

- Glorious Shoes

- Glorious Muffler

- Valkyrie Shield (Hodremlin Card)? (can't find this, so it must be here too)

- Mailbreaker (3x Plankton, 1x Magnolia I think...) -- was character bound so I couldn't put it in storage... I actually had to drop it while resetting my stats/skills

- Some quest items that are character-bound...

I think the KVM/BG equipment got deleted because I think they did a rollback to before the Zeny Girl scandal took place. But if not, assume that I have tons of KVM/BG items.

Edited by Exuro, 26 April 2015 - 05:19 PM.

#2979 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:47 PM

Even if I'm now quite stable on Chaos and have pretty much settled there, I might as well try to help clear this out.

See, my RK's inventory and equipment got wiped during the migration. Luckily, most of my important pieces of equipment were placed in storage because:

So WP said that some of the data that got sent to them was corrupt. What I've noticed so far is that most of the wiped characters are main characters who had at least some overupgraded character-bound gear (KVM equipment/LBH). Anyway, here are some of the items that my RK had before pRO ended its services. Try to see if any of your items are the same as the ones here and maybe we can find out which item caused this. I know it won't bring your items back, but it might help to have some clarification, no?

- Glorious Spear

- Glorious Suit [1] (Marc Card)

- Glorious Rings

- Medal of Honor

- Large Baphomet Horns

- Chilly Breath

- Bravery Badges

- Glorious Shoes

- Glorious Muffler

- Mailbreaker (3x Plankton, 1x Magnolia I think...) -- was character bound so I couldn't put it in storage... I actually had to drop it while resetting my stats/skills

I think the KVM/BG equipment got deleted because I think they did a rollback to before the Zeny Girl scandal took place. But if not, assume that I have tons of KVM/BG items.

I think the LBH causes the error based on your post. I got my AB back with +6 Glorious Cure Wand and also the Chilly Breath.

#2980 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:50 PM

I think the LBH causes the error based on your post. I got my AB back with +6 Glorious Cure Wand and also the Chilly Breath.

I have that strong feeling too that it's the LBH. <_<

#2981 ShishieYo

ShishieYo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationProntera (94, 52)
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:54 PM

^I have a LBH on my gx, it's an unknown item but it's wearable. :heh: I think it's not the LBH. :heh:

#2982 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 26 April 2015 - 04:59 PM

I have that strong feeling too that it's the LBH.  <_<

^I have a LBH on my gx, it's an unknown item but it's wearable. :heh: I think it's not the LBH. :heh:

I see... I guess it's really the pRO quests that have the error. I got the NoFear Headgear that turned into an Unknown Item (I think). :heh:

- Glorious Spear

- Glorious Suit [1] (Marc Card)

- Glorious Rings

- Medal of Honor

- Large Baphomet Horns

- Chilly Breath

- Bravery Badges

- Glorious Shoes

- Glorious Muffler

I just realized this but... GLORIOUS SUIT HAS A SLOT???!!! :omg:

#2983 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:19 PM

I see... I guess it's really the pRO quests that have the error. I got the NoFear Headgear that turned into an Unknown Item (I think). :heh:

I just realized this but... GLORIOUS SUIT HAS A SLOT???!!! :omg:

LOL sorry. My bad. It doesn't. It has that Unfrozen effect though that initially made me think that I put a Marc card on it. :heh:

No Fear headband turned into an Unknown Item with a missing sprite that causes client crashes when you click on it or wear it. :P

Edited by Exuro, 26 April 2015 - 05:20 PM.

#2984 ShishieYo

ShishieYo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationProntera (94, 52)
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:27 PM

It has unfro effect if you wear it as set. haha

#2985 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:28 PM

It has unfro effect if you wear it as set. haha

Yup. :P

#2986 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:30 PM

LOL sorry. My bad. It doesn't. It has that Unfrozen effect though that initially made me think that I put a Marc card on it. :heh:

No Fear headband turned into an Unknown Item with a missing sprite that causes client crashes when you click on it or wear it. :P

And I just thought iRO has now a slotted Galorious Suit. :heh:

#2987 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:34 PM

And I just thought iRO has now a slotted Galorious Suit. :heh:

Just storageable. :heh:

#2988 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:40 PM

By the way, I still have my Sropho Card. I wonder if it works?

#2989 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:42 PM

Sropho Card in Thor? :omg: I thought it's not available (based on the latest patch notes).

