Something new to do that will promote PVM again and also boost social interaction. Maybe have something, a quest? or TI?, that will be equally rewarding to those who are established and those who are only starting. Supplies rewards, perhaps? Or something like the Jewelry Box quest but that will require partying?
More in-game events please! But please make sure that it won't be exploitable so that what's fun will also be fair. If it's possible to set a standard time limit for each event and make practical restrictions to avoid exploits like what happened to that elemental armor event we had. Moreover, maybe events like Play with the GM or something. I remember we had a guild chat before and we were having some crazy ideas like GMs using a low level character that we need to protect in an instance dungeon. The party who reaches the farthest with GM protected would win some cool, exclusive prizes.
Other methods of getting cool headgears and slotted mids other than the cash shop, that can make use of loots we can get in-game. It can motivate players to hunt and can also be advantageous to boosting the in-game economy as well.
New BG set-up. Since most of us get WoE supplies from BG, If it's possible for us to choose teammates would be great. I think, this will be the quickest to implement. But if there'll be time and manpower to invest, maybe some other format where players are of equal footing: same stats, hp, sp, no compensation from upgrades, etc. to make it fair for those who play support classes. (But this is too much, I know, given the scenario, but one can dream )
Also please have standard rules regarding event WoEs. Imo, even if it falls in June (no holidays that require familial obligations), it should be treated like the other WoE events where there'll be no creation and NPCs in the realms are disabled.
- Outside game events like raffles in Twitch.
- Something like the spend kp event in renewal but should be designed for Classic - one that doesn't require us to transfer stuff from renewal to classic.
- Update in-game server announcements with the current spotlight and other useful information.
- Update the patch notes upon starting the client with timely information
- Own subsection in forums
- Unbiased forum moderation regardless of guild, user profile, and affiliations (....gender, race, sexual orientation.... lol).