Saturn33

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • LocationFolding@home
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 September 2015 - 07:58 PM

Point out the loophole clearly and how it works in details, so let's find a solution instead of putting some worrying statment.  :no1:

Edited by Saturn33, 28 September 2015 - 08:02 PM.

#103 sheenalee

sheenalee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:03 PM

@Blissful... you havent got into the whole picture yet, you will understand more if you are players for both servers. in my situation, someone mentioned i will benefits from what i have in freyja after merged, but for me, its all my own efforts, i did almost same things in odin and freyja. now the point you missed is, its true not everyone can earn how much i earned in a week, its because they didnt give as much time and effort as i give in, what i have got is what i deserved. the sources of zeny are always there and has been spoil of choices since the jawaii patch, and you can see odin zeny hoarder showing their purchasing power. my message is clear, only the rate of zeny needed to be adjusted, which my suggestion is 4~8%, then it will just fit well into odin's economy.

... and after reading your further comments, i think you havent been to many places, one corner of odin is your comfort zone. you didnt play in freyja, you didnt play in TW, you are not in Selling group "BM" since it opened, and your understanding of situation is limited, period.

Why and what you all so frustrating each time any other sever merge anyway? Our GM had mentioned its gona merge and the condition wasn't much to announce yet?
If I were you I more worry of the game preform to maintain the only single sever to be smooth or it would close sooner anyway.
Lastly, forget about zenny or bs %, either both sever had is own problems which had not solve. If the condition of merge for others sever player wasn't comfortable, player and user left your game.
Afterall, who want to continue player ro2 if the community kept on insulting and gievn negative accuse of their conditions of merge?

Edited by sheenalee, 28 September 2015 - 08:05 PM.

#104 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:07 PM

Reading your other comment, lets make a few things clear about what you know of me. I have a character in freyja. Would I continue my play there? Not really, not with the economy. Have I played in Thai? No I have not, but it doesn't take a thai player to see issues in economy. Or a genius for that matter. You want to bring up BlackMarket? Sir you know that's illegal to sell in RMT, right? I hope you aren't saying that you frequent doing that. But just for your information, I do in fact keep watch over that market. So I believe your comment have been accused and not "fact". If you want to continue, please understand things yourself. I will not base my opinions off of your own, and I do know and see things as well. Don't assume that "seeing" something entitles people to think a certain way. 

If you been in BlackMarket and monitoring, you should have noticed the one who selling maxed seeds is from NA. at 1st everyone was amazed as why NA got so many pcs of maxed seeds. we thought it was a scam not until someone bought and claim legit seller, and the maxed seeds just keep coming, those aren't from SEA. TW is taiwan server, not thais, in which they only have capped 30% of blue and red seed runes, w/o a single workable greenseed, and up until now they havent fixed the invisible seed runes on our eqs brought over from TW server.

do you really think every players in freyja have large amount of zeny? i would say less than 10% have more than 10m, especially players originally from freyja and TW, only a few who work hard and earn they amount of zeny or they sell KP to obtains it. please dont just say you have a char in freyja but you never even do a trade once. 

#105 pinksoda

pinksoda

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:in ur dreams >.<

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:12 PM

T_T  just merging server is so noisy just make all the seed rest both server and give all player same seeds and same amount of zenny that should be usefull for both partys and u know not freyja player is less than in odin and the item to is less  let say odin have many serenia gear that freyja and more seeds cuz they are old player and and more player is easy to obtain item with less player in freyja is hard to obtain them we crawl.. and make both server odin have all item that freyja dont have and if u see the fp page black market of ro2 u can see that all what happening both server see all rune that they r selling :( and i just obtain serenia gear and u want to make it dissapper for god sake i to hard to farm it in freyja :( pls CM comment here all what the commentor say ithink CM dont visit this page i cant see the comment of  CM always VCR

#106 pinksoda

pinksoda

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Server:in ur dreams >.<

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:17 PM

T_T  just merging server is so noisy just make all the seed rest both server and give all player same seeds and same amount of zenny that should be usefull for both partys and u know not freyja player is less than in odin and the item to is less  let say odin have many serenia gear that freyja and more seeds cuz they are old player and and more player is easy to obtain item with less player in freyja is hard to obtain them we crawl.. and make both server odin have all item that freyja dont have and if u see the fp page black market of ro2 u can see that all what happening both server see all rune that they r selling  :( and i just obtain serenia gear and u want to make it dissapper for god sake i to hard to farm it in freyja  :( pls CM comment here all what the commentor say ithink CM dont visit this page i cant see the comment of  CM always VCR

