What do you want to see in dragon saga futur - Page 3 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

What do you want to see in dragon saga futur

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#51 CMKaye

CMKaye

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 11:58 PM

Well there's no quest in this game that gives a lot of exp after level 40.

IF there are plans to implement something such as the "instant 85 scroll" in the future, I'm guessing it should be around 20k IM.

Reason being that's about the amount of jack's beans required to get to 85 without getting carpal tunnel syndrome and becoming extremely obese from eating hot pockets.

giphy.gif
                                  F7 got nothing on me.

Not mentioning the time you have to spend leveling. getting butt sores are real you know.

#52 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationAt Home Playing Games
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:The Only One

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:17 AM

Game's already easy to level as it is.. 

I don't think you wanna go down the TERA route where u can buy a instant max level scroll in the "item mall" for 50 bucks lol 

Lots of F2P MMOs do this, and even some P2P MMOs like WoW, buy a max lvl char for 50$.

#53 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:23 AM

Well there's no quest in this game that gives a lot of exp after level 40.

IF there are plans to implement something such as the "instant 85 scroll" in the future, I'm guessing it should be around 20k IM.

Reason being that's about the amount of jack's beans required to get to 85 without getting carpal tunnel syndrome and becoming extremely obese from eating hot pockets.

giphy.gif
                                  F7 got nothing on me.

Ikr, VMChanga is the MVP of lvling and PvPing, we have to form a group and take down this madman and stop him from killing innocent lvl 1s! (South park reference)

#54 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:25 AM

I would love to see quests give more exp so its actually more rewarding to do them than just spam F7, this would require alot of tweaking but i would love to actually see this and watch my exp bar actually go up after 20 quests and not get like 5%, not just do them to open F7, they are basically usless if its not for F7(harsh word but gotta be used), you do them only when you are being "forced" to do. Give the ppl that do them some kind of reward atleast >_<

Edited by kaka1312, 01 February 2016 - 10:22 PM.

#55 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 01 February 2016 - 04:17 AM

I'm pretty sure popcorn is against making it "easier" to level so far right now.

Not easier, make a new method or buff the old ones to match F7.

#56 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:21 AM

One thing i want to see in the game is make the game harder harder.

At the moment i for me '' the difficulty is like easy. For all the player who played in the beta test in 2009 know what i'm saying. the Neft all the game a bit to much.

What i want is a real challenge.  

Monster HP ATM : way to low

GOLD base of the monster lv to low... The $$$ drop for monster 1-25 is good but the gold don't go up like it should be.  90Copper for a lv 70+ it really to low. it should be 2 or 3 silver ans lv 80+ should reach 5 to 6 silver. Before the Gold farm was in f7 but they change it cause to much gold was in the game and so the economy of the game is back to a slow stat. make the monster drop a bit more gold for higher monster would change all the economy.

EXP that quest give: i know someone already say that. the Quest should give a bit more exp and a bit more gold too. not to many player doing the quest. ATM it F7>f7>f7>f7 o time to farm my equipment f7>f7>f7>f7 end game farm and now i got xxxx number of quest not done cause f7 is the best way to get exp and why should i waste time the game main quest LORE when it doesn't stop me from entering any end game DJ/raid/ (all the change to make the player do quest again and learn about the game story line/Lore.

f7: i don't know what to think about this any more. so player go in to f7 and become afk. we  should do something so player stop AFK and be actife

#57 VModChimichanga

VModChimichanga

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 442 posts
  • LocationPort of the Winds
  • Server:Our home, Vyvern

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:28 AM

Ikr, VMChanga is the MVP of lvling and PvPing, we have to form a group and take down this madman and stop him from killing innocent lvl 1s! (South park reference)

Don't make me summon the scorpions, guys! :P

But seriously, there are some really nice ideas here, many that have been brought up before. We all know that the game has had some awesome updates, my favorites are the ones that keep things fair for all players. (Blocking illegal programs etc)

Please be aware that we're watching your guys' suggestions, and the poor development team is doing everything they can to make the game more fun for us. They are a very busy group of people, and I love listening to their passion towards the game!
I know less about the game's future than I'm letting on, but there will be even more improvement to come. Keep those ideas coming, but be patient with out friends! :)

Edited by VModChimichanga, 01 February 2016 - 08:33 AM.

