Warlord Balance Changes - Page 4 - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

Warlord Balance Changes

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#76 PIayBoyTom

PIayBoyTom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 05:39 AM

Ok, so this are few of the ideas to balance more the warlord situation, especially for battlefield, and I want you guys feedback : 

1. Full Swing Slash from 2 second CD to 5 second CD.

2. Terrified Scream from 22 meter range with DNA to 15 meter range with DNA (10 from skill 5 from DNA). Terrifried Scream duration from 17 seconds to 13 seconds.

3. Overbearing Clamor slowness effect removed.

4. Shout of Ferocious Tiger from 48% defense debuff with DNA to 40% defense debuff with DNA (20% and 20%).

5. Charge changed to 6 sec CD and 0.5 stun duration.

Please note this are only ideas and are subject to change, and are not all the WL changes. This are just the skills that needed to be changed first for the class balance.

1:i dont like it cuz that skill become a part of every combo wl do and its mainly good for 1v1, but im a WL so ofc i dont want it to change xDD

2: its oke we can liive with that cuz if oposit team dont die in 13 sec they will not die at all

3:oke np even its good vs comi cuz slow him and ignor AM

4:no just dont,tbh i dont know how much 8% will efect but i dont like it and for all the idiot that say wl dont need much scad to hit hard well ofc he never hit on cap and so he need a -_- load og phy dmg,also saw some ppl here talkin nonsens about hiting with or without debuff,without debuff i wll hit only 2.5k if we talk about cap and with debuff maybe 3.5k depends on enemy def.and for all who cry about wl debuff well go and buff up your def cuz its sux for sure.

5:i dont know how will 0.5 sec work

and why you talk about my nub score 5:5 when temp in my team have 42:1 lol

#77 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 September 2016 - 05:42 AM

aight no you right

i destroyed prots and domis

good for you!

Edited by ElfLord, 12 September 2016 - 06:34 AM.

#78 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:00 AM

ReqBugKiller you are such an idiot

Warlord.jpg

Only an idiot can see the list of the 50 magicians and other professions ONE WL.

Congratulations.

#79 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:02 AM

and why you talk about my nub score 5:5 when temp in my team have 42:1 lol

Because they do not see anything else except for the WL, they took aim, they will now kill this class.

#80 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:06 AM

Only an idiot can see the list of the 50 magicians and other professions ONE WL.

Congratulations.

Hey you posted the score of tom in a SINGLE FOC and it was 5-5.

I posted his true score and you go mad? WOOOOW LOL

Edited by Kazara, 12 September 2016 - 07:06 AM.

#81 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:35 AM

I showed the screenshot with an average WL and one of the strongest, for comparison.
The screen that you showed it was the party approaches Tom and his wife, who has 4,000 dmg in 2 sec (3 AOE = 4+4+4)

Only through team play had such statistics, but I repeat, he is alone in all list.

#82 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:41 AM

I showed the screenshot with an average WL and one of the strongest, for comparison.
The screen that you showed it was the party approaches Tom and his wife, who has 4,000 dmg in 2 sec (3 AOE = 4+4+4)

Only through team play had such statistics, but I repeat, he is alone in all list.

lol haha, what comparison? what comparison you can make with a single FOC?  :heh:

So if I post a screenshot of a tempest with 30 deaths and 0 kills means tempest sucks?!

Your logic doesn't make any sense.

#83 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:05 AM

Charge : Upon further review,  the DNA for CD has decreased to 5 from 10 (they will spend less DNA to make it 6 sec CD). This way it will free 5 DNAs.

Keep posting your opinion guys!

#84 PIayBoyTom

PIayBoyTom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:18 AM

lol haha, what comparison? what comparison you can make with a single FOC?  :heh:

So if I post a screenshot of a tempest with 30 deaths and 0 kills means tempest sucks?!

Your logic doesn't make any sense.