#107 duenL

duenL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:28 PM

613764a5d284102380f1d17668f588fa.jpg

#108 sheenalee

sheenalee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:31 PM

T_T just merging server is so noisy just make all the seed rest both server and give all player same seeds and same amount of zenny that should be usefull for both partys and u know not freyja player is less than in odin and the item to is less let say odin have many serenia gear that freyja and more seeds cuz they are old player and and more player is easy to obtain item with less player in freyja is hard to obtain them we crawl.. and make both server odin have all item that freyja dont have and if u see the fp page black market of ro2 u can see that all what happening both server see all rune that they r selling :( and i just obtain serenia gear and u want to make it dissapper for god sake i to hard to farm it in freyja :( pls CM comment here all what the commentor say ithink CM dont visit this page i cant see the comment of CM always VCR

Hahah I totally agree, well this same happen when sea sever merge anyway. Alway making such panic wave and frustration with long long forum post hahah.
Anyway, user from NA, I delivery one single msg to you all. " said n write wht you want as it wasn't decided by any of you anyway. user will left anyway if conditions no comfortable in merge. There are many better choice of online game outside anyway. "

#109 Samu386

Samu386

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:53 PM

CR/VCR vs CM (i prefer CM opinion about the merge).

The original problem = Why open Freyja server?, next problem = Merge politics (broke RO2 NA economy, in the new server and Odin).
And the real problem now = Closed server + Odin vs merge items&zenny.
I play in SEA before IP ban comes (bad memories about it), and now when CM accept the merge, probably don't think wisely about protect the game (real money business). Otherwise, probably RO2 problably only survive when 2017 start (ML50 cap), but with this unexpected and spontaneous decisions (start with Freyja creation), only to speed up the apocalypse and lost more RO2 players (i lost enough friends, alot prefer other games or don't like RO2 anymore because RO2 its a business right now with wrong leader, the crude reality). Don‘t think wisely in the player's game (old and new, don't count merge players because we have alot benefits vs old/new players).
We need a CM publication/post not CR/VCR controversy posts. A real official post (don't throw the rock and leave, please don't dig our own tomb).
Thanks.

Edited by Samu386, 28 September 2015 - 08:57 PM.

#110 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 28 September 2015 - 09:11 PM

The price of letting everyone keep their items and zeny is discouraging new players from coming into the game for the long-term. Just one look at the auction house and vendors and not many new players would be willing to stay. But that's just how players are, they would rather hold on to their precious pixels to the very end than sacrifice any of them for the greater good. Anyone who is not looking at the bigger picture will never see this, that's the reality of it.

How broken a game is can be gauged by the toxicity of its playerbase. Visit the forums of any MMORPG that's nowhere near as broken as RO2 and you'll see a dramatic difference in the atmosphere and general attitude of those players. No amount of debating and bickering will change how RO2's community is as long as the game itself remains brokenly unbalanced.

#111 Samu386

Samu386

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 09:17 PM

The real problem too = monitoring the black market because kill the real business game and players hope about the game system. We need a good, official and a real merge post (with details). The problem don't come to "x" or "y" region players, because merge and monitoring workers permit alot of things, and now only throw a rock (merge notice). Probably if will back the time, change and don't create Freyja. With first server its enough (Odin). If CM need protect the game, need post here soon, or lost somethings again...
Thanks, i love RO2 game (RO1 too, RO2 now for me) but i don't like alot of RO2 things (we need a real and urgent class Balance soon too). Promote legal things and throw away the others. More CM wisely actions by RO2 players and no more bad/wrong decisions. Thanks.

Edited by Samu386, 28 September 2015 - 09:35 PM.

#112 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 09:44 PM

Promote legal things and throw away the others.

they won't remove non legit items til "they get know" how ppl got them

that's with +9 cards, lv4 bosses pets and capped seedrunes atm

Edited by KuroiKoneko, 28 September 2015 - 09:45 PM.