#58 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 09:19 AM

But seriously, there are some really nice ideas here, many that have been brought up before. We all know that the game has had some awesome updates, my favorites are the ones that keep things fair for all players. (Blocking illegal programs etc)

Please be aware that we're watching your guys' suggestions, and the poor development team is doing everything they can to make the game more fun for us. They are a very busy group of people, and I love listening to their passion towards the game!
I know less about the game's future than I'm letting on, but there will be even more improvement to come. Keep those ideas coming, but be patient with out friends! :)

I know :p_hi: it really nice to see you and Popcorn to chat in the topic. and i know my self that a long wait is needed before making some add-on in the game and all the Korea translation /codding to do first, This is why we are trying to put the most idea possible and let you and the game designer chose what they thing is the best for the real game futures.

I know some of the idea are a bit hard to make but with all the stuff we got here the stuff can try to please some of us.

PS: i know i can talk in a hard way sometime and don't make this personal about it. i try to make calm writing but it hard some time.

PS: message for all player who want to post here. Pls elaborate you idea so they can see what you want the game to become. Make it clear and readable. Thx and Have a good day/evening/nigh and HF in the game

#59 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 01 February 2016 - 09:27 AM

The ability to enchant All F6 rings and All F6 necklaces like we were suppose to when the 2nd half of Galaxia came out (solars,lunars,stellas)

#60 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 01 February 2016 - 09:59 AM

Id be fine with a little more durability for rings and necklaces cuz after every bsq they are all destroyed :D 

#61 Rossbach

Rossbach

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:40 AM

"One thing i want to see in the game is make the game harder harder."

// pve wise

Just pick some map, like Arams, that is set up for traps, and and swap the mobs with 80+ raid-teir stats with op dmg and hp. Toss in some gunners, remove flinch from certain mobs, make a few mobs invincible; ie. stand alone gunners in addition to the traps (that Aram boss map .-.), and do it in a way that promotes team work. Add in random mechanics like time limits, linking mobs together, increasing mobs move speed etc.

Edited by Rossbach, 01 February 2016 - 11:43 AM.

#62 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:54 AM

Making anything that already exists in the game harder (dungeons, leveling, getting gear) is always going to be a relatively unpopular thing to do. Maybe there could be harder modes or something though.

#63 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:27 PM

Unfortunately the only "harder" things to ever exist in this game were old Bone Dragon( with lvl 60/65 cap), the current community dungeon Giants, and old Elga. Each of which required you to pass a gear check and a  player skill check.

#64 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:28 PM

Unfortunately the only "harder" things to ever exist in this game were old Bone Dragon( with lvl 60/65 cap), the current community dungeon Giants, and old Elga. Each of which required you to pass a gear check and a  player skill check.

That one time where my invoker did 1 damage to bone dragon regardless of what skill I used :[

#65 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 10:28 PM

I'm just happy, us as a community is able to rant about what we want to see and it actually happends! And even to see the Staff/VMs/FM actually listens to our ideas and talking with us on the forums even though you guys are so busy, not many games do that! Hope this server stays for a long time forward!

#66 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 06:24 PM

Recap of all the idea that is already there.

Page 1

• Guild system (and more guild stuff)
  • Be able to change the Glow effect of enchantment
  • Able to change look of Gear
  • Be able to try skill before taking it
  • Show the souls/enchant rate
  • ‘’ Adjust mission map mob densities to gradually rise until they cap out at the density that Pine Cone Hills is at right now (60ish to 140ish mob count range). It might rebalance the leveling meta-game just a tad without removing F7 entirely. I like leveling when I'm actually at the computer.’’
  • Hero Black dragon set
  • Elluman back to the main story
  • Sky garden village and map (remaster for the game)
  • Able to turn off Glow effect of enchantment
  • ‘’Chaos Zone": The map that players can fight each other without PVP request- 1 vs all’’
  • Make the 5 and 6 star card available in card fusion

‘’ Don’t talk about what I’m going to put there I’m just doing a Copy of the original text remember this is a recap of what player have ask even myself don’t like many of this but it only a recap. And I took out all the stuff about balance cause we are not going to talk about that here for now‘’

• More monster cards which supports expand 3rd job.
  • Fix skill increases % by Final stat instead of Base stat.
  • Buff F6, dungeons.
  • Adjust community event schedule and reward.
  • More way to find enchants dust.
  • More IM equipment’s with unique stats.
  • Able to get 5 star and 6 star element socket from the fusion card system.
  • Apply rare/hero Elga accessories, hero Elga equipment and 3 difficulty of Black Claw Nest.
  • Ability to hide IM shield (Dragoon).
  • More guild buffs.
  • More furniture’s that buff other stat.
  • Rework a couple medals.
  • Rework wanted system which gives 100% monster treasure instead of medal or trophy.
  • New class Humain/drakan (not going to show them here go back to page one for that)
  • Put back the hard rare monster

For now all those ideas are in page 1 and I skip some cause go see by yourself. Too much repetition.

