First of all...
Great job. My opinions on your system revamp.
1. Kill Count
Should the kill count stays at 150? or should it be lowered? increased?
increased: 400, similar to TI
2. Exp Gained
Should the exp gained stays at 75% per kill? should it be lowered? increased?
lowered: 70% for non VIP
increased: 80%, 100%
4. Exp given in smaller chunks
Well, i propose BB under level 70 needs the exp rewards to be given in chunks (4 chunks of exp is good i think), to prevent the exp to be wasted since the exp given is high, but it is capped to get 1,9 level per exp chunk. With smaller chunks, people can get multiple level ups per turn ins.
Why not give two options, one for those who want a quick boost, maybe to use leftover manual, and one for those who don't? So, there could be one bounty to kill 100 monsters, giving 70% of their exp, and one to kill 300 monsters, giving 90~100% of their exp. This would also help to phase out Gramps, since a lot of people seem to want this.
An alternative would be to lower the count for lower level BBs (100 for BBs from level 1~60), giving 70% exp, keep the count for those BBs accessible through levels 60~120, and increase to 300 the count for BBs of higher levels, also increasing the exp received to 90~100%. I think increasing the count to 400 would greatly favor some classes in higher levels for NCT. This would also "solve" the first world problem of low level BBs giving too much exp, and would help newer players in slowly conditioning themselves for the grinding needed in higher levels.
Should the zeny stays at 37500? should it be lowered? increased? given another reward? EMB reward is already suitable?
- zeny rewards should be scaled on monster difficulty (level)
- erase EMB from rewards, replace EMB with another items
I like the EMBs... If there are too many EMBs since Faceworm was introduced, I think removing Yellow/Red Novus BB would likely help solving it. XD
Also, I think BBs should stop giving zeny in level 99. It won't contribute too much in keeping inflation at bay, but since we don't have good zeny sinks, we also should cut the "zeny faucets".
- Turn in All option: instead of forcing player to complete the whole board, make it check to how many quests done and turn in those instead. Example: NCT BB, only finished big bell, cursed box and cursed book. while big ben and neo punk unfinished. when choosing turn in all, only those 3 are counted.
- Ability to turn in unfinished quest but with exp penalty. Example: big bell only done 120/150. So, instead of giving 75% exp x 120 big bells, it is given penalty such as 50% exp x 120 big bells or lower.
This is a great idea, and I always wanted both of these options. Good job!