can we have cylinder hairband in the next ocp - Page 4 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

can we have cylinder hairband in the next ocp

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#76 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:14 AM

Adding more OP gear wont solve anything. And of course they havent solved anything. kRO is waiting for iRO to finally go down so that they can shutter everything in the west, and deal with their core audience. iRO has never been important to kRO because it has always been more trouble than it was worth. So now they want to get as much money as possible while the game dies. And part of them doing that is putting in OP gear that people have to pay real money for. This gives them bursts of funds, and will eventually tank the game. And then they can cut their losses with iRO. It has been a while, so the numbers are a bit fuzzy, but I am almost certain that there was a time when Chaos had 10,000 people on at a time, and they used to discuss kRO having 600,000 active accounts. kRO was a success, but iRO has never been.

#77 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:46 AM

rebalancing is easy, i think you just dont get it that kRO simply does not care.

Edited by Ashuckel, 06 June 2017 - 07:47 AM.

#78 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:50 AM

It's hard to nerf stuff because of the generated insatisfaction for those who paid. It's more likely that they would buff MVPs and Instances, indirectly nerfing all classes, and highly buffing those who don't pay for these items.

#79 Aleister

Aleister

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:32 PM

What about a FAW in a box?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users