Page 2

•  New kind of pet ‘’evolving pet’’
  • PvP set
  • More PvP mode
  • New Area theme and music
  • New community dungeon event
  • Emporia War: Fixes, new additions, etc. Like PvP and Elements it'll need player input
  • Rework level-up system
  • End Game content
  • A big mass-discussion on the PvP balance when action can be done
  •  

Page 3

• Rework Gold drop base
  • Rework quest exp reward
  • Rework F7 for ‘’no more afk player’’

And now my idea

The old emporia. I don’t know how many player remember the old emporia fight. A 3 lane battle with 3 cores and one master core. With jump and ladder and empty hole.

What I want to see is that style back. Before the big change the emporia was a real strategies fight.

15 team player match

4 team

3 defence team and one attack team

Defend your cores and try to destroy the enemy one.

After taking down the 3 core you can attack the master core that is in the middle of the map.  A simple and clean mode. No more mission, no more attack bar. Every can attack and defend at the same time.. A big map that can take 15 vs 15 player. More faire play. No more 1 player vs all cause the guy he so OP he can crush the enemy and get more point before dying.

Ps: Think about it and Vote for the president husky  Felix will lose ‘’ free joke’’

Edited by zirothos, 02 February 2016 - 06:29 PM.

#67 mairua13120

mairua13120

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationViet Nam
  • Server:wyvern

Posted 03 February 2016 - 04:36 AM

- Raid boss sytem
- Guild hall
- craft pet items (may be dropped at pet dun or raid boss )

#68 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 11:57 AM

add a '' new restriction for all southbound item  can't be sold at the shop. cause so many player sold the weapon by accident and that will be a safety for it.

#69 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 04:16 PM

Alliance Mode

The Alliance mode is the fusion of many guilds. The alliance will add a new Chat ‘’alliance chat’’ with f11 (f10 is all ready taken :p_sad: ) and be able to talk with the entire player who is in the same alliance. This thing don’t give any bonus what so ever just a tag over the head with the name of the alliance. Like if you want to make a guild for you ALT character and still be able to talk to them without having to have a lv XX guild cause you have not enough space for all the character.

It time for you and your friend to do a alliance so your friend guild or you SUB guild can talk without using the friend chat. For the emporia, add the new option Alliance so only alliance member can join for the fight if you don’t want to have mercenary trouble.

You will get a new menu with all the name of the entire player who is in the alliance to have a better way to invite player for party.

So new menu

• Alliance page
  • Alliance allow on emporia
  • Alliance Chat
  • Invite guild to the alliance
  • Alliance master (all the guild master of the entire guild alliance will have the rank alliance master.)
  • -maybe later The alliance Hall the same system for the guild hall but with a bigger space to be able to take alliance member XD ‘’huge map’’ with mini chat room so player can go there to talk to a specified player/group

That all for now see ya next time with more idea

ADDED :2016/feb/08 : I will make Word Page on my PC and ADD every idea that is not already said when they come in the topic So when  we needed it, it will be already done and i just have to copy/past it on the post. ans after each page completed i will do a Index where all the Idea have been place in the post to see the full idea if needed.

Edited by zirothos, 08 February 2016 - 03:26 PM.

#70 SammyFM

SammyFM

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationMy home
  • Server:The last legal one

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:13 PM

Here my suggestion: since its boring in F7, enable PvP

#71 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:26 PM

Here my suggestion: since its boring in F7, enable PvP

Well there was going to be f8 mode, which put 2 teams against each other highest score wins.

#72 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 06:20 PM

oO so the rumor was true about the f8 xD player vs player match xD lol.

What happen of this f8 project in the end? put in to a box until thing ready to add it? it would be a fun mode to have

Edited by zirothos, 09 February 2016 - 06:21 PM.

#73 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 06:55 PM

oO so the rumor was true about the f8 xD player vs player match xD lol.

What happen of this f8 project in the end? put in to a box until thing ready to add it? it would be a fun mode to have

It was scrapped a little after they started working on it.

#74 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 10:48 PM

Bloons battles anyone? Just rip that concept off ;D

#75 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:12 AM

Bloons battles anyone? Just rip that concept off ;D

Round 13 Regrow Rainbows. Or just laugh at how many people forget the camo-lead. Or be a boss and spare them as you both do the late-game death run like a real man.

Actually people will likely just set up the ultimate late-game duel builds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users