Economy is pretty much already ruined - Page 11 - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Economy is pretty much already ruined

• Please log in to reply
308 replies to this topic

#251 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:11 AM

I bet OCP boxes could solve the problems on the server :o

it's funny coz its true

#252 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:13 AM

Yeah, like, everytime someone feels in disadvantage for any reason we must wipe :rice: .

If Loki could do a wipe when people were paying a subscription, we can get a wipe here where people have been living on freebies. ;)

#253 iFashion

iFashion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:16 AM

If Loki could do a wipe when people were paying a subscription, we can get a wipe here where people have been living on freebies. ;)

Difference is Loki had wipes because they wanted new people to join the server.

If this server wipes, it will get the opposite effect.

#254 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:18 AM

Difference is Loki had wipes because they wanted new people to join the server.

If this server wipes, it will get the opposite effect.

Strange. Here I thought they wiped because we were duping MVP cards.

#255 iFashion

iFashion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:31 AM

When your server has low population made of only very old players and a big group of them dupes, its actually really easy to go for a wipe.

If the only problem was the mvp cards it would have been easier for them to just delete the cards but there was a lot of old zeny involved and add to that a non-friendly economy for new players.

Edited by iFashion, 05 July 2017 - 09:36 AM.

#256 Allori

Allori

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationPlains of Arunafeltz
  • Server:Poring

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:31 AM

You want an entire server to be wiped because a group of toxic members are botting to exploit the achievment system. I would definitely quit the server if that happen. 

If the staff do not want BOTs here, so why don't we have Safengine yet? 

#257 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:40 AM

When your server has low population made of only very old players and a big group of them dupes, its actually really easy to go for a wipe.

If the only problem was the mvp cards it would have been easier for them to just delete the cards but there was a lot of old zeny involved and add to that a non-friendly economy for new players.

I dont know when you are talking about, but the server was well populated, and filled with new people. Everything under the sun was being duped, but MVP cards really pissed the GMs off.

#258 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:43 AM

You want an entire server to be wiped because a group of toxic members are botting to exploit the achievment system. I would definitely quit the server if that happen. 

I have never stated that I want a server wipe. Just ban everyone that abused, and do a wipe on the KP items, then refund the KP. Legit people get some extra KP since they already spent some, but all the abusers get to take a hike, and we dont have stockpiles anywhere. Done deal. The Gift Box thing has already sailed, you cant wipe that. Ban the worst ones, and their alt accounts that are likely holding the stuff, and cut your losses.

#259 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:09 AM

Yeah, like, everytime someone feels in disadvantage for any reason we must wipe :rice: .

Thats how it's done lmfao

#260 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:11 AM

You want an entire server to be wiped because a group of toxic members are botting to exploit the achievment system. I would definitely quit the server if that happen.

I would also quit if they wipe server because all my exploited zeny will be gone and I will be salty af as I've lost the right to call other poor players trash lmfao

#261 Tanzanito

Tanzanito

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:36 AM

I would also quit if they wipe server because all my exploited zeny will be gone and I will be salty af as I've lost the right to call other poor players trash lmfao

If that's your stance, you should start fighting for renewal's server wipe then, start by trying to convince your guild there and you might find out some interesting stuff ;)

@Latsabb
Mate, stop accessing the forums and start reading the wikis. If you really leeched a PF for 10 hours in TOY FACTORY, then you clearly have no idea what you're talking about and should definitely update yourself regarding this game. And it's more surprising that a EVE player has this kind of attitude, that's if you even know where your avatar is from.

#262 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:39 AM

If that's your stance, you should start fighting for renewal's server wipe then, start by trying to convince your guild there and you might find out some interesting stuff ;)

@Latsabb
Mate, stop accessing the forums and start reading the wikis. If you really leeched a PF for 10 hours in TOY FACTORY, then you clearly have no idea what you're talking about and should definitely update yourself regarding this game. And it's more surprising that a EVE player has this kind of attitude, that's if you even know where your avatar is from.

I leech where I am asked to leech. He is vending in Toy Factory, and playing on his main account somewhere else, and doesnt want to watch the screen. I leeched him from ~30 to 66 in that time period, and got loot and levels myself, so I dont understand your point. What would I get from the wikis, exactly? Toy Factory has limited agro, and a well protected spawn in, especially with all of the other leechers. They can AFK all day in relative safety.

Your EVE comment makes even less sense, considering how many EVE players are mining 10 hours a day, lol.

