State of iro chaos/Thor/classic - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 8 votes

State of iro chaos/Thor/classic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
155 replies to this topic

#76 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 31 December 2016 - 09:12 PM

how can you enjoy woe if you're 150 and who the hell buys infiltrator these days lul

It's a secret~  

just kidding XD 

My RK is quite known in some guilds that i've entered(aside from being known as the sibling of my brother who has a very strong GX) because of my  bot-like behavior during WOE (I break every castle i see, idk if the guild is stronger than us or the guard is higher than me, i just put some of my vital buffs( runes and stuffs) then Rydo and boom, he/she died(that's why some of our guild officials before called me to assist them to defend the emps since i can one hit every character i see,My build is capable of killing high level character regardless of its build, and equipments, that's why i don't even care facing a high level character with full equipments since i'm confident enough that i know how to play my RK properly(cause sometimes,if you don't mastered your class,even you are max and full equip,you will still died at low level, mid gear master) 

Aside from that, i provide warping services at my guild(i have a AB for warping) , and also, reporting for open castles.

In case of Infiltrator,well...I believe infiltrator is still useful xD ,but nah,i quite selling it :/.

If we are given a chance to transport our characters to chaos, i'll transfer my RK so that i can play it again,because i didn't play my RK now,since 500-700+ population is too low for me. for now, i started fresh again at my Rebel and i'm not planning to go back at woeing 

#77 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 December 2016 - 09:20 PM

Maybe everybody moved to Thai RO classic server? There's a screenshot from Today's WoE.  I can't even enter the castle lol.  Hardly any bots in the server. There's 24/7 live chat support. No ragial and other third party stuffs. This classic server is really nostalgia. No MvPs, No Gods, No OP gears, only 2-1 classes.

Sadly,it's no playable due to the distance if you are not in ASIA.

Yeah because half the headgears and mounts there are part of the "Classic" experience.

You are jealous because 1 castle in thRO has more people than the entire CHAOS WoE  

:waddle:

#78 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3555 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 31 December 2016 - 10:19 PM

funny cause it's the other way around here  :heh:  many of my colleagues lost interest in iRO due to the lag,

...I myself lost interest of playing seriously  :p_swt:

#79 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10858 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 31 December 2016 - 10:24 PM

You are jealous because 1 castle in thRO has more people than the entire CHAOS WoE  

I take it as an insult when anyone comparing iRO population to ThRO population ... :'3

#80 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 10:47 PM

Why would I care how many people they have for WoE? Nothing is ever going to give people that chase nostalgia their feeling back.

#81 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 11:10 PM

Happy New Year everyone!

#82 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 01 January 2017 - 12:41 AM

Why would I care how many people they have for WoE? Nothing is ever going to give people that chase nostalgia their feeling back.

subjective!!

Maybe for u but there have been some people who felt it and was happy.

#83 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:31 AM

I am playing from Texas just fine. You just need to have VPN that connects into Thailand first before RO, but the bigger issue would be language barrier.

I actually prefer iRO PvM though. Gramp is pretty nice, as I enjoy playing with a party. The sucks part is just the long wait time. Although it's pretty nostalgic, I am not sure I have the time to grind my way to 99 especially when I have to solo or duo a lot. There's not a single place that would give a reasonable exp rate as a full party.  

It's running a very old patch. There's not even a crusader or a dancer. Bard was recently brought in.  Most of the cool hats and mounts are kind of crap and costume give little effects. Some cash shop hats are pretty good but they are hardly game breaking and it's not from a random monthly box. Nevertheless, I am sure that will change soon once they need more money though.

#84 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:10 AM

I am playing from Texas just fine. You just need to have VPN that connects into Thailand first before RO, but the bigger issue would be language barrier.

I actually prefer iRO PvM though. Gramp is pretty nice, as I enjoy playing with a party. The sucks part is just the long wait time. Although it's pretty nostalgic, I am not sure I have the time to grind my way to 99 especially when I have to solo or duo a lot. There's not a single place that would give a reasonable exp rate as a full party.  

It's running a very old patch. There's not even a crusader or a dancer. Bard was recently brought in.  Most of the cool hats and mounts are kind of crap and costume give little effects. Some cash shop hats are pretty good but they are hardly game breaking and it's not from a random monthly box. Nevertheless, I am sure that will change soon once they need more money though.

I tried to use a Proxy,i got 200 PING.

iRO is already lag for me sometimes and i play it with 110~140.

Their Server looks really cool,it's not like the original RO but it's still good .

Edited by Hissis, 01 January 2017 - 07:11 AM.

#85 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 January 2017 - 12:55 PM

Can you please stop talking about fking balance, theres no such thing as balance, you should know that by now, every one have different gears items, while same class have same skills and stat points, only gears makes you stronger to one another, you cant balance that because that is earned.

