Economy is pretty much already ruined - Page 9 - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Economy is pretty much already ruined

• Please log in to reply
308 replies to this topic

#201 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:57 AM

a botter going make more elsewhere than doing this and doing giftboxes is a waste of time since in 1 day you could be making a lot more just playing the game and have a leveled character in the process. 

Yes, all those dungeon mobbing bots eating WoE pots like candy are really raking it in. :hmm:

#202 SirFashion

SirFashion

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:00 AM

Because they want to justify people exploiting because it is possible that less than 1% of the population might make decent money as well.

The point is that there are worse things happening right now. Botters in general are way more harmful to the server than this gift box exploit based on rng.

10 botters on toy factory make as much damage to the server as 10 botters doing this gift box rng stuff. The point is that botters are the ones that are making damage here and even if they wipe the server and start from 0 if they cant control the botting accounts the server will end up the same as now after 7 days.

#203 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:01 AM

The point is that there are worse things happening right now. Botters in general are way more harmful to the server than this gift box exploit based on rng.

10 botters on toy factory make as much damage to the server as 10 botters doing this gift box rng stuff. The point is that botters are the ones that are making damage here and even if they wipe the server and start from 0 if they cant control the botting accounts the server will end up the same as now after 7 days.

A botter does not make 300k an hour at Toy Factory. No one does. I spent 10 hours there leeching our guild forger.

#204 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:03 AM

I also find it an odd coincidence that the bulk of the people that have come in to say it isnt a big deal have less than 10 posts.

Most of them seem to come from the same guild or group too!? In getting so nervous of getting rekt hahaha

Seems like exploiters defending exploited method to me though. It's subjective to discuss how efficient this exploit is. Trolls can go days and days for sure because a conclusion will never be reached. However an exploit is an exploit.

Who knows anyway? Many people know iRO scrubs are jokes and most of us are either cheaters or exploiters. Let's be good friends okay? Lmfao

#205 SirFashion

SirFashion

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:03 AM

I also find it an odd coincidence that the bulk of the people that have come in to say it isnt a big deal have less than 10 posts.

Had to make a new account on WP for this server as the registry was broken on day -1

#206 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:04 AM

Had to make a new account on WP for this server as the registry was broken on day -1

And you couldnt use your old forum login? Because it seems to work fine for everyone else.

#207 SirFashion

SirFashion

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:07 AM

A botter does not make 300k an hour at Toy Factory. No one does. I spent 10 hours there leeching our guild forger.

If a player (i was an example) can make 1.4m from npc overcharge on toy factory 2, what makes you think a bot doesnt make more per day. If i made basic maths a bot that is way more efficient compared to a real player could be making 2.5m daily on toy factory. 

I repeat, the real issue here is the absence of ban hammer on obvious botts that are making zeny and getting past lvl 70+ ready to keep introducing slotted gear on the server and ruining the high lvl economy.

#208 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:10 AM

If a player (i was an example) can make 1.4m from npc overcharge on toy factory 2, what makes you think a bot doesnt make more per day. If i made basic maths a bot that is way more efficient compared to a real player could be making 2.5m daily on toy factory. 

I repeat, the real issue here is the absence of ban hammer on obvious botts that are making zeny and getting past lvl 70+ ready to keep introducing slotted gear on the server and ruining the high lvl economy.

Per day doesnt say anything. How much per hour, is the question. 100k an hour is an optimistic average for someone in Toy Factory, and that was before the place was absolutely flooded to the point that you cant just back to back kill. Those same bots, however, could have just set up a very simple script to run and get two Gift Boxes in under 2 minutes, making even more than someone doing it by hand. No need to waste time in dialog boxes, loading, character selecting, slowly dealing, etc.

#209 iFashion

iFashion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:14 AM

Per day doesnt say anything. How much per hour, is the question. 100k an hour is an optimistic average for someone in Toy Factory, and that was before the place was absolutely flooded to the point that you cant just back to back kill. Those same bots, however, could have just set up a very simple script to run and get two Gift Boxes in under 2 minutes, making even more than someone doing it by hand. No need to waste time in dialog boxes, loading, character selecting, slowly dealing, etc.

