Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread] - Page 3 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1528 replies to this topic

#51 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 29 March 2015 - 04:39 AM

@CaNehDa i understand why people arent happy about the lvl your clan again.

as example in 2015 i spend couple weeks to help my friends out to get her clan grade 7 & before that i helped lvl two other clans to grade 7.

but all that work will be gone which is kinda sad and stuff. but myself when i compare it to being able to play with my friends at leonis i think well spending weeks at clanfield might not be that bad.

look at the bright side and things will be fine. you can be mad or sad but it will happen anyway. my best advise is dont lvl up any new clan now since that will be only big waste of your time. do it after the merge!

#52 TheRealCaNehDa

TheRealCaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1140 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 March 2015 - 04:41 AM

I've helped at least 6 different clans get max level, honestly. I'm not even slightly mad about this. 

Consider how much MORE time and effort devs would have to waste in order to restore all clan levels - Personally, their time is better spent focusing on working out the certain bugs that will probably arise from this.  Or more new content! YAY NEW CONTENT! :)  Like another planet!!!  

Or even focusing on spending great detail in creating an epic/awesome/scary/cute costume! :D

Also, %95 of clans are only really >60% active, many clans just have mutiples of the same people in the clan. 

Maybe it's time to actually retire the clan name, and try to focus on being a part of, a new super awesome clan.

Edited by TheRealCaNehDa, 29 March 2015 - 05:05 AM.

#53 aditya2320

aditya2320

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationIn Your Face!
  • Server:Pegasus

Posted 29 March 2015 - 06:35 AM

better FIX this game first better than mergeing server. no more good effect after this update

For me.

The reset on Clan Grades have both negative and postive things.

Negative:

• All the work everyone done will be gone.
  • Everyone cant join the clan at the start as it use to be.
  • Becuse all clan gets reset. All the clan fields will be overflowing and it can be hard to farm becuse everyone gonna farm at the same time.
Positive:
  • The clan will come back together.
  • Work together.
  • Everyone will have something to do and be active.
  • Its a challange.

Personal I think. All clans have been grade 1. Now some are grade 7. Then its possible to do it agian. At the same time I understand everyone. To have a 7 grade clan and poof its gone infront of your eyes. All the hard work is gone. But maybe for this uppdate. We maybe need to take this negative part of it.
With this uppdate it could make Rose Online more active. CDs maybe will start. Maybe even Akaram Arena? Am 150% sure I can deal with this negative part of the merge if am abel to do CD, akram arena with my friends later, instead standing in Junon and doing nothing.

if all clans have been grade 1 again, i smell a big war and pking on Clan field. because every people will farm clan points and its a good idea to make people busy in game.

Edited by Zurn, 29 March 2015 - 06:42 AM.

#54 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 29 March 2015 - 07:53 AM

better FIX this game first better than mergeing server. no more good effect after this update

if all clans have been grade 1 again, i smell a big war and pking on Clan field. because every people will farm clan points and its a good idea to make people busy in game.

I agree on this.

#55 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:18 AM

I agree on this.

i think that the merge does fix a big problem and that is population. when its merged you will see how more active everything will be.

more people to lvl with and more people to do pvp or wars with and more people to do dungeon with.

to me it sounds fun :p_idea: .

ofc i hope that they fix some issues which are created with latest update but merge is also very important i think :p_smile: !

#56 RoFoN

RoFoN

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • LocationISS
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:55 AM

• Becuse all clan gets reset. All the clan fields will be overflowing and it can be hard to farm becuse everyone gonna farm at the same time.

I see this as a positive! I miss having to actually pvp and protect my area to gain clan points.

#57 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:09 AM

Yay!!! omg

#58 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 29 March 2015 - 10:49 AM

I think it will be fun watching clans basically start over again, considering clans will make alliances and wars based on the events of trying to get spots to farm.

I like the idea of being able to upgrade your clan by warring other clans and fighting alongside being able to farm for points. This would be a perfect time for them to implement something where clans can fight for clan points.

#59 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:29 AM

I just plan on firing up my video recorder, and getting some good promotional footage tbh. Hopefully running around in CF recording will pay off for some good advert's. 

#60 samisbackkkkk

samisbackkkkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 02:05 PM

imma see u -_- in Clan field! hurray! bring back em wars about something!

#61 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Server:Draconis.

Posted 29 March 2015 - 02:19 PM

A:you took my spot!..
B:Yes i did :3

A:Bring it on!!!

B:AAAAAAA

A:AAAAAAAAA

Im looking foward to this :<3

Reality: 15 raiders unclock and kill the cleric and then everyone :P

There is no hidden message here... keep reading ._.  bellow.

#62 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 29 March 2015 - 02:29 PM

A:you took my spot!..
B:Yes i did :3

A:Bring it on!!!

B:AAAAAAA

A:AAAAAAAAA

Im looking foward to this :<3

Reality: 15 raiders unclock and kill the cleric and then everyone :P

There is no hidden message here... keep reading ._.  bellow.

hahahaha xD nice one xultrax

#63 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 03:14 PM

"Hidden messages" only work on normal theme :P

#64 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Server:Draconis.

Posted 29 March 2015 - 03:38 PM

"Hidden messages" only work on normal theme :P

Idk what you are talking about....

