I didn't want to have to make a thread about this, but there's only so many time one can bump a thread trying to get an answer before losing patience.
-Investigating possible reduction of power of ultra-powerful mvp cards during WoE.
The Current WoE 1 and WoE 2 get merged into the same rules set.
WoE 1 then gets sub divided into a two part WoE that happen at different times.
1. Part 1 is the continued full power WoE: God Items and MVP cards fully allowed
2. Part 2 is a more protected WoE; God Items and MVP cards are disallowed/nerfed
Since its kind of unfair to remove castles from only certain guilds all castles will undergo a one time ownership reset. This reset would also include a Econ/Defense Reset.
Now why am I bringing this up? We've passed the target date for these things. Not only has WoE devolved into an extremely poor state due to the issue being ignored, but the uncertainty I experience as a guildleader is like this
- Should I even bother making these 5 god item sets I have into god items, if they're just going to get disabled after creation?
- We've been done with our econ castle a long time, but there's no point starting a new one because reset may come soon maybe?
- What's the point of defending when those who don't defend walk off with multiple castles of a higher econ value than mine anyway?
- Same thing with MVP cards, I'm tied up in deals to buy/trade MVP cards, but do I really want to do it? Will they magically stop working when the next person complains?
Really need some answers, because right now, doing anything in WoE that involves "planning" is completely pointless.
Edited by Xellie, 02 April 2015 - 09:32 AM.