#113 Samu386

Samu386

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 09:55 PM

they won't remove non legit items til "they get know" how ppl got them

that's with +9 cards, lv4 bosses pets and capped seedrunes atm

Remove imposible items with RO2 NA server rates and balance merge politics about pets, zeny, seed, etc (Accel rune comes?).
Probably we need a really fix the wrong last decisions.
Please, or RIP RO2 quickly or slowly with alot of sorrow in all the parts.
Thanks, im waiting a CM's complete post version.

Edited by Samu386, 28 September 2015 - 10:03 PM.

#114 SilentHero13

SilentHero13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Locationサンフランシスコ
  • Server:L o a d i n g . . .

Posted 28 September 2015 - 10:16 PM

If that zeny comes over...better start now then...

LF sugar daddy. ;__;

#115 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 September 2015 - 01:08 AM

I knew it woul happen
You knew it would happen
We all knew it would happen
So what's the point of arguing now?

Both servers have botters, items not avaiable in the other server, hacks and most important cheater and legit players that hearned what they have with their effort!!!
There is no way that a restriction on anuthing can be fair since both servers got what they could working for it.
If we talk about zenny we need to separate the concept of restriction and the concept of currency convertion. The first one it's done between states to avoid taxes evasion the latter is to find the exact value of any currency related to another one. We are in the second case, we need to consider freya zenny (fenny) and odin zenny (oenny) as 2 currencies that need to be related with an excange rate. Find it is not so hard we don't need a perfect one but an average one.
How to do it? It's easy just look at the average price of some items on both servers and find the value in %:

Price difference % = (Fenny-Oenny)/Oenny*100
Do it for 10-100 items and take the mean value, this value is the currency conversion you need to apply to ALL freya caracters to transform fenny into oenny without restrictions or unfairness between players.
The question is... is it really so hard to do?

#116 sheenalee

sheenalee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 01:52 AM

Well, no point of posting anymore of your statement and so on as there no point to pin point.
But there is one think I would like to draw your attention and concerns about was the financial year end report for gravity now. Hah I really wish to see how the business preformed for the share holder from last year until now as if this merge gets smokey. I think the ends is drawing near.

#117 Glukos

Glukos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Server:odin

Posted 29 September 2015 - 01:53 AM

@Blissful... you havent got into the whole picture yet, you will understand more if you are players for both servers. in my situation, someone mentioned i will benefits from what i have in freyja after merged, but for me, its all my own efforts, i did almost same things in odin and freyja. now the point you missed is, its true not everyone can earn how much i earned in a week, its because they didnt give as much time and effort as i give in, what i have got is what i deserved. the sources of zeny are always there and has been spoil of choices since the jawaii patch, and you can see odin zeny hoarder showing their purchasing power. my message is clear, only the rate of zeny needed to be adjusted, which my suggestion is 4~8%, then it will just fit well into odin's economy.

i m playing this game about 2 years and i didnt reach 2m even one time. yes i m lazy and i m not efforting to much in this game. almost afk mostly BUT it is still impossible for most players to get 2m in  couple weeks. doesnt matter how much u effort, it is impossible for %99 of population

Edited by Glukos, 29 September 2015 - 01:59 AM.

#118 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 29 September 2015 - 02:00 AM

If you been in BlackMarket and monitoring, you should have noticed the one who selling maxed seeds is from NA. at 1st everyone was amazed as why NA got so many pcs of maxed seeds. we thought it was a scam not until someone bought and claim legit seller, and the maxed seeds just keep coming, those aren't from SEA. TW is taiwan server, not thais, in which they only have capped 30% of blue and red seed runes, w/o a single workable greenseed, and up until now they havent fixed the invisible seed runes on our eqs brought over from TW server.

do you really think every players in freyja have large amount of zeny? i would say less than 10% have more than 10m, especially players originally from freyja and TW, only a few who work hard and earn they amount of zeny or they sell KP to obtains it. please dont just say you have a char in freyja but you never even do a trade once. 

Are you on drugs?  That's a serious question.  None of that is even remotely true.  NA Server did not have barely any capped seeds before SEA server merged in.  I know this for a fact.  The VCR's were told the number of what capped seeds or even high seeds there were in the game as the merge happened.  It was a HUGE -_- complaint we had that NA had approx 5 50% Blueseeds and SEA was able to bring 10 times that amount.  There were competitions in SEA server where the prizes were high level seed runes.  Get you facts straight before you start spouting bullsh*t.  That's neither here nor there any more, if you paid attention to the game you'd see that seed runes appear to be phasing out and I hope they continue that way.

