i visited lasagna dungeon today and wow....the spawn is fantastic. also the exp is quite good, about the same as eclage tower. And the spawn and the exp will go to waste since it is outshined by regions which has bounty board such as scarabas and NCT. Even Ye Kim from kRO said lasagna is the new popular leveling places from level 125-150.
Can GM please dedicate little of their time to expand the BB system? perhaps delegating one staff to communicate to playerbase to expand this system. Well, fast leveling wont hurt, player exploring the world wont hurt, player maxmimizing the use of bmx3 also wont hurt. Especially level 150+ zones since there are only 2 places available which are bio4 and NCT.
Verus is good, suitable level, and encouraging party play. But without BB, no one wants to spend their time there. Except those bots who always running around on verus field which never seems to be tired.
1. Kill Count
Should the kill count stays at 150? or should it be lowered? increased?
-increased: 300; 400; 1000
2. Exp Gained
Should the exp gained stays at 75% per kill? should it be lowered? increased?
-lowered: 70% for non VIP; 70% for lower level boards
-increased: 80%; 100%; 90% for higher level boards
Should the zeny stays at 37500? should it be lowered? increased? given another reward? EMB reward is already suitable?
- zeny: zeny rewards is fine as it is; zeny rewards should be scaled on monster difficulty (level); delete zeny rewards on high level boards
- EMB: EMB is fine as it is; delete EMB from rewards; replace EMB with another items
- items: reward specific given items (example: investment items) for every board on each areas; given an are box containing specific items
- my own proposal: zeny stays the same, while EMB from collecting full boards is deleted. The full board collection now will net you a box item (vary each board) which gives random item when opened. There are grade S thanks box (for level 140 boards), grade A thanks box (for level 120 boards), grade B thanks box (for level 100 boards), grade C thanks box (for level 70 boards), grade D thanks box (for level 40 boards), grade E thanks box (for level 20 boards), beginner thanks box (for level 1 boards), WoE thanks box (for woe 1 guild dungeon boards), Woe TE thanks box (for woe te guild dungeon boards), and WoE weapon supply box (for woe 2 guild dungeon boards). Here are the content of each boxes:
4. Exp given in smaller chunks
Well, i propose BB under level 70 needs the exp rewards to be given in chunks (4 chunks of exp is good i think), to prevent the exp to be wasted since the exp given is high, but it is capped to get 1,9 level per exp chunk. With smaller chunks, people can get multiple level ups per turn ins.
- Turn in All option: instead of forcing player to complete the whole board, make it check to how many quests done and turn in those instead. Example: NCT BB, only finished big bell, cursed box and cursed book. while big ben and neo punk unfinished. when choosing turn in all, only those 3 are counted.
- Ability to turn in unfinished quest but with exp penalty. Example: big bell only done 120/150. So, instead of giving 75% exp x 120 big bells, it is given penalty such as 50% exp x 120 big bells or lower.
- add another monster on hugel 81-100 boards to make farming EMB not tooooo easy.
i really have hope that this splendid project started by zerotigress need to be taken care of, since they are very helpful and become one of iRO trademark besides TI.
Here is the expansion idea (some boards with so many monsters should be divided into 2 boards to make it easier to collect the "all bounty" reward"), i suggest each board should have monster amount of 3-5:
Edited by fuyukikun, 15 October 2018 - 08:38 PM.