#2990 shawieewewe

shawieewewe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:46 PM

Good Day, all of my character in 12 of my accounts (9~18 characters per account (supposedly)) can't log in, im getting disconnected once i logged any of my character in game. Can anyone help/tell me what to do?? 

Sorry if i posted in the wrong topic, im just getting desperate to get help. 

(sorry also if my english is wrong, please do correct it, if it is)

#2991 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:49 PM

@shawie - if you're getting sprite errors from it check the Thor Sprite Error thread (see link at my sig). if just plain DC like us, try the Thor General bug thread (at my sig as well)  :Emo_12:

Edited by kokeshicat, 26 April 2015 - 05:50 PM.

#2992 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:51 PM

Sropho Card in Thor? :omg: I thought it's not available (based on the latest patch notes).

Spoiler

I'm afraid of compounding it to a weapon because it might just get deleted along with the card. :heh:

Edited by Exuro, 26 April 2015 - 05:53 PM.

#2993 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:05 PM

@shawie - if you're getting sprite errors from it check the Thor Sprite Error thread (see link at my sig). if just plain DC like us, try the Thor General bug thread (at my sig as well)  :Emo_12:

Wait. So the auto-DC is supposed to be reported at General Bug and not in the Sprite Error Thread? :omg:

Spoiler

I'm afraid of compounding it to a weapon because it might just get deleted along with the card. :heh:

Don't compound it yet! Who knows, it maybe more expensive than TGK and Thanatos Cards combined if the economy in Thor will become stable. :gg:

#2994 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:11 PM

Don't compound it yet! Who knows, it maybe more expensive than TGK and Thanatos Cards combined if the economy in Thor will become stable. :gg:

LOL. -If- it does not get deleted. :heh: Let's wait and see~ I'll leave it there for now. I play more on Chaos anyway. :P

#2995 LordPROM

LordPROM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationLV-223
  • Server:Chaos and THOR

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:15 PM

should have bought this when i had the chance... T__T

2nir5vm.jpg

#2996 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:17 PM

With the RWC Caps and Kirin Wings in tow (as well as other items that don't exist on Chaos), does that mean that we'll eventually have those on Chaos as well?

#2997 RazaniL07

RazaniL07

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:23 PM

- Glorious Spear

- Glorious Suit

- Glorious Rings

- Medal of Honor

- Large Baphomet Horns

- Chilly Breath

- Bravery Badges

- Glorious Shoes

- Glorious Muffler

I suspect that LBH and BG items were the ones that corrupted the data. I stopped playing pRO way back 2011 so I dont know anything about that Zenny Girl scandal thing, but I do remember that my RG's equips were mostly normal equips and it's weapon was the BG spear and upper head was LBH. Those are the two items that I suspect that made my character a victim of this item wipe thing and the only overups I had was a +7 Cross Shield. On a side note, does anyone here got their characters re-arrange to a different slot? My GX and RK were placed at the first page of the character screen during pRO but now, since thor server went online, the 1st page of my character selection screen were empty and every time I browse the character selection screen, I always get a sprite error at page 7. Is it possible that my characters were moved from page 1 to page 7?

#2998 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:28 PM

I suspect that LBH and BG items were the ones that corrupted the data. I stopped playing pRO way back 2011 so I dont know anything about that Zenny Girl scandal thing, but I do remember that my RG's equips were mostly normal equips and it's weapon was the BG spear and upper head was LBH. Those are the two items that I suspect that made my character a victim of this item wipe thing and the only overups I had was a +7 Cross Shield. On a side note, does anyone here got their characters re-arrange to a different slot? My GX and RK were placed at the first page of the character screen during pRO but now, since thor server went online, the 1st page of my character selection screen were empty and every time I browse the character selection screen, I always get a sprite error at page 7. Is it possible that my characters were moved from page 1 to page 7?

It's something that one of your characters are wearing which is causing sprite errors.

@WarpPortal

By the way, maybe it's wise to delete all quest data because some of the important items may have been wiped (Amatsu dungeon entrance quest, for example).

#2999 LordPROM

LordPROM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationLV-223
  • Server:Chaos and THOR

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:28 PM

With the RWC Caps and Kirin Wings in tow (as well as other items that don't exist on Chaos), does that mean that we'll eventually have those on Chaos as well?

hmmm Maybe on the next maint? on boxes perhaps? xD

#3000 mayklovez

mayklovez

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:36 PM

when is the next maintenance?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users