What do you want to see in dragon saga futur - Page 4 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

What do you want to see in dragon saga futur

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#76 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:23 AM

Oh my God ! You guys just reminded me that game. :heh:

#BoomerangMonkey4Life

#77 Semitron

Semitron

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:34 AM

Add a "buy back" option on stuff you sell at the NPC's

Remove EVERY IM item's trade restriction, and make eveyrhting in the IM shop tradable and mailable, that will decrease the scammers, + make Warpportalricher (by the fact people will buy more IM) good idea right? yea

#78 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:11 PM

It a bit hard to talk about that but we need a rework of the market system.

The actual system is hard on player who do farming all the time and get a weird player who put stuff lower then is. We need to make a base price for all items. From the current market. And put a minimum possible price for the item so player can go under it.

Now you will wonder why you want to do that. Simple, to keep the game economy rolling nicely.

If a base price is made player won’t be able to sell under but will be able to sell higher. So if no item is in the market no one will stop a player for selling the item in a higher price. But if many player sell the same item it won’t have creasy low price and made a item seem so cheap is not worth it farming it.

I don’t mean IM item. I don’t mean craft able Weapon. I mean only the basic item. Like chrysotile/granite/golden bone/enchant dust/weapon dust/souls/ this item need to have a base set price. Those items can be hard to get and some player are able to sell it at a ridiculous price for some reason. Even after all the 3rd parties programme block the price should be half good at the moment but no. we still see some creasy price.

That why I recommended a base price for comment ‘’MISC’’ item and some ‘’CONS’’ item for the market. In the same time make improvement to the search system so we have a easier way to find what we want.

If you have more things to add to the market stuff do it now. This is a base of what I think, some have a better view of the matter.

Edited by zirothos, 10 February 2016 - 06:11 PM.

#79 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:Yes

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:57 AM

when i block somone i want him to be blocked everywhere. even in guild chat. he/she shouldn't be able to even send me a mail. thats one more thing i wanna see.

#80 Yagaraschi

Yagaraschi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 11:28 AM

My Suggestion: Remove the % from the 6* socket cards! :o :o :p_omg:  :p_omg:

Edited by Yagaraschi, 11 February 2016 - 11:29 AM.

#81 SammyFM

SammyFM

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationMy home
  • Server:The last legal one

Posted 12 February 2016 - 11:50 PM

My Suggestion: Remove the % from the 6* socket cards! :o :o :p_omg:  :p_omg:

My suggestion: Give every player 1.000.000.000.000 gold.

Spoiler

#82 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 13 February 2016 - 02:58 AM

Ellu's return.

That's actually a very big wish of mine. Call me an idiot, but I miss him.  Let's bring this old tree (biggest woodie in the game) back home. :p_smile:

#83 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 13 February 2016 - 06:17 AM

I also miss it. I mean, to "cut" this cursed Woodie's scenario and replace it with the Dragonkins' arrival is quite... *whatever mean you could think of*.

#84 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 11:41 PM

I wanna see a feature which would let me see when a guild member last logged in.

#85 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 14 February 2016 - 12:07 AM

I wanna see a feature which would let me see when a guild member last logged in.

I'd like to see this as well, a lot of games have this and is really nice.

#86 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationAt Home Playing Games
  • Server:The Only One

Posted 15 February 2016 - 02:20 AM

I'd like to see this as well, a lot of games have this and is really nice.

The guild tab is alredy so filled with stuff, they would need to make it bigger and better to add more stuff

Edited by kaka1312, 15 February 2016 - 02:22 AM.

#87 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:51 AM

There is one thing i just want to be updated, The Overlord damage, since the damage taken for skills etc. don't care abour the +~30k attack for having it +20

Edited by Vossel, 16 February 2016 - 06:55 AM.

#88 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 07:40 AM

To all new player who want to talk in this topic.

There 2 thing we decide to not talk on this topic cause it was going out of hands.

The first one is element balancing and the 2nd is Class balance/ or rework. Yes we have some who already did when the topic was created but we decide to not about that any more. we don't want to get out of hand again.

