Economy is pretty much already ruined - Page 10 - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Economy is pretty much already ruined

• Please log in to reply
308 replies to this topic

#226 SettlerofCatan

SettlerofCatan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:07 AM

I dont know why youre still trying. Just let this guy keep complaining and torturing himself playing a game that he clearly is hating.

The rest of us can play this competently.

#227 iFashion

iFashion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:07 AM

How am I reaching? What, you went out, timed yourself, and farmed for exactly one hour, and then transferred, just to show me? Please. And this is proof that you did it alone, as well? No. There is nothing to debunk, because you have no proof. Want to see my candy cane collection? I swear, I got all 3000 in an hour.

Edit: Make the video, then.

Just curious, what will you do if the guy makes a video and prooves he makes that amount of zeny in an hour + some good chunk of experience?

Why did you got so salty about high lvls getting high amount of zeny? When did the problem with bots was gift boxes and not farmable gear and card influx? If they take out the gift exploit do you think the zeny influx will get reduced? Why not pointing out that the only and real problem are the bots? If they ip ban the exploiters, will you be happy to be part of the banned group? as you clearly stated you exploited the achievement system just to prove a point of how your RNG is so good and got 300k zeny in 1 hour.

Just please, stop

#228 SettlerofCatan

SettlerofCatan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:10 AM

Probably still complain. My guess

#229 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:12 AM

Just curious, what will you do if the guy makes a video and prooves he makes that amount of zeny in an hour + some good chunk of experience?

Why did you got so salty about high lvls getting high amount of zeny? When did the problem with bots was gift boxes and not farmable gear and card influx? If they take out the gift exploit do you think the zeny influx will get reduced? Why not pointing out that the only and real problem are the bots? If they ip ban the exploiters, will you be happy to be part of the banned group? as you clearly stated you exploited the achievement system just to prove a point of how your RNG is so good and got 300k zeny in 1 hour.

Just please, stop

If he post it, I will agree that it is apparently possible, and still stand by what is the actual point, and that is that the exploit is dumping way too much money into the system. Everyone else seems to be very focused on how much they can make an hour, as if that somehow justifies the exploit. Even if he can make it, which I still dont think he can, but if he can, that leaves my point unchanged. I dont care if high levels make lots of money, because that is how the game should be. Good on whoever can farm the crap out of whatever zone. That isnt what the problem is. The problem is the too good to be true money per hour level 5s are cranking out, and how that completely destabilized the first week economy of the server.

And if I get a ban, then I get a ban. Already stated that. I dont mind starting over if it means that the server wouldnt have this crap. Especially on the KP side.

#230 Kailash

Kailash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:21 AM

Some people choose to "exploit" gift boxes, and create a million novices to get 300k starting zeny to level up their characters. Others choose to rush levelling and buy gears as they level, allowing them to kill harder monsters that drop better loot for more zeny per hour.

Once again, I fully acknowledge botting is a problem whether it's gift boxes or hunting monsters.

I still don't see the problem to the economy if someone chooses to do the former. I personally will find it boring, but if that's what they want to do, that's their call. Or the GMs can disable the achievement system. But leaving it on isn't going to break the economy as long as the bots are controlled.

#231 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:26 AM

It already broke the economy, because people started this as soon as the lights on the server turned on. The fact that it is now being botted just makes it 10 times worse, because bots cant mob, and cant take hard places. They operate by quantity, not quality. This allows them to make end game money, which a hunting bot never would. (with the exception of rare item finds, of course) And it is spilling more money into the system than the high level people, as there arent that many people that are high level right now, let alone making that sort of money. And definitely not for 24 hours a day. There was a vendor in Payon last night with 27 four leaf clovers. I can only imagine how much money he made from the boxes.

Edited by Latsabb, 05 July 2017 - 08:28 AM.

#232 iFashion

iFashion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:29 AM

Some people choose to "exploit" gift boxes, and create a million novices to get 300k starting zeny to level up their characters. Others choose to rush levelling and buy gears as they level, allowing them to kill harder monsters that drop better loot for more zeny per hour.

Once again, I fully acknowledge botting is a problem whether it's gift boxes or hunting monsters.

I still don't see the problem to the economy if someone chooses to do the former. I personally will find it boring, but if that's what they want to do, that's their call. Or the GMs can disable the achievement system. But leaving it on isn't going to break the economy as long as the bots are controlled.

This.

The only real problem are the bots. Thats all.

#233 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:30 AM

This.

The only real problem are the bots. Thats all.

So, the bots hoarded 10s of thousands of KP? And made +10 equipment on the second day of the server possible?

#234 Archiedagod

Archiedagod

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:31 AM

I will be making the video after the maintenance. Stay Tuned

#235 Kailash

Kailash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:33 AM

So the guys who botted it will get banned, the surplus loot from boxes will get wiped. The GMs may decide to make changes to the way it works (waiting for level 20 before it can be redeemed or disabling it). Or they might leave it in.

