[Archived]International Ragnarok Online welcomes the Philippines! *Update 4/23* - Page 121 - Ragnarok subforum archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Archived]International Ragnarok Online welcomes the Philippines! *Update 4/23*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3727 replies to this topic

#3001 RazaniL07

RazaniL07

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:55 PM

It's something that one of your characters are wearing which is causing sprite errors.

@WarpPortal

By the way, maybe it's wise to delete all quest data because some of the important items may have been wiped (Amatsu dungeon entrance quest, for example).

I also thought of that but sadly I cant do anything because I'm experiencing the sprite error even if I'm only at the character selection screen. But it does give me hope that my items that they are wearing were not wiped. :p_laugh:

#3002 SuAvE

SuAvE

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:THORSUCKS

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:25 PM

a simple question what happen to the VIP that supposedly to be given for those account who own a MVP Boss Card? in my main no vip... :hmm: & how to change my name here in forum... :p_laugh:

#3003 ShishieYo

ShishieYo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationProntera (94, 52)
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:01 PM

^Promises are made to be broken. :heh: Edit your profile in warpportal.com

#3004 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:08 PM

Thanks to hmc from the other thread for the reminder, ROPD is now available for Thor Server. Here's my Arch Bishop. :heh:

#3005 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:46 PM

& how to change my name here in forum... :p_laugh:

Create a WarpPortal Support account and submit a ticket there to the Requests & Events department. Only users with number names are eligible for forum name changes without issue.

#3006 Yhiee05

Yhiee05

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 09:50 PM

can anyone post/share a guide on how to convert mol points to WPE/kafra points

thanks

#3007 SuAvE

SuAvE

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • Server:THORSUCKS

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:23 PM

^Promises are made to be broken. :heh: Edit your profile in warpportal.com

Really XD... :pif: 

Spoiler

#3008 BornHater

BornHater

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:54 PM

starter gear? cant you just give us +10 weapon refine deed and glorious set?

#3009 xTotoyBrown

xTotoyBrown

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:29 PM

Yes please!

Instead of Mora sets how about glorious set (your weapon of choice) instead? plus 4pcs +9 armor refine deed and 1pc +9 Weapon refine deed. I dont mind if you guys cant recover our lost equips as long as the starter gears are glorius set and weapons + refine deeds.

#3010 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:44 PM

Yes please!

Instead of Mora sets how about glorious set (your weapon of choice) instead? plus 4pcs +9 armor refine deed and 1pc +9 Weapon refine deed. I dont mind if you guys cant recover our lost equips as long as the starter gears are glorius set and weapons + refine deeds.

Unfortunately guys, there are no Refine Deeds in iRO but only "Safe Certs". "Safe Certs" are more like Blessed Oridecon and Elunium that will make the items and refines intact even if fails.

Maybe you can request a +9 Glorious Set directly or a +9 Equipment of choice.

#3011 xTotoyBrown

xTotoyBrown

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:50 PM

Unfortunately guys, there are no Refine Deeds in iRO but only "Safe Certs". "Safe Certs" are more like Blessed Oridecon and Elunium that will make the items and refines intact even if fails.

Maybe you can request a +9 Glorious Set directly or a +9 Equipment of choice.

Yes that's what I meant, Instead of Mora set for the starter gears a +9 glorious set and +9 glorius weapon of choice will suffice.

#3012 ShishieYo

ShishieYo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationProntera (94, 52)
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:55 PM

^some will agree on G.Set, some will agree on mora set. can we have a choice? hehe! I dont like to wear a G.Set on my ranger, i prefer the wwset. :heh:

#3013 Xaxaxa

Xaxaxa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:04 AM

can anyone post/share a guide on how to convert mol points to WPE/kafra points

thanks

Create an account on the MOL website, purchase the points using the options provided in there for the Debit/Credit card etc. Once your MOL points have been updated in your MOL account, go to the Power Up page on your WP account, scroll down and use the MOL points option. This should redirect you to the MOL website where all you do is confirm the amount you wish to purchase and go through with it. You can also do it directly from your Power Up page without reloading your account if you already have one. I only used it once to know the conversion rate of my currency to MOL points to WPE. Every other time I use it, I just reload my MOL a/c for the appropriate points and then use the Power Up option on my WP account. As for the WPE to KP its self explanatory. Use the conversion option. If you convert in bulk for fixed tiers you get extra Kafra Points. Or you can use the last option to input a custom WPE number which will then give you the appropriate Kafra Points.