PS: Volssel what do you mean by overlord damage can you make it clear so we can understand. '' maybe some do understand it but i not a overlord player so I'm not  :hmm:

Edited by zirothos, 16 February 2016 - 07:41 AM.

#89 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:05 AM

To all new player who want to talk in this topic.

There 2 thing we decide to not talk on this topic cause it was going out of hands.

The first one is element balancing and the 2nd is Class balance/ or rework. Yes we have some who already did when the topic was created but we decide to not about that any more. we don't want to get out of hand again.

PS: Volssel what do you mean by overlord damage can you make it clear so we can understand. '' maybe some do understand it but i not a overlord player so I'm not  :hmm:

It's referring to class balance. As Overlord's damage is very misleading. Having the highest Physical attack possible but meh damage compared to the heavy sustained damage of classes like Summoners, Destroyers, Invokers, etc.

#90 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:22 AM

Aren't damage stuffs in another topic with PvP/Element/Class/Skill balance?

Edited by Rainnowx, 16 February 2016 - 08:23 AM.

#91 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 16 February 2016 - 09:00 AM

https://forums.warpp...verlord-damage/

there you can read what im talking about

not good, but it should show you what i mean

Edited by Vossel, 16 February 2016 - 09:08 AM.

#92 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 09:49 AM

ok, i see. so this part is about class balancing like CoolSam say. i read your post and understand now..

This post is to make idea of what you want to see more like a add-on not balancing.

For the balancing stuff it's more for the developer to decide what they want to do with it and a Element balance or rework is needed before any class balance. >>> and for that  to happen they need to finish the translation of the data base from the Kora server. (in the end if we start to talk about balance many player will say this is stupid and all so we stop putting stuff so no more ''Troll talk'' maybe if someone want to start a Balance topic and able to make it so it stay clean ''GOOD LUCK'' i try and it dint last long.

If you have any idea that is not about this 2 stuff feel free to add it, and i hope you understand why we don't talk about this in this topic  anymore.

Edited by zirothos, 16 February 2016 - 09:52 AM.

#93 BobLewis

BobLewis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 07:54 AM

I want Anglice

#94 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 02:49 PM

have a buy back option when you sell stuff in the NPC shop so you can buy back you item if you solf one by mistake like a +20 weapon or other item

#95 SammyFM

SammyFM

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationMy home

Posted 26 February 2016 - 04:57 AM

I want a forward day-night simulation on all maps, wandering npc's and potions which add special effects to your moves and attacks.

+ I want 6* element attack, if attached to a weapon, to have the same effect as the curent elemental weapons.

Edited by SammyFM, 26 February 2016 - 04:59 AM.

#96 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid

Posted 26 February 2016 - 05:25 AM

Also please remove the block animation or add the animation to classes that have block such as priests or twins... If not just totaly remove the block from knights and assasins... The block now only makes things worse since it stops any kind of skill when the animation of block activates.

#97 SammyFM

SammyFM

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationMy home

Posted 26 February 2016 - 05:32 AM

Also please remove the block animation or add the animation to classes that have block such as priests or twins... If not just totaly remove the block from knights and assasins... The block now only makes things worse since it stops any kind of skill when the animation of block activates.

By block "animation" you mean the block mechanic? And you mean knights and "twins". Assasins block was nerved so hard, it's nonexistent.

#98 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid

Posted 26 February 2016 - 11:33 PM

By block "animation" you mean the block mechanic? And you mean knights and "twins". Assasins block was nerved so hard, it's nonexistent.

I mean that one when you block an attack you suddenly stop moving no matter the skill you do or if you are walking and your character looks at the direction of the blocked attack.

#99 SammyFM

SammyFM

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationMy home

Posted 27 February 2016 - 01:09 AM

I mean that one when you block an attack you suddenly stop moving no matter the skill you do or if you are walking and your character looks at the direction of the blocked attack.

Block is really unbalanced rightnow and this is worth an extra discussion I think. Maye opern a thread about it, if it really bothers you

#100 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 10:28 AM

I would like to see a small change in the production system. When you craft the item you need to click so many time to get the good number. it would be nice to be able to click on a empty square and put the nomber by the keyboard number

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users