Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread] - Page 50 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Server Merge - It's happening! [Comment Thread]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1528 replies to this topic

#1226 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:47 AM

true, 1 faith item is sold for like 500 bill , just imagine back than only cost 200 - 300 Im points = 1 bill . so the old player sold ! faith is enough to own pretty much everything in game and maybe enough to gear all characters.. this is just plain not right . especially for the draco players 

Just my opinion, they can only sell 'faiths' items when there's someone willing to buy!

If not you, then let it be.

#1227 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:55 AM

i am just curious how irose back (10 years ago?) then able to handle population which is easily 100 times more than the current one without all these lagging and etc problems... 

#1228 JustSaying

JustSaying

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:59 AM

It is really a bad idea for us players to experience waiting on weekends when they could have just fix it on early as Monday but we can never know for sure the circumstances they are facing every time  they fix things on a Thursday onward schedule, but be that as it may since a lot of us already filed a complain here so why not just file a ticket. Oh and in regards with English communication (I'm not that good either) but please refrain from saying some don't understand this language when it fact your respond is also a bit off just like mine.

Edited by JustSaying, 10 May 2015 - 07:02 AM.

#1229 jacobpalmer

jacobpalmer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:02 AM

i am just curious how irose back (10 years ago?) then able to handle population which is easily 100 times more than the current one without all these lagging and etc problems... 

The issues and lag we are experiencing now aren't because of the population, its something that Gravity did wrong / that went wrong and hasn't been fixed yet.

If and when the servers are fixed, you won't experience any problems based on the population of the server until the population reaches a few thousand I would imagine. 

#1230 WongFeiHong

WongFeiHong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:06 AM

1. They tried to start on Tuesday- that's too near the weekend for you?

2. If you've read this thread it's clear that they're were working extra long days to get this done.

and everyone will get a week of premium.

1. then they did a very lousy job for exceeding 72 hours.

2. i cant see any reply for the last 36 hours. they really took the day off.

3. thats the problem. even non-premium will extend a premium service. well i might as well not get premiums and hope that the server will always have problems and get free compensations.

#1231 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:08 AM

2. i cant see any reply for the last 36 hours. they really took the day off.

Last 36 hours have been the weekend for them.  It would be nice if they worked the weekend and tried to fix the numerous bugs, but there is no obligation to do so.

#1232 Jukze

Jukze

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:09 AM

Seriously... they will left the players with the server in this way? crashed, full of bugs and errors??? 

I'm so disappointed. They did the merge and left the server with bugs and erros till next tuesday. Its insane. We can't even log-in right, a weekend of ppl complaining at the forums and no play. It will just make people who was waiting for the merge, to once for all, give up the game.

It's ok theres a day for maintenance but is a particular case, and should be worked hard till the limit to make it work 100% fine! It's so ridiculous. Ppljust waited the merge to have fun and now, a weekend fo a game crashing everytime.

Honestly, it is impossible to remain positive at this point.

And about the faiths; Yes, they should come back r something else. I'ts logical that stuff is ridiculous high priced and almost impossible for those who come from Draconis. Also, this game become a collector based cause of this stuff wich is just a decorative and it's not a decor collection based game.  :yawn:

According to faiths: Yes they have become collector based stuff, but its all about what u want with the game. I know plenty of people that could afford plenty of the faiths, but they are not bothered with them, for some winning PvP's is all that matters. And as you said its just a decorative, so why complain that some has them and its hard to get for other players?

#1233 LunaXavier

LunaXavier

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:16 AM

Server freeze in junon, can anyone confirm this?

#1234 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:16 AM

Server freeze in junon, can anyone confirm this?

yup.

#1235 fajaragungp

fajaragungp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:20 AM

like a mobs all freeze huaaaa

#1236 Brandd0n

Brandd0n

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:23 AM

So when its fixed are we going to get our zulie back?

#1237 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:53 AM

So when its fixed are we going to get our zulie back?

This is what he said

Leonis, on 11 May 2015 - 02:38 AM, said:snapback.png

We'll give out the 24 hour resets again once we're able to establish stability.

We're still working on the issues everyone and thank you for your understanding and continued patience. We will likely have a number of fixes ready for a Tuesday maintenance.

#1238 JiRzTer

JiRzTer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:11 AM

Problem is all of you or US are just too GOOD. well if thats the case why dont you make your own version of Rose or another game? complains here complains there complains that and this. we've been told about these issues. they tried to open the server so ''ATLEAST'' we could see what they did for the passed hours while server down. though it was teribble atleast we've seen the 2 server merged ( finally )
prob is you ask too much yet doesn't even pay (talkin bout buying IM pts) maybe some but few,

Guys it's been a weekend. they also need a rest. :p_sleep:

#1239 Necromancer27

Necromancer27

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationCocito

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:27 AM

About Faiths

They dont make u better or worse at pvp/pvm...so i think there s no any advantage on players that got them...if u want to spend 500b+ on a decorative item instead of gearing all your chars, good for you, if not, nothing happens.....

There are so many costumes right now, that u can combine them to create a unique char, and not 1k+++ chars with those ugly king sets (all my chars got unique costume and i really like how they look)

#1240 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:51 AM

So.... much.... rage....