Freyja's economy was very very similar to Odin's economy before the Thai server merged in.  Again this is because their server was run by a different company and the way it operated was different.  WarpPortal was supposed to put zeny limitations in place when they merged but failed massively but not doing so at all.  This is why a stack of blueseeds in Freyja costs approx 1 million zeny and in Odin the same stack costs 8000 zeny.  You see the difference in inflation?  Allowing even 5% or 8% of that zeny per character to be transfered is going to blow the prices in Odin out of proportion.  We've already been through this once and we are still rebounding from it's effects.  Things are settling down now, we do not need a influx of mass zeny to throw prices out of whack again.

Now this is for everyone, I am voting that you KEEP ALL YOUR ITEMS, just no zeny to be allowed.  Buy all the items in your Auction House now, bring them over on your characters and resell them.  This will merge you into Odin server with out destroying the economy and inflating the prices of items to outrageous proportions like they are currently in Freyja.  You can not argue that prices are not outrageous when some items require the zeny transfer of 2 or more character to pay for a single item.  Your items will sell just as well in Odin as they did in Freyja or better.  We want you to join us.  We welcome more players to Odin.  Make no question about that, the more the merrier as they say.  New friends and new enemies alike.

Now hopefully the comment police will keep her panties on and not get them in a wad.

Edited by flukeSG2, 29 September 2015 - 02:11 AM.

#119 7843140731162112220

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 02:25 AM

When last time u visit Freya @fluke?

bs stack now around 200k not 1M z in Freya, and I doubt someone will even buy that with that price.

If Freya people can survive with 2 merge, especially Thai merge, why cant Odin?

After all it already 1+ year for sea merge with Odin, Thai in Freya not even 3 months yet.

#120 Rhein14

Rhein14

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 29 September 2015 - 02:29 AM

Off the topic I think TinyOwl is cute   ;) 

Ok moving on, No to merge   D: just create a server or channel that Odin and Frejya can meet if possible like (Ch.. 11 in both server will be connected) Ch10 PVP area

Restriction to zenny, Seeds, Costumes. 

#121 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 02:43 AM

Fluke is on drugs and he dont know what he is talking about, ask gm go count what is the total amounts of maxed runes brought over from SEA from event, then check how many actually exist here in NA. i challenge Njoror give us the statistic! although i doubt we will ever get one.

i has been selling cheap blueseed rune in freyja for months, 1m per stack? you gotta kidding me, you must be drunk, lol... you can share more about whats in your dream, let's have some laugh~

#122 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 02:58 AM

If you did not ask for permission to join RO2 BlackMarket facebook group after Odin's first ever merging was announced, you should have noticed the one who's seriously selling maxed seeds in large quantity there, was a NA server player.

FTFY

#123 IANVARIVS

IANVARIVS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 03:14 AM

2cnxf10.jpg

#124 KaMyCHiKo

KaMyCHiKo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 03:34 AM

Ok, Here is coming my opinion.

I Think a player in Odin have never reached in the more than 2 years that is open Ragnarok 2 Odin, have never, never reached the quantity of 2.000.000 of zeny. I have seriously doubts, if any player have ever reached 1.000.000 of zeny on Odin, probably only a few that have been buying KP like crazy and selling it or selling the items from Kafra Shop in Zeny.

The players who has arround 400k ~ 500k are the mostly veterans that are playing more than 1 year, they have been farming items, zeny, so much trades, buying KP, and so much other things to reach that amount. Mostly of the players that are playing 5 ~ 6 months have usually arround 20 k ~ 60 k so times less if they have been buying items they need like the new bind runes or the new seals, specially since you can't farm money on condors/mukas, cause the items value on selling have been decreased sooo much.

So bring a player that have been playing on Freyja for 6 months with 200k of zeny, I think is so pretty unfair for those that have been playing same time on Odin and will bring 200k of zeny, cause in Freyja they have 10 millions of zeny.

Freya is a server where you say on public WTS KP 1:100.000z and all people become crazy to try to buy you. While if you put WTS KP 1:80z on Odin, no one wants to buy you cause good price is 1:40 ~ 1:60z.
That means that if you reduce the zeny to 1% you still have a selling rate of 1:1000z, if you reduce the zeny to 0,1% you are still getting a ratio of 1:100z (double of the Odin ratio) you really need a 0,05% of reduction to get a real balanced rate of the KP.

