Class Headgears Proposal - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Class Headgears Proposal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
125 replies to this topic

#1 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:45 PM

Here are a list of revisions I was going to run pass Campitor.

Please give as much feedback as possible, I think it's about time some of these things worked and in some cases were buffed because times have changed.

Spoiler

Edited by Nirvanna21, 17 March 2017 - 01:42 PM.

#2 Faxx

Faxx

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:48 PM

These seem cool, interesting ideas

#3 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:55 PM

These seem cool, interesting ideas

They are just revisions and/or copies of a project that appears to have been long since left in the dust.

#4 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:01 PM

Why not revive the old discussions?

https://forums.warpp...ry-lyrica-hat1/

https://forums.warpp...oundry-round-2/

#5 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:05 PM

Because they are a can of worms.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 07 March 2017 - 09:05 PM.

#6 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:09 PM

Focus beret never worked. Like any of it. Having it do SOMETHING would be a vast improvement.

Also, I'm not sure what has changed with your proposals. The numbers don't look insane like 600% cart cannon damage, so it's not obvious what is different about these.

Edited by Tofu, 07 March 2017 - 09:10 PM.

#7 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:10 PM

Focus beret never worked. Like any of it. Having it do SOMETHING would be a vast improvement.

Also, I'm not sure what has changed with your proposals. The numbers don't look insane like 600% cart cannon damage, so it's not obvious what is different about these.

Yeah, I am up for suggestions. I have never once played a Monk class so my knowledge is zilch.

And really it is about making them work within what they were meant to. I plan to test them all out and find ways of achieving their original intent. If they already work as intended then that's fine, a small boost would suffice, but I really don't wanna make them insane, just useful. That 600% CC damage is just garbage.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 07 March 2017 - 09:12 PM.

#8 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:57 PM

Because they are a can of worms.

And this thread isn't...?

#9 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:00 PM

Changed the Night Sparrow/Lyrica Headgear effects to those suggested by Kaddy in the old thread.

Also changed the chaser headgear to be triangle shot oriented.

And this thread isn't...?

It's an opportunity to get things done, may as well take it :D

Edited by Nirvanna21, 07 March 2017 - 10:06 PM.

#10 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:13 PM

so is Camp gonna have this working especially those changes in AHB?

#11 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:16 PM

so is Camp gonna have this working especially those changes in AHB?

Well he wants to make the all the hats functional, but since he is planning on doing something with them he may as well follow suit and have this project finished.

I think the biggest offender is the AHB, but due to how people are with things outright being removed, having an alternative available for bombing is the best course of action.

I hope some other people can weigh in on this, wanna get Camp interested as soon as possible :D

#12 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:23 PM

What if anything changed with your iteration of the OBM hat. Mostly, these look good, I would be interested in triangle shot proposal.

#13 MikaKuchiki

MikaKuchiki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:25 PM

AHB already exist from more than 2 years. Correcting its effect now seems wrong.

Because we talk about how people already safe/invest zeny for this gears.

It's not funny if suddenly we need to throw this gear or let it become dusty in storage, because the effect not related to our build anymore. Then we need to buy new headgear, upgrade it again and put a card, its really troublesome.

(Sorry, because buy a gear that cost 1b is not easy for me and for some players too)

I think create a new gear for trapper is the good solution for AHB. Or adding a new effect without deleting the old one.

Unless we can trade our +9 AHB to +9 replica on a NPC, its not really a problem.

My suggestion: let AHB for bow ranger and make replica for trapper. Or add trap effect in AHB without delete AS effect

Edited by MikaKuchiki, 07 March 2017 - 11:31 PM.

#14 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:53 PM

That's exactly what Nirvanna is proposing.

#15 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:00 AM

anyway, maybe adding MDEF pierce like 20% to magicians nightcap would help. I just hope kRO would give iRO the liberty to change these items without iRO going to and fro to them... And also, i hope changes are made even before biohats come

#16 Raitonagata

Raitonagata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Location( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) o Y o ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
  • Server:Chaos ( QUIT !! )

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:01 AM

AHB already exist from more than 2 years. Correcting its effect now seems wrong.

It's not funny if suddenly we need to throw this gear or let it become dusty in storage, because the effect not related to our build anymore. Then we need to buy new headgear, upgrade it again and put a card, its really troublesome.