Only let me just summarize everything... (if i can)

Most of us are angry about the devs cuz they left the a broken server on for a long time (2 days) and if i was in a customer point of view, i can understand why. Being a customer myself (eventhough i don't spend money on this game) its disappointing that they left us like this. Everyone is practically playing on a test server, only now we have the entire ROSE community actually playing in the test server. So many problems and such. Even i'm frustrated to be honest. But i don't complain at all, i stay as i am, and just answer whatever i can. Even i had reach one point where i just burst without thinking on the forums once, and i admit it, and once again i am sorry to the people that i scold. Anyways, as a customer as well, i expect the service the devs provide me to be of high quality and professional, i find this not professional at all, as they left the game on half way and did not finish what they are doing. Delaying it is not much an option, each passing day, the more possible people that will totally leave the game which causes loss in money. Business wise, they should have stayed for the weekend, maybe just have some time to sleep, then started smashing bugs (which according to leo's latest post they did but did nothing to patch the current state of the game).

We complain, because that's human nature, we never look at the good sides, we subconsciously never try to look at the good parts. This causes hypocrites, which is what's happening now, do you guys really think the devs would let us down? (eventhough they kinda did for not patching some of the major bugs [although the worst bugs were already fixed]) i for one don't think so. There's a team of 3 people, and they have only so much time to spend with their family. Give them the time to do so, i pity them as well because they have been working 2 days for this merge and AT LEAST get us to get into the game. Wouldn't all of you complain if the merge took even longer time and had to be off for the entire weekend? This is why some of us are angry about, some of us has no consideration that these 3 people that created, manage, and evolve the game THIS MUCH and manage to make the server merge happen for the 1st time ever, sure its almost unplayable, but then again explain how, many people can get in, play cd, laugh, and play more EVEN WITH all the problems we are facing atm. (Feuer will probably come in right about now) IF everyone wants to complain, go make your own ROSE online, with 2 servers using the current interface, and build everything from scratch with only 3 people in your team as well as smash bugs, come up with new content to keep the players interested, manage events, manage ideas, manage forums, manage financials blah blah blah. THINK PEOPLE. 

On the + side, look at how long we have lasted on ROSE online, look at how long has naROSE lasted since it began, its more or less, 10 years of work. Look at how much it has evolved, look at the many people we met, the things we did. Even better, now the servers are united, so shouldn't we also be united? Shouldn't we help the devs by finding what's wrong with the game atm, like every single bug so they can it and fix it? Why should we complain so much when we cannot produce the same product ourselves? because we are the consumers and we deserve me then what the creators have done for us? Come on guys... being angry isn't going to help anyone, or anything work, its only going to stress out everyone and progress will be even more slower. Help them, don't demotivate them

Sorry for the long post but seriously, i had to say something. The raging is getting to the point everyone is scolding everyone for no apparent reason at all.

#1241 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:04 AM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ its the weekend."

exactly the response i'd expect from a child. 

#1242 Aeirazu

Aeirazu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:09 AM

Burtland ( Clan Manager ) is bugged :/

#1243 tmaxx3

tmaxx3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMy Desk
  • Server:Deadconis

Posted 10 May 2015 - 12:00 PM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ its the weekend."

It's a job and it was a planned situation . Man up !

Edited by tmaxx3, 10 May 2015 - 12:01 PM.

#1244 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 10 May 2015 - 12:56 PM

I expected 5 days+ of madness and troubles. Especially with them chucking in the huge clan and skill updates on top of the merge.

I'm just as unbothered and sane as I was the day before the servers went down to merge, what about you all?

#1245 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 10 May 2015 - 12:59 PM

1 step forward and 2 regressing. We are doing well

Can't log-in, can't go to  junon, can't move, can't reset skills, can't teleport, can't, can't, can't, can't.

#1246 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:00 PM

Katsura, That user is talking about the zulie loss. Leo is talking about free stat and skill resets. That being said, I believe Leo said something about those Items and Zulie actually being there but just not showing up. I can see that for items, but I'm a bit worried about the widespread missing zulie people are talking about. I'm not logging in my $$ accounts until after this Tuesday maint.

#1247 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Server:forever leonis™

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:05 PM

I did not spend money on this game just for my posts to be deleted!

#1248 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Server:forever leonis™

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:08 PM

If raging, complaining, and telling the truth about your "mistakes" doesn't help fix anything. So does sugar coating!

#1249 LexLoyalty

LexLoyalty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • Server:Leonis | IGN: LexUnknown

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:18 PM

LMAOOO yall tripping, couple of days without rose and its the end of the world for you. get a life

server merge isn't an easy task especially for 3 people. 

Cant believe people really thought its going to be a short flawless process. 

#1250 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:24 PM

Katsura, That user is talking about the zulie loss. Leo is talking about free stat and skill resets. That being said, I believe Leo said something about those Items and Zulie actually being there but just not showing up. I can see that for items, but I'm a bit worried about the widespread missing zulie people are talking about. I'm not logging in my $$ accounts until after this Tuesday maint.

he's not only talking about free reset, read more, he also said there are also a couple of fixes to the game, which might also include the zulie lost, and whatever stuff

I'm not sugarcoating anything, i agree i'm disappointed, and everyone is as well. I'm just giving a little more motivation for them to actually fix the game then to throw it all to hell. Its really assuring to at least have some people support even through all the chaos. Its worth knowing.

And also, i'm one of the victims of zulie lost, and i'm just answering questions

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 10 May 2015 - 01:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users