I think Freyja players want to join a populated server like Odin, yes, Odin has so much population in comparison with Freyja, but if they destroy the server economy, a lot of people is going to leave the server, so the problem must be the same, Odin will become a Freyja Server (very few population), probably Warpportal begin to think in close the server and the Ragnarok 2 server would close soon. Between merges and updates I've lost more than 80 guild mates, and more others go to other guilds due this issue, If i will lose few more guild mates/friends playing, I will leave the game.

Some players that come from Freyja are saying: Delete all from both server, and begin from 0.

I Will answer you, Freyja is working only 6 ~ 8 months. Odin is working since the beggining, more than 2 years, that means, for so much players more than 2 years of farming, hard leveling, events, and buying tons of KP. Look at me, I'm sure i have spent on Odin more than 1.000 $ in KP, probably arround 2.000 $ on KP on this 2 years. Are you going to wipe me 2000 $ on items, cards, and zeny for balance the merge? If you say yes, I think that it's like robbering me on the real life, and you are thinking with egoism. If I begin to think egoist for myself, I will say, humph... merge? They haven't enough people or Kafra Shop Buyers to maintain Freyja server the problem is from them... only delete the Freyja Server, and don't disturb us, if any one want to join that they begin from 0 in Odin... That is only an example, that is to be egoist...

I think they could come with only a 0,5% of the zeny they have, why? cause they probably will have a lot of characters with millions and millions amounts of zeny. For example:

Mary have arround 6 characters... with all of them, Mary have 54 millions of zeny.

54.000.000 / 1000 * 5 = 270 Kz. is a great amount for a good beggining. That must be the

1 Char = 10.000.000 = 10.000.000 / 1000 * 5 = 50 kz.max per character.

About the items, I think, not to bind them to character, but you can bind them to the account. If you don't want an item forever and prefer zeny or other item, you have 1 month for sell it on Freyja, It's more than a reasonable time to trade it.

I Think that Freyja Players must have zeny and items, but cause they have the broken economy, they must adapt to the Odin economy, I'm not saying to lose the item they have, but they gain a point with the merge, cause more players means more trading, more market, and more people to play and improve, if that cost to change the zeny ratio to a more reallistic zeny ratio, I think that it's good enough.

I don't know about the seeds problem issue, but I think that we can put a limit taking the base of Odin, it's like a rule of three.
For example, we imagine that on Odin 230 players, and 12 runes + 40 power. In Freyja there are 50 players.

Freyja - 50 Players - X runes +40 power
Odin - 230 Players - 12 runes + 40 power.
Solving: 12 / 230 = 0.052 x 50 = 2 runes +40 power.   X must be = 2

Solution in Freyja must be arround 2 runes +40 power, if there are the double or above (4 runes or more) they must be all reduced to +39. If they are 3 or less, we can leave it pass without a server economy disaster.
After reduction repeat the process with the +39 power again. That means that a +40 rune could be transformed easily in a +35 for the adaptation, they only loss 5 of power, but it's for maintain server economy.

If you don't preserver Odin economy, probably a lot of people, specially Kafra Buyers will quit, i would quit if that happen, and the kafra shop selling money will decrease or probably dissappear, Ragnarok 2 will close, and no one will gain with that, because all of you will lose all including your leveled characters, we are trying to stop a disaster, I think this is not a discussion, this is a improvement.

Regards,

FlamePhantom

#125 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 04:02 AM

@FlamePhantom... im surprise that is the situation for you guys in odin, because that wasn't what i saw and experience since i joint odin in march. i started from scratch and after a week reached ml20 and i started earning 30k/day at least(items may sold the other day but thats the value)... immediately i refined my osiris armor and weapon to +20 with no problem, then next weekend i reached level27 and another week ml35. i farmed on weekdays and leveling on weekend, after that pushed my earning per day to 60~100k per day. i really have no idea about what you said, is that really so difficult to earn zeny? 

further reading i think you are another one misleading others with wrong figures, are you sure KP selling 1:100k? as i know the most demanding reached up to 2.5k, and after stabilized, its 1~1.5k now. and your further comments, i have no comments as i didnt read it after 1st few paragraphs, just feel like wasting time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users