Well sorry for that, it just pisses me off that people still crying out for balance, whats the point of having these MVPs if you its gonna be balanced anyway???

Ok now, my thought is that its ok, but not until thise overseas package came in, with that stupid Imuke Shield, so basically, even if you +100 your BxB you wont be able to one shot anyone. 

Its so stupid! eh yeah, dragons breath as well lmao, seems the reducts we have right now is not enough so lets add more reducts to nerf DBs and Arrow Storm lol.

So yeah, my main is Ranger, and hmm, maybe its time to let it go, so pissed about this stupid decisions made by GMs. They probably didn't even know whats inside that box LOL!  :heh:

#86 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 01 January 2017 - 01:55 PM

Can you please stop talking about fking balance, theres no such thing as balance, you should know that by now, every one have different gears items, while same class have same skills and stat points, only gears makes you stronger to one another, you cant balance that because that is earned.

Well sorry for that, it just pisses me off that people still crying out for balance, whats the point of having these MVPs if you its gonna be balanced anyway???

Ok now, my thought is that its ok, but not until thise overseas package came in, with that stupid Imuke Shield, so basically, even if you +100 your BxB you wont be able to one shot anyone. 

Its so stupid! eh yeah, dragons breath as well lmao, seems the reducts we have right now is not enough so lets add more reducts to nerf DBs and Arrow Storm lol.

So yeah, my main is Ranger, and hmm, maybe its time to let it go, so pissed about this stupid decisions made by GMs. They probably didn't even know whats inside that box LOL!  :heh:

chaos or thor tho?

#87 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:38 PM

Merge nao or never.  :heh:

#88 SeikenDensetsu

SeikenDensetsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 04:23 PM

stuff the merge ideas, thors players should stay in thors, and chaos in chaos.

#89 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 01 January 2017 - 05:27 PM

I dont want my +15 and +16 gears suffer defeat when  Thor +20 gears from pRO days entering the fray, so please say no to server merge puhhlease :heh:

also any other embezzled cute gears and costume that's not in iRO database will beat the heck of my fashionable trendsetting appearance :heh:

#90 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10858 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 01 January 2017 - 05:56 PM

They did merge Valk, Ymir, and Ygg together to make Chaos, completely -_- up Valk server. I didnt really care about the merge but as far as I was told most items from all servers were transfered to Chaos :3

I dont see why they wouldn't eventually merge Chaos and Thor lmfao I know the merge will happen anyway xD

#91 ch3kwa

ch3kwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:21 PM

merge please

:heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#92 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:46 PM

I dont want my +15 and +16 gears suffer defeat when  Thor +20 gears from pRO days entering the fray, so please say no to server merge puhhlease :heh:

also any other embezzled cute gears and costume that's not in iRO database will beat the heck of my fashionable trendsetting appearance :heh:

dont worry bout it. u will get a event where u can get up to +20 very quickly. when that happens there will be a thor merge. dont believe the cm when they say no. they never keep their word 100% maybe 40/60%

#93 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris

Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:55 PM

I am looking forward for future +20 refine event ayin without the merge follows up notice :heh:

#94 SaintMarkus

SaintMarkus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Locationis the place where you died
  • Server:Thor-Jack

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:44 PM

FYI. no more +20 in THOR :) all gone to +15.

ask the GM's if you have doubt.

#95 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 09:45 PM

merge then!

#96 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris

Posted 01 January 2017 - 10:39 PM

Why would I need to ask GM, Thor problems is Thor's player concerns :heh:

Are you saying this because you're unfortunate former owner of +20 gears? or just hear/read some chirping birds statement in Thor facebook group? :heh:

How about the unrecorded custom gears / costume from pRO days? are they gone for good too? :heh:

Edited by Casval17, 01 January 2017 - 10:41 PM.

#97 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3555 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 02 January 2017 - 02:55 AM

^I smell pure hated from this guy

Boitata doesnt work anymore and that's the only relevant one we had  :p_swt:

GM Aeon Shield is a piece of crap now as well, you guys are too paranoid with Thor, come on it's been more than a year and you still think we are under Levelup

#98 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 02 January 2017 - 05:34 AM

Thor

A server hanging by a thread. There are folks who play for fun and some of em are even good at accomplishing their RO adventure but most of them play for business. About 10 folds more toxic than the other servers (Yes, I've been lurking on other servers :heh: ) I left the damned server since people there are waiting for a merge while praying that everything that slipped the cracks will cross without a problem. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Thor. It's the place where I spent most of my time when I could've been elsewhere. It all went down the drain tho so meh :v 

#99 elmer0224

elmer0224

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 06:01 AM

^ Hi lorenz...

What's your IGN in iRO Thor?

What's your former server and guild in pRO? :)

#100 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 02 January 2017 - 06:14 AM

merge now so we can know which player from which server is the best. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users