#3014 LordPROM

LordPROM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationLV-223
  • Server:Chaos and THOR

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:43 AM

i hope they extend their april boxes... cause im planning to get FAW on both servers once they fix my Char on Thor.... is Touch Mobile same to the Globe? MOL has only Globe, Sun, Smart Options...

#3015 djbb895

djbb895

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationSubic Bay Freeport Zone, Philippines

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:35 AM

I hate this.. I downloaded the installer twice now already and the same problem pops-up during installation - something like "Cannot install some files perhaps its because Media2.cab is corrupted"

Twice! Different downloads.. Argh! and it takes a couple of hours for me to download the whole installer via Ragnarok DLM

Edited by djbb895, 27 April 2015 - 02:35 AM.

#3016 Woebringer

Woebringer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:50 AM

I hate this.. I downloaded the installer twice now already and the same problem pops-up during installation - something like "Cannot install some files perhaps its because Media2.cab is corrupted"

Twice! Different downloads.. Argh! and it takes a couple of hours for me to download the whole installer via Ragnarok DLM

Have you tried downloading the files from this source?

https://www.mediafir.../gpe5rgl13jcbw/

Not to mention the thor economy is pretty messed up right now  :sob:   

What? Already? LOL

I tried to open another client while the first one is opened. When the second patch completes, it gives me an error and close (or clicking "ok") the error message. But when I click play after that, it works normally as usual.

Ok, I will try again.

#3017 ClowKun

ClowKun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 27 April 2015 - 04:37 AM

What about items specifically gears that have no icons (not an apple but a blank space... baby and I'll write your name  :ho: ) and not labelled as unknown items instead they're labelled as the prefix of the cards their slotted with and just that? Are those bugged items or what? I get errors if I right click them to view them. Also I have a lot of unknown items in my storage. I know there's this http://forums.warppo...report-station/ but isn't unknown items normal in the migration?

#3018 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 27 April 2015 - 04:42 AM

What about items specifically gears that have no icons (not an apple but a blank space... baby and I'll write your name  :ho: ) and not labelled as unknown items instead they're labelled as the prefix of the cards their slotted with and just that? Are those bugged items or what? I get errors if I right click them to view them. Also I have a lot of unknown items in my storage. I know there's this http://forums.warppo...report-station/ but isn't unknown items normal in the migration?

Both the unknown items and the items having no icons can be reported int hat link and maybe they'll be no longer unknown if they will fix them few hours from now.

#3019 Daray

Daray

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 April 2015 - 04:52 AM

First posted here by me, but I believe it also deserves a mention in this thread.

Just a wild idea but:
Did somebody make a mistake in the item removal script or query?
As some of the forbidden and over-upgraded items got onto Thor, I can't help but wonder... Was there an input being used unescaped which could potentially have ruined a lot of the migration item ownership data? Is there a before cleaning, and after cleaning state of the migration data?
Is there any way the community could help out one way or another to look into the issues?

I'm not a pRO player, but hope that possibly my suggestions and thoughts brought to the thread could help our new iRO (former pRO) players out.

#3020 AeroKrauger

AeroKrauger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:09 AM

I hope that pRO RG joins who I watch on youtube. 

Han'ei Zotaru

Wow, i saw him play, we met at Raffler ( Chaos ) a few months ago, i got screenshot at my old Computer!

#3021 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:25 AM

A quick question AGAIN: :heh:

What date did you migrate your accounts that has a auto-DC error in it?

#3022 BornHater

BornHater

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:26 AM

man the mora set is useless to those who still have their items from pro /swt they said their going to downgrade items from +13-+20 and turn it to +12 instead it turned into knife and cotton shirt /sigh

#3023 pinkchicken

pinkchicken

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:32 AM

another paradigm shift T_T lost all my L337 gears T_T

ps

nid 2 cri sum moar T_T

#3024 klintx

klintx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationSkypiea

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:39 AM

so, how can it be resolve then? huhuhuhuhu im so new here and a noob at the same time

#3025 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:43 AM

man the mora set is useless to those who still have their items from pro /swt they said their going to downgrade items from +13-+20 and turn it to +12 instead it turned into knife and cotton shirt /sigh

It's all LU's fault for giving the CORRUPTED DATA to WP and WP are having a hard time on what to do, even with kRO staff's help.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users