- In the current state of things, a large chunk of the Classic community is gone.
- That being said, while I do not know why they left. I do understand some left because they felt the server was soiled by exploits. A wipe re-attracts them.
- The population may have recently jumped on Classic because of Spring Break or the Philip RO merge. (Not your undying love for newbs)
- So... We should leave a low population Classic open... because you already won... and don't want to win again on a fixed server with a possible population increase..? Sorry, but 'winning' Ragnarok isn't a reason to stop a server wipe.
You can have opinions and they're great. But tone down your aggression. These people in this thread are concerned with the future of Classic. Not trolling the people who have rare gears and many chars on the server. We've clearly been discussing ways to make a wipe smooth and what would be desired in the situation of a wipe. We've also discussed the problems with the server and what we think can bring back a population. You however... I'm curious what your motives are in this thread. So far your past 2 posts are pretty aggressive. Knock it off, please. You're not helping anyone stay on this server by trolling them. The place is stale enough without trolls. Thread is gonna get locked and we're just gonna lose another good discussion over trolling.
Like I said, this community needs to stop being so damn negative. Shine a positive light on Classic and help come up with a solution to fix the server. Don't start attacking people because they show a desire to
fix save this server.
TLDR; Stop trolling.
EDIT: Fixed to Save
1. Under population isn't a valid excuse for a wipe, more people will give up than return.
2. "Server exploits"? That loosly falls under the catagory of "people have I don't have." and while I can understand certain other things may be causing small discomforts I have yet to see any. Would you mind elaborating? I could cry "loldupehax" too and it would still mean nothing without given and specific reasons.
3. I never said it was my undying love for newbies. In fact, to assume I stated such would be rather silly, and it seems you're grasping at straws for a means to attack my statements.
4. Yeah, all that +4 gear of mine, and that really OP +5 battlegrounds whip I use to level with, I've really won. Again, you're just trying to find a way of attacking me because you're pissed off.
Try to, instead of you know, being aggressive and looking for windows to attack and discredit my statements, come up with a more constructive post. We're trying to discuss the future of this server after all, and there's no reason to be attacking and trolling each other, regardless of our differences of opinion.
Oh, also, you can infer whatever you like as to how aggressive I am, or am not. The fact is I'm actually being quite civil, and besides the liberal use of the word bitching I've done little to warrant an attack. Granted, I've been trying to address Schia's incessant urgings for a wipe, but the fact is if I used the word nagging, complaining, whining, crying, pestering, or several other words, you'd still see it as an attack, and still go all white knight on me.
Edited by ClickClickClick, 04 April 2015 - 11:04 AM.