(Sorry, because buy a gear that cost 1b is not easy for me and for some players too)

I think create a new gear for trapper is the good solution for AHB. Or adding a new effect without deleting the old one.

Unless we can trade our +9 AHB to +9 replica on a NPC, its not really a problem.

My suggestion: let AHB for bow ranger and make replica for trapper. Or add trap effect in AHB without delete AS effect

it should be

#17 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1801 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:33 AM

Regarding Focus Beret, I don't think combo builds need a buff. Flash Combo took care of that. What I would love to see it do is buff Knuckle Arrow. Perhaps something like the following:

Knuckle Arrow and Sky Blow damage +10%

+7: Knuckle Arrow and Sky Blow damage +20%

+9: After cast delay -100%, GoH and TC cooldown +60 seconds

This allows for the playstyle in the following video without the use of Kiel Cards.

And no, it wouldn't devalue Kiel Card. Nobody buying Kiel is doing so for the purpose of using it on a KA Sura.

#18 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:52 AM

What if anything changed with your iteration of the OBM hat. Mostly, these look good, I would be interested in triangle shot proposal.

A slight increase on the skill damage, though it was noted as possibly not working so it will be tested.

And yeah, I based triangle shot on the fact that we are also eventually getting Murica Land gears which also aim to buff this skill.

What my proposal says is...

Rename our current AHB to Replica Hairband. Add a new Autumn Hairband with the trapper effects. Make the Replica Hairband be tradable to an NPC that behaves like the Mad Bunny Shield.

anyway, maybe adding MDEF pierce like 20% to magicians nightcap would help. I just hope kRO would give iRO the liberty to change these items without iRO going to and fro to them... And also, i hope changes are made even before biohats come

Could be neat, would love to hear other thoughts on this.

Regarding Focus Beret, I don't think combo builds need a buff. Flash Combo took care of that. What I would love to see it do is buff Knuckle Arrow. Perhaps something like the following:

Knuckle Arrow and Sky Blow damage +10%

+7: Knuckle Arrow and Sky Blow damage +20%

+9: After cast delay -100%, GoH and TC cooldown +60 seconds

This allows for the playstyle in the following video without the use of Kiel Cards.

And no, it wouldn't devalue Kiel Card. Nobody buying Kiel is doing so for the purpose of using it on a KA Sura.

Sounds pretty cool, might use this for now.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 08 March 2017 - 12:59 AM.

#19 MikaKuchiki

MikaKuchiki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:06 AM

Oh, i'm really sorry... i think it is only make new headgear when i first read it.
It's no problem then. I think it's a good solution

#20 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1801 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:12 AM

Sounds pretty cool, might use this for now.

Unfortunately I don't think reducing after cast delay of specific skills is possible. That's why my suggestion was a general -100% after cast delay reduction with lengthy cooldowns added to GoH and TC to prevent people from using the headgear with those skills. As far as I know, those are the only 2 skills people would actually want Kiel on Suras for.

#21 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:20 AM

Unfortunately I don't think reducing after cast delay of specific skills is possible. That's why my suggestion was a general -100% after cast delay reduction with lengthy cooldowns added to GoH and TC to prevent people from using the headgear with those skills. As far as I know, those are the only 2 skills people would actually want Kiel on Suras for.

Hard to say, it's listed in the modifiers list I made which means I must have come across it at some point.

If not I can always just do as you say and either add a huge cool down or a massive damage reduction to the two mentioned skills.

#22 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:33 AM

Doesnt OBMH mdef pierce effect scales to higher than +10 atm, ehh why reduce it :v

Also, Oni Horn could cast Counter Slash instead of Cross Impact.

For the RG one, it could be 5% every 5 int and another 5% every 5 str, as it's a hybrid skill(and the atk portion is stronger anyways). I dont like the heal proc, it harms you more than helps, with the delay it gives you lol.

Edited by Ashuckel, 08 March 2017 - 02:35 AM.

#23 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:54 AM

+1 for AHB, you're the man if you can make this proposal granted

#24 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:16 AM

How does proposals like this works? Just wondering if it's possible to have this pushed to be implemented a month from now? or is it just impossible

#25 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 04:06 AM

Nice +25% dmg increase on Wind Cutter/Sonic Wave, love it! i hope if this proposal gets approved by GMs, Physical Rks use these skills more since both skills are a bit forgotten (Specially Wind Cutter).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users