Oke let me stop this,the only way why my score this week its like this its cuz not many ppl in foc since all farm atmas,and when not many ppl its easier for wl to kill and control

One more thing i always try to enter foc with pb....yes pb and why?cuz its to hard to max for wl if there is not many ppl and if you dont start the full foc(20 min),and ofc for kills cuz heppens to many times that my score sux really bad and ofc pb make it good xDDD.

so yeah wl score sux in foc period,one ss,this week,last week generaly sux thats it....

Long live the casters xDDDD

#85 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:53 AM

Oke let me stop this,the only way why my score this week its like this its cuz not many ppl in foc since all farm atmas,and when not many ppl its easier for wl to kill and control

One more thing i always try to enter foc with pb....yes pb and why?cuz its to hard to max for wl if there is not many ppl and if you dont start the full foc(20 min),and ofc for kills cuz heppens to many times that my score sux really bad and ofc pb make it good xDDD.

so yeah wl score sux in foc period,one ss,this week,last week generaly sux thats it....

Long live the casters xDDDD

Wow really nice lie from you.

Why don't you post your total kill/death ratio and win/loss ratio then?

Anyway, here are the suggestions from PlayBoyTom on how making his class even more god when he was a CR :

Land Tremor-miss a lot and only 1 sec, 3 sec would be great 

Art of War-cmon who will sacrifice hp for mp,make it oposite to sacrifice MP to get more HP.

Overbearin Clamor-Again one of the best skill, now its 4 sec .I would love to see it 6-8 sec but many ppl will rage and will say its way OP.so make it 6-8 sec or leave it 4 sec but lower the CD to 30 sec,now its 1 min cd with 4 sec duratio you will not notice that skill.

Blood Canival-its a good skill for now even with dot,but i dont like dot cuz facked up the terror,my idea of this skill (many will hate me now and will think i wanna make a GOD of WL class) but as i said before WL is a sacrifice for team,but why stay as sacrifice to charge and root only would love to see this skill as a Blood Rage of zerk but dont bug it it will help WL to run a way and heal a bit.

Bear-like Stamina-great party buff add more hp to it.

Have fun reading his ideas!

Edited by Kazara, 12 September 2016 - 08:55 AM.

#86 PIayBoyTom

PIayBoyTom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:34 AM

Wow really nice lie from you.
Why don't you post your total kill/death ratio and win/loss ratio then?
Anyway, here are the suggestions from PlayBoyTom on how making his class even more god when he was a CR :

Land Tremor-miss a lot and only 1 sec, 3 sec would be great
Art of War-cmon who will sacrifice hp for mp,make it oposite to sacrifice MP to get more HP.
Overbearin Clamor-Again one of the best skill, now its 4 sec .I would love to see it 6-8 sec but many ppl will rage and will say its way OP.so make it 6-8 sec or leave it 4 sec but lower the CD to 30 sec,now its 1 min cd with 4 sec duratio you will not notice that skill.
Blood Canival-its a good skill for now even with dot,but i dont like dot cuz facked up the terror,my idea of this skill (many will hate me now and will think i wanna make a GOD of WL class) but as i said before WL is a sacrifice for team,but why stay as sacrifice to charge and root only would love to see this skill as a Blood Rage of zerk but dont bug it it will help WL to run a way and heal a bit.
Bear-like Stamina-great party buff add more hp to it.

Have fun reading his ideas!

As you all did that to buff your classes so did i and land tremor willbe 2 sec now as i hear from mike not far as i ask
Art of war lol do it oposite or its a fail skilland it is.
Hush was 12 sec or so and they nerf it to 4 so ppl want more not only me,so pl lol and my score?just answer me did you ever play wl? And ofc i do go to foc with pb,and its hard to max cont on wl go and try.
And my total score its 63% on kill/death is that op for great geared wl?

