Item Scams and You! - Page 3 - Ragnarok 1 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Item Scams and You!

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

They pay me to post.

• WarpPortal VM
  • 5318 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 December 2016 - 02:22 AM

That will have to be looked into by the GM staff, kindly be patient till they investigate and respond on your ticket.

#52 jborgyc

jborgyc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:35 PM

Some one deleted my thread in forums regarding about banning of players haistt. no more freedom of expression here :( sadlife.

I just want to voice out other player . :D

Edited by jborgyc, 14 December 2016 - 11:35 PM.

#53 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

They pay me to post.

• WarpPortal VM
  • 5318 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:41 PM

Some one deleted my thread in forums regarding about banning of players haistt. no more freedom of expression here :( sadlife.

I just want to voice out other player . :D

The topic was removed by a higher moderator, issues of account suspensions and ticket handling cannot be posted on forums. If the user is banned then he must send a support ticket from his end. To avoid topic derail, feel free to PM me if you have questions.

#54 jborgyc

jborgyc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:44 PM

Well one reason i posted that because some tickets cannot be resolved . They keep on asking , finding or looking for something . For example you deal with some items but you forgotten to screen shots that deal, and that items by chance have issue .  The buyer of that items or the current player holding that items will also have issue or problems . Sometimes can lead to ban or wiping whole items in the accounts . 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users