Item Scams and You! - Page 4 - Ragnarok 1 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Item Scams and You!

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#76 hesho

hesho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 02:47 PM

just a heads up...

i got talked to by a novice, who kept on telling me to open a chat.  Open chat, ppl joined, blah blah blah.

they were really pushing hard for me to join a discord channel.   I stopped at that since i don't use discord anyway but just a FYI.  I can post SS or the name of the novice if needed.

#77 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• Senior Warpportal VM
  • 10801 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 June 2018 - 08:21 PM

just a heads up...

i got talked to by a novice, who kept on telling me to open a chat.  Open chat, ppl joined, blah blah blah.

they were really pushing hard for me to join a discord channel.   I stopped at that since i don't use discord anyway but just a FYI.  I can post SS or the name of the novice if needed.

Thank you for the report!
Please private message me a full screenshot/non edited showing the name of the novice/incident.

#78 Hogbae

Hogbae

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 July 2018 - 06:24 AM

I had a situation with a Dracula Card before, but just accepted as I couldn’t prove much from this.

But people have to be more careful now since most of the items are going for more than 1b, ans multiple trades are needed to buy/sell these items. Have everything in record peeps, screenshots of both parts agreeing with the deals and the trades screenshots. In case one of the parts doesn’t meet the agreement, you can try to recover something through ticket.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users