Economy is pretty much already ruined - Page 12 - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Economy is pretty much already ruined

• Please log in to reply
308 replies to this topic

#276 Tanzanito

Tanzanito

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 545 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:05 PM

I'd been killing Animo alliance for a long time and Dan and many people actually know I hated them as much as I hated the other side but why are you blaming them for being better/stronger? I'm pretty neutral here. Actually there were many times when they got rekt but they always came back instead of giving up. I admired them for that though xD

Anyway why are you bringing up Chaos dead WoE here again?

If being better/stronger = 

• Recognizing their own insignificance when they chose to stay at the empty server while good WoEs were actually happening somewhere else. 
  • Always trying to ally with every other guild, even though they have the majority of the WoE Population inside their guild
  • Pre-casting in a WoE SE (Self-Explanatory)
  • Pre-casting in a WoE SE with 2 allied guilds totalling more than 80 people, when all of their enemies together didn't have 50 people together.
  • Not being able to play/WoE in a new server that again, most guilds were playing because they're not capable of playing without huge amounts of mvps and god items.
  • Bullying new and 10 people guilds out of the WoE and then blaming WP and cheaters when the WoE died

Then I totally agree with you!!

Anyway why are you bringing up Chaos dead WoE here again?

I'm bringing this up for the same reason you're bringing up random stuff ;)

Edited by Tanzanito, 05 July 2017 - 12:06 PM.

#277 dekogg

dekogg

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:10 PM

* Grabs popcorn

#278 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:12 PM

If being better/stronger =

• Recognizing their own insignificance when they chose to stay at the empty server while good WoEs were actually happening somewhere else.
  • Always trying to ally with every other guild, even though they have the majority of the WoE Population inside their guild
  • Pre-casting in a WoE SE (Self-Explanatory)
  • Pre-casting in a WoE SE with 2 allied guilds totalling more than 80 people, when all of their enemies together didn't have 50 people together.
  • Not being able to play/WoE in a new server that again, most guilds were playing because they're not capable of playing without huge amounts of mvps and god items.
  • Bullying new and 10 people guilds out of the WoE and then blaming WP and cheaters when the WoE died
Then I totally agree with you!!

I'm bringing this up for the same reason you're bringing up random stuff ;)

So the solution is rage quit and crying on the forums? Come here, let me spank your butt one time and give you a lollipop lmfao

It's not totally random though. I simply suggested a server wipe on Odin (random eh? lol) because there are so many bugs and exploits then out of nowhere you came to reply and referred me to dead WoE in Chaos. I mean I get it you're mad that your side didn't win but you should make a new thread on Chaos forums. I would love to add some more salt too! Hahaha

#279 Darkeshi

Darkeshi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:14 PM

giphy.gif

#280 Tanzanito

Tanzanito

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:17 PM

It's not totally random though. I simply suggested a server wipe on Odin 

So the solution is confirming you're not capable of reaching people's level when you don't have any obvious advantages like you do in Chaos Server and crying out loud for a wipe on the forums? Come here, let me spank your butt one time and give you a lollipop lmfao

Edited by Tanzanito, 05 July 2017 - 12:17 PM.

#281 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:19 PM

So the solution is confirming you're not capable of reaching people's level when you don't have any obvious advantages and crying out loud for a wipe on the forums? Come here, let me spank your butt one time and give you a lollipop lmfao

Am I the one that complaining about this new server? Nope that's why you're so bad and rage quit WoE in Chaos and still salty until now. Nice try trying to score but still one step behind me xD

#282 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:20 PM

he's falling for it so easy lmao

#283 Tanzanito

Tanzanito

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:21 PM

Am I the one that complaining about this new server?

You're the one asking for a wipe so...that kinda covers up the whole "confirming you're not capable of reaching people's level when you don't have any obvious advantages like you do in Chaos Server and crying out loud for a wipe "

#284 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:22 PM

Proof that you can flat out say you are trolling, and people will keep feeding.

#285 Ich1ka

Ich1ka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:23 PM

the fact that some people have 10+ million of zeny 3 days after the server started really bummed me out. im sitting here struggling with ~100k (strictly from found drops) while these exploiters are living in luxury because they didnt want to earn it the hard way. .

i heard one guy found the exploit like 1 day after server started, and had 50 million zeny the next day . this isnt cool.

#286 Tanzanito

Tanzanito

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:24 PM

he's falling for it so easy lmao

While you're getting the corn, I'm already finishing to eat the cornflakes, buddy. My focus here is something else than Chakri, he's not that relevant  ;)

Edited by Tanzanito, 05 July 2017 - 12:25 PM.

#287 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:26 PM

When you're getting the corn, I'm already finishing to eat the cornflakes, buddy. My focus here is something else than Chakri, he's not that relevant  ;)

What if they want to eat corn on the cob? No need to process it.