#263 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:53 AM

@Latsabb

But I don't really see many complaints on Chaos right now beside people cheating in "dead" WoE which has nothing to do with ruined econ. So why would I fight for the server wipe there? Lmfao

My guild? What guild? All my characters are guileless because I don't WoE as there is no WoE to do lol

#264 mentalmidget

mentalmidget

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:56 AM

But I don't really see many complaints on Chaos right now beside people cheating in "dead" WoE which has nothing to do with ruined econ. So why would I fight for the server wipe there? Lmfao

My guild? What guild? All my characters are guileless because I don't WoE as there is no WoE to do lol

aren't you a xellie bot?

#265 DemiGod

DemiGod

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:12 AM

I have never stated that I want a server wipe. Just ban everyone that abused, and do a wipe on the KP items, then refund the KP. Legit people get some extra KP since they already spent some, but all the abusers get to take a hike, and we dont have stockpiles anywhere. Done deal. The Gift Box thing has already sailed, you cant wipe that. Ban the worst ones, and their alt accounts that are likely holding the stuff, and cut your losses.

Sorry but this won't work at all. I've spent millions of zeny on kafrashop items from other players that would suddenly vanish into thin air. If I lost all my kafra shop stuff and the zeny I paid to get I would quit the server and I know a lot of other people would as well.

#266 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:17 AM

What the heck have you been spending millions of zeny on from the kafra shop? Regardless, yes, a few people will suffer needlessly. More people suffer otherwise. It is a crap situation with no ideal solution where everyone wins.

#267 mentalmidget

mentalmidget

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:21 AM

What the heck have you been spending millions of zeny on from the kafra shop? Regardless, yes, a few people will suffer needlessly. More people suffer otherwise. It is a crap situation with no ideal solution where everyone wins.

open the kafra shop, there are enough broken items in there im sure you can find a reason to spend zeny on them.  but judging by your previous posts you aren't too keen on playing this game efficiently.

Edited by mentalmidget, 05 July 2017 - 11:23 AM.

#268 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:27 AM

open the kafra shop, there are enough broken items in there im sure you can find a reason to spend zeny on them.  but judging by your previous posts you aren't too keen on playing this game efficiently.

For him to lose out on the wipe, he would need to be stockpiling. Cant wipe stuff you already used. And a few million zeny would buy quite a bit of KP at this point. Obviously it cant be WoE boxes, so it just makes me curious.

#269 Tanzanito

Tanzanito

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:30 AM

Chao / ruined econ

Those are basically synonyms. Also, regarding the guild if you're REALLY that worried about the server's economy you should've start your crusade back when you played on Animosity. Being worried only now just shows how you're just here to bash on people you know and might not be that fond of while you actually give 2 flying _ucks about the economy. Stop being a hypocrite, please. 

#270 mentalmidget

mentalmidget

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:32 AM

For him to lose out on the wipe, he would need to be stockpiling. Cant wipe stuff you already used. And a few million zeny would buy quite a bit of KP at this point. Obviously it cant be WoE boxes, so it just makes me curious.

yes, exactly!

#271 Easly

Easly

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1716 posts
  • Server:ymir/valk

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:33 AM

. Stop being a hypocrite, please.

Not possible.

#272 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:34 AM

Chakri is here to troll. That much should have been quite obvious, lol.

#273 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:41 AM

aren't you a xellie bot?

If you mean Chakrism as he most advanced cheat, then maybe your assumption is correct xD

Those are basically synonyms. Also, regarding the guild if you're REALLY that worried about the server's economy you should've start your crusade back when you played on Animosity. Being worried only now just shows how you're just here to bash on people you know and might not be that fond of while you actually give 2 flying _ucks about the economy. Stop being a hypocrite, please.

You think I give a -_- at all? I'm not the one that chase new players away with saturated markets as a result of old players spamming 69+ alts farming -_- lmfao

About WoE in Animosity, I just WoE'ed where I could kill people. It released my stresses especially when scrubs got salty lmfao. Also I was not the one that killed WoE with cheats boo hoo!

Chakri is here to troll. That much should have been quite obvious, lol.

You are the winner here! I thought we are all here trolling? My bad lmfao

#274 Tanzanito

Tanzanito

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:45 AM

Animosity...killed WoE 

Oh you're really good in finding synonyms huh? Just a shame that WoE is dead since 2014.

Spoiler

Edited by Tanzanito, 05 July 2017 - 11:45 AM.

#275 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:53 AM

Oh you're really good in finding synonyms huh? Just a shame that WoE is dead since 2014.

Spoiler

I'd been killing Animo alliance for a long time and Dan and many people actually know I hated them as much as I hated the other side but why are you blaming them for being better/stronger? I'm pretty neutral here. Actually there were many times when they got rekt but they always came back instead of giving up. I admired them for that though xD

Anyway why are you bringing up Chaos dead WoE here again?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users