#87 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:46 AM

Your win ratio, post your win ratio with SS haha :D

And unlike other CRs, my ideas for domi were ideas for an already super dead class and weren't any break game as your and other CRs. I posted them on forum unlike most of you. I have nothing to hide man ^^

#88 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:04 AM

As you all did that to buff your classes so did i and land tremor willbe 2 sec now as i hear from mike not far as i ask
Art of war lol do it oposite or its a fail skilland it is.
Hush was 12 sec or so and they nerf it to 4 so ppl want more not only me,so pl lol and my score?just answer me did you ever play wl? And ofc i do go to foc with pb,and its hard to max cont on wl go and try.
And my total score its 63% on kill/death is that op for great geared wl?

Well, yes I did suggest that.
Also, need to mention that the changes listed here are not All the changes in the planning for warlord.
These are changes for immediate foc balancing.
There are other changes we are working on as well which we will post as soon as they are agreed on

#89 Deevious

Deevious

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:00 PM

Why would you take anything away from warlords? This is a retarded discussion.

#90 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:48 PM

Just nerf every class, starting with Elem debuff

#91 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 12:48 AM

This is a road to nowhere. It is necessary to strengthen the weak, and not to touch the balanced characters. Even small changes in the character and that so little play, threatening their extinction.

#92 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:36 AM

Just define what you call "weak" pls?

in Requiem Warlords are the best Counter to Caster Classes by far and they always will.

Please try to get the Big Picture here and not only 1vs1.

The Group with a Warlord on his Side will always have a big Advantages against a Ally without a Warlord.

Your not alone on Battlefields.

Even IF Casters would get buffed and stronger (what is bound to happen with new Items) a Warlord will never lose his Job.

On Contrary he will get even more needed than ever.

Please at least try to see Warlords as a Supportive Role, with his Buffs and Debuffs Focus it should be more than obvious.

To see only the Kill Ranking and determine only the worth of a Class by it... is a spit into the Face for all Supportive Classes.

Edited by SandySandman, 13 September 2016 - 02:41 AM.

#93 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 03:28 AM

Just define what you call "weak" pls?

in Requiem Warlords are the best Counter to Caster Classes by far and they always will.

Please try to get the Big Picture here and not only 1vs1.

The Group with a Warlord on his Side will always have a big Advantages against a Ally without a Warlord.

Your not alone on Battlefields.

Even IF Casters would get buffed and stronger (what is bound to happen with new Items) a Warlord will never lose his Job.

On Contrary he will get even more needed than ever.

Please at least try to see Warlords as a Supportive Role, with his Buffs and Debuffs Focus it should be more than obvious.

To see only the Kill Ranking and determine only the worth of a Class by it... is a spit into the Face for all Supportive Classes.

Weak - Ranger/Avenger/Dominator/Zerk/Mistic

PS

Warlord Never a support profession, it was a killing machine from the 2008 year.
His nerf already so many times, first took 2nd buff HP, then took mass terror, then lowered the silence from 16 to 4 seconds.
As a result, we have found a balance.
Warlord now support, and the mass controller, but it can stand up for themselves 1 vs 1.
If it still Nerf, you even 1st Warlord will not see in any other statistics.
No in Kill stat or for victories stat. Only in the defeat and death.

#94 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 05:32 AM

Why would you take anything away from warlords? This is a retarded discussion.

not taking away anything, simply changing some durations. oh well taking away slow from the hush i guess

that is also getting nerfed to 40% instead of 50%

Weak - Ranger/Avenger/Dominator/Zerk/Mistic

Rangers can hit 4k on cap from 40m+ away. They arent weak. They are boring. With my trash ranger that isnt even +30 and only does 3k on cap i was getting 15+ kills a match with 1 or 2 deaths.

Avenger is not weak either. Between qualin and instant para trap, they are quite deadly. However they are only good for party play, and also have difficulty maxing.

Dominator, is and always was weak. Though they are significantly stronger than before

Zerk is not weak at all. Everyone plays warlord because they are insanely stronger. Not sure how a class with cap resist/defense/80k hp and can do 7k with 1 skill is weak

Mystic is and never was weak. THey get the most amount of kills almost always. THey are also the top farmers in the game, and amazing support. Saying mystic is weak is the same as saying you dont know requiem at all. Which is true.