#288 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:28 PM

You're the one asking for a wipe so...that kinda covers up the whole "confirming you're not capable of reaching people's level when you don't have any obvious advantages like you do in Chaos Server and crying out loud for a wipe "

Considering how I started newly in Chaos with no advantages and able to make you who had more advantages rage quit WoE with salt. I think I totally have no problem reaching people's level in this newly fresh server. I don't know about you though. Are you going to rage quit this server like you did in Chaos? Lmfao

-_- I'm hurt that I'm not relevant to you but it took few posts to trigger your salt. WoE is on today. I'm sure Animosity will again be ready for you. Crying over dead WoE won't revitalize itself xD

Edited by ChakriGuard, 05 July 2017 - 12:34 PM.

#289 Tanzanito

Tanzanito

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:33 PM

Considering how I started newly in Chaos and able to make you rage quit WoE with salt. I think I totally have no problem reaching people's level in this newly fresh server.

I don't know about you though. Are you going to rage quit this server like you did in Chaos? Lmfao

Funny how you made me quit since I played in Animosity back then, hence the printscreen.

9d5.png

Edited by Tanzanito, 05 July 2017 - 12:33 PM.

#290 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:36 PM

Funny how you made me quit since I played in Animosity back then, hence the printscreen.

9d5.png

Oh so you're salty that you left Animosity and now Animosity is dominating WoE which makes you mad? Lmfao

#291 Tanzanito

Tanzanito

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:41 PM

Oh so you're salty that you left Animosity and now Animosity is dominating WoE which makes you mad? Lmfao

No, I left Animosity while they were holding the soon to be 160 day econ in yuno2 with CS and Sinergia because WoE was so -_-ty I'd rather squeeze lemons into my eyes rather than keep kicking a bunch of dead dogs once again.

I then moved to some other more interesting WoEs that I actually had to do more stuff than pressing Insert and chatting. But good try, bud!

Edited by Tanzanito, 05 July 2017 - 12:43 PM.

#292 TheUnlimited

TheUnlimited

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:42 PM

FZRiFW1.gif

#293 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:43 PM

the fact that some people have 10+ million of zeny 3 days after the server started really bummed me out. im sitting here struggling with ~100k (strictly from found drops) while these exploiters are living in luxury because they didnt want to earn it the hard way. .

i heard one guy found the exploit like 1 day after server started, and had 50 million zeny the next day . this isnt cool.

I saw your introduction thread. You must be totally new to iRO. I like your innocence and optimism. Anyway welcome. Make yourself at home and enjoy your ride <3

#294 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:46 PM

No, I left Animosity while they were holding the soon to be 160 day econ in yuno2 with CS and Sinergia because WoE was so -_-ty I'd rather squeeze lemons into my eyes rather than keep kicking a bunch of dead dogs once again.

I then moved to some other more interesting WoEs that I actually had to do more stuff than pressing Insert and chatting. But good try, bud!

Damn WoE is too easy for you is the message I'm getting. Time for you to gear up and break Valk 3 now. Apparently that better thing to do after you moved on is to cry on forums how WoE is dead lmfao

#295 Tanzanito

Tanzanito

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:49 PM

Damn WoE is too easy for you is the message I'm getting. Time for you to gear up and break Valk 3 now. Apparently that better thing to do after you moved on is to cry on forums how WoE is dead lmfao

Well it is. 

And no thanks, I'm alreardy gearing up here. Maybe you should try to convince your almighty guild leader to player in here.

protip: he won't, since they know they're going to get rekt by everyone and you'll be hopping guilds while you get your ass beaten by me. 

#296 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:53 PM

Well it is.

And no thanks, I'm alreardy gearing up here. Maybe you should try to convince your almighty guild leader to player in here.

protip: he won't, since they know they're going to get rekt by everyone and you'll be hopping guilds while you get your ass beaten by me.

I'm not really into WoE politics. I just WoE'ed where I could kill for fun. That's all mattered to me.

Yup my ass is so getting get beaten by your salt <3 ouch ... my livers lmfao

#297 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:12 PM

Well, Gift Boxes are locked down. Cant be opened, cant be traded. So at least that is stopped for now.

#298 Easly

Easly

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1716 posts
  • Server:ymir/valk

Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:16 PM

Please don't encourage them to come to the new server, let them farm god items on chaos for the next 6 months like they did with ymir. They've already killed 2 servers, let's not add a third to that list.

#299 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:27 PM

Well, Gift Boxes are locked down. Cant be opened, cant be traded. So at least that is stopped for now.

That's a good news. Now I really hope Camp will actually follow up with wipe on exploiters' account(s)

#300 Tanzanito

Tanzanito

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:49 PM

Please don't encourage them to come to the new server, let them farm god items on chaos for the next 6 months like they did with ymir. They've already killed 2 servers, let's not add a third to that list.

They don't kill servers with guilds actually playing though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users