can we have cylinder hairband in the next ocp - Page 2 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

can we have cylinder hairband in the next ocp

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#26 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:46 AM

I love this, bring more tears please, dont dissapoint me <3

#27 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:23 AM

LOL.

Keep those 'shares' from the Share the Banquet Event coming in, that way we'll get  the OCP Firesale. (Though I feel we'll get it either way, becoz: PLAYERBASE'S WALLET MILKING! )

Crutch item for Geneticist: Cylinder Headband

I swear this OCP stuff just makes players lazier and dumber.

#28 malaypower

malaypower

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:02 PM

syringe will hit 500m i hope so CHB within the same price range

#29 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:48 PM

if WP needs money, you'll get your boxes

#30 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:17 PM

Cylinder needs to come back now and every so often. It's a staple gear for the most popular pokemon class. Many geneticists can't get a party without cylinder now lmao, and they are surely can't afford to pay 2B for it.

#31 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:39 PM

Cylinder needs to come back now and every so often. It's a staple gear for the most popular pokemon class. Many geneticists can't get a party without cylinder now lmao, and they are surely can't afford to pay 2B for it.

Isnt this more of a reason to nerf the item, than to make it more available? The idea that a cash shop only item is becoming mandatory shows that it just isnt right.

#32 icecream2

icecream2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:12 AM

Isnt this more of a reason to nerf the item, than to make it more available? The idea that a cash shop only item is becoming mandatory shows that it just isnt right.

What about AHB? Spirit ring?

#33 Schizzler

Schizzler

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:27 AM

Maybe we should focus on getting rid of the inflation issue, before Ash's RNG nets him 999 CHBs, he sells 'em all, and never needs to worry about zenny again.

#34 2791130726184901777

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:29 AM

It's OP yes, but it's too late to nerf it. It's already in the Cash Shop, and it's for the most popular class, so they might as well make it available. People will open more box so more money for WP. Win - Win.  

#35 Schizzler

Schizzler

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:30 AM

Orr... Grav, just deck my character out and I'll just hand you my wallet. -_-

#36 WhyUs

WhyUs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:39 AM

I wonder what happen to the guy with 50CHB

#37 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:58 AM

'-'

#38 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:09 AM

What about AHB? Spirit ring?

Neither one of those are even in the same ballpark. More than double damage, cut SP cost by more than half, and instant cast, meaning no need for cast time gear or dex gear, and little reason to dump tons of points into dex, and also saving you from needing interrupt protection. All in one item, that has a slot, and only needs +7.

#39 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:23 AM

Cylinder Hairband has been in so often recently (OCP, Firesale, more Firesale, even more Firesale, etc)...

I really wish we could haveheadgears like Autumn Hairband, Ordinary Black Magician Hat, etc again first. :/

I just want the heartwing hairband back.

These! Though it won't be OCP, I'd love to have these made available again.

Magician's Gloves plz!

And this!

#40 icecream2

icecream2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:48 AM

Magician's Gloves plz!

Not much warlock these days, so it would probably net them too little profit so it will not happen. There are also far more players playing other classes.

#41 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:52 AM

The idea of Cash shop is becoming mandatory is all because of players mentality. Putting it simple, many players are asking for it and since WP also benefits from it, they would be dumb not to bring back the CHB lol

#42 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:54 AM

Not much warlock these days, so it would probably net them too little profit so it will not happen. There are also far more players playing other classes.

Due in no small part to the lack of solid gear. I, personally, as well as several others I know, picked up Mechanic again after this OCP. Axe mech still isnt great (at least at the lower levels) but it is bearable now. If it wasnt for the forced wind element weapon to be viable, it would be even better.

#43 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:57 AM

The idea of Cash shop is becoming mandatory is all because of players mentality. Putting it simple, many players are asking for it and since WP also benefits from it, they would be dumb not to bring back the CHB lol

Even a nerfed version would be popular. 50% overall increased damage, and a 0.5 variable reduction would have been more than enough. People invested in dex could more easily get instant cast, and 50% is still a huge damage boost. Not to mention the 5 str and int, which is high as it is. The SP reduction is just crazy, though, because unless you have almost no int, you effectively never need to think about SP again.

#44 WhyUs

WhyUs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:40 AM

No one play warlock

#45 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 May 2017 - 07:44 AM

Even a nerfed version would be popular. 50% overall increased damage, and a 0.5 variable reduction would have been more than enough. People invested in dex could more easily get instant cast, and 50% is still a huge damage boost. Not to mention the 5 str and int, which is high as it is. The SP reduction is just crazy, though, because unless you have almost no int, you effectively never need to think about SP again.

And this sounds all great to me. I would definitely get one if I had a gen xD

#46 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:01 AM

Well well well,seems like the entire game is made of genes,i thought it was made of suras  :heh:

#47 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:10 AM

because you only know the pvp game, if you bothered to pvm you'd know :v

#48 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:10 AM

I am just saying. Most everyone else needs +9 to get even 20% extra damage. Over double damage, SP cut to something like 40% of original cost, 5 str, 5 int, a slot and instant cast is just crazy. No one else gets even half of that. When leveling, at least, it lets you almost completely neglect dex in favor of int and str to boost damage, and since the damage boost is already crazy high, you can very safely drop a triple AS weapon in favor of a triple HF, boosting sustain to crazy levels. The wife is using a triple HF RTE, mal shadow set and a +9 Evil Dragon. She heavily out DPSes my GX (given, without EDP, but still), can easily outtank my GX, and has better HP sustain than my GX. And at range with a larger AoE to boot. With desirable elements as well. Only my ranger can out DPS her, but he has none of the other benefits since he is essentially a wet paper bag.

Now, Gene was strong before the Cylinder, but since I level mine without one, since we couldnt get a second at a reasonable price, this has just made it insane. The one piece of gear completely changes the stat distribution, equipment setup, and playstyle.

Edited by Latsabb, 22 May 2017 - 08:12 AM.

#49 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:03 AM

No one play warlock

Totally wrong. The number of warlocks has been growing steadily since NP/NCT cards were released. Even more after Pororoca Combo. Also, this item will also help Sorcs a lot, so they will likely profit soundly from Magician's Glove. Not as much as Cylinder, though...

#50 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:47 AM

No one play warlock

Warlock here wrecking GMT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users