PS

Warlord Never a support profession, it was a killing machine from the 2008 year.

Warlord was never a killing machine. But nice try.
His nerf already so many times, first took 2nd buff HP

Right because warlords these days arent running around with 60k+ hp. Oh im crying for your loss

then took mass terror

And gave it a mass root which is insanely OP

then lowered the silence from 16 to 4 seconds.

LOL? Because an AOE 16 second hush is NOT op? 
As a result, we have found a balance.

Balance? What balance? I dont see balance, i see an OP class as stated by your next line
Warlord now support, and the mass controller, but it can stand up for themselves 1 vs 1.

So, it does damage, is support, wins 1v1 against everyone, has mass CC skills, and thats called balance? Where? In what universe is this balanced? There are no games that have 1 class do EVERYTHING.
If it still Nerf, you even 1st Warlord will not see in any other statistics.

Yup its a nerf, go away.
No in Kill stat or for victories stat. Only in the defeat and death.

Yeah no. But nice try. the nerfs suggested balance the game in terms of battlegrounds and are perfect.

#95 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 05:35 AM

wv60es.jpg

you forgot to point out the OTHER party members

first team has a rad, a top game tempest, a prot

second team has, NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

but nice biased post

#96 mfast

mfast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:47 AM

in FoC, the actual impact a Warlord has on that team is on a different scale to any other class, i have - seen - many times how a Warlord alone can turn around a team, also if any class is dueling a warlord with equal gear 1 v 1, it is very likely that Warlord will win every time ( root and dash stunlock ), they lose to only commie maybe? or im wrong?

#97 Mavericky

Mavericky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts
  • LocationAlvorada-RS-Brasil
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 13 September 2016 - 04:19 PM

my time of say something here...

1IPsoXI.jpg

CQvBJUl.jpg

this photo shows well the situation, him kill 5 and die 5 times too but no one here Told about the 'Authentic' 'him or her, idk more who play with that toon, is a carnival that account ... but ok .. . she made that score because always comes into party with playboytom, he goes in front, stunlock the team opponent, and she (Authentic) comes then to use AoEs ... everyone playing this game know that, theys have a relacionship and Theys are always playing in a party but regardless what I mean is that: she made that score precisely because of mass control that WL has with yours skills. in the other photo you have the chance to see the percentage of victories that playboytom has 76% ... its like if u dont join in your party is better leave the battlefield because your chance of losing is very high because along with the mass control the WL skills, coupled with a strong character with aoe means mass murder ... a kind almost a monopoly in the battlefield out, what makes it empty and boring often.

ok but the theme is another ... someone here remembered the skill terror that is now instant cast? and that after use the player gets 15 seconds recovering highs lots of HP? and after this him just  starts its infinite combo again? or MM (Mental Mitigation) is 4 seconds cooldown and removes slow and other types of paralysis? for someclasses have chance to survive of a WL infinity combo is using slow skills to make him stay near and then cant recast the ''charge skill'' but the ''MM'' remove the any type of slow and that make the WL invencible for some non-casters classes...

nobody said also that the combination of 'Shout of Ferocious Tiger' '+' 'Armour Breaker' '+' '-750 SRDD' 'is like taking 70% of opponente defense. nobody spoke about Full Swing Slash through walls and hit opponents even when they are hidden behind them, it is a skill, an arrow or a bullet did not go through walls ... then the warlord uses Terrified Scream lock you behind a wall and there is spamming Full Swing Slash for 17 seconds without you can do just about anything ...

I believe the nerf need not be as great, but some things need instant cast really have a cast time or else a bigger cooldown ... like '' terror. '' ateh or even the 'Charge' and MM (Mental Mitigation)

sorry for my bad english... but is a bit of my view about the WL skills and the WL game play... and now begins the massacre of my vision about it because I am a '' dokdo '' and so am not welcome and I cant have opinion.