Yes i do shh :x now people will discover the secret D:  (unless you are not lazy like me and use another theme y.y)

-- Yea

#65 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 29 March 2015 - 03:59 PM

Sry bruh but u secret is nw not a secret >:3

#66 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:10 PM

Is it just me or the option for guild reservation is not visible from the list? 

#67 KetKat

KetKat

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationEgypt - Cairo / UAE - Dubai

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:19 PM

I still cant see where is that " Rose Server Merge " in Department .. it will come out later ? or its exist already and im the one who is facing a problem ? o.O

#68 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:25 PM

I still cant see where is that " Rose Server Merge " in Department .. it will come out later ? or its exist already and im the one who is facing a problem ? o.O

You are not alone, am also have the problem. So I would guess its not been released yet! I will poke Leo about it ;)

#69 turnermanxi

turnermanxi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:58 PM

Lol clans resetting should be the last thing anyone worries about.  It for 1. brings the server and the players closer together because everyone will be trying to join and level clans which will bring about activity within the server to be racing to lvl 7.  It will get quite interesting to see the rival clans kill each other constantly and complain in the clan fields if you ask me lmao.  And the whole how to communicate with all old clan mates and how to find anyone is part of the 30 days preparation.  You have 28 days now... I'm sure you can find some form of communication before the server comes back up..

Server merge is the best thing that could happen to the server.  Be glad that's happening and everything that comes with it.

#70 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 10:10 PM

Would be a good idea to tell everyone in-game about this as well, will reach more ears that way I believe. Spam it as an announcement and use the Hints/Tips yellow texts.

#71 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:11 PM

Would be a good idea to tell everyone in-game about this as well, will reach more ears that way I believe. Spam it as an announcement and use the Hints/Tips yellow texts.

Agree! :)

#72 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2015 - 02:08 AM

I understand the positives and negatives about the server merge.  And I for one have been really looking forward to it.  There will be plenty of things to do without having to relevel a clan.  More Game Arena games will go, more people in dungeons, more activity in TG, more people to do things with, more people leveling.  But to put so many people in the 2 clan fields is just asking for trouble and way too much drama.  I don't mean just regular drama of clans vs clans trying to gain spots leveling, I mean so many reports to Warpportal about bad behavior, so many bad feelings between people and clans, and it taking forever to level your clan due to having to fight for space to get clan points.  If they make those clans that reserve the clan name the level they already are it takes some of the pressure off of the clan fields.  There will still be a lot of people making clans to keep clan fields busy.  Why start out a good thing with drama and bad feelings?  

And yes, I understand that Gravity can do as they like, but I was hoping that if the clans were going to be reset that at least those that reserve the names could have their clans returned at the level they are.  I was also hoping that before so many people had to hit clan fields that the Xita clan fields would be introduced and maybe even an Orlo one.  And yes, it is disappointing that with each good thing introduced something important to some is taken away.  Yes, it is a new server (kind of) but they are not resetting all our characters to level 1 or wiping out all our "stuff".  So I think they would be able to give the masters that reserve a name a clan that is the same level as it was.  And then the clannies could be added back and move on with the fun things that the server merge brings.  We have all hoped that this merge would come and breath new life into the game and give us all more to do....fun things to do.

#73 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2015 - 02:14 AM

I think having clans already at grade 7 will bring more drama then resetting them to level 1. It will immediately start the whole "well we've been here before you, we were here since Leonis server" or "we are better than your clan, look we have all these alliances and and stuff already"....

This gives a fresh restart, and everyone who cares enough will have to work for it and fight for it. The "bad behavior" happens whether the color of a clan name is purple or blue either way, so saying that it will entice unnecessary drama doesn't really make sense when in reality the people that do things to get themselves reported, are going to do those things no matter if it is clan upgrading point farming or game arena, or wherever it may be. I'm not arguing here, but trying to show you that what you are basically stating is that by clans taking the effort to clan point farm(play the game regularly) is gonna cause drama? That literally doesn't add up at all, rather than just not wanting to upgrade your clan again because you "had" to before. It really is simple here, if we care enough about our clans they gave us the option to reserve the name... and we can choose weather or not we want to farm them back to grade 7 or not.

I think it is inappropriate to assume that just because certain people don't like this minor change, or work effort they will have to do again.... They decide to say "oh will it will cause major drama and problems" when in reality, that is putting fear into peoples minds of something you simply don't know will happen or not. Again I think putting clans straight to grade 7 will cause more problems because of egos, and others going right back to "afking" and showing off their IM spending/lucky spin skills and showing off their riches rather than this will entice people to actually start playing the game again, which YES may cause clan wars....THAT IS A GOOD THING!

Edited by SirSlayer, 30 March 2015 - 02:16 AM.

#74 samisbackkkkk

samisbackkkkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 02:16 AM

Not everyone plays this game for PVM Bendersmom. Clan wars have been for a lot of players the best experience in rose. A stuffed CF full of drama and wars is for me the thing i look forward to. 

SO actually they serve both sides: more activity for the players who are here for fun regarding to talking with online players and fun for people who seek war and focus on pvp. Only the strongest will survive in CF --> This is how Clan fields is meant to be and which rose missed for so many years. 

#75 BaL02

BaL02

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 02:29 AM

hi guys I suggest we should have Clan War just like battling over planets, which clan going to take over of 4 planets. Once one clan took over let say Junon their guild must shown in Junon's map . Please warpportal team make this happen so people who's active will know what clan is the best

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users