Currently due to the DDOS and login server issues, users may have trouble logging in. We are working on filtering out the attacking locations but this takes time and evolves as the attacks do.
[7:20 PM July 31st ]
Steam logins should be up now.
[3:00 PM July 30th ] Regarding Game and Web services connectivity issues - DDoS:
[1:54 PM July 30th ] Steam accounts:
Unable to login with Steam Account issue will be looked into on Monday (West Coast - US).
We ask you to be patient for the time being.
[1:37 PM July 30th ] Update from the staff:
In an effort to resolve some connection issues, we have tested a workaround that we found to be effective. However, note that this may not be applicable to persistent issues.
Important: Before starting you must disable the Proxy/VPN used to access the game and forums.
Users with connection issues to patcher, forums, Warpportal main website and support are asked to temporarily switch to Google DNS.
If you are unsure on how to switch to Google DNS please visit this webpage. Once the DNS is changed please see if you can access WP services.
[12:09 PM July 30th ] Update from the staff:
Users who are unable to connect to game and patcher and must use a VPN to pass through please send a ticket with the following info:
Ticket subject: IP Block due to DDoS
Account for game (ID):
To get your IP please use this website.
If your IP or region are incorrect then make sure you are not using proxy at that time.
- Will there be compensation?
- Yes once things are stable we will reevaluate the current compensation plan. We are aware that various item mall consumables were used by users. If you consumed one the GMs can see it in the logs and restore it. Unfortunately you will have to submit a ticket for consumables as each case is unique
- Do you have an ETA?
- DDOS Mitigation is on. This limits the number of connections from any single play location and certain areas from logging in depending on whats been hitting us. Unfortunately between this and the ongoing DDOS users may not be able to log in. This also affects steam logins at this time.
- Have you tried this technical solution?
- Although we appreciate everyone offering possible solutions our team is currently busy working on the issue.
- We have a team monitoring the servers 24/7 right now. If the logins crash they will either bring it up themselves or contact someone who can.
- I need help.
- If you need help for any reason please submit a ticket to https://support.warpportal.com
Edited by VModCinnamon, 01 August 2017 - 01:05 AM.