Im worried as how you see more of an issue on the gift boxes than on the ori/elu influx combined with the "endgame" slotted gear bots are getting to over refine and get carded.

PS. This is my old account, older than yours btw, and i dont even use the forums that much for the post count to matter.

#210 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:19 AM

Im worried as how you see more of an issue on the gift boxes than on the ori/elu influx combined with the "endgame" slotted gear bots are getting to over refine and get carded.

PS. This is my old account, older than yours btw, and i dont even use the forums that much for the post count to matter.

Who said that I am not worried about bots? Is that an excuse to be tolerant of an exploit wrecking the economy? And the amount of ori and elu at this point is already very high, due to the Gift Boxes, in part. Not to mention the floor of free enriched thanks to that KP.

And although your forum account may be slightly older than mine here, your account most certainly isnt, being that my account is from 2002.

#211 SettlerofCatan

SettlerofCatan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:04 AM

Same lol

#212 Archiedagod

Archiedagod

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:20 AM

The fact you leeched a forging smith in toy factory for 10 hours really displays your skill at the game.. please stop embarrassing yourself.. play the game or quit .. that's your choices.. quit crying the game is 16 years old idiot.

#213 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:27 AM

The fact you leeched a forging smith in toy factory for 10 hours really displays your skill at the game.. please stop embarrassing yourself.. play the game or quit .. that's your choices.. quit crying the game is 16 years old idiot.

Random, unrelated post of the day. Thanks for displaying the choices though, and I will pick play the game, and still "cry."

#214 sakarch

sakarch

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:27 AM

You literally can only make 3 posts a day right now, i dont know if that is because you have a new account or just the rules, but post count doesnt mean -_- when the forums have such strict rules when it comes to making and replying to posts.

#215 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:30 AM

You literally can only make 3 posts a day right now, i dont know if that is because you have a new account or just the rules, but post count doesnt mean -_- when the forums have such strict rules when it comes to making and replying to posts.

It was less about post count, and more about a lot of people with new person/alt account post counts.

#216 sakarch

sakarch

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:38 AM

It was less about post count, and more about a lot of people with new person/alt account post counts.

I am posting on an alt account right now because i literally cant reply to my own posts due to being told i have posted to much today.

#217 Archiedagod

Archiedagod

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:41 AM

you are crying.. literally everyone knows about the bots.. and you're the only one crying on forums responding to every single comment, literally you are refreshing the page every 2minutes to continue your pathetic post.. stop crying and farm more toy factory while I make 500k an hour at CTHOs

#218 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:44 AM

you are crying.. literally everyone knows about the bots.. and you're the only one crying on forums responding to every single comment, literally you are refreshing the page every 2minutes to continue your pathetic post.. stop crying and farm more toy factory while I make 500k an hour at CTHOs

Actually, I am reading other posts, and see notifications, and I am sorry that you arent a fan of people responded to comments that are aimed at them. It is pretty common on forums. And yes, enjoy CTHO, not getting as much as you claim, and certainly not leeching a forging blacksmith at the same time. ;)

#219 Archiedagod

Archiedagod

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:54 AM

debunk me please

QUo2r8m.jpg

Z4k60zz.jpg

see you  :rice:

#220 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:55 AM

And this is proof that you got this in an hour... How?

#221 Archiedagod

Archiedagod

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:56 AM

LOL man you are reaching so hard.. anyone with a brain knows these are very average numbers at CTHOs.. quit before I make a video lol

Edited by Archiedagod, 05 July 2017 - 07:58 AM.

#222 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 07:59 AM

LOL man you are reaching so hard.. 

How am I reaching? What, you went out, timed yourself, and farmed for exactly one hour, and then transferred, just to show me? Please. And this is proof that you did it alone, as well? No. There is nothing to debunk, because you have no proof. Want to see my candy cane collection? I swear, I got all 3000 in an hour.

Edit: Make the video, then.

Edited by Latsabb, 05 July 2017 - 08:00 AM.

#223 Archiedagod

Archiedagod

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:04 AM

Making video be back in 1 hour lmao this guy man I swear..

#224 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:04 AM

Making video be back in 1 hour lmao this guy man I swear..

Cant wait to see it. ;)

#225 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:05 AM

Could really use some popcorn right about now....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users