And your solution to this is a server wipe?

#236 Ardelle

Ardelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationNiflheim
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:35 AM

I will be making the video after the maintenance. Stay Tuned

Can you please show the build of whatever class you're doing this on? I'm just curious.

#237 SettlerofCatan

SettlerofCatan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:35 AM

Lol enjoy the +10 knife [3] USELESS

#238 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:36 AM

So the guys who botted it will get banned, the surplus loot from boxes will get wiped. The GMs may decide to make changes to the way it works (waiting for level 20 before it can be redeemed or disabling it). Or they might leave it in.

And your solution to this is a server wipe?

My suggestion was never a server wipe. I proposed what might help, but most of the damage is done, especially on the KP front. I was simply bringing it up, so that they will get it fixed. It is being fixed. Thread successful. I hope everyone that abused it gets banned, and that the KP items get tracked down and deleted. Small sacrifice, and yes, if that were to happen, I would be caught in the net. Not the first time I have been banned, so it is all good.

#239 iFashion

iFashion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:36 AM

So, the bots hoarded 10s of thousands of KP? And made +10 equipment on the second day of the server possible?

No, but thats beyond the gift box/zeny issue you posted about.

#240 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:37 AM

No, but thats beyond the gift box/zeny issue you posted about.

You might want to re-read my post. It is for the gift boxes AND the KP.

#241 Achelexus

Achelexus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:39 AM

The Cash Shop thing did a far bigger damage and it's funny how people don't realize it.

Free 5000 White Potions and 1000 Blue Potions? Do you think people would be making 500k zeny in 1 hour in HOs without all these free potions? They wouldn't be able to afford it.

#242 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:44 AM

I regret joining Renewal instead of Classic. Seems like Classic is a home of -_- talking scrubs causing limitless drama which Inloce it hehehe

#243 iFashion

iFashion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:45 AM

You might want to re-read my post. It is for the gift boxes AND the KP.

Most of the damage didnt even came from hoarders.

Almost everyone got 2 accounts and 2 codes for each account that make 1000 KP. That is how it was intended to be and that already did the damage. 

The only real issue they can address right now is the bots. They cant take out KP items because they represent the only income of the server when people try to buy more WP for boosts. If they remove the pots, arrows or oridecons that would make the server even more unbalanced for the new players because the headstart player base would be the only ones with the early boost.

Edited by iFashion, 05 July 2017 - 08:47 AM.

#244 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:47 AM

I have to agree tho that it's probably more efficient to farm high level maps than create chars to exploit the gift boxes ... given that you have already exploited 250 KP code and hoarded up 50k KP. Then burning supplies and greed scrolls wouldn't be a problem smartasss xD

-_-ing scrubs killed Classic and now running new server too. No wonder why you guys are so trash lmfao

Edited by ChakriGuard, 05 July 2017 - 08:48 AM.

#245 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:49 AM

Most of the damage didnt even came from hoarders.

Almost everyone got 2 accounts and 2 codes for each account that make 1000 KP. That is how it was intended to be and that already did the damage. 

The only real issue they can address right now is the bots. They cant take out KP items because they represent the only income of the server when the people try to buy more WP. If they remove the pots, arrows or oridecons that would make the server even more unbalanced for the new players because the headstart player base would be the only ones with the early boost.

The ones that hoarded have had the most help leveling, the most help farming, the most help MVPing and can and will have the most help come WoE. People with 25,000 WoE whites or more, not to mention the blues, can and will cause lasting damage to the power dynamic on this server.

And I didnt mean that they should remove the cash shop. I meant that they should refund WPE that was turned into KP, and wipe anything that came from the cash shop, to remove all those stockpiles.

#246 iFashion

iFashion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:58 AM

The ones that hoarded have had the most help leveling, the most help farming, the most help MVPing and can and will have the most help come WoE. People with 25,000 WoE whites or more, not to mention the blues, can and will cause lasting damage to the power dynamic on this server.

And I didnt mean that they should remove the cash shop. I meant that they should refund WPE that was turned into KP, and wipe anything that came from the cash shop, to remove all those stockpiles.

The only thing they can do is ban people that somehow managed to pass boxes or silverine to their main account by hoarding codes.

Wiping the 1000 KP items from duo accounts would be dumb because, as i said, it will give more unbalance as the people that made use of the items are already ahead in level.  The codes where intended to be and the items from KP where intended to be.

#247 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:03 AM

I say we reset the server again. That's one way to be sure. Then keep restarting he sever every 2-3 months.

#248 Allori

Allori

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationPlains of Arunafeltz
  • Server:Poring

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:05 AM

I say we reset the server again. That's one way to be sure. Then keep restarting he sever every 2-3 months.

:rice:

#249 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:08 AM

I bet OCP boxes could solve the problems on the server :o

#250 iFashion

iFashion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 09:10 AM

Yeah, like, everytime someone feels in disadvantage for any reason we must wipe :rice: .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users