Edited by Mavericky, 14 September 2016 - 11:47 AM.

#98 SinSkins

SinSkins

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 05:19 PM

its ok more cd in Full Swing Slash but i think the problem it's the extreme debufs of def % Shout of Ferocious Tiger Lv10+ DNA 48% + Armor Breaker (Lv10) -10% armor = -58% + srddLv5 -750 eat a lot of def, i think its better  SFT -20% armor in Lv+10 and +10% with DNA +10 = -30% becouse all WLS use Armor Breaker to and its 10% def - =40% def in 1 target it's ok for 1 vs 1 and I still think it's a lot 40% def -srdd750 if u have 4k def this leaves you with about 2k or less, and now charge... its ok 6 sec cd but 0.5 stun? just up the cd and let the stun 1 sec, and to finish Reckless Attack -600 def thats like one SRDDLv4... -400 def its ok and it is quite.
I think the real function of a warlord is disable mass and generate decent damage, not the extreme damage that generates now.
one last think move Mental Mitigation for Warrior I think it would be better there and both classes(WL-SERK) can use it.

#99 ChicacZ

ChicacZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPlanet Namic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:31 PM

i have no comment about the WL class..Kazara can u tell Helium to Fix 1st other class b4 to Balance WL class.. Fix on Commie class too b4 doing some ^_^ Balance skills bcuz commie Class i never heard they Adding some skills or damage ...better they slide That class instead on WL :3

When i log in Yesterday Kazara many WL user Rekt. they just said that "u are Just Promoted ur Domi class to make it easy to kill WL".. that is what i read on CHat yesterday :D

Edited by ChicacZ, 13 September 2016 - 07:36 PM.

#100 Xenovian

Xenovian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:22 PM

Ok first of all behind PK fights-dramas-guild tags..etc that I dont give a single fack. I must say that ihgyug and Zello (Mike) are good peoples that are continously talking with the Req players and communicating Helium ways for fix things, to help to balance the game that we all love play and bringing new ideas for implement it. So you need have respect for that buddy, they already did good things like the new Atma drop in PD for try avoid the speed hackers,bots abuse. And im not inventing nothing, I watch they talk a lot in CR group on skype bringing ideas to Helium for the good of all players.
I will start talking about the topic here { Warlord }
WLs are to overpowered, and the people who dont admit it,its just lying to himself/herself.
In PvP they got good control of the situation mostly all the times, perma roots that makes you cant almost even move, high hp, high dmg, strong def down buff 48℅, cap def, cap res , And Awesome PB called Rufus that can take down any other one.

Also if you read (Requiem Wiki --> Warlord Area) it say this class its focused supportive type and for support the party members. As personal opinion I really think Warlords are doing Commander Rol//Job in the PvP Battlegrounds right now, basically they rush into the enemy group stun-> terrified -> hush.. for have mass control then the team come fast put the AoEs where the WL catched all in terrified and they mostly will die, except if there is a prot for remove terrified or an OP rad doing good his job,but for sure those aoe's will kill somebody of the enemy team.

Thanks to his HP buffs, for sure OP HP enchants and some radiant that for sure joined FOC , WL will survive. But now Try to do the same thing with a Commander that its the race and profesion that its designed for try to break groups, will be just a big lol.. it will basically die in 5-12secs aprox. And this class its suppoused to be who "Leads" the team to the battle,ofc.. with bad dmg.. bad hp.. and compare all that with WL things.. Idk if I went a bit off topic here for the Commander - Warlord comparation so sorry for that, but I just needed put some example for tell which Rol class needs to be, and WL it say supportive not killer.

Those people that think WL is "so weak" class that need a BIG Boost bcz we "weak" class, just count how many WLs are running around, and of course if its weak. Why people is wasting Time , Lant $$ for make one